Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan (72301 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Godiloveu(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

Providence brought you this far sir, Congrats for writing your name in gold.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

IF WE MUST PRACTICE DEMOCRACY, YOU ARE THE TEMPLATE.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.

oh! ur so pathetic, I wish u could see beyond ur nose. anyway, I blief u know better. GEJ HAS DONE WORST some many lives died under his WATCH.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.

you deserve a 21-gun-salute for this post.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

tongue Pele, sweerie. Better days ahead.
Of course it will always be Christmas for the children of the richman but a normal day for the children of the poorman.

Go fucck yourselves until you say the truth the way it is .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
billyG:
D gudluck only affect him as a person not nigerians,we all know a working leaders unfortunately we can only count few & his name is not on d list.he fail 2 fulfil most of his promise i still dnt hav electricity,millions of our youths are still not getting jobs,d economy is in shambles,our educational sysyem cannt compete with ghana,they still go abroad 4 treatment,exchange rate is prohibitively high,criminals are having a field day,militants are empowered 2 buy & fly private jets while d rest of d poorer masses walk d earth with wornout shoes or no shoes,getting a fed.jobs is do or die trying,insecurity everywhere.

Bla bla bla.... Your mates are hustling and making money, and u sit down in ur mama home waiting for government to knock at ur door and give u all u need. Lazy man
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by yankit(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
Thunder strike ur generation......#Hediot
i guess u are either from SE or SS can you see that your generation is already ruined. there is no way you ppl can rule this country again u ppl secret hv been revealed u are primarily after your selfish interest.
you are so biased nd sentimental.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course it will always be Christmas for the children of the richman but a normal day for the children of the poorman.

Go fucck yourselves until you say the truth the way it is .

Which one of the two are you?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by refreshrate: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
...it's not too late to re-enrol for GCE ,afterall Buhari made it to the Presidency at 72 years. Consult your English teacher...

If only you could hold a discussion using intellect and proof without trying to resort to insulting people then again you people have the uncanny ability and title record for insults.

Now go to google.com and type what you wrote and believe you justify - "the people has spoken" i believe it was, is really bad use of English and is as we say in Nigeria a gbagaun. Also that gibberish using the plural as a God knows what you said. Please spare us and seriously if you have to quote me to disprove this do the world a favor and provide proof to your justification.

or you could just keep quiet and allow this die silently...but i know you wont, so please indulge yourself and embarrass yourself a tad bit further.
Glad to see you took notes on the ellipses and applied it in your post. There i improved you.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by billyG(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Get use to the fact that he lost the Presidency but gained Global prominence. He is a Global Icon of Democracy, a World Statesman in the Calibre of Tony Blair, a candidate for Mo Ibrahim Award and Nobel Peace prize. These are worth more than the Presidency.
All those award are not befitting let us invite pope francis 2 CANONISE HIM.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
HzRF:

Fhucktard I knw thou art pained
U think he will be disgraced but ur messiah has no choice but to hail him even if na eye service

All these shits u put up there is now boring
When will GMB start paying 5k
When will he deliver 24/7 power supply
Now that gej has run carnage on BH ranks and with high level of weapons available when will BH bcum history

These and more is what we need
Not to tell tales

idiat, y didn't u give ur silly mandate to ur slowpoke president that has been in power for 6 yrs.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by anilove84(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hehehehe, Nigerians! If he is this bad as you portray him and you advocate buhari as much as you do today, then in a couple of years from now, I won't be surprised if you 'll kill to get him back.
If you were old enough to take cognizance of your environment when buhari was president you would 'v known better.

A whole lot of you are sleeping in your gullibility. A cold water bath awaits you guys.

he ll never b missed in the history of nigeria, good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

If only you could hold a discussion using intellect and proof without trying to resort to insulting people then again you people have the uncanny ability and title record for insults.

Now go to google.com and type what you wrote and believe you justify - "the people has spoken" i believe it was, is really bad use of English and is as we say in Nigeria a gbagaun. Also that gibberish using the plural as a God knows what you said. Please spare us and seriously if you have to quote me to disprove this do the world a favor and provide proof to your justification.

or you could just keep quiet and allow this die silently...but i know you wont, so please indulge yourself and embarrass yourself a tad bit further.
Glad to see you took notes on the ellipses and applied it in your post. There i improved you.
...losers should learn to move on...
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!
Mixture of facts & tribal sterotyping. An igbo girl claiming a londoner grin
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Ominiriches(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
You're not just a president, but a good and quality leader who set goals and objectives for others to emulate. Long live my President! Long Federal Republic of Nigeria! Long live Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by billyG(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Bla bla bla.... Your mates are hustling and making money, and u sit down in ur mama home waiting for government to knock at ur door and give u all u need. Lazy man
He!He!!I am gainfully employed doing d world's best job,im an advocate speaking4 jobless & gullible person like u.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

indirectly thanking Nigerians for giving him the opportunity to dip his hands into the national pool of money. I think he would have been luckier if he married a calm woman and chose the right guys to work with. Good luck to you Jonathan. I will miss your wife's grammatical bombs grin

What other lucky is greater than being the president? Even with her grammatical bombs, she was ur first lady , that's a position you can never reach in ur life even if u expose ur sagging breast the more on ur pix
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by HzRF(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
halix239:

idiat, y didn't u give ur silly mandate to ur slowpoke president that has been in power for 6 yrs.
Biatch
If thou art pained
U can do d world a lot of favorr by reducing d number of retards by 1 by taking otapiapia
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
During his presidential campaign he didn't realized he was in a cage. Now dat he lose to buhari he suddenly came to his senses.
Thank God for change if not Jonathan would continue to lock Nigerians in cage with him.

Abeg u and mama peace should just go and Rest in Peace.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

What other lucky is greater than being the president? Even with her grammatical bombs, she was ur first lady , that's a position you can never reach in ur life even if u expose ur sagging breast the more on ur pix

u are a very stooped fool. mad broke iddiot
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by KEVIND: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.

God Bless Mr President.I wish Our politicians will learn to concede defeat in future elections for the sake of peace & unity of this country.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Trunaijian:
exactly. I believe Jonathan is a good man surrounded by parasites. That was his error, his team messed his administration up. However, selecting a competent and credible team is an integral part of leadership and thus; he may not have been the best option for a nation like Nigeria. We wish him good luck in all his future endeavours and we will always respect him for allowing free, fair and credible elections in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

which allow, it came as a surprise to them unfortunately for them it was too late for magomago as they re used to
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Uncletony:

12 federal universities
Rail transport system
Benin ore death trap constructed
2nd niger bridge under construction
Electricity readily available
ur boko bros them eliminated
186 almajiri sch.
Enugu int'l airport
Free & fair election
Civility
African elite man
Centinary city abuja
Grazing reserve creation
Agricultural reform
Oil & gas reform
Freedom of information bill
Religiou tolerance
Patience & kindness
Redefined Nigerian democracy

shey you dey craze? from were do you have all this achievements from...?

the only thing jonathan did,well is to make foreighners richer...thats why an indian ass`hole was in this forum,talking about,we should vote gej,so that he can get richer and hire more nigerians...dont you see the smelling game?...am sure this indian dont even pay his nigerian employers well...this is what indians do,,,they come in your land,take your money,and bring it back to india...they never invest in the land they exploit...

then he go hire mercenerys from south-africa(do you know how expensive that is?),as if our army can not do the job....

boko haram was only a militia,,,he was behaving as if,we are against a whole army...imaging ghana,cameroun,senegal or chad would have attack us,he would have piss in his pentis,maybe he is even wearing tanga,who knows..... angry angry angry
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by EreluY(f): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
JONATHAN, LIKE MANY NIGERIANS, LACKS ELOQUENCE. HE'S HAD ENOUGH OF BEING 'CAGED' FOR 16 YEARS? YET HE WANTED TO RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM? WHY WOULDN'T HE CONSIDER HIMSELF THE LUCKIEST NIGERIAN? HE FRAUDULENTLY CLAIM A PHD HE DOESN'T HOLD (A DEMEANOR), CLUELESSLY RAN THE AFFAIRS OF THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRY WHILST HIS WIFE KEPT EARNING AND GETTING PROMOTED FOR JOB SHE WASN'T DOING. IN SANE CLIMES BOTH OF THEM WOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW. LUCKIEST NIGERIAN, IN DEED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

The impersonator himself; I dey laugh... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pataki:
The most clueless who was busy drinking ogogoro for 18days while Chibok girls had been kidnapped.

The most clueless being who left Moro as a Minister under his own administration while innocent job seeking Nigerian youths were murdered.

The utter goat whom several international news media made him the butt of jokes. The same clueless being 24hours after nyanya bombing was found in Ibadan drinking ogogoro with the Oba in Ibadan.

Is that the same ediot this alatenuje poster aka Ministerial Aide aka protection seeker aka barcanista is calling a hero? Shameless beings.

don't mind them, the incompetent, weak failure can always be their hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by anssy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
During his presidential campaign he didn't realized he was in a cage. Now dat he lose to buhari he suddenly came to his senses.
Thank God for change if not Jonathan would continue to lock Nigerians in cage with him.

Abeg u and mama peace should just go and Rest in Peace.

Jonathan is a hero, he lost and no violence, .however E warriors like you just want to provoke el
post election violence, but na God win
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

The impersonator himself; I dey laugh... cheesy cheesy

u are a looser. this is my real pic tongue now go and search ur Google if u can find this. if u can't, go and die
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

Jonathan is a hero, he lost and no violence, .however E warriors like you just want to provoke el
post election violence, but na God win
U should be thankful u are no longer in d cage with him instead of ranting here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
That's my man! My mentor! Nigeria's greatest President!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Lanruze: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=32378289]Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

You remain my HERO.[/quote

I have not passed a comment on nairaland in the last three years and this comment actually got me triggered and aroused.

In all the post election comments, this is the most resonablE comment I have personally come across.

Jonathan will be celebrated very soon. He had good intentions but people misunderstood him. When Fayose won Fayemi in the Ekiti state Elections people in Ekiti went wild with jubilation and I just stepped back to objectively asses and opine and laughed. Today I am vindicated.

Buhari has no magic wand ! He never showed a spirit of sportsmanship in his electoral journey and jonathan has shown he is not in that league.

Jonathan will be appreciated soon.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

Bravo!!! Keep on exposing your sagging boobs and thinking you are sexy. You are just a disgusting old pork. #Spits

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by silvernus0: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
wen i grow up i want to be lyk u sir,i lov u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.