Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers (24634 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Open Letter To Rivers People By Concerned Rivers Youth / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Make the iidiot gimme number make I give am call make him waka come.

Don't listen to these Ikwerre born throway - No wonder every tribe in Nigeria hates these iidiots.

Just like Amaechi the bastard.

Make him drop number I go meet am now now,no time.

I understand how you feel bros but I beg you in the name of brotherhood not to honor him. We should be more concerned with the progress of our state and region rather than hurt each other in the name of show of strength. Majority of Riverians are disappointed in Amaechi but we shouldn't transfer the anger to ourselves. I am 99.99% sure that Wike will be elected Governor on Saturday.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THANK VERY MUCH, MAY GOD BE WITH AM AN ADRENT FOLLOWER OF YOUR THREADS, EUROBOMBER AND BACANISTAN, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL, AM A YORUBA, BUT I HATES THE HYPOCRATES OF MY PEOPLE THE WAY YOU HATE YOUR FEET WHEN YOU STEP ON A SHIT, IMAGINE A REGION THAT ONCE BE AT FOREFRONT OF REGIONALISM AND FEDERALISM, A TRIBE THAT ONCE AGAINST PHILOSOPHY OF MONKEY DEY WORK BABOON DEY CHOP NA GOES INTO ALLIANCE WITH THE OPPRESORS, I STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IS THE MOTIVATION!
The Yorubas voted for Jonathan and for this I believe that there are some Yorubas out there that understands that Nigeria is a big fraud and that fraud must not be sticked to our face by a Rivers State bastard like Amaechi and his bunch of hungry co-travellers.

Once again Rivers State election is a do or die affair and whoever is ready to die should come out and vote for the APC.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
dearpreye:
My vote belongs to Nyesom Wike! Simple!

President Goodluck Jonathan's government was that who stood side by side with corruption and wastage of our National resources.

Nyesome Wike stood solidly behind the Corrupt regime of GEJ. So when you guys say you will vote Wike, I wonder if you want Jonathan's style of wastage for Rivers State.

A government where a selected few run away with Billions while the masses suffer.

Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
rman:

You are willing to kill those not in support of your ideologies. Isn't that similar to bokoharam campaign?

On this thread you have threatened dare to shoot a poster if he is bold to come and vote for APC.

BTW, you are d...umb too.
Shattap your mouth you Gambari slave.

They killed your people in the North and promised another round of violence if you don't help them put an Islamic fundamentalist in power and you just convinced us that the only the language you understood clearly is the use of force and we must use it in Rivers State.

Go figure......

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Truckpusher tagging the Rivers Gubernatorial election a do or die affair and a PDP birth right is wrong.

Any Nigerian that means well for Nigeria will stand against what Evans Bipi, Michael Chinda and Commissioner Mbu did at the Rivers State house of Assembly.

This will tell you the kind of government they will bring. A government of pure hooligans and Cultists.
The Presidential election has come and gone. the Guber election will come and go. The anger of Truckpusher is that outsiders don't want to understand what is really happening in Rivers State. The March 28 election was very peaceful but Amaechi and Peterside started acting out just to rubbish the system and the people of Rivers State while keep quiet over the massive rigging that went on in the North. I will not say there was no rigging in Rivers, but the rigging(if any) was to inflate the margin just as it happened in Kano and Jigawa as alleged by the PDP. On Saturday, Wike will beat Peterside hands down in any free and fair election. The APC in Rivers state may want to perpetrate violence to discredit it in their usual manner. I think this is the anger of truckpusher. Violence is condemnable, but we should be fair to ourselves.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

President Goodluck Jonathan's government was that who stood side by side with corruption and wastage of our National resources.

Nyesome Wike stood solidly behind the Corrupt regime of GEJ. So when you guys say you will vote Wike, I wonder if you want Jonathan's style of wastage for Rivers State.

A government where a selected few run away with Billions while the masses suffer.

Vote wisely.

Thank You!

My vote goes to Wike!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Vote wisely.
I never wanted to reply men with warped knowledge of the Nigerian politics like you but listen ; We will win Rivers State at all cost and by any means necessary.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
I thought this thread was for Rivers electorates?
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by tripod(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Port Harcourt is not Abuja and for your information if Jonathan had used all these power you mentioned your illiterate cow rearing mallam will not win.But like a good man he decided to do the right thing.

Who is Wike? He was one man that helped your snitchy biitch Amaechi when he was down.
Go figure .....

Wike helped himself and not amaechi. He was an erand boy for amaechi and you know it. He made so much money with that case. As a sitting speaker, amaechi had connections. He went under because of obj and sent his boy, wike, around to meet with his contacts and also ship cash to prosecute the case. I hope u know how amaechi made omehia too. How he brought amehia into govt during ada george's regime.
We know the roles everyone played including karibi whyte. Stop misleading the public. Between 1999 and 2007, the highest political position wike could hold was a local govt chairman. And this was made possible by his boss and brother who was the speaker of the rivers state house of assembly within the same period.

Maybe u want to tell me wike as local govt chairman made amaechi speaker. You guys can turn a lizard into a crocodile. Guy u carry first frm back with this ur post.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
I understand how you feel bros but I beg you in the name of brotherhood not to honor him. We should be more concerned with the progress of our state and region rather than hurt each other in the name of show of strength. Majority of Riverians are disappointed in Amaechi but we shouldn't transfer the anger to ourselves. I am 99.99% sure that Wike will be elected Governor on Saturday.
Bro you can preach the peace all you want but the dice has been cast and the APC will never see the light of the day in Rivers State and if they want violence we will give it to them tenfold.

Jonathan should remove the army and the police from the streets else they would become collateral damage.

APC can only go into BrickHouse when Rivers State turn to ashes.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
tripod:

Wike helped himself and not amaechi. He was an erand boy for amaechi and you know it. He made so much money with that case. As a sitting speaker, amaechi had connections. He went under because of obj and sent his boy, wike, around to meet with his contacts and also ship cash to prosecute the case. I hope u know how amaechi made omehia too. How he brought amehia into govt during ada george's regime.
We know the roles everyone played including karibi whyte. Stop misleading the public. Between 1999 and 2007, the highest political position wike could hold was a local govt chairman. And this was made possible by his boss and brother who was the speaker of the rivers state house of assembly within the same period.

Maybe u want to tell me wike as local govt chairman made amaechi speaker. You guys can turn a lizard into a crocodile. Guy u carry first frm back with this ur post.
Bros, Wike could as well cut deal with Celestine Omehia and sabotaged Amaechi but he never did. I don't see how your sermon discredit the fact that Wike helped Amaechi when it mattered most.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
I thought this thread was for Rivers electorates?
Nah, always expect the Gambari slaves to show up.

Their ranting here ends here even as their kinsmen that resides here knew that the game is over even before it started - Innocent or not, we will all feel the heat.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro you can preach the peace all you want but the dice has been cast and the APC will never see the light of the day in Rivers State and if they want violence we will give it to them tenfold.

Jonathan should remove the army and the police from the streets else they would become collateral damage.

APC can only go into BrickHouse when Rivers State turn to ashes.
Hahaha, abeg o take am easy. Nobody need to be harmed. I strongly believe that Rivers will return Nyesome Wike to Brick House
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
The Presidential election has come and gone. the Guber election will come and go. The anger of Truckpusher is that outsiders don't want to understand what is really happening in Rivers State. The March 28 election was very peaceful but Amaechi and Peterside started acting out just to rubbish the system and the people of Rivers State while keep quiet over the massive rigging that went on in the North. I will not say there was no rigging in Rivers, but the rigging(if any) was to inflate the margin just as it happened in Kano and Jigawa as alleged by the PDP. On Saturday, Wike will beat Peterside hands down in any free and fair election. The APC in Rivers state may want to perpetrate violence to discredit it in their usual manner. I think this is the anger of truckpusher. Violence is condemnable, but we should be fair to ourselves.

There is no excuse whatsoever for the polling booth where the incumbent governor will vote not to have the election result sheet.

That was crazy. Gov. Amaechi was one hundred percent right. That was rigging without reasoning. The kind of judgment Patience Jonathan and Wike work with.

If you have a problem with Gov. Amaechi, leave out his refusal to get accredited in a rigged and fixed polling unit.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nah, always expect the Gambari slaves to show up.

Their ranting here ends here even as their kinsmen that resides here knew that the game is over even before it started - Innocent or not, we will all feel the heat.
Abeg just easy with them.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

There is no excuse whatsoever for the polling booth where the incumbent governor will vote not to have the election result sheet.

That was crazy. Gov. Amaechi was one hundred percent right. That was rigging without reasoning. The kind of judgment Patience Jonathan and Wike work with.

If you have a problem with Gov. Amaechi, leave out his refusal to get accredited in a rigged and fixed polling unit.
What are you saying? Not even the President have the right to supervise the result sheet. Why is Amaechi's own different? Even INEC said Amaechi was wrong to demand for result sheet. As for accreditation, Amaechi refused to get himself accredited. he walked away. Peterside did similar thing. Guy like I said you guys are not ready for the truth... Stop spreading falsehood. Things like this annoy average Riverian

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
How did you come about it being peaceful when you weren't even in PH for the presidential election?
You are discrediting people that have stated they had first hand experience of the violence

You've also started beating chest about being 99.99% sure wike is the next Governor elect.

You be God?

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaybee3:

How did you come about it being peaceful when you weren't even in PH for the presidential election?
You are discrediting people that have stated they had first hand experience of the violence

You've also started beating chest about being 99.99% sure wike is the next Governor elect.

You be God?
Last time I checked you're not a Rivers man ,so what are you doing on this thread?

Abi you blind ni?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
My biggest fear of Nyesome's government is because thugs will rule Rivers State as it was when he was Obio Akpor Chairman.

Where these thugs harassed hawkers and business owners. Cab drivers went through hell to make a living.

Their so called TV licenses and stove licenses.

Rivers People, is this what you want?

I remember when some areas at D-Line, Town and Diobu were no go areas. Now I see young kids walking around those roads with Tablets and I laugh.

I remember when we used to run in by 7:00pm to avoid thugs and robbers. Now we stay up until the early mornings.

Your vote Is Your choice.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
What are you saying? Not even the President have the right to supervise the result sheet. Why is Amaechi's own different? Even INEC said Amaechi was wrong to demand for result sheet. As for accreditation, Amaechi refused to get himself accredited. he walked away. Peterside did similar thing. Guy like I said you guys are not ready for the truth... Stop spreading falsehood. Things like this annoy average Riverian

You are funny. The election unit supposed to have a result sheet. But, it was not there. Leave all the gimmicks of PDP. The result sheets were not there because the rigging process was in motion.

Gov. Amaechi was right there. Same goes to Hon. Dakuku Peterside. Their actions were right.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaybee3:

You be God?
On the said day I got feeds from people on ground. Even Jega affirmed that Amaechi's allegations were baseless after receiving the report of the committee sent to Rivers state. The REC in Rivers State said it was peaceful. Phockphockman, Truckpusher, and other Nairalanders voted in Rivers State. truckpusher uploaded pics of his thumbprinted ballot while Phockphockman uploaded pictures of people doing accreditation and voting. What evidence do you need again? I also verified independently from relatives in Okrika. As for Wike, it is very simple like saying Buhari will win Goodluck in Kano or Jonathan will win Buhari in Bayelsa. I am not God and can't be, but I am 99.99999999% sure that Nyesome Wike is the next occupant of PH Government house

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Last time I checked you're not a Rivers man ,so what are you doing on this thread?

Abi you blind ni?
Why are you so angry bro?
You really need to take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by anonimi: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:

In every other state across the Federation, the were exit polls in each polling unit, even the Huasas that u guys claim are not educated posted their exit polls from polling unit to ward level to LGA level to State level, However in Rivers and most of the Eastern and Southern States there was not 1 exit poll.
Clap for urself...

Rivers State, Bayelsa State and Akwa Ibom were the 3 highest state in terms of percentage turnout of voters 76%, 68% and 65% respectively while Kano, Katsina and Lagos States had the following 53%, 56% and 39%. From a statistical point of view i don't need magic to tell those who cheated.

Either those who cheated or those who MOBILISED their supporters massively to come out & vote.

BTW, can you share with us the 2011 turnout for the same areas
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Abeg just easy with them.
Mark my words ,any Rivers person seen voting for the APC would be treated as a traitor.

We've been proved to, time without numbers that in this country there are a particular section and region that has believed in the unity of this fraud called ''ONE NIGERIA''

Even in the face of such reality we have always respected and have contributed immensely in building this ungrateful country even as our primary source of livelihood and environment has been barstardized beyond recognition.

If we catch you shouting A before you'll complete the PC you no go like yourself at all.FACT

This election is a do or die affair - APC members are already catching hell even in my village and I know a particular uncle that is supporting the APC for his economic gains and anytime he goes down we will simply bury him like a traitor.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You are funny. The election unit supposed to have a result sheet. But, it was not there. Leave all the gimmicks of PDP. The result sheets were not there because the rigging process was in motion.

Gov. Amaechi was right there. Same goes to Hon. Dakuku Peterside. Their actions were right.
You choose to believe what you want to believe. There were party agents that day. Inec faulted Amaechi and APC, same with Jega. http://www.punchng.com/news/result-sheets-amaechi-apc-were-wrong-inec/ . You choose to believe what you want to believe and not what you have to believe. INEC is not under obligation to show anybody result sheet. Only Party agents enjoy such privilege and APC Agents never sent petition.

I am done with you

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by ozoigbondu: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Going through this thread all i see is violence.Rivers state will be very hot this saturday to all the people of rivers that will vote come to the polling station after intense prayers that it will not be attacked.After voting rush back home lock your doors with chain make sure you have at least two attack dogs and a sharpened matchete to defend yourself or you could cross the Niger bridge to onitsha and stay in my home cheesy By monday i will kick you out angry

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaybee3:

Why are you so angry bro?
You really need to take a chill pill
We've been fuccked and abandoned and we will bite anything even a serpent.

Go figure....
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mark my words ,any Rivers person seen voting for the APC would be treated as a traitor.

We've been proved to, time without numbers that in this country there are a particular section and region that has believed in the unity of this fraud called ''ONE NIGERIA''

Even in the face of such reality we have always respected and have contributed immensely in building this ungrateful country even as our primary source of livelihood and environment has been barstardized beyond recognition.

If we catch you shouting A before you'll complete the PC you no go like yourself at all.FACT

This election is a do or die affair - APC members are already catching hell even in my village and I know a particular uncle that is supporting the APC for his economic gains and anytime he goes down we will simply bury him like a traitor.
I just want this election to be over so that we can seriously plan ahead as a region for the benefit of us all..... and the country at large
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by tripod(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Wike could as well cut deal with Celestine Omehia and sabotaged Amaechi but he never did. I don't see how your sermon discredit the fact that Wike helped Amaechi when it mattered most.

He merely did the needful. Nothing else would have mattered because omehia never came to the party.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by rman: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Truckpusher, As you can see, you are as bad as Shekau! You better start making your own videos and put them on youtube. Did bokoharam not kill their wives? You will be willing to kill your uncle because of election.

What you and Barca fail to understand is if PDP is popular in River they should win in a free and fair election without intimidation or bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Caracta(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

What a violent speech! What's wrong with you people sef? You are even ready to go down this lane...ontop wetin? Is it a PDP-thing or a Rivers-thing? How many would you kill to "install" a PDP chief? I'm yet to see you guys give convincing facts and explanations. I must be lucky to be on this side of the world's map.

*spits*

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Abagworo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol! All these noise makers will freeze once Buhari becomes President. Can you fight a real war like Boko haram? Are you ready for your people to be bombarded and killed like chicken? Hear it now and hear it very well, the world powers are behind Buhari and quite unlike the case of failed Jonathan, the US is ready to work with Buhari to annihilate any trouble makers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari, The Clock Is Ticking - PUNCH / How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others - The Nation / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.