Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019450 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

Still the most dangerous asset Nigeria has which is known to the public.
What’s the fusion counter-terrorism center?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
nemesis8u:

Seriously ? grin grin grin

Nobody gives a rat's ass about what military enthusiasts or fanboys think or say.

Those in power will not even glance at the same even if their life depended on it grin

U have my 110% guarantee on that

Though in Ind.. they r concerned about another thing.

Few days ago 2 nige.... were caught in ind... working for i/si.

There was similar incidents in the past.

This is a matter of grave concern.

Ha! Mogbe!
So now we are exporting Terrorism... I tot its only drugs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

The rule is not that strict on we officers in as much as we don't give out operational informations or details that when observed can act as a potential information to anyone out there gathering information.

Ok bro...
I will chat you up concerning Air Force DSSC.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

72MSF is still active. I think they now operate with men of the 7th division. I don't have much idea about their current state as I am about air ops here. Most times we need to roll out, it's with the AFSF. We do back up a team in distress if we're the nearest to them.

The operational areas in the north east is very large so AFSF & AHSG are being deployed to various places. You can't field all units with high tech equipments. They also have the phantom with then to monitor their surroundings.

To be precise, AFSF operational area is large that you need huge money to equip them well. That's a normal thing with SFs all over the world but here in Nigeria, we don't have the money. We have non SF unit in the NE and they need the attention too. These boys are doing very well too. Coming under several ambush in a day and not knowing if you'll see the next.

ON SOC

They're working very well. In this war, many things are involved and at times you wonder why? But the answer lies up there. It's a game. We don kill bht, bomb bht, but then no dey finish. At times, ISR don't lead to immediate execution. You need to monitor for days.

Have you heard about the FUSION counter terrorism center? The heart of the Nigerian counter terrorism / insurgency intelligence center.
Thanks for your reply, its appreciated

Yes I have heard about it (only news). Do you mind telling us, if it won't get you in trouble
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Odunayaw:
Thanks for your reply, its appreciated

Yes I have heard about it (only news). Do you mind telling us, if it won't get you in trouble

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/minister-inaugurates-dias-fusion-centre-receives-briefs-from-theatre-commander/

It's a critical asset so I can only make little disclosure. It's a command center that houses DHQ Intel network In the north east. It's a counter terrorism center where everything on the battlefield is being monitored. It also features some capabilities which I can not mention.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/minister-inaugurates-dias-fusion-centre-receives-briefs-from-theatre-commander/

It's a critical asset so I can only make little disclosure. It's a command center that houses DHQ Intel network In the north east. It's a counter terrorism center where everything on the battlefield is being monitored. It also features some capabilities which I can not mention.
Nukes grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

It's a collection , processing and dissemination centre.

utilizes feed from multiple sources , collaterates and analyses collected info into actionable inputs / recognizable picture
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SternProphet: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
krattoss:

Nukes grin

N
How could it be nukes?. Fusion centre would be intelligence data aggregation, analytics, modelling and interpretation
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NNSBS
I don't hear much about this guys like I do b4...pls do they still operate in the north east.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

Yes,this was website that mentioned it, I understand you can't talk much. I de come join una soon

Meanwhile, wanted to know if you have come across Intel agencies(you know them) in the theatre. I always have the feeling they are docile. Also, do the QRF/SF people recruit service wide or just straight from Regt.
Do not mind me, am inquisitive

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
nemesis8u:

It's a collection , processing and dissemination centre.

utilizes feed from multiple sources , collaterates and analyses collected info into actionable inputs / recognizable picture

Yes, and more than that.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please can someone just identify these guns for me...their names

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Odunayaw:
Yes,this was website that mentioned it, I understand you can't talk much. I de come join una soon.

Meanwhile, wanted to know if you have come across Intel agencies(you know them) in the theatre. I always have the feeling they are docile. Also, do the QRF/SF people recruit service wide or just straight from Regt.
Do not mind me, am inquisitive
The DSS also has an in telli gence team with SF grade tr.aining. They operate deep into BHT territory. Dress like a te.rrorist, eat like a terro.rist, talk like a terroris.t and mingle with terrori.sts then str.ike when ne.eded.

Things like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
allexpensive:

The DSS also has an in telli gence team with SF grade tr.aining. They operate deep into BHT territory. Dress like a te.rrorist, eat like a terro.rist, talk like a terroris.t and mingle with terrori.sts then str.ike when ne.eded.

Things like that.
I find this very difficult to believe.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
joshingjosh:
Please can someone just identify these guns for me...their names

I guess you are talking about the BIG guns

The first picture is an L4A4 LMG

The second picture.. Its a Russian PKP GPMG

Last two pictures are Russian DShK HMGs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Xbee007:

I find this very difficult to believe.
That the DSS operates covert ops or have strike teams trained in ?

Did you hear about two men who were be.hea.ded by BHT after infilt.rating the gro.up? A DSS led ops that.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2018
allexpensive:

Things like that.

Yes, I heard the defeat of boko haram started from within, with our DSS guys who have spent several months with them and even rose in ranks.

They just started doing the job they should have done long time ago. Then, they were wearing camouflage uniforms and driving big SUV up and down until Buhari dealt with them.

Am sure same is happening with this herdsmen and bandit crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I guess you are talking about the BIG guns

The first picture is an L4A4 LMG

The second picture.. Its a Russian PKP GPMG

Last two pictures are Russian DShK HMGs

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2018
allexpensive:

That the DSS operates covert ops or have strike teams trained in ?

Did you hear about two men who were be.hea.ded by BHT after infilt.rating the gro.up? A DSS led ops that.
Mehn when are u guys documanting a movie about these whole counter terrorism stuffs?

Believe not only will it sell, it will also receive more accolades and attention

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2018
allexpensive:

Things like that.

U posted exactly what I had posted many months ago in one of these threads.

Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2018
allexpensive:

Things like that.
sorry, I've always been curious to ask....is the training of our SFs now done in country??....if it is now?....If it's not...is it sustainable?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2018
lebuhsi:

sorry, I've always been curious to ask....is the training of our SFs now done in country??....if it is now?....If it's not...is it sustainable?
Training of SF have always been done in-country. Training abroad is only part of the continuous training SF or any other unit carries out.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Henry240:

Training of SF have always been done in-country. Training abroad is only part of the continuous training SF or any other unit carries out.
thank you
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

U posted exactly what I had posted some months ago in one of these threads.

Interesting

We have blocked all communications in the affecting sides. During this, an ambush was conducted on a large BHT position with casualty going to over 120 I can confirm.

Taking out communications is extremely effectively.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
I haven't seen this on media yet. No media is reporting on the heavy casualty poured on BHT by the military.

Jamming of network communication is still on.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
allexpensive:
I haven't seen this on media yet. No media is reporting on the heavy casualty poured on BHT by the military.

u deserve some accolades for first hand info u dish us here..

More bullets to ur rifle bro

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
allexpensive:

The press is a gang of cruel gays. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.
By the way that's the duty of the media team of the arm of service concerned. If they don't churn out info nobody will except journalist that are in the field. In war propaganda is part of the game because it weekens the morale of the enemy with the situation of things it seems bokoharam is having an upper hand in that area
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Nigerian military really needs t step up its PR. What we have now is a situation where people rely on (so called) defence correspondence who call helicopters jets and APCs armoured tanks for information.
Some times if you don't sing your song,nobody will dance to the music
. ,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
So according to this guy Boko Haram was meant to release their latest video featuring leader today but the Nigerian intelligence services have countered the move somehow by blocking their GSM and internet comms, Nem is that possible ? What kind of equipment would they require for this ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
So according to this guy Boko Haram was meant to release their latest video featuring leader today but the Nigerian intelligence services have countered the move somehow by blocking their GSM and internet comms, Nem is that possible ? What kind of equipment would they require for this ?

Read allexpensive last post. He clearly stated operations are currently on-going and enemy comms are being jammed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.