Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan (72352 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Gboliwe: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Igbos will say " e noro na njo afia". You have set a standard, you are the benchmark, anything below what you have done is sub standard let others strive to outdo you. Indeed you are a very lucky man. Deltans will say "goliwe", nwanne, goliwe. You are blessed. The haters will keep hating but #Godwin.

God bless Nigeria, again and again

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by okpamson15(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
50calibre:

It's funny how retar*ds consider themselves intellectuals.
oboy why joining bus where the calaba while u are going to maidugrig?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Abegi. Stop talking already. It is not like we don't remember all you did to hurt our democracy especially the HoR saga.
Really I wonder how old you are! You always make immature comments filled with hate. Free your heart from hate so that you can progress

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Bifwoli: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ definitely the best Nigerian president ever.The economic milestones reached under his watch are just staggering and his glorious reign helped to further cement the nascent democracy he inherited.

Go well GEJ you were a great and unequaled success.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by adeara(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
he was voted for once and that is 2011. He climb d ladder at d back of others. HIS NAME WORK ONLY FOR HIM, NOT FOR NIGERIA
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by NaijaTweets(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hope he might say something different from this if his party's plan has worked out to forcefully reinstate him into power.

I don't believe this statement of his.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Positiveminds(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
Just leave us alone. We have had enough of your wicked policies. God will bless Nigeria again.

Thunder fire u
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by agog: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

Providence brought you this far sir, Congrats for writing your name in gold.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

IF WE MUST PRACTICE DEMOCRACY, YOU ARE THE TEMPLATE.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.
good write up.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by donodion(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abegi....wey our 20 billion?? Buhari nerds that plus others you and your I'll advisers need to fix Electricity in Nigeria.

Leave story
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by sarris(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
Just leave us alone. We have had enough of your wicked policies. God will bless Nigeria again.
Pls can u cite one of d wicked policies,am waiting.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by MyPoint: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.

You hit the nail head. Remain blessed Flet.
Jonathan is my Hero. So humble.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
donodion:
Abegi....wey our 20 billion?? Buhari nerds that plus others you and your I'll advisers need to fix Electricity in Nigeria.

Leave story
Mumu Obasanjo ur YORUBA brother stole more than 20bill.......No Achievement for 8good years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by ogbonoeba: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ,
confession is good for the soul. Where is our $20 billion?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
ogbonoeba:
GEJ,
confession is good for the soul. Where is our $20 billion?
I dont think u r Nigerian you sound so pathetic
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by donodion(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
Mumu Obasanjo ur YORUBA brother stole more than 20bill.......No Achievement for 8good years
Odenson,keep praising lootocrats as hero's.

Obasanjo kept sizeable chunk of money in our treasury before his botched 3rd term bid. Your tin god stole ALL and even borrowed more to keep Nigeria in debt.Go figure!

Useless follower like her useless ruler.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by niggi4life(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
wicked!!!! grin
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
sarris:
Pls can u cite one of d wicked policies,am waiting.
...keep waiting-GEJ's time is out.he is leaving the building...
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by DJAmyluv: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
STFU if u don't know what to say
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Jossyroyal1: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls pardon me for not reading before commenting but he has stolen enough money he meant?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Positiveminds:

Thunder fire u
...thunder go fire your generation.staunch illiterate...
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Awwwwwww, my exiting president. I hope you find happiness in Otuoke!!

smiley
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by driand(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
CR77:
Well done my Hero you say it all

Loving you more my Hero

GEJ TILL MAY 29th
if shepopotemus catch you?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
#truckpusher

Stop forcing the presidency on my exiting president tongue
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.

All these because he's handing over peacefully, something he's even yet to do?

He's Nigeria's best president? How hilarious! So who's Nigeria's weakest, clueless, destroyer of the military institution and office of the FL etc.? Prove to me you're not from the SS or SE and I might be forced to reconsider your rhetoric... in a thousand years!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
DJAmyluv:
STFU if u don't know what to say
...bad losers-move on...

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by miqos02(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
REST IN PEACE.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.

Thank you!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
My honourable presido
Abegin go and rest so that you'll add weight and live long .
Better eat well oo...I'm looking forward to you being referred to as elder statesman someday tongue
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Divineproject07:

Are u in this country ? ...pls try and be objective. 6yrs at the Federal level, and u can see the transformation in d railway, power station projects that is 75 percent near completion, the elimination of ghosts workers via the IPPIS project, the You Win project that has empowerd alot of women and youths, the agriculture transformation in addition alot of farmers now have access to fertilizers, the 150 almajiri schools, the 12 new Federal universities, the automobile projects e.t.c....haba be objective na.
these are mere achievement expected of a president point out one out those I listed and I will take him serious
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by macof(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Abegi. Stop talking already. It is not like we don't remember all you did to hurt our democracy especially the HoR saga.

May unnecessary hate not kill you

GEJ!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by HzRF(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
mmsen:
Conducted himself with dignity.

Thank you for the Freedom of Information Act.

I hope that the PIB goes through as you intended.
Kiss that bill bye bye
Who will implement it
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by macof(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!
I'll like to see Buhari fight,Obasanjo and Tinubu..since he claims to be a corruption fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.