Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (55161 Views)

Miraculous Protection From HIV / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Weah96: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
FromGuiriga:

Hi, I will send prayers to my God for you.
Eat stuff that have life in it if you can. Fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating anything dead if you can.
Fast if you can. Give thanks for life.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Protein is life, which kain advice is dis one? How can you advice someone with HIV to only eat leaves like a goat? May Allah flog your God in hand to hand combat.

3 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by revenge001: 5:12pm On May 18, 2015
I need serious prayers....... am so scared am hiv positive though was negative on 15th of this month! Just discovered that my date is positive on 12th of this month's!
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by revenge001: 5:15pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by candral55: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2015
I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Uroko has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Uroko can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Uroko, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Uroko on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on (atitilovespell@gmail.com.com).

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
osisi2:
From Nigeria

http://www.tgm.org/HealedFromAidsFG.html

They never had hiv in d first place.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Spellcasting: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
my wife dumped me 5 years ago after I found out she was having another affair. I want her back in my life but she refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assured me of 24hrs that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my baby came knocking on my door begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we have gotten two kids . Once again thank you priest omigodo, you are truly talented and gifted you can also contact him via email: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk or call him on +2348079367204
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Johnson1215: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
*Greetings to the general public, i want to tell
about how i was cured of
HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr omoye. I
was browsing through the
Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw
comment of people talking
about how Doctor omoye cured them. I Was
scared because i never believed in
the Internet but i was convince to give him a try
because i having no hope
of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact
him with his email that
was listed on the comment
(dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com
Or call +2347036484707 when i contacted him he
gave me hope and send a
Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously
worked for me, am a free
person now without problem, my HIV result came
out negative. I pray for you
Dr omoye God will give you everlasting life, you
shall not die before your
time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so
happy, you can also contact
him if you have any problem Email:
dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com
Or call +2347036484707
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Johnson1215: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2016
*Greetings to the general public, i want to tell
about how i was cured of
HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr omoye. I
was browsing through the
Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw
comment of people talking
about how Doctor omoye cured them. I Was
scared because i never believed in
the Internet but i was convince to give him a try
because i having no hope
of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact
him with his email that
was listed on the comment
(dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com
Or call +2347036484707 when i contacted him he
gave me hope and send a
Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously
worked for me, am a free
person now without problem, my HIV result came
out negative. I pray for you
Dr omoye God will give you everlasting life, you
shall not die before your
time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so
happy, you can also contact
him if you have any problem Email:
dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com
Or call +2347036484707[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by rayny(f): 12:11pm On May 20, 2016
I'm Sonita Kings from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Olumba, ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication, drugs, pills, and so many others, we were afraid that we might never get cured, but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Olumba curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine, without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email: Outlook.com, he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure, i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured, at first i never believed that we will be cure, but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his contact:+2348073585345 or email:outlook.com.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life...

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by TrajansKong: 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
rayny:
I'm Sonita Kings from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Olumba, ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication, drugs, pills, and so many others, we were afraid that we might never get cured, but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Olumba curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine, without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email: Outlook.com, he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure, i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured, at first i never believed that we will be cure, but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his contact:+2348073585345 or email:outlook.com.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life...
Praise be to God in the highest!!

I cannot waste any minutes o!

Do you take cheques or direct debit?
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by victoria12345: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
THANKS TO THE GREAT DR GODFATHER INDEED YOU ARE ABOVE TRUST AS THEY REALLY SAY, Am Collins Morgan from New York City, Am here to share an Amazing testimony about how Dr Godfather just recently helped me in Getting my wife back to me that was something that i couldn't imagine will be so easy I've known Sophia for years, When we finally got married,things were so weird so we broke up in February 2011.In June 2012, she and I recently got back together and we were together until march 2013 when she started with some strange behavior later on she wasn't sleeping home. so one day she went out and did not return and ever since she left i haven't set eyes on her ever again and she couldn't give birth ever since i got married to her. During that time my mind was completely at a state of unrest, I wasn't eating, neither was i sleeping,because i love her so much that am willing to do anything to make her happy and be with her forever undermining our situation, I cried,I was so depressed and stressed out and was almost frustrated and was even planning to end it all. so one day i came across an aid were Victoria pope was shearing her testimony how a great spell caster that is above trust called Dr Godfather helped him and i love and care about her deeply that i just want her to come back because heavens knows how much i love her so i contacted him reluctantly. I never used to believe in spell casting but i gave it a try and it was a positive result. Today we are happily married and blessed by his Amazing powers with two wonderful kids. To you all out there no matter what you facing similar to this this or not but just have this in mind that there is nothing imposable that Dr Godfather can not be made possible why because his Gifted. Once again thanks to My educated Dr Godfather with a Certificate Award. you can contact Dr. via his email address godfatherlovespelltemple@hotmail.com once again thank you Dr. Godfather for your Amazing Great Works.

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by hamer: 2:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Is all these number you post ready to recieve healing remember the story of the woman with the issue of blood faith is the altimate

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by anoynomus: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2017
You are the best among all the spell caster after you brought back my lover in just 24hours after your promise i will say you are a man of your words, keeep on your good work priest omigodo his contact is (omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk) +2348079367204.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by jemy1111: 8:30am On May 31, 2017
i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me about a Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately with his herbal medicine only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and after 24 hours he told me that he had prepared the cure, which he will send to me and that i will use it for seven (7th) days and after that i should go for a HIV test. I adhere to what he told me and used the herbal cure the way he told me to surprisingly on Sixth (6th) day of He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Now my fiance is back to me, everything is now positive in my life, i have regained back everything that i lost. Please do not hesitate to contact DR. OLU if you are passing through any kind of problem, He is God sent. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 for healing and solution
Website Page: https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1..com

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by jemy1111: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks To Dr. Olu For This Great Help.
i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me about a Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately with his herbal medicine only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and after 24 hours he told me that he had prepared the cure, which he will send to me and that i will use it for seven (7th) days and after that i should go for a HIV test. I adhere to what he told me and used the herbal cure the way he told me to surprisingly on Sixth (6th) day of He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Now my fiance is back to me, everything is now positive in my life, i have regained back everything that i lost. Please do not hesitate to contact DR. OLU if you are passing through any kind of problem, He is God sent. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 for your healing and solution.
DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1..com

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by jemy1111: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Thanks To Dr. Olu For This Great Help.
i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me about a Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately with his herbal medicine only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and after 24 hours he told me that he had prepared the cure, which he will send to me and that i will use it for seven (7th) days and after that i should go for a HIV test. I adhere to what he told me and used the herbal cure the way he told me to surprisingly on Sixth (6th) day of He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Now my fiance is back to me, everything is now positive in my life, i have regained back everything that i lost. Please do not hesitate to contact DR. OLU if you are passing through any kind of problem, He is God sent. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him at +2349036604757 for your healing and solution.
DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1..com ,,

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by emmaghasemise(f): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2018
When I was first diagnosed it felt like my womanhood was snatched from me. I felt trapped, alone, embarrassed and ashamed.
My boyfriend had given it to me and just said it didn't matter because we were not going to break up. But I hated him, not only for that but I genuinely did not love him. However he was offering a small hope at normalcy and a judge free relationship.
I was trapped. When he and I ended I was very frighted that I would sink into a depression. I meditated and tried to remind myself that the condition did not define me and life moved on. But it felt like something precious and beautiful was tainted.
I joined www.PeopleLivingWithHerpes.com to prove to myself that their was still life and love out there. I never imagined I would meet someone. A gentleman who has been kind, sweet and patient. With him I have felt beautiful, sexy, and empowered again. Its still new and although I am madly head over heels I do not know where it will end. What I do know is that I have meet wonderful people on this site who are looking for companionship. I am looking at my love life optimistically.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by budaatum: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
osisi2:
From an American singer Dewayne Woods

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art47832.asp
Woods claimed that he got HIV from a sexual encounter, and eventually he was healed by God. Wiki
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Mamalawo: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pls y'all, hard-core fasting cures everything you were not born with. Do research Snake diet on Facebook and YouTube. Never ever give up on your quest for healing or anything. There is no such thing as impossible or incurable. Reseach the Snake diet by Cole Robinson. Thank me later. And of Cos, God is the Ultimate healer. But He has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness. Just do your homework.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Mamalawo: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
I joined nairaland today just for this purpose- to tell y'all that dry fasting, hard core fasting cures everything you were not born with. There's no such thing as impossible or incurable. Pls, research the Snake diet on Facebook and YouTube. The snake diet is what you need to cure anything from pcos to hashimotos to Candida, herpes, hpv, hiv/aids, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, just name it. Do your home work people. God, the Ultimate healer has given us everything we need that pertains to life and godliness. The originator of the Snake diet is Cole Robinson. But fasting and or dry fasting has always been in the picture. Why keep this kind of info when many are suffering and dying?
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Melissahelen12: 2:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello, My name Sarah Lyn am from USA. I want to give praise to Dr. Jack who helped me to cure my HIV/AIDS disease, please help me to give thanks to him, he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people’s life, this man also save the life of my people who have HIV/AIDS, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a powerful man, contact him at Okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com or Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com

Call him now +2348138289852

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.