Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3018726 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
cutievik:
The COAS died in active duty, President no come, VP no attend, Speaker of House Of Assembly no come.... Northern governors whose states are plagued with insecurity go party for Malami 21 year old son wedding...

A soldier somewhere will be asking himself,."Is Nigeria worth dying for?'

For Buhari, there is no low for him.

lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 11:52am On May 23, 2021
Illumined939:
As a Nigerian soldier, if you allow yourself get killed in a Nigerian war, that's your problem.
If Buhari couldn't care to attend the funeral of his Chief of Army Staff, I wonder how he thinks about a bloody recruit.
LoL
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 11:54am On May 23, 2021
Illumined939:
Nigeria is a construct of Britain to serve her economically. Nigeria is a classic example of neocolonialism. When you fellows talk about "patriotism or love of country", you actually display how ignorant you lots are. Nigeria is no nation. We have Yoruba nation, Igbo nation, and rightly so because, a yoruba historian could tell you about the history of the yoruba people some 500 years ago. For those of you who claim Nigerian as your identity,
kindly tell me about the history of Nigeria as far back as 500 years ago? You simply can't,
without making reference to a tribe. When you use cliches like "Patriotism" or "love of country", these are lies you tell yourself to feel good. How many of you Patriots have seen the 1914 documents that amalgamated the northern and southern protectorates? For your information, the almagation was to last for 100 years. Meaning, Nigeria expired in 2014. Lord Lugard knew the north and south are different elements, but he joined them together so that the south (the richer country) could subsidize the north (the poorer country). This was a genius move because, it would mean that Britain would not be responsible for catering to the needs of the poor north. This is the basis in which One Nigeria was founded. And this mechanism is still obtainable today. But then, many here do not understand Nigeria. Nigeria is a crime against the south. And if you are a southerner in the Nigerian Army or supporting one Nigeria, go understand why Nigeria came into existence. When you understand the "why", you will also understand how foolish you've been.
apt

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 12:30pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Appointment of New Army Chief
*RETRACTION OF STORY*

The update that is being circulated on the Appointment of New Chief of Army Staff is not correct and has NOT been confirmed. Also, the picture in Circulation is NOT that of Maj Gen. Ali KEFFI but that of Maj Gen. Jamil Sarham. General public please take note.
*DHQ*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 23, 2021
Geronimoe:

Cos of the bolded. Have you read about the Northern Ireland conflict and bloody Sunday? You always make it seem as if the British or western countries are all saints.
P. S I'm not in support of how the govt handles issues.
Lol... Is bloody sunday occuring regularly like it do happen regularly over here?

British conquered irish, and have been ruling them. The British merge North and South together. So there is a difference.

The bloody sunday you're talking about happened in the 1970's . Did you see any scottish get shot when they were asking for referendum on the street?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390879/breaking-two-killed-unknown-gunmen-attack-another-police-station-ebonyi/

What will this UGM gain by attacking security personnel sad
What evangelist changed you? Were you not insinuating that they deserve it?

DubaiLandLord1:
IPOB have been protesting peacefully all this while, the Nigerian military and police will harras, arrest, torture and kill their members for no reason. Where in the world can such a thing be accepted?

Hundreds of IPOB members have been killed extra judiciary before the creation of ESN.

Imagine if Spanish government do unleash soldiers and policemen on cataluyans. Or make a Spanish police chief talk the kin talk wey the daft IGP talk.

The English have more right to hold on to the Scottish people, but they made them have a referendum. They didn't send soldiers and policemen to kill Scottish protesting peacefully.

But for Nigeria, Police and soldiers go unleash hell on peaceful IPOB protesters for no sensible reason. We saw videos and pictures of what happened in Oyigbo.

Kanu don talk say dem go kill his men, his men will also kill security personnel... So make we see who go get the upper hand at the end cool

DubaiLandLord1:
You're always talking like a f00l!sh person. If police men and military men have not been killing unarmed IPOB members, there won't have been any justification for creating ESN. And Nnamdi Kanu have said UGM is not part of IPOB you du.mb fvvck.

Where were you when the army were killing IPOB members on the street of Oyigbo?

Well, security personnel are also getting what they wished for in the south east and south south.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2021
Shey nah oyigbo we go talk, or the numbers of people that have been killed in Abia and Imo just because they are protesting on the street.

I don't agree with the way IPOB dey do their thing, I wish it can be done through a democratic means. But shooting at unarmed civilians is a No No for me.

If it was not for the way security personnel have been killing IPOB members, there won't have been UGM. You can't beat a child and expect it not to cry.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Cannonleo(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2021
You showed no empathy

You showed no leadership

You never lead and failed to lead from the front like you have always boosted

You lost your own COAS and bunch of fine officers

Yet the CIC didn't seem it fit to attend , grace and lead Thier interment .

He didn't just miss a good chance to shoulder the army In it's trying time

He lost a chance to give confidence to troops , a lot of my gees at the front are pissed

The president could not show up at the burial of the COAS properly means nobody gives a hoot about them

A major, terrible , total miscalculation

17 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 1:47pm On May 23, 2021
Cannonleo:
You showed no empathy

You showed no leadership

He lost a chance to give confidence to troops , a lot of my gees at the front are pissed

The president could not show up at the burial of the COAS properly means nobody gives a hoot about them

Officers are very emotional right now. Like the man died in a hot seat. Like actually on ops moving around.
Like even if there's a pressing matter for buhari. Where's the vice president?
Like nobody could spare 2hours off schedule for a top 10 citizen?
Like even the flag bearer don't matter?

Its a must the troops would ask themselves questions.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
Cannonleo:
You showed no empathy

You showed no leadership

Why are you guys bashing the CinC for not attending the burial of the COAS that was held in Abuja when it is not cows that died neither was the burial event held abroad. If not for corruption why will an army chief be flying by air when he can enter Okada to Kaduna.
You people should not disturb Mai-Gaskiya for heaven's sake as criticising him is tantamount to not being patriotic and the DSS may swoop in on you.

17 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 1:57pm On May 23, 2021
ugo4u:

Why are you guys bashing the CinC for not attending the burial of the COAS that was held in Abuja when it is not cows that died neither was the burial event held abroad. If not for corruption why will an army chief be flying by air when he can enter Okada to Kaduna.
You people should not disturb Mai-Gaskiya for heaven's sake as criticising him is tantamount to not being patriotic and the DSS may swoop in on you.

Omoh. Nobi lie

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2021
ugo4u:

Lol cheesy
I am even more amazed that people expect all this from him. He has never seemed to show sympathy or care

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 2:36pm On May 23, 2021
Some eminent public figures and their political bases in the media bellyache altogether too much, Nigeria just needs to get on with the practical business of Nationhood. To these bellyaching individuals I’d like to suggest that you’re wasting your time trying to convince us Nationalists since it is clear to some of us that your arguments are counterfeits, evident in your obviously double false positions: false position no 1 that Nigeria is illegal as a British construct and this may be cause of whatever insurmountable problems clearest, actually, to your clique than majority of us. Majority of Nigerians want competent and judicious leaders at work, talk of military imposed constitutions and how this validate or does not validate Nigeria means nothing to them. False position, 2: that Nigeria isn’t, for you, working due to our Tribal heterogeneity, hidden in this is your pretend positions as Tribal advocates when in actuality you couldn’t give a Bleep about your Tribe. Your true positions are as self-seeking individuals either invested elsewhere by Nigeria’s disintegration or concluding that you and those nearest to you have better chances of getting your grubby hands on the livers of National power in smaller tribal nations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 2:47pm On May 23, 2021
demolition:

Omoh. Nobi lie
wink Paranoia
After I posted those links my internet connection went down for 30 minutes... After it came back I opened chrome and tried connecting, it fsiled, till now chrome no dey respond, then I used Phoenix browser...
Point is it crossed my mind say DSS don dey stare.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:00pm On May 23, 2021
GeneralFarouq:
Times like this, the country should be in a sober reflection but see our politicians.
1. PMB shuns.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/463232-outrage-as-buhari-shuns-funeral-of-army-chief-attahiru-10-others.html

2. Wedding made politicians.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/463202-photos-amidst-national-grief-nigerian-governors-ministers-lawmakers-attend-malami-sons-wedding.html

3. And the man at rivers.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/463193-wike-holds-political-rally-while-nigeria-mourns-late-military-chief-others.html
Utter disgust. angry

A disgrace. I don't know why they have not impeached this guy, I mean how many reasons do they need to constitutionally remove an absentee president. Of course they can't make a case with his absence from the late COAS burial but they can make a case on negligence to national duty and betrayal of his oath to protect Nigeria, there's litany of cases including herdsmen killings which he turns a blind eye to but rather have his attorney general implicate his government openly making them complicit in the killings. He and clueless politicians all over the country can only go so far in their madness but not to insult our fighting men and women who make it possible for them to rule.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:19pm On May 23, 2021
ugo4u:

Only to show up for once, this ascetic nonchalant stubborn old man cum president couldn't, what else can he? How much low can he go. Such a shame and disgrace.

Would this happen in the US and the president won't show up. Even US presidents often go to the airport to welcome bodies of US servicemen killed abroad in combat.

Would this happen in Germany and Angela Merkel would not go or in Britain and Boris Johnson would not go or in France and Macron would not go. Even Macron the French president was in N'djamena, Chad for the burial of late Idris Derby in a tense environment where anyone could be shot and oh we forgot Bubu wasn't there either which I called attention to. Chad and Derby that stood by Nigeria against BHT/ISWAP the least you could do for his legacy was to be physically present that should have given us a sign he's sick and can't do the job. He only flies to Europe won't be surprised he has the opportunity to see his doctors. If he can't do the job then resign or be impeached. Haba, why plunging the whole country into uncertainty. No bi by force to be president.

Such a disgraceful president. A shame.

16 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 3:41pm On May 23, 2021
ugo4u:

Me sef no blame Buhari at all..nah the Nigerian soldiers I blame 100%, if nah before with all these nonsense and non challant attitude towards the loss of lifes in Nigeria..we for don wake up to marshall band tey tey...very sweet band to hear then on VON....!! grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:12pm On May 23, 2021
Valkrie:

Me sef no blame Buhari at all..nah the Nigerian soldiers I blame 100%, if nah before with all these nonsense and non challant attitude towards the loss of lifes in Nigeria..we for don wake up to marshall band tey tey...very sweet band to hear then on VON....!! grin

Is the world going to end if you post something sensible for once? Always a million km from sanity.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 4:23pm On May 23, 2021
youghs:

Is the world going to end if you post something sensible for once? Always a million km from sanity.

Oga my comment is not for everybody and certainly not for a demented individual like you...!! It's my personal opinion and if you don't like it jump and pass or you go fuuckk yourself...!! If you insult me again, I would return fire and add your parent join am...!! What nonesense..what happened to freedom of speech? And you would sit down there and think you are smart and sensible whereas you don't even know your left from right...!! We want Nigeria to grow but look at you idiot trying to stifle my speech...wetin concern you for what I wrote? If you don't like it then shift...Oni yeye...!!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
youghs:

grin He is just like bubu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 6:11pm On May 23, 2021

I came across this on Facebook watch .
Can anyone confirm if this is an ESN camp or what's going on there please.

https://www.facebook.com/100000709640807/posts/4283845378315741/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:47pm On May 23, 2021
I saw a guy under the scorching sun at Festac, close to Mega Chicken round about, he had a banner in his hands as I hurriedly drove by, I looked at it and it read along the lines of ' We Mourn, we may never be able to repay them for their sacrifices, may all the souls of our faithful departed Heroes rest in peace.'

In my car, I saluted...I was almost moved to tears.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:12pm On May 23, 2021
The late COAS Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru with NAF JF-17 fighter pilots at TAC Makurdi

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2021
Covert1:
The late COAS Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru with NAF JF-17 fighter pilots at TAC Makurdi

He always gallantly stood out.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:27pm On May 23, 2021
Heavy shooting in Akwa
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:40pm On May 23, 2021
This is crazy

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2021
cutievik:
This is crazy

Do you know the foolishness of an agitation such as this? It is the idiotic oversight of not realising that the theatre of conflict would always be at the home of the agitator.

We never learn.

With BH, Borno became grounded. Nigerdelta militants, the South South was a hotbed, their women, men and children died needlessly.

Now ESN... This is just the beginning. Since ndigbo have refused to use their thinking cap, rather allowing hunger, poverty and that demented individual play the drum of surugede for them, they would surely dance to the tune.

Many with the political influence to stop this are fanning the embers for political gains (Abaribe comes to mind).

But one thing I am certain about is that this strife and hurt will reach all of us.

If it doesn't touch you, it would touch one of your relative in the East.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 1:55am On May 24, 2021
Cannonleo:
You showed no empathy

You showed no leadership

Did Attahiru attend the burial of Major Urang commander 123 SF battalion?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2021
demolition:

Officers are very emotional right now. Like the man died in a hot seat. Like actually on ops moving around.
Like even if there's a pressing matter for buhari. Where's the vice president?
Like nobody could spare 2hours off schedule for a top 10 citizen?
Like even the flag bearer don't matter?

Its a must the troops would ask themselves questions.

Did Attahiru attend the burial of Major Urang commander 123 SF battalion?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 4:09am On May 24, 2021
Valkrie:

are you calling for coup?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2021
iboboyswag:

[s][/s]Do you know the foolishness of an agitation such as this? It is the idiotic oversight of not realising that the theatre of conflict would always be at the home of the agitator.

We never learn.

With BH, Borno became grounded. Nigerdelta militants, the South South was a hotbed, their women, men and children died needlessly.

Now ESN... This is just the beginning. Since ndigbo have refused to use their thinking cap, rather allowing hunger, poverty and that demented individual play the drum of surugede for them, they would surely dance to the tune.

Many with the political influence to stop this are fanning the embers for political gains (Abaribe comes to mind).

But one thing I am certain about is that this strife and hurt will reach all of us.

If it doesn't touch you, it would touch one of your relative in the East[s][/s].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.