Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (41396 Views)

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? / If God Withdraws His Shield From Mankind, Nobody Will Be Safe - Buhari / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.

Why are you still bitter you dumbfu....cktard?!
You have to deal with GMB being the president for 4 years insha Allah
Get on the boat and lets move this great nation forward together or get lost and deport yourself to Togo
Anuofia!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by chronique(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's a good thing Buhari believes in educational empowerment and I'm happy to hear that. I have nothing against him but I'm struggling to see what He did in the educational sector when He was in power. I hope He's able to match his words with actions though.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by OgaTheTop2: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
Crazysaint, you can shut your useless father up, not my elected president. I don't ever think your papa ever achieved quarter of my president elect achievements. Idota.

3 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by bakjal(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Olamitisoji:
You can never achieve that not in four years nd more, corruption has eaten deep, stop raising our hopes man. The only way that is possible is by bringing in that lustful sharia law you have always wanted us to impose on us. At that sef you still have to kill everyone in nigeria presently.
Voice of a f**l who does not knw his right from left. U can't change the will of God, so u can go nd die.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by datribune: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
d fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. SAI BUHARI SAI NIGERIA
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
datribune:
d fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. SAI BUHARI SAI NIGERIA

Yes oooooo

Sai Baba

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Horus(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3YZJf71aLo

[size=15pt]Corruption Will Not Be Tolerated By This Administration - Buhari[/size]
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Gracyel(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kentrasso:
it's high time he stops making promises and start talking about delivering.
Afterall the elections are over undecided

I wonder o. Four years is enough time to know if its all empty promises or not. I go just dey observe sha.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ramalot(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
All politicians have said this shitt abundantly in the past.

Dude, i have no interest in verbal promises from any politician.

ONLY ACTIONS ARE DESIRED AT THIS POINT. DON'T TELL US - DO IT!!

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by sashx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Olamitisoji:
You can never achieve that not in four years nd more, corruption has eaten deep, stop raising our hopes man. The only way that is possible is by bringing in that lustful sharia law you have always wanted us to impose on us. At that sef you still have to kill everyone in nigeria presently.
U need prayers dude
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by datribune: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yes oooooo

Sai Baba

d General has a track record but u need to calm down on d hate & rumours about Tinubu & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. Allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
d Asiwaju played a prominent role in d struggle 4 democracy in Nigeria.Even in dis dispensation, Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mr President elect, pls we want dis naira should be cancel #1000.

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by anigold(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/04/under-me-your-money-will-be-safe-buhari/

King of the north (KON) since 1984
King of the north-west(KONOW) since 2015
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
datribune:

d General has a track record but u need to calm down on d hate & rumours about Tinubu & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. Allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
d Asiwaju played a prominent role in d struggle 4 democracy in Nigeria.Even in dis dispensation, Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP.

We will take Buhari serious when Tinubu and OBJ are probed. cool
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Horus(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OIBFvJvZd8

[size=15pt]Buhari Must Tackle Corruption Linked To Oil [/size]
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Olamitisoji:
India may be one of the most advanced and still advancing country in the world and that didn't happen in a day. But it started in a day. Bombay is now Mumbai, Delhi is now New Delhi and India is now Beautiful India. You may not believe in the New Nigeria but it is very possible and with the current level of hope and magnitude of inspiration, we will get there. The people's general is doing the right thing by inspiring and making Nigerians believe in Nigeria and most importantly believe in themselves.

God bless us
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
pleas vote JIMI agbaja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
piko we need free wifi undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by datribune: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

We will take Buhari serious when Tinubu and OBJ are probed. cool

Hahaha! There they go again. Tanoids d Pathological doubters dat said there was no abductions in chibok hav started on their usual ritual of doubt.
Seriously Black Technology I remember u as a TANoid. u might think about getting checked for ocd, "the doubters disease"

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
Go and tell the elders in your family to shut up,spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by biafranqueen: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
chronique:
It's a good thing Buhari believes in educational empowerment and I'm happy to hear that. I have nothing against him but I'm struggling to see what He did in the educational sector when He was in power. I hope He's able to match his words with actions though.
nothing to struggle he did zero! Period!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by biafranqueen: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OIBFvJvZd8

[size=15pt]Buhari Must Tackle Corruption Linked To Oil [/size]
Did you not here he said all past sins are forgiven the only way to tackle it is to start from the time he was the first Minister of oil. An intelligent God like yourself am surprise you fell for the Tinubu marketing scheme undecided.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by dasrackhor(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
guy why r u so embittered?take a chill pill and watch what unfold in yha 3D glass...
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
appini:

Osinbanjo promised 20.000 megawatts in the first one year in office

but till today..we still dont have 4`000MW...with a population like nigeria,and still growing this is silly..... angry angry angry
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Happywoman(f): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
bokohalal:
No more goat and yam.

Or dogs and baboons.

Kai politics don turn all of us to animal lovers.
Lol
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
I forsee Buhari been our Mandela
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by dayodare490: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/04/under-me-your-money-will-be-safe-buhari/
oga general if my money is safe and my life of not then what I am? What happens to my money after my death? It becomes some else's. Hmmm chief boko welcome.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by dubemivan(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice... This isnt time for promises! we need result..shikenaa!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by RZQ3: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
buhari should should shut up?? you are really representing your name
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by HARDDON: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Olamitisoji:

The clueless id1ot surrounds himself wit Tinubu n d likes yet talk about fighting corruption, who is he trying yo deceive ?

I feel for Gej, did guy wud come n be commissioning projects he has set up
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
India may be one of the most advanced and still advancing country in the world and that didn't happen in a day. But it started in a day. Bombay is now Mumbai, Delhi is now New Delhi and India is now Beautiful India. You may not believe in the New Nigeria but it is very possible and with the current level of hope and magnitude of inspiration, we will get there. The people's general is doing the right thing by inspiring and making Nigerians believe in Nigeria and most importantly believe in themselves.

God bless us

Nigeria will be great when Tinubu and OBJ are probed
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
datribune:

Hahaha! There they go again. Tanoids d Pathological doubters dat said there was no abductions in chibok hav started on their usual ritual of doubt.
Seriously Black Technology I remember u as a TANoid. u might think about getting checked for ocd, "the doubters disease"

I remain a fan of GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.