Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50203 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
LOL@getting Nigerian men to move on up. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
I just wonder why some people automatically assume they are husband material as if presenting yourself as (m) on nairaland gives you that title?

lolz.

anyway, cant blame you, I guess you have some females flattering you here.

The women you are castigating are even thankful somebody took your nutjob off their/the country's hands, translates as one less fruitcake to deal with.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2015
skylane:
hmm I see I can notice d asian part 4rm ur eyes, oh God I love the asians enh,so are u dating a nigerian?

You're a good seer. Yes I am, love-smile.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 1:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Juvante:
@ Cherlene, what is your take on this issue? Since you are an non Nigerian, can you share with us your experiences with Nigerian men or ladies, if you have any?

Well respecting my experience with the few nigerian ladies I specially communicate with, are exceedingly POSITIVE.

Regarding my experience with my few nigerian male friends, I would say there is a slight contrast, but my overall opinion is optimistic.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2015
esosuo:

Lol u na hard man sha ,but the lady has appologised for her misunderstanding so try still cool down ,on the issue of her identity please don't dapt she is a lady that just fancies nigeria ways

Thank you dear. For you're MORAL SUPPORT.

I appreciate our friendship of NEARLY ONE YEAR.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2015
the multi fonts must be what some folks find captivating.

same way every thread is always about somebody's butt, parroty.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2015
GoodFaith:

U live in UK
So tell us stories about our women
80% of Nigerian men in UK are dating other African or English girl. and Caribbean girls
Lot of Nigerian men are dating other African women that don't have stay in UK
lol @ 80%. Listen my problem is not with Nigerian men dating out. Nigerian women date out as well. My problem is with the fact that some of you men feel the need to constantly bash Nigerian women. If you like white women then good for you but why must you constantly insult us? When Nigerian women date out, you hardly find them insulting or talking bad about Nigerian men and you men are not exactly perfect as well.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2015
MrsChima:
LOL@getting Nigerian men to move on up. grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2015
tpiadotcom:
the multi fonts must be what some folks find captivating.

same way every thread is always about somebody's butt, parroty.

Why are you viewing this thread? You are infering that people commenting on this thread, have an ulterior motive or agenda. What has the multi fonts of the OP got to do with the discussion ongoing? Please, share your experience or what you got first hand from other people, simple as that ! That's online etiquette in cyber space!
Instead of making snide comments like a kid sucking his thumb, share your experience or remain in ghost mode!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Another Canadian! Woo
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Cherlene:

You're a good seer. Yes I am, love-smile.

Cherlene
woa I love that please make sure you treat my brother well o,we are reliable wen you are humble to us o! Wish you forever success
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Good morning!
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
I hope that we all tone down on the insults and rhetoric!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2015
skylane:
woa I love that please make sure you treat my brother well o,we are reliable wen you are humble to us o! Wish you forever success

Goodmorning

Thank you for you're generous notice.
With the grace of our Heavenly Father, I will try to do so.

Thank you!

Oh, congratulations on being number 300 to comment.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Juvante:
Good morning!

Gooooooooodmorning.

Hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Juvante:
I hope that we all tone down on the insults and rhetoric!

Indeed, most PREFERABLE!!!!

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you dear. For you're MORAL SUPPORT.

I appreciate our friendship of NEARLY ONE YEAR.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by funlord(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Foreign women have a lot more to offer! They are more independent,more sexually fluid and are generally more open minded about relationship based issues! I like 'em a lot ( in austin powers voice)!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2015
funlord:
Foreign women have a lot more to offer! They are more independent,more sexually fluid and are generally more open minded about relationship based issues! I like 'em a lot ( in asutin powers voice)!

Thank you for your answer. smiley

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol @ 80%. Listen my problem is not with Nigerian men dating out. Nigerian women date out as well. My problem is with the fact that some of you men feel the need to constantly bash Nigerian women. If you like white women then good for you but why must you constantly insult us? When Nigerian women date out, you hardly find them insulting or talking bad about Nigerian men and you men are not exactly perfect as well.

LOL Please
I didn't tell u I like white women---
I have seeing Nigerian men paying high price for limiting themselves to their culture in regard to married
just trying to marry from their tribe or women from other culture
Nigerian women dating out Nigerian men talk bad about Nigerian men --please cut the BS because I know better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Goodmorning

Thank you for you're generous notice.
With the grace of our Heavenly Father, I will try to do so.

Thank you!

Oh, congratulations on being number 300 to comment.

Cherlene
yipEeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
GoodFaith:

LOL Please
I have seeing Nigerian men paying high price for limiting themselves to their culture in regard to married
Nigerian women dating out Nigerian men talk bad about Nigerian men --please cut the BS because I know better

perhaps the ones you know talk bad but the ones I know don't. You should really stop generalising. Again I have no problems or qualms who Nigerian men date. Just that there is no need to insult and put us down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by blackpanther25(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
GoodFaith:

LOL Please

Funny thing about her is she is half Nigerian lol so you would think that she would be more open to this since her mom is a non-nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Apr 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

LOL Please

When you get through talking...those same Nigerian men not all who have sampled non-Nigerian girls usually hollered about they want a woman who understand their culture and be like their mothers would go home to get the same Ole same ole.

I did said many but not all. We need to stop acting like shit changed when it is the same shit masked with musk.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2015
skylane:
Naturality, hardly Gold diggers, very free and playful,like d asians very submissive, and lastly to have a half cast as kids
Goddammit ! You must be far way out of ya mind. grin

Wake up bro, women are the same people all over the world - You've got the good,the bad and the ugly. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Goddammit ! You must be far way out of ya mind. grin

Wake up bro, women are the same people all over the world - You've got the good,the bad and the ugly. tongue
I agree women are d same all over the world,but mentality is not the same all over the world,now whose out of his mind?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by childofGod09: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
I am Nigerian married to a beautiful, God fearing Slovakian lady. After 16 years and three children our love is as strong as ever. My mother and sisters love her and she love and respects them. They cook together, pray together, laugh together. She is the true blessing from God to me. She respects my parents and look after them. She is a wonderful wife and mother. God wants us to marry from true love and that is what we did. Marry from love and you will be happy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
childofGod09:
I am Nigerian married to a beautiful, God fearing Slovakian lady. After 16 years and three children our love is as strong as ever. My mother and sisters love her and she love and respects them. They cook together, pray together, laugh together. She is the true blessing from God to me. She respects my parents and look after them. She is a wonderful wife and mother. God wants us to marry from true love and that is what we did. Marry from love and you will be happy.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
childofGod09:

Good afternoon

I am joyful to read your comment. You are
without doubt blessed with a beautiful wife and family.

I Pray God flourish your UNION even more In Jesus name, amen.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
MrsChima:

When you get through talking...those same Nigerian men not all who have sampled non-Nigerian girls usually hollered about they want a woman who understand their culture and be like their mothers would go home to get the same Ole same ole.

I did said many but not all. We need to stop acting like shit changed when it is the same shit masked with musk.

"Some like you said" go to Nigeria get marry and become unhappy
Guess what? Nigeria culture and food will not create happiness for any man
Men shouldn't be looking for women like their mom
Men should look for a women that will be their ride and die
I understand that follower Nigerians will be telling you to marry a Nigerian
All women are different,
Look for a woman that will love you, support your goals and dream, share majority of your values- respectful, considerate
There are different between Nigerian women from Nigeria and the little girls or teenage and girl born oversea
Hopeful the "women with bad manner" don't teach their kids their bad manner

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.