Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3018704 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:04am On May 24, 2021
By Oluwakemi Adelagun

Two witnesses on Saturday narrated
before the panel on police brutality in
Lagos how soldiers shot at protesters at
the Lekki Toll Plaza on October 20 last
year and “carried lifeless bodies” into
their van.

The protesters were calling for an end to
police brutality when they were attacked
by soldiers at the toll gate.

Olamilekan Sanusi, who appeared
before the panel, said he was part of
those who volunteered to clean the
protest ground, especially the stage
area. He said he counted “at least 10
bodies after the gunshots”.

Mr Sanusi said that at about 6:30 p.m.,
he heard gunshots and saw people
running towards Oriental Hotel.

“I saw men of the Nigerian army. Later
when they said we should sit on the
floor, I saw a military man and I saw
protesters carrying lifeless bodies to the
military men’s feet,” he said.

“Later on, I counted ten people at the
feet of the military men, they were not
moving, they were lifeless. Later on, I
saw them carrying people close to
Diamond Bank, they were packing
bodies and putting them in the van,” he
said.

Mr Sanusi said an officer, who said he
was acting on a directive of “power
beyond him,” came on the stage and
pleaded with the protesters to go home.

He also said the officer requested that
they nominate five representatives
among themselves to discuss with him
but they turned him down.

“After coming down from the stage, I
think he left and the shootings began
again,” he said.

“Then three military men came to the
stage, destroying things, scattering
mixers, poles and speakers, then they
pushed some speakers on me. I fell, I
could not move but I could hear what
people were talking.

“I heard one woman crying, and saying,
‘you must not die,’ I could hear a car on
motion and I was trying to open my eye,
I saw the woman in blue, drenched in
blood holding a man and saying ‘you
must not die.’

“I woke up at a military hospital and
was later referred to Marina General
hospital. The person that brought me
there told me that six protesters were in
the hospital and I was in a coma for
seven hours.”

Mr Sanusi said that Governor Babajide
Sanwo-Olu visited them at the hospital
and gave them N10,000 each, and he
used his to get drugs and clothes.

“The doctor had to beg me to sit on the
chair with my drip because many
protesters were still coming. More than
11 people died in the hospital and some
were laid on the floor. In the toilet there
was blood everywhere,” he said.

Mr Sanusi said that one of the nurses
advised him to leave because the
soldiers were coming to “finish
protesters in the hospital.”

“I sneaked out of the hospital using the
small entrance door leading to the
governor’s road.”

Mr Sanusi told the panel he wants the
Lekki Tollgate to be dedicated to those
who were allegedly killed by the Nigerian
Army on October 20 2020.

“I want the panel to find those who
ordered the shooting and I want the
tollgate to be a memorial ground,” he
said.

The chair of the panel, Doris Okuwobi,
admitted the X-ray evidence of Mr
Sanusi and marked it exhibit A.

‘Shot in the chest’
Another witness, Ifeanyi Agbeeze, told
the panel he had been living in pains
after he was shot “in the chest” by a
soldier during the October 20 shooting.

Mr Agbeeze, a comedian, said himself
and his friend had earlier left the protest
ground on October 20 but returned after
they were unable to get a bus home.

“We got back to the tollgate around past
1 p.m. Around 2 p.m., we heard that the
Lagos government have declared a
curfew,” he said.
Around past 4 p.m., I saw two men
removing the CCTV camera, I don’t
know why. Later the billboard light went
off, I felt something bad was going to
happen but I couldn’t figure what
exactly it was,” said Mr Agbeeze.
“Around 6:45 p.m., I heard siren along
Sandfill, a van coming, I moved closer to
the stage, I saw the military van, I
thought they were coming to calm us.

“Somebody announced that everyone
with cars should turn on their car
headlights and face the stage because
the light was already off. And we were
instructed too not to insult anybody and
not be violent.

“When we heard the siren, they said we
should come to the stage and sit on the
floor.”

Mr Agbeeze said when the shooting
began, “someone beside him was shot
and when he tried to help him a military
man dressed in full military man shot
me in my chest.”

“I immediately ran then I discovered that
everywhere was dark and asked myself
where am I running to?”

He said that one of the protesters took
him to Marina General Hospital where
he was later referred to the Lagos State
University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).

“They did X-ray for me and their boss
came gave the film to me. The doctors
asked me if I had gotten through with
my people.

“I was in LASUTH for six days and when
I was discharged, I was still feeling
much pain, I told the doctor that I don’t
feel okay, so, I didn’t leave the hospital
that very day.”

He said that he had to leave the hospital
when he got information that some
“soldiers were going around to finish off
protesters in hospitals.”

Mr Agbeeze said after he left LASUTH,
he went to a private hospital and on
December 29, he did another x-ray
which showed he had a fracture.

“Since then, till now, I still feel the pain I went for another x-ray on May 18,
2021,” he said.

“He (the doctor) also asked me to go
and do a CT scan but it is expensive, I
don’t have the money yet.
“I want justice, I want to know who
ordered the shooting.”

The army had initially denied taking live
bullets to the protest ground. But after
changing its testimony several times, it
eventually admitted it indeed took live
bullets to the scene but only engaged
armed miscreants.

The panel members

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/463226-lekki-toll-plaza-witness-narrates-how-soldiers-packed-lifeless-bodies-into-vans.html

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 7:36am On May 24, 2021
jpphilips:

Did Attahiru attend the burial of Major Urang commander 123 SF battalion?

Always shooting blanks

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 7:42am On May 24, 2021
Shot on the chest and you didn't die, give me the jazz wey you use

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:49am On May 24, 2021
EricBraven:

Well, it is actually medically possible. Not validating the claims of the guy but it is very possible for bullet to penetrate the chest and exit at the back without injuring any important structure. It however depends on the exact location of the entry and that is where medical forensic experts should be called in to assess the wound.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2021
EricBraven:
Ignorance no go kill you. This are the kind of people, wey go open their yama yama mouth dey follow me reason anyhow for here grin

People dey even survive gunshot wey hit dem for head and even gunshot wey bullet dey hit brain(depending on the distance sha), people dey survive am.

Always make research before making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2021
House Of Reps Member Sacks Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As ‘True Hero’ (Photos)

The lawmaker representing Maiduguri federal Constituency, Abdulkadir Rahis has sacked his aide Bukar Tanda, for describing Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau as a “true hero”, IgbereTV reports.

Tanda who reacted to report of Shekau blowing up himself to avoid being captured by fighters of the Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) — a breakaway faction of Boko Haram, had said that the leader of Boko Haram "lived a life of hero and died a true hero”.

A Facebook post shared by the lawmaker's aide, read;

“I admire and appreciate his courage to terminate his life. He lived a life of a hero and died a true hero. He did it in such a way that not even traces of his corpse will be found."
Tanda has now been sacked by his principal who said his "actions, utterances and opinion of recent are at variance with his interest, constituency and the APC.

The letter Rahis personally signed, read;

“I wish to formally write and notify you of the termination of your appointment as my legislative aide, forthwith.

“Your actions, utterances and opinion of recent are at variance with my interest, that of my constituency and our great party, the APC.

“The letter also serve as a disclaimer to any action or position you took or wish to take, on any matter that may have the remotest connection with me as a person or my office.”
Reacting to his sack, Bukar Tanda stated that his intention was not to support Shekau. He said that his statement was merely philosophical and metaphorical, but got misunderstood.

Bukar Tanda wrote on his Facebook handle;

"NOT ALL STORMS COME TO DESTROY SOME COME TO CLEAR YOUR PATHWAY

My Dear Friends and Associates please note that as a conscious and enlightened citizen of Nigeria, it should be noted that in view of the trending allegations my most urgent concern and priority shouldn't be joining issues with anyone who is entitled to his opinion but to ensure the proof of my innocence particularly from all the relevant Government authorities.

However, for the sole purpose of record and posterity, I wish to categorically state that I have never in my entire life shared anything in common with any criminal person or group under whatever pretext and I hold no sympathy nor affection to any of such characters. To this effect, for anyone to perceived and believe that I will have sympathy or affection for terrorists is highly unfortunate and most regrettable.

Indeed, I have a very rich practical experience of the extent of destruction and atrocities committed by the BHT and related terrorists group against innocent souls. Since 2011 to date, I was directly engaged through several Local and International Projects and Program with the ultimate goal of direct countering of the narratives and ideologies of the terrorists and extremists. I have excellent records of accomplishments in the direct fight against the extremists narratives. I have traveled across almost all the States of North East to sensitize communities against the ideologies of terrorist organization.

From 2011 through to 2015, my name has been in the Assassination list of the BHT, but all the tracking effort of BHT to execute could not come to reality. While I was lucky to survive many others could not including many of my closest friends and relatives. BHT remained the worst creatures ever lived in the history of mankind. This is general view I hold against the BHT and I drew this conviction from the words of our Noble Prophet Muhammad SAW when he was describing to his companions the likes and characteristics of BHT.

Thus, in view of the above practical experience, it is my conviction that no one will ever believe that I will hold any iota of sympathy or affection to the course of BHT and related terrorists. I'm also very confident that Non among the Social Media Drumbeaters will be ready and willing to avail himself to give a convincing testimonies before any Court of Law that I have sympathy and affection for terrorists.

Therefore, I wish to use this platform to appeal and call on all subject to be considerate in their conduct in this matter. This matter have been exceedingly politicized and ideally it shouldn't. Despite our contrary Political Interest, I expect that there is a limit to what we can Politicized. I personally viewed this to be too extreme. Our rule of Political engagement should not reach this too far. Anything that questions or capable of jeopardizing integrity and reputation should not easily used as an Political instrument.

In conclusion, I wish to greatly appreciate the very timely proactiveness and concern of the appropriate Security Service for inviting me and interrogating me in a highly professional and ethical manner. My engagement with the Security Service team remain one of the best moment in this overflouted allegations against my personal integrity and reputation. I am very delighted that I was respectfully invited and interrogated.

All should note that I deliberately avoided to speak to the message that brought about this unfortunate division amongst ourselves and I will never discuss the content of the message. My decision on not to speak on the message is basically on the ground that " Action can only be satisfactorily judged and or measured by Intention". My intension was not geared toward sympathy or affection to Shekau. In the Post, I only tried to be metaphorical and philosophical in my expression just as the Author of the Post did i.e. Ahmed Lawan Dalorima

Despite the all that happened, I hold no grudge against anyone who have speak against or for. I took personal and unilateral responsibility for all that happened and accused nobody for any wrongdoing. I have learnt a lifetime lesson and have now have clear idea of the companies to relate with. In this matter, I have acquired rare privilege of recognition which itself is a great honour.

To Honourable Abdulkadir Rahis, I cannot find the right words to express my appreciation for the opportunity to serve as your Aide and more importantly for the spirit of brotherhood you shared with me although our memorable years of togetherness. Your decision to terminate my appointment is well accepted and in good faith and I found nothing wrong in your decision. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Mighty Thanks to all for the calls, messages and sincere show of brotherhood spirit.

BUKAR KURAMA (TANDA)"
https://www.facebook.com/100032055364348/posts/475885146823327/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1390904/house-reps-member-sacks-aide-describing-abubakar-shekau-true-hero-photos/

This are the kind of people EricBraven go open him yama yama mouth, talk say make I go dey fight and die for, God forbid bad thing.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 9:05am On May 24, 2021
Whyem15:

Well, it is actually medically possible. Not validating the claims of the guy but it is very possible for bullet to penetrate the chest and exit at the back without injuring any important structure. It however depends on the exact location of the entry and that is where medical forensic experts should be called in to assess the wound.

Everything the guy says, shows he wasn't short by an ak47 at close range.....first of all, he was only talking about fracture, If an high powered round enters him, fracture would be the least of his worries, the ak 7.62×39 round has so much power, that it can pass through you, which is often a good thing, if it doesn't hit any organs , or blood vessels.
One thing a lot of people are over looking in the tool gate incident, most soldiers were sympathetic to protesters, even the SARS were bringing their stupidity to military personnel cooking guns at them, and asking people for identification and phone searches even at gun point.
Also, I saw a lot of gun shot wound pictures, but they were more consistent with local made shotgun rounds, that were under powered.
Considering how people are stupid, it is possible people brought these local guns to the venue and during firing panicked and mishandled their guns.
Hell i wouldn't even want to use a properly designed pistol in that scenario, because it would be useless, and even well aimed shoots wouldn't probably hit the targets, forget what movies show you, pistols are almost useless, unless in close quarters battle, now compare with the almost more useless local gun .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2021
grin

Chai!! This country don finish. I watch life instagram live videos on that night, I saw as dem dey comot bullets that can only be used in an assault rifle. I wander when them start to dey use 7.62*39mm round for our local guns shocked grin

Except person wey no sabi, have never seen a bullet for an assault rifle been used in all this crazy local guns before.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 9:21am On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

Chai!! This country don finish. I watch life instagram live videos on that night, I saw as dem dey comot bullets that can only be used in an assault rifle. I wander when them start to dey use 7.62*39mm round for our local guns shocked grin

Except person wey no sabi, have never seen a bullet for an assault rifle been used in all this crazy local guns before.

[b][/b]
This picture answers your question....you can see the size of the chamber in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:29am On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

Only problem here is that you can't remove a live 7.62*39mm fired by an assault riffle at that close range from a wound with your bear hands without causing life threatening damages to the victim in the event that you succed. I might be wrong though and will eagerly accept that I'm wrong if reasonable evidence is provided. Learning is a continuous process.

My point exactly is that, both sides are heavily lying. Right from the night of the incident, we started seeing uniform attachments (shoulder ranks and others) only used with the ceremonial uniform and not combat uniform. I still haven't seen any video clips of soldiers in ceremonial uniform from that night. There is a motive behind that video and those who recorded and uploaded wanted to pass a false narrative across.

Let's expert judge and investigate the issue, our takes on the issue should be limited considering our very limited knowledge of forensics and other types of investigations.
The panel and other bodies both local and international will definitely conclude their investigation and publish it, we should try to wait until that time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:54am On May 24, 2021
Many body armors won't even be able to stop the 7.62*39mm at that distance.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2021
Whyem15:

Only problem here is that you can't remove a live 7.62*39mm fired by an assault riffle at that close range from a wound with your bear hands without causing life threatening damages to the victim in the event that you succed. I might be wrong though and will eagerly accept that I'm wrong if reasonable evidence is provided. Learning is a continuous process.

My point exactly is that, both sides are heavily lying. Right from the night of the incident, we started seeing uniform attachments (shoulder ranks and others) only used with the ceremonial uniform and not combat uniform. I still haven't seen any video clips of soldiers in ceremonial uniform from that night. There is a motive behind that video and those who recorded and uploaded wanted to pass a false narrative across.

Let's expert judge and investigate the issue, our takes on the issue should be limited considering our very limited knowledge of forensics and other types of investigations.
The panel and other bodies both local and international will definitely conclude their investigation and publish it, we should try to wait until that time.
You didn't watch videos of soldiers shooting at civilians at the lekki toll gate or what are you trying to say cause am not understanding I posted the video on the night it happened.

There is no where in my post I wrote that people were using hands to remove bullets. You can show me where in my post I write say nah bare hands them dey use though smiley

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:06am On May 24, 2021
Stephandesward:

[b][/b]
This picture answers your question....you can see the size of the chamber in the picture
You know nothing about local guns mr man. I've never seen any type of local gun using such type of bullets. Local gun bullets dey absolute different. Maybe dem dey use am for other geopolitical regions sha. But in the west, no local guns use that kin bullets.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:07am On May 24, 2021
You will find bullets like this in local guns.

Even dane guns, wetin dem dey put in them different again. But I can't speak for other geopolitical region sha.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:11am On May 24, 2021
Gunmen on Sunday night killed seven persons at Dong village in Plateau State.

The assailants were reported to have suddenly invaded the village and shoot sporadically.

Seven villagers were said to have died from the gun attack.

Plateau police spokesman ASP. Gabriel Ubah, confirmed the incident.

He said: “On Sunday 23/05/2021 at about 2000hrs, the Command received a distress call that yet to be identified gunmen came out suddenly from a near by bush, invaded Dong Village, Jos South LGA and killed seven persons.

“A combined team of Policemen, STF, Vigilante operatives led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Department of Operation, raced swiftly to the scene but the hoodlums had already fled back into the bush.

“Investigation is ongoing, frantic effort is on to arrest the fleeing suspects.”

SOURCE
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 10:18am On May 24, 2021
Whyem15:

First off we are talking about close range shot,which when it hits there is blow back of flesh,shot in the chest with fracture most likely a blank bullet,
If he was hit from the front there is a possibility of his lungs collapsing except if it passes some inches to the side.
Before reaching marina there is a possibility of bleeding to death.
Let look around those route
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 10:23am On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You know nothing about local guns mr man. I've never seen any type of local gun using such type of bullets. Local gun bullets dey absolute different. Maybe dem dey use am for other geopolitical regions sha. But in the west, no local guns use that kin bullets.
Hope you know that the local gun that the guy you posted his crime picture some of them do use 9mm while some with deeper holes uses the 7.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 10:25am On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

But it local gun in the picture, with the guy holding two, can these shot gun rounds enter it? Please you have a brain sir.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:46am On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You didn't watch videos of soldiers shooting at civilians at the lekki toll gate or what are you trying to say cause am not understanding I posted the video on the night it happened.

There is no where in my post I wrote that people were using hands to remove bullets. You can show me where in my post I write say nah bare hands them dey use though smiley

The issue isn't about whether the soldiers shot or not. The army admitted that they shot. Video evidence showed that they shot. The issue is the type of rounds shot on that particular day.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:10am On May 24, 2021
Stephandesward:

But it local gun in the picture, with the guy holding two, can these shot gun rounds enter it? Please you have a brain sir.
I don agree with you dumbo!
Only a clueless person go talk say all this local guns used by touts dey use bullets used in assault rifles.
Is a waste of time arguing with you. I no go read your next reply not to talk of replying.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 11:30am On May 24, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:52am On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

If only I fit get the pic of this guy with the bullets he was caught with. Make I put all this ignorant people to shame grin it seems I didn't save it. sad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:53am On May 24, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:56am On May 24, 2021
Photos of B Division police station in Awka that was attacked by gunmen on Sunday night.

Eye witness account revealed that the gunmen invaded the area in a three fully parked Hilux vehicles.

Many policemen were reportedly killed during the 2-hour-long attack.

SOURCE

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:13pm On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If only I fit get the pic of this guy with the bullets he was caught with. Make I put all this ignorant people to shame grin it seems I didn't save it. sad

Check this out.
https://twitter.com/uncledammie/status/1330276188569432066?s=19
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
The word on the street is that no policemen died during that attack, and one of the UGM was killed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

This is the link of the report with the pictures of the bullets caught with him. The only problem is that the cartridges can't fit into that gun. Ask any gun experts here.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1378729962061041670?s=19
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2021
Whyem15:

This is the link of the report with the pictures of the bullets caught with him. The only problem is that the cartridges can't fit into that gun. Ask any gun experts here.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1378729962061041670?s=19
how did you know it can't fit into the gun?

Some of una just funny sha grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:21pm On May 24, 2021
Just finished reading an article regarding Nigeria's Sattelites by Humangle. Even if the government has to borrow for it, they should do everything possible to get high resolution EO Sattelites. It will even reduce the frequency of ISR aircraft use and thereby giving the airforce space and time to rest and recover some lost assets.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
It makes no sense holding on to a gun without having bullets that fits in.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
how did you know it can't fit into the gun?

Some of una just funny sha grin

Check the sizes of the bullet holes in the "revolver" and compare with the size of the catridges. Ask anyone with a bit knowledge of guns and bullets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.