Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019170 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 7:43pm On May 22, 2021

Have you ever been through pain that paid off.

That's exactly what Nigeria is going through.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
LOVE FOR COUNTRY:
Timely and excellent speech by the CDS Gen. Leo Irabor at the Interment. In his own words "Why are we here...how did we get here...what's the purpose of allegiance..? Love for country. This exposes everything wrong with the absence of president Buhari himself for whatever reason. It's a shame he didn't.

The Late COAS Lt. Gen. Attahiru and other gallant officers buried in fine military tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62OQjVxa8R4

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
In honor of the fallen

NAF JF-17 THUNDER Fighter Jet Aerial Display

https://twitter.com/omer_harry/status/1396122717406076928?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I don see two to three post wey dem talk say Shekau survived, but is wounded badly.

ISWAP are the only Legit source to confirm this
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
Major General Ali Keffi.
Acting COAS.

Congratulations sir!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2021
ugo4u:
Major General Ali Keffi.
Acting COAS.

Congratulations sir!
That is sarham's portrait
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 9:24pm On May 22, 2021
JUST IN: MAJ GEN ALI KEFFI GOC 1 DIV is the new acting COAS

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

The day I deactivated the account, I was checking my profile, I saw I had thousands of likes, I was shocked shocked I was not expecting I will have lots of likes like that.

Then I decided to start going through my comments, I find out Nairaland politics section don start to dey turn me to something else grin

I had to deactivate the account, and have not been making a lot of comments on Nairaland politics section since then.

The only reason I am not on Nairaland as a guest right now is because of this our thread grin the highest number of days I have been banned on Nairaland is just about 2 weeks. And I hardly get banned for the comments have been making on this thread.

In fact, i only found out I do get reported on this thread after guys like general farouk started lamenting about how he has been reporting some of my post without me getting banned. Someone even said he had to give up after he see say dem no dey ban me grin

I didn't do anything to warrant a ban from Nairaland grin
I no sure say I fit deactivate my account. The age of the account comes with a lot of perks.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 9:56pm On May 22, 2021
The COAS died in active duty, President no come, VP no attend, Speaker of House Of Assembly no come.... Northern governors whose states are plagued with insecurity go party for Malami 21 year old son wedding...

A soldier somewhere will be asking himself,."Is Nigeria worth dying for?'

For Buhari, there is no low for him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Drefaithful(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2021
I stated it here yesterday categorically, that there will be no room for vacuum and within 24hrs New COAS Will be announced.

Maj Gen Danjuma Ali-keffi is one of the rugged and brave General we still have in the service, he demonstrated that on several occasions in front line, he always lead by example.

However, being a member of 38RC, his appointment as COAS means a lot to very senior Generals, that is, 35, 36 and 37RC will bow out from the service.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2021
Our civilian leaders are nothing but blood sucking politicians!

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NewDelhi(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2021
cutievik:
The COAS died in active duty, President no come, VP no attend, Speaker of House Of Assembly no come.... Northern governors whose states are plagued with insecurity go party for Malani 21 year old son wedding...

A soldier somewhere will be asking himself,."Is Nigeria worth dying for'

Buhari even had to send a representative. It's just so pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 22, 2021
Xbee007:

I no sure say I fit deactivate my account. The age of the account comes with a lot of perks.
I'm going to leave Nairaland this year.

But I never knew there's any perks involve having an old account.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 22, 2021
Drefaithful:
I stated it here yesterday categorically, that there will be no room for vacuum and within 24hrs New COAS Will be announced.

Maj Gen Danjuma Ali-keffi is one of the rugged and brave General we still have in the service, he demonstrated that on several occasions in front line, he always lead by example.

However, being a member of 38RC, his appointment as COAS means a lot to very senior Generals, that is, 35, 36 and 37RC will bow out from the service.
I still believe officers shouldn't be force to retire this way. So far Maj Gen danjuma will be a 3 star Gen. I'm sure the Major Generals will know he is the boss.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:12am On May 23, 2021
As a Nigerian soldier, if you allow yourself get killed in a Nigerian war, that's your problem.
If Buhari couldn't care to attend the funeral of his Chief of Army Staff, I wonder how he thinks about a bloody recruit.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:55am On May 23, 2021
Nigeria is a construct of Britain to serve her economically. Nigeria is a classic example of neocolonialism. When you fellows talk about "patriotism or love of country", you actually display how ignorant you lots are. Nigeria is no nation. We have Yoruba nation, Igbo nation, and rightly so because, a yoruba historian could tell you about the history of the yoruba people some 500 years ago. For those of you who claim Nigerian as your identity,
kindly tell me about the history of Nigeria as far back as 500 years ago? You simply can't,
without making reference to a tribe. When you use cliches like "Patriotism" or "love of country", these are lies you tell yourself to feel good. How many of you Patriots have seen the 1914 documents that amalgamated the northern and southern protectorates? For your information, the almagation was to last for 100 years. Meaning, Nigeria expired in 2014. Lord Lugard knew the north and south are different elements, but he joined them together so that the south (the richer country) could subsidize the north (the poorer country). This was a genius move because, it would mean that Britain would not be responsible for catering to the needs of the poor north. This is the basis in which One Nigeria was founded. And this mechanism is still obtainable today. But then, many here do not understand Nigeria. Nigeria is a crime against the south. And if you are a southerner in the Nigerian Army or supporting one Nigeria, go understand why Nigeria came into existence. When you understand the "why", you will also understand how foolish you've been.
Covert1:
LOVE FOR COUNTRY:
Timely and excellent speech by the CDS Gen. Leo Irabor at the Interment. In his own words "Why are we here...how did we get here...what's the purpose of allegiance..? Love for country. This exposes everything wrong with the absence of president Buhari himself for whatever reason. It's a shame he didn't.

The Late COAS Lt. Gen. Attahiru and other gallant officers buried in fine military tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62OQjVxa8R4

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2021
cutievik:
The COAS died in active duty, President no come, VP no attend, Speaker of House Of Assembly no come.... Northern governors whose states are plagued with insecurity go party for Malani 21 year old son wedding...

A soldier somewhere will be asking himself,."Is Nigeria worth dying for'

Sounds like you need a tampon.......XL
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 1:26am On May 23, 2021
In honor of the fallen heroes

The last moments of the General in TAC Makurdi for the induction of the JF-17 Thunder
Very touching. Life is fickle but God knows best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AzF-_6Axfw

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:29am On May 23, 2021
Simply put, Nigeria is an idea of Lugard which ensures that the south subsidizes the north. So, when you say you are patriotic to Nigeria, you are saying you are patriotic to this idea which ensures the north is subsidized by the south. When you say you fight for love of country (Nigeria), you are fighting to protect this idea. So, when I read comments here about patriotism, I just see poorly informed individuals displaying their ignorance. Do you know how much is being made from southern crude oil sales annually? And do you know how much of that money goes into the 44 local government of just Kano state alone? Nigeria is a crime against the south. As a southern soldier, go read about what Captain Empere said were his reasons for participating in the Orkar coup. Empere got to realise the meaning of Nigeria, and he did his best to end the absurdity, but he failed. If you must waste your life trying to preserve Nigeria, understand what you are dying for.
Illumined939:
Nigeria is a construct of Britain to serve her economically. Nigeria is a classic example of neocolonialism. When you fellows talk about "patriotism or love of country", you actually display how ignorant you lots are. Nigeria is no nation. We have Yoruba nation, Igbo nation, and rightly so because, a yoruba historian could tell you about the history of the yoruba people some 500 years ago. For those of you who claim Nigerian as your identity,
kindly tell me about the history of Nigeria as far back as 500 years ago? You simply can't,
without making reference to a tribe. When you use cliches like "Patriotism" or "love of country", these are lies you tell yourself to feel good. How many of you Patriots have seen the 1914 documents that amalgamated the northern and southern protectorates? For your information, the almagation was to last for 100 years. Meaning, Nigeria expired in 2014. Lord Lugard knew the north and south are different elements, but he joined them together so that the south (the richer country) could subsidize the north (the poorer country). This was a genius move because, it would mean that Britain would not be responsible for catering to the needs of the poor north. This is the basis in which One Nigeria was founded. And this mechanism is still obtainable today. But then, many here do not understand Nigeria. Nigeria is a crime against the south. And if you are a southerner in the Nigerian Army or supporting one Nigeria, go understand why Nigeria came into existence. When you understand the "why", you will also understand how foolish you've been.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 1:30am On May 23, 2021
If others will not celebrate you sir we will sir!
Rest in peace. May God have mercy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AzF-_6Axfw

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 1:44am On May 23, 2021
Illumined939:

[s] Nigeria is a construct of Britain to serve her economically. Nigeria is a classic example of neocolonialism. When you fellows talk about "patriotism or love of country", you actually display how ignorant you lots are. Nigeria is no nation. We have Yoruba nation, Igbo nation, and rightly so because, a yoruba historian could tell you about the history of the yoruba people some 500 years ago. For those of you who claim Nigerian as your identity,
without making reference to a tribe. When you use cliches like "Patriotism" or "love of country", these are lies you tell yourself to feel good. How many of you Patriots have seen the 1914 documents that amalgamated the northern and southern protectorates? For your information, the almagation was to last for 100 years. Meaning, Nigeria expired in 2014. Lord Lugard knew the north and south are different elements, but he joined them together so that the south (the richer country) could subsidize the north (the poorer country). This was a genius move because, it would mean that Britain would not be responsible for catering to the needs of the poor north. This is the basis in which One Nigeria was founded. And this mechanism is still obtainable today. But then, many here do not understand Nigeria. Nigeria is a crime against the south. And if you are a southerner in the Nigerian Army or supporting one Nigeria, go understand why Nigeria came into existence. When you understand the "why", you will also understand how foolish you've been. [/s]

Britain doesn't control sh1t in Nigeria my dear delusional Biafra Pseudo Jew. Nigeria completely kicked them to the curb during the South African apartheid fiasco. Your free to go back to your original homeland in Cameroon Central Africa anytime you want fake Jewish Bantu no one is stopping you. But if you attempt again to steal & drag any of the Land of the Federation from the native West Africans, you will be finished off this time and nobody's going to care.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 1:47am On May 23, 2021
The Chief Air Staff to lead a delegation from Nigeria including leaders of the Senate and House committees on the Air Force to the US next week to inspect the A-29 Super Tucano advanced aircraft before delivery in July.

A committee member has said the manufacturer wants them to first inspect the A-29s built for the NAF to confirm it meets the specifications paid for before delivery.

The lawmaker said the aircraft can fly high and still hit its targets unlike what obtained with previous aircrafts in the NAF inventory. He added 7 of the 12 paid for will arrive in July.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 1:50am On May 23, 2021
ugo4u:
Major General Ali Keffi.
Acting COAS.

Congratulations sir!

Just like I thought

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:36am On May 23, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Sounds like you need a tampon.......XL

Don't be an unfortunate bastard.

PATRIOTISM in today's NIGERIA means LOVE for BUHARI no matter the SITUATION of the COUNTRY.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 7:41am On May 23, 2021
youghs:

Just like I thought

Really Sir, why??
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2021
BREAKING!!! Two Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

A yet to be identified gunmen have attacked another Police Station at Ugbuodo in Ebonyi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

IGBERE TV gathered that the unknown gunmen numbering twenty stormed the Police Station and engaged the Policemen on duty in a gun battle.

Speaking to journalist, the Police Public Relations Officer in the State, Loveth Odah said one of the gunmen was killed while others escaped.

She said items recovered from the gunman include AK47, phone and cutlass.

She, however, said one of the Policemen on duty was killed by the unknown gunmen.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

File Photo

https://igberetvnews.com/1390879/breaking-two-killed-unknown-gunmen-attack-another-police-station-ebonyi/

What will this UGM gain by attacking security personnel sad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:38am On May 23, 2021
cutievik:

Really Sir, why??

I think the info is wrong.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 10:01am On May 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
IPOB have been protesting peacefully all this while, the Nigerian military and police will harras, arrest, torture and kill their members for no reason. Where in the world can such a thing be accepted?

Hundreds of IPOB members have been killed extra judiciary before the creation of ESN.

Imagine if Spanish government do unleash soldiers and policemen on cataluyans. Or make a Spanish police chief talk the kin talk wey the daft IGP talk.

The English have more right to hold on to the Scottish people, but they made them have a referendum. They didn't send soldiers and policemen to kill Scottish protesting peacefully.

But for Nigeria, Police and soldiers go unleash hell on peaceful IPOB protesters for no sensible reason. We saw videos and pictures of what happened in Oyigbo.

Kanu don talk say dem go kill his men, his men will also kill security personnel... So make we see who go get the upper hand at the end cool

Cos of the bolded. Have you read about the Northern Ireland conflict and bloody Sunday? You always make it seem as if the British or western countries are all saints.
P. S I'm not in support of how the govt handles issues.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 10:39am On May 23, 2021
Geronimoe:

Cos of the bolded. Have you read about the Northern Ireland conflict and bloody Sunday? You always make it seem as if the British or western countries are all saints.
P. S I'm not in support of how the govt handles issues.
Babaowen's research stops where the source or materials go against his malicious objectives

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2021
Illumined939:

Crap!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 10:54am On May 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2021
There was a country. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.