Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan (72296 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / I Never Said Iโ€™ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by refreshrate: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
HzRF:

What are u saying in essence

You're dreaming...its not going to happen...they are not stupid people...how could you even fathom this is why they're inviting him? (then again ive heard stuff less intellectual here on NL - moon ring and stuff being a sign case in point)

Youre probably going to ask my basis for this next so ill save you the burden, since he left the military and power donkey years ago could you indulge me name one single thing he has done to improve himself or his community both distant and immediate, one book written, research done, chair in a higher institution anything...anything at all...well except following cattle herdsmen to when they come to report squabbles with their host communities...oh yeah and being appointed spokesperson for Boko Haram. So you now think the developed world would look to him to solve the global falling price of crude. I cant believe i had to take time to break this down for you. Now please tell me logically without your emotions getting the better of you why you honestly think the developed world would consider asking him to provide solutions to the global oil crises.
Considering you obviously have no idea whats behind the basis for the global oil price fall (based on your posts actually). This would be a good time not to go further with me on this particular issue. Really hate annihilating people in arguments.

Just let it die quietly.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by mightycrown1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!

SISTER WHY ARE YORUBAS WICKED? WHY?
IS IT NOT CALLED DEMOCRACY - VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO LEAD YOU.
YOU DONT EXPECT IT TO BE ONE SIDED. THE RESULT STILL SHOWS THAT GOOD NUMBERS OF YORUBAS STILL WANT HIM THERE OR ARE YOU TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT ALL THE VOTES THAT MR PRESIDENT GOT IN YORUBA LAND ARE ONLY FROM THE S/S AND S/E RESIDING IN YORUBALAND?

YORUBAS ARE NEVER WICKED, THINK IT SIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

u are a looser. this is my real pic tongue now go and search ur Google if u can find this. if u can't, go and die

I dey laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy Mr. Impersonator, I am sorry to inform you that ur DP picture has been used by two different persons online, this is one

http://www.afscme.org/blog/take-an-afscme-union-break-change-the-world

I put it to you that you're a MALE, impersonating an innocent female, using her picture, her name is Folashade Omogun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by freeyayo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015

Happy Holidays Nairalanders. Oga Jona should be given a Nobel Peace Prize. His maturity has saved many lives paving way for good governance and development. He really deserves to sit back and rest, maybe become a God Father sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Bravo!!! Keep on exposing your sagging boobs and thinking you are sexy. You are just a disgusting old pork. #Spits

ur mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by ABTA(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
ruggedboy01:
My hero and mentor am gonna miss u angry sad
As u retire to otueke may God bless u. I remembered vividly what happened 2011 when u defeated gmb cry of which I lost my sweet brother cry

Am happy no soul was lost in this last election!!!!!!
Are u in naija @ all?

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

ur mama

Mr. Impersonator how market? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
HzRF:

Biatch
If thou art pained
U can do d world a lot of favorr by reducing d number of retards by 1 by taking otapiapia

go give ur silly mandate to ur weakling of a president in otuoke, nw we ve seen ur true colours, u ll never smell the presidency even jona dumb was a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
anonimi:

- How many SINate presidents did OBJ have in his second chance of civilian presidency?
- How many Speakers did OBJ have?
- How many governors were impeached by OBJ in state assemblies held in covens, practically?
- How many political assassinations happened under former Baba Iyabo, a useless old man that is disowned by even his biological children?

Is this not Buhari and APC's navigator

Perhaps one of the most corrupt leaders in our country!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026307_b7ovpzdiyaapvevpicsay_jpegdbcecff075916fc73d6e05a56b0e5601
Wow!!! The pictures are back!! Hurrah!! What happened bro? You really starved us oo. Was your phone faulty or what??

More pics pleeeeaaase.... More... cheesycheesy

Make sure you colour your fonts too. grin
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Pataki: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
The ediot has had enough and yet his last interview with BBC, he was still boasting that he would surely win the March 28 elections. LOL!

This man is a certified liar. Who does he really think he is deceiving?

Just go back to your Otuoke and be drinking your ogogoro. No reliable organisation or body will ever want to have anything to do with you.

And for sure, we shall surely expose your non-PhD degree from UniPort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Lanruze post=32385155][/quote]
well then. Jonathan fell into the pit he dug. He allowed ethnocentrism to foster under his administration and he suffered its nemesis. You claimed 'he didn't loose the election but was disadvantaged by sectarianism but oh oh, you don't find anything wrong with the whole of the SE and SS thumbing for him!
You should look introspectively. Why did we vote massively for jonathan in 2011 and we revolted en masse this time around?. Oh yea, u know what, JONATHAN IS A GOOD WILLED MAN, A MAN OF DIGNITY BUT WHO IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STEER THE AFFAIRS OF THIS NATION. I respect him as a person but i despise him as a leader... Have a good night.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

ur mama

Judging from your picture, it's either your mama is a prostitute or you are a victim of born throwaway. Bcus no responsible mother will bring up a daughter who expose her sagging boobs in NL with hope of trapping a maga . Bad market for u today.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

Mr. Impersonator how market? cheesy cheesy

check my diary now. that's me tongue
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acidosis:
That's my man! My mentor! Nigeria's greatest President!!!!!!

point of correction, nigeria's weakest president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Judging from your picture, it's either your mama is a prostitute or you are a victim of born throwaway. Bcus no responsible mother will bring up a daughter who expose her sagging boobs in NL with hope of trapping a maga . Bad market for u today.

your mama no fit be my house girl. I'm classy and beautiful tongue
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

your mama no fit be my house girl. I'm classy and beautiful tongue

you are indeed..but please cover your breasts....please....
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

Is okay, let me use my fire computer...
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by anssy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

U should be thankful u are no longer in d cage with him instead of ranting here.

you just can't please people, cast your mind back to 2011 election when the president elect lost............ Jonathan is a brave man

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by skak(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fool

Clueless

Mtsms....
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

u are almost winning grin grin grin
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by clemz88(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
...seriously you need the fairly used brain the most,even if it's from Otuoke...
aproko . wetin dey work u self.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by halix239(f): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Get use to the fact that he lost the Presidency but gained Global prominence. He is a Global Icon of Democracy, a World Statesman in the Calibre of Tony Blair, a candidate for Mo Ibrahim Award and Nobel Peace prize. These are worth more than the Presidency.

no b only nobel price na nobel take away, dem never finish give better pple na dis yeye wey hin administration na only corruption fullam, even jega is more recognised by the foreigners than ur slowpoke SON as u call him
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by major466(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

Providence brought you this far sir, Congrats for writing your name in gold.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

IF WE MUST PRACTICE DEMOCRACY, YOU ARE THE TEMPLATE.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.
This is Beautiful. smiley
Long live GEJ, Nigeria's final Democrat.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by mbulela: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lol

So Tinubu and OBJ are without sin

Eyaaaaaaa

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
What stopped GEJ from probing them in the five years he was there?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.

Permit me to ask the following questions.

If one is caged, and they do not like it, I think they would scream for help. I do not see GEJ screaming for help?
Your campaign was one of the world's most expensive campaign, giving out billions of naira to clueless OPC thugs, millions of dollars to Chiefs who can't live their own cages as well, and my question is this, will you pay so much money to remain in the cage which you claim you don't like?
You claim so much achievements in your career, did you do all of these in the same cage?
When Borno had so much crisis, you never went there. Let me just accept you were caged, but when it was time for election, you went to Borno, was your cage destroyed?
People, when a thief in your household steals your money, he will only help you in searching for what you can never find. And to me, this is what GEJ is. Can he tell us please who placed him in a cage? Your wife must have enjoyed watching you in the cage if she enjoyed so much of what she was doing.
I see someone being a politician here, saying all of these things because he needs the heart of the people, and I bet you in the coming years, he will still be the best candidate for PDP, cos he is the puppet.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by bamikole002(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
God bless my President
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by castrokins(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.

You Made Me Cry Man.
You're So Apt.
Your Words Are Like Marble And They're About The Best Of Choices To Describe This Misunderstood Gentleman.
Granted, The Election Was Lost Long Before Voting When Opposition Ganged Up Against Him. He'd Everything At His Beck&Call To Crush And Subjugate Any Opposition, But He Towed The Path Of Peace. I Don't Know Any Nigerian Who's As Peaceful, Not Myself.

God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. God Bless You For A Wonderful Tribute. God Bless Nigerians And Nigeria.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

you just can't please people, cast your mind back to 2011 election when the president elect lost............ Jonathan is a brave man
My dear don't b deceived.. accepting defeat easily is d only thing he can do to save face and b recognized as a national hero.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
halix239:

no b only nobel price na nobel take away, dem never finish give better pple na dis yeye wey hin administration na only corruption fullam, even jega is more recognised by the foreigners than ur slowpoke SON as u call him
Cry baby tongue
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by nkemjacob2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dat was a bold step Mr president
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Opengates(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.

You are really really on point as you spoke my mind. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by subzero2(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!

Don't mind Nigerians. We have Moses as our Leader and we decided to opt for Pharaoh to Lead us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeriaโ€™s March 28 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.