Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (41399 Views)

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? / If God Withdraws His Shield From Mankind, Nobody Will Be Safe - Buhari / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by frankkad(m): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.

You must be a pig eating shit somewhere in my gutter. Shut your smelling mouth. Buhari will rule to the fullest and there's nothing you can do. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha yeah i remember u as one of d deluded fans of d clueless one who thought nigerians would keep d kleptimaniac in power. Newsflash! nigerians ar not dumb.
It seems u get ur news rumours frm Okupe's Twitter handle because as we speak there is no allegation against both men.

So Tinubu and OBJ are now saints

Now I understand better why some sections of Nigeria do not progress like their counter parts in other African societies cheesy
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Even your biological father is no saint. In this life, nobody is a saint but probing Tinubu and OBJ does not make Nigeria a great country. Only a fool with limited thinking factor would think otherwise.

Jerry Rawlings never thought like that and that's why Ghana is great

By the way, I thought you guys voted Buhari to fight corruption

Eyaaaa

So you know realised that he won't fight corruption which directly means that you guys were the myopic Nigerians

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by RomanceLander(f): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2015
clovislouis:
hello dear long time
shocked
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by caringsce(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2015
I strongly believe that with GMB as president of Nigeria, there'll be a massive turn around in less than no time...I am not saying he's more credible than GEJ, but with a Northernern emerging as president insurgency will come to the bare minimum which will attract foreign investors. GEJ saw all these and placed Nigeria above self in surrendering power to the north.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Sike(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Buari of life!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by LockDown69(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
Some people are not smiling. grin take a chill pill, #change is constant. for all we know you can embrace it or forever remain bitter.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ojuoluwani(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
A.N.I.M.A.L
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by billyG(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2015
He!He!!We will nver be so good,i see corrupt pdp vampires,ministers,chairmen running up &down,shivering,begging,lobbing,pleading,switching loyalty,meeting powerful intercessors,fasting & praying 4 their head 2 remain on ther shlder,reconciling accts,paddingup figures,looking 4 reciepts,cookingup figures.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by philips70(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:

"Seeking protection". grin grin grin grin Your words crack me up grin grin grin You're right though. Nigerians are blessed to have Buhari at this stage in our history where corruption, greed and wanton immorality has eaten into the fibre of Nigerian society completely.

Didn't you see the photos of Diezani and madam DSS on hijabs paying coded visit to Abdulsalam all over the internet yesterday? She was looking very forlorn and down to earth. Obviously she is seeking protection and soft landing. A behemoth of scandals is about to be opened in NNPC. Now she will not summon the guts not to respect a summon from constituted authority. Stupid!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by philips70(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2015
caringsce:
I strongly believe that with GMB as president of Nigeria, there'll be a massive turn around in less than no time...I am not saying he's more credible than GEJ, but with a Northernern emerging as president insurgency will come to the bare minimum which will attract foreign investors. GEJ saw all these and placed Nigeria above self in surrendering power to the north.

Even GEJ and PDP knows GMB is a million times more credible than GEJ.
GMB is Agbalawomeri, the incorruptible judge if you had the privilege to read that book.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
That the money will be safe doesn't mean you go cancelling viable people-project in the transformation agenda as you did Metroline Lagos et al some 30+ years ago just to 'safe' money.....these cattle herd illiterates and Ferrari sports cars...
You have a point my gee! This illiterate magician that wiil stabilise world crude price n equal naira to dollar in a wand should start from saying something on the massive underage voting and colluding with jega to create excess PU across the NW n NE in order to win first before safekeeping the money which his region cannot contribute a dime to but spent over 80% of same. We are watching!!

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by thefakestan: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Old Certificateless Baba, there is no decree 4 to work under this period, the South South and South East will demand a lot from you, and u'll just have to bend, I'm happy that the commitee recommended that the President be stripped of the power of awarding "oil bloc" was raised in the National Assembly as well as that of reducing the power of the minister of petroleum.

#Certificate less Baba be warned that we of the "digital age" we have your records, and this isnt the 70's and 80 's where you allegedly carted away with over 2. Smth billion naira @ the time when it was (1dollars to 2 naira) and toppled Shargari to hide that fact, or probably when u worked under the most corrupt leader on record, Gen. Abacha in the capacity as PTF chairman and over 5 billion naira disappeared ,and later your brother inlaw mysteriously died. We are watching.

Just like the case of the R.E.C in Kano and his family (RIP) Nigerians will be seeking answers to the mysterious death and more.

I watched where you said dont expect miracles.

Guess what. We are expecting such miracles if not resign and move to Daura!

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Youngtekkey(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2015
HARDDON:

The clueless id1ot surrounds himself wit Tinubu n d likes yet talk about fighting corruption, who is he trying yo deceive ?

I feel for Gej, did guy wud come n be commissioning projects he has set up
I think that you call your father at home a clueless idiot,so no wonder it shows that u re a product of failed parental upbringing
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Jerry Rawlings never thought like that and that's why Ghana is great

By the way, I thought you guys voted Buhari to fight corruption

Eyaaaa

So you know realised that he won't fight corruption which directly means that you guys were the myopic Nigerians

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Like I said earlier, if I argue with you, it means i'm senseless too.

Btw you use to say GEJ Till 2019 grin. Why did you stop that, rob?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by XBLadez: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Our money will be safe, but what of our lives? Buhari call ur boys to order once and for all please. The killing is enough
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Jetjacky(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg is it only katsina that needs that promise? because it seems he was referring to only some and not all the federation
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by magneto(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
The fox also said dat to the chicken farmer tongue

We'll just have to wait and see undecided
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by purplekayc(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Can someone explain to me what this means?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2015
hah!! papaaa cheesy so soon?? ?? work never start and you don dey reason our small cash? chie!papa calm down.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
U dey take abt access?
We wey no get any money to keep nko. sad
kilokeys:
whats d point if our money is safe in safes and accounts we can never access?

abeg o.. gimme my share.. dont help me keep it.

and by my share.. i mean.. job creation, social amenities, mortgage facilities, security
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
in as much as im a supporter of GEJ,i want to beleive that buhari has no choice but to deliver. our problem is just corruption which cuts across all segment of the economy.

if he can reduce corruption by 60%,then every other thing will automatically change. truth be told,most of us voted for jonathan based on tribal and religious sentiment which isnt a crime.but i beleive the will of God stands.
lets wait and how buhari will transform the economy soonest.

but jonathan messed up my business sha oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by missbehave247(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Lolz
mytime24:
oga naija no b zimbabwe na undecided
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by clovislouis(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
shocked
what's up dear
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by babestella: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg shut the f.vck up. How will an illiterate president safeguard my money if not by stealing it through his fellow illiterates. Abeg, make our forex market stabilize when investors are back, I will gladly open an account with a foreign bank and make sure I keep most of my money in dollars. I don't trust almajiri economics of stabilizing crude oil price or making dollar equal to naira. Yeye dèy smell.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by HARDDON: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Youngtekkey:
I think that you call your father at home a clueless idiot,so no wonder it shows that u re a product of failed parental upbringing

not surprised, all APC knows is violence and foul words ............

but im far above u all. too sleek to be drawn from my peek to eat poo with u

u are hereby IGNORED
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Does buhari know how looting works ?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
justjeff:
in as much as im a supporter of GEJ,i want to beleive that buhari has no choice but to deliver. our problem is just corruption which cuts across all segment of the economy.

if he can reduce corruption by 60%,then every other thing will automatically change. truth be told,most of us voted for jonathan based on tribal and religious sentiment which isnt a crime.but i beleive the will of God stands.
lets wait and how buhari will transform the economy soonest.

but jonathan messed up my business sha oooooo.

If u have the right information, u will know that corruption is not the reason Nigeria turned out like dis.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by bokohalal(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
chuna1985:
Does buhari know how looting works ?
No.He knows how to bring looters to justice.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
bokohalal:

Lol. Many still don't understand these things.

U indict a governor who has immunity ?

Can u indict a senator for corruption wen he has immunity by LAW?

I pray Nigerians understand these things in the future .
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
bokohalal:

Bring 109 senators to justice ? Bring the 36 looting governors to justice ? Bring house of reps to justice ? People with Immunity by law ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.