Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (55162 Views)

Miraculous Protection From HIV / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by FromGuiriga(m): 4:55am On May 20, 2013
bindex: Is Sango a  Faith healer? Yes he is
Has he ever healed people from cancer, fibroid, heartache, barrenness etc Yes he has
What about HIV, yes he has too.

All these crooks that keep on deluding themselves with their stage managed "miracles". WHY DOES GOD NOT HEAL AMPUTEES? LIARS.

You are right. We have not see the highest heal amputees but I believe it can happen. By pure observation we see the trees grow branches...yet they only require water, light and air.
I know we are not trees, but it could happen one day...
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by FromGuiriga(m): 5:01am On May 20, 2013
carloshome: SEVEN DAYS SERIOUS PRAYER AND FASTING CURES AIDS.

ITS HAS BEEN PROVED AND IT WORKS.

DONT TAKE IT AS A JOKE TRY IT AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GO AND TAKE A TEST .

U WIL ONLY BE DRINKING WATER UNTIL THE MORNING OF D 8TH DAY AND U WILL SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO.

It would not be surprised if it worked. By pure observation, trees grow branches and leaves for hundreds of years by only light, water and air.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by FromGuiriga(m): 5:08am On May 20, 2013
toneyb:

The only way we can test this is if you allow somebody to inject you with the HIV virus, you can go ahead and pray for 8 days and drink only water and lets see if that will cure you.

If you know someone with the virus, asked them to try it. Let us know.
The instructions are simple. Fast for seven days. If they cannot do seven days. Ask them to fast once a week. 24 hours no food only water.
It might sound ridiculous but if people are already taking medication that scientist worked diligently to invent with backing of billions of dollars and over 20 years of studies... Why not?
"Beware of simple solutions to difficult problems"
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by SeekingGod: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2013
Hy everyone

I was browsing on the net looking for hope and I found this site. It been a year since I was diagnosed with HIV, I am a 20year old student from South Africa. I am here with hope, I am asking for you prayers, God is a healer please pray with me to be healed.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by FromGuiriga(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
SeekingGod: Hy everyone

I was browsing on the net looking for hope and I found this site. It been a year since I was diagnosed with HIV, I am a 20year old student from South Africa. I am here with hope, I am asking for you prayers, God is a healer please pray with me to be healed.

Hi, I will send prayers to my God for you.
Eat stuff that have life in it if you can. Fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating anything dead if you can.
Fast if you can. Give thanks for life.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by SeekingGod: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks a lot, i wl keep in mind what you have said
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by FromGuiriga(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
SeekingGod: Thanks a lot, i wl keep in mind what you have said
No problem.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by anselmvictor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
awww.... Just HOPE IN GOD for nothing is impossible with him.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by anselmvictor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
How else can someone confirm healing from HIV other than going for a test?
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by salemity: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have GONE to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i met a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly thought having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at DR.J.O.HARRISSONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, HE respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr HARRISON mailed me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test in the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: DR.J.O.HARRISSONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. My name is JANE RYEN FROM ENGLAND. His Email address is: DR.J.O.HARRISSONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL,AND PLEASE HELP ME THANK HIM AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT HIM.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by ghest: 4:54am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by ghest: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2013
[b]I Am Mrs Hinayana, [READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY AIDS CURED]. Truthfully, i was tested HIV + positive last two years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strengthen, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, for allowing my fiance make sex to me unsecured without protection, although i never knew he is HIV positive. So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful healer get him well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr OJE the traditional healer's email id: temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com and i mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home were by all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr OJE called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now HIV negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called NEURON MOZART that i am now HIV NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i reside to him all i went through with Dr OJE. I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, the disease will get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email ID: temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com
[/b]

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by ghest: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: +2348164124752
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by plaetton: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
ghest: my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: +2348164124752

Fraudster.

You are a bigger threat to public health and safety.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
whats wrong with these fraudstars
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by hope2sweet: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
I live in USA.This is a testimony i want to make.I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus.As i was reading online some 5 months ago i saw a testimony on cure of HIV.I decided to give a try. Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing me cure.The cure is a pure herbs the great dr ukpoyan send it to me through DHL.My cure took 1 day.Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours. If you are interested,email the researcher using dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.