Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3031998 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Has anyone ever heard about this ultra light mortar system, it might go a long way in helping our troops if our government can buy some..

ANTOS 60 mm Ultralight Commando Mortar for Paratroops and Special Forces ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0cIGNeJ6uc#dialog

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
SternProphet:

There is no money for all these, although I think we need minimum $5bn capex for defence & security per annum for the next three years. The answer is to retool NSCDC into a more potent static force able to hold ground while the NA and NAF hunt and kill Boko Haram. NA does not have manpower to do both. We need up to 50 choppers but they dont have to be MI 24s. Armed LUHs dispersed at NAF FOBS being constructed are enough. Those LUHs are brand new and cheap unlike used MI 24s that will give maintenance issues. The Super Tucanoes, I see Nigeria buying up to 60 units by 2022.

What are you doing with a $5b military budget with 3 intl terror groups on your soil, and over 180m souls to secure? meanwhile, Algeria with less population and resources, just one terror group on their soil is doling out $10b annually since 2012.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
SternProphet:

There is no money for all these, although I think we need minimum $5bn capex for defence & security per annum for the next three years. The answer is to retool NSCDC into a more potent static force able to hold ground while the NA and NAF hunt and kill Boko Haram. NA does not have manpower to do both. We need up to 50 choppers but they dont have to be MI 24s. Armed LUHs dispersed at NAF FOBS being constructed are enough. Those LUHs are brand new and cheap unlike used MI 24s that will give maintenance issues. The Super Tucanoes, I see Nigeria buying up to 60 units by 2022.
Mr Mechanical Engineer, why are you hiding?

Where are the MRAPs Algeria, Ethiopia and Sudan produce?

Did i catch you lying and manufacturing false statements again?

I'm eagerly waiting for you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
ugo4u:

I think the helicopter is the best Machine for such ops due to its ability to land anywhere, the C130 may be used to airlift goods to nearest military facility while the chinooks or any transport helicopter do the delivery to front line troops.
PS. The Chinooks can even airlift IFVs, humvees supplies etc That bird is one hell of a beast.
The Super Puma which is one of the dedicated airlift heli we have can do the bager job, I've flown in it once believe you me that lady can suffice, its a cheaper alternative to Chinnoks which can cost as much as $30m per unit.
Last last me still feel that sharing the $320m Abacha loot is not justifiable or sensible, if the FG is serious on this COIN ops then we should invest that money on Military hardwares.

Can that super puma lift up ifvs?

The bolded statement is very correct
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Forget about oil rich, we probably need more than our oil revenues to maintain our population and meet our needs including our security expenditure. The difference between us and the North Africans is that Algeria seems content to be locked in an arms race with Morocco. Egypt gets billions in aid.

Our population is still more than those 3 countries put together but with bigger problems. They had also been building up infrastructures through the decades where we are just starting after years of neglect. It is not rocket science then that we are spread thin with our finances.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
joshingjosh:

Laye, The super puma has a maximum payload of about 3000kg(3 tonnes), while an average IFV has a gross weight of about 13 to 18tonnes(13000kg to 18000kg) the Super puma go quench(The Structural integrity will be compromise). The MI 26 can lift an incredible 20tonnes(that's the equivalent of lifting 2 Chinook helicopters @ the same time) either externally or inside its cargo hold. It is the same size of a Hercules and large enough to fit 4 family cars or 100 parachutists.
And a unit cost is around $18m(Very cheap) with respect to its enormous capabilities. Only if our Ogas at the top can re-prioritize our spendings we will see improvement in mass deployment of troops equipments etc in a jiffy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
bidexiii:

We should learn how to profer solution to our own problems...

It's high time the lower & upper chambers of the national house of assemble see more reason the state of security in these country. Budgets for security/defense should be increase for a country fighting terrorism and killings in the central North.

The press has a lot of work to do in these area. Even when you try to let people see the reality on ground, they say you are terrorist sympathiser.

Civilians and ex service men should be demonstrating annually for more military funding at the national assembly,By now support for the Military in the National assembly should be a campaign topic for Senatorial aspirants, don't be surprised nobody, not even as a debate subject will this issue be discussed.
Nigeria is the only country at war where the citizens have no clue what is going on, I have never heard this in any country.
No military fundraiser to source funds from civilians and corporate establishments, afterall, are they not working for us?
like someone rightly said, the way we think is the problem, nothing is wrong with the country.
Is it so difficult for the National broadcasting commission to mandate all TV and radio stations to dedicate 1hr weekly for Operation Lafiya dole? We are at war folks!! lets stop living like all is well, damn!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE FIGHTER AIRCRAFT UNLEASHES MAYHEM ON A SETTLEMENT OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS AT TONGULE

The Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, on 29 July 2018, successfully conducted a massive attack on TONGULE Village, 9km South West of Dikwa in BORNO State. The successful air strikes were sequel to a credible intelligence that several Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) were massing up at the location, having occupied the entire village. Consequently, the mission was immediately planned and executed to prevent the BHTs from carrying out attacks against troops’ locations in the general area.

Upon receiving the intelligence, the ATF scrambled NAF Alpha Jet aircraft and Mi-35M helicopter gunships, which subsequently attacked structures occupied by BHT elements in the location with bombs rockets and canons, in quick succession. As a result of the air strikes, several BHTs were neutralized in the village while a few survivors, seen fleeing the location, were taken out in subsequent follow-up attacks. There was also intensive damage to the settlement as captured by the NAF Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) platform.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public
Relations & Information
Nigerian Air Force

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2143153312564275&id=1684425015103776
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
jpphilips:

What are you doing with a $5b military budget with 3 intl terror groups on your soil, and over 180m souls to secure? meanwhile, Algeria with less population and resources, just one terror group on their soil is doling out $10b annually since 2012.
no mind am.he talks like he knows all. yet he keeps making blunders.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SternProphet: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
jpphilips:

My brother I completely agree with you. Nigeria is in the middle of three West African LICs and we have about FIVE flash points within country.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SternProphet: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Henry240:

Mr Mechanical Engineer, why are you hiding?

Where are the MRAPs Algeria, Ethiopia and Sudan produce?

Did i catch you lying and manufacturing false statements again?

I'm eagerly waiting for you.

Completely forgot. I will post the pictures I have soon

You need to get over my criticisms about over simplifying and posting "wishful thinking" as fact. Things have a natural way they develop in defence tech based on local capabilities in industry. Capabilities are along the lines of skilled design engineers, fabrication and manufacturing skills , manufacturing equipment available and so on.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2018
A reliable source is also corroborating what the CAS has alluded to:
It does seem in the coming weeks that the NAF will be getting some platforms.
I don't know what type they are.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2018
LTGEN:

I hope so. No information on that from my end. I suspect the Yahbon UAV. Some components of the UAV has been arriving for some time.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Whats the story on the 1 billion ECA funds? Also i remember a statement made that jordan is gifting us IFV and helicopters, also the army chief stated that the army has purchased gatling guns, to suppress BHT swarm attacks.......Seems many are talking , few are seeing.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2018
LTGEN:
The Air Force chief was simply mis-quoted by the newspaper. People getting all worked up over this is incredible.

The only aircrafts coming in from America are the Super Tucanos. Nothing else.

US Defence procurement is not hidden. No source can confirm any other procurement from America.

We need to face reality and stop wishing for things that don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2018
allexpensive:

I hope so. No information on that from my end. I suspect the Yahbon UAV. Some components of the UAV has been arriving for some time.
There is no information on any procurement from America asides from the Tucano.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2018
2018 AIR PROVOST CONFERENCE: NAF UPGRADES CRIME LABORATORY, ADVOCATES SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO CRIME FIGHTING

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has reactivated, expanded and upgraded its Crime Laboratory, which is located at its Provost Investigation Group, after 30 years of disuse. The resuscitation of the crime laboratory is to enable the employment of a more scientific approach to investigation of crimes in the NAF. The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, revealed this yesterday, 30 July 2018, during a 2-day Conference for NAF personnel of the Air Provost Specialty, with the theme ‘Scientific Approach to Crime Prevention: A Prerequisite for Contemporary Air Police Operations’. The Conference, which began yesterday, is aimed at acquainting Air Provost personnel with scientific methods of tackling contemporary security challenges. In attendance at the opening ceremony were Air Provost personnel, both serving and retired, as well as provost officers from sister Services and the equivalent from para-military organizations.

Speaking during the opening ceremony of the Conference, the CAS stated that the traditional methods of policing had become less effective due to the influence of technology in the perpetration of crime. According to him, the NAF had therefore started building the capacity of Air Provost to effectively employ scientific approaches in all facets of its critical competencies. The CAS stated that 16 Air Provost personnel had commenced a 2-week core investigative skills and interviewing course while another set of 16 personnel would also begin the Crime Scene Investigation course by September 2018. The courses, which were being conducted in conjunction with reputable foreign partners from the United Kingdom, would reinforce the culture and efficacy of scientific approaches to policing in the NAF. He further disclosed that the NAF was expanding the use of Military Working Dogs to boost the physical security of NAF Bases while also working towards integrating them into the conduct of Combat Search and Rescue operations as well as rejuvenating NAF Provost’s Explosive Ordinance Detection capability.

Delivering his lecture on the theme of the Conference, the Guest Speaker, Dr Ona Ekhomu, who is a renowned security Consultant, stated that it was imperative for Nigeria to adopt scientific approach to crime fighting instead of the traditional methods. According to him, Nigeria is yet to have full forensic law and this, he said, had hampered investigation of serious crimes in the country. The Guest Speaker also identified lack of crime database, poor funding, skill and capacity gaps, lack of infrastructure and inadequate security awareness programmes as some of the challenges to crime prevention in the country. He commended the NAF leadership for upgrading its crime laboratory, which he advised, should be developed to include ballistic and biometric data capture, storage and analysis capability. During the discussion session, participants agreed that there was the need for synergy among all security agencies to stem the tide of criminality in the country.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Chief of Administration, Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Kingsley Lar, represented by the Director of Legal Services, AVM Mahmoud Ahmed, said there was no alternative to the adoption of a scientific approach to crime prevention and detection. “It has always been the belief of the NAF leadership that the current security challenges in the country necessitate a review of the operational approach of the Service in meeting its security and defence imperatives”, he said. Some of the highlights of the Conference included the presentation of Distinguished Leadership Award to Air Marshal Abubakar by the Association of Industrial Security and Safety Operators of Nigeria. The first day of the Conference, which ends today, also featured the unveiling of a newly designed peak cap for Provost personnel. The new peak cap was predicated on the need to streamline the Air Provost dressing with other sister Services while also giving the Specialty the requisite uniqueness.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Photos

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

NIGERIAN ARMY INTERCEPTS ARMED ROBBERS, NEUTRALIZE ONE IN KOGI STATE

1. Troops of Quick Response Force has intercepted a gang of armed robbers operating at Felele, along Lokoja - Okene highway wearing military camouflage and robbing innocent commuters.

2. Three of the armed robbers, Saviour Denis-39years, Isaac Donald-35years and Joseph Isah-35years were arrested while one Mr Atsen was neutralized during an exchange of fire with the troops.

3. Also, two female accomplices, Mrs Janet Isah and Oyinoye Ochefije were arrested during the encounter.

4. Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

b. One AK 47 rifle magazine loaded with 28 rounds of ammunition.

c. Four pairs of military camouflage uniform.

d. One pair of Nigeria Police pullover.

e. Three pairs of berets.

f. One pair of black boot.

g. Two machetes.

h. One Plier.

i. 22 handsets.

j. A sum of Sixteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Naira cash.

5. The suspects are currently undergoing interrogation and will be handed over to the appropriate authority for further necessary action.

6.You please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your reputable medium.

7. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerian army gun truck

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
#FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
joshingjosh:

Laye, The super puma has a maximum payload of about 3000kg(3 tonnes), while an average IFV has a gross weight of about 13 to 18tonnes(13000kg to 18000kg) the Super puma go quench(The Structural integrity will be compromise). The MI 26 can lift an incredible 20tonnes(that's the equivalent of lifting 2 Chinook helicopters @ the same time) either externally or inside its cargo hold. It is the same size of a Hercules and large enough to fit 4 family cars or 100 parachutists.
And a unit cost is around $18m(Very cheap) with respect to its enormous capabilities. Only if our Ogas at the top can re-prioritize our spendings we will see improvement in mass deployment of troops equipments etc in a jiffy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
This helicopter is something else...it has more capacity than Chinook and it's even cheaper as compared to it...

It can even carry an aeroplane

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e18jB7qcnGA

If this information is true, I think we should start bidding for those Humvees or Sha does anyone share same idea with me? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
joshingjosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e18jB7qcnGA

If this information is true, I think we should start bidding for those Humvees or Sha does anyone share same idea with me? undecided undecided
no be only humvee even apache and f22.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

NIGERIAN ARMY RELEASES SPECIAL PROMOTION

1. The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai has approved the release of special promotion for 3,729 troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE who participated in Operation DEEP PUNCH II in Sambisa Forest.

2. This is in recognition of their valour and uncommon commitment to duty during the operation. A breakdown of the beneficiaries include 223 Staff Sergeants promoted to the rank of Warrant Officers, 511 Sergeants promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeants while 994 Corporals were promoted to the rank of Sergeants. Others are 1064 Lance Corporals promoted to the rank of Corporals while 932 Private soldiers were appointed Lance Corporals.

3. In view of the above, you are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your reputable medium.

4. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
giles14:
no be only humvee even apache and f22.

Why u talk so na?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
NAF DEPLOYS ADDITIONAL AIR ASSETS IN SUPPORT OF ANTI-ARMED BANDITRY OPERATIONS IN NORTH WEST, COMMENCES OPERATION DIRAN MIKIYA

In compliance with the directives of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed additional troops and air assets along with necessary ground support equipment and logistics facilities to Katsina and Gusau in support of anti-armed banditry operations in the North West. The deployment began on 29 July 2018 with the NAF C-130H aircraft airlifting required logistics in preparation for the commencement of OPERATION DIRAN MIKIYA, which commenced earlier today, 31 July 2018. The intensive air operation is aimed at seeking out, pursuing and destroying elements engaged in banditry in Zamfara State and environs.

Speaking today after launching the Operation, the new Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Special Operations Command (SOC), Air Vice Marshal Samson Akpasa, stated that fighter aircraft, helicopter gunships as well as Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms alongside necessary equipment and personnel had been deployed for the conduct of OPERATION DIRAN MIKIYA. He noted that the Operation, which was being conducted in close coordination with other security agencies, would be executed with precision and high intensity to quickly degrade the armed bandits and pave way for the return of normalcy in the affected areas. He emphasized that “there would be no hiding place for the armed bandits” as the NAF would be employing all the means at its disposal to detect the movement and locations of the armed bandits.

The AOC SOC, who has just been appointed as part of steps taken by the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, to give additional impetus to NAF operations in the North West, later conducted an aerial reconnaissance mission over Gusau and environs. The newly appointed Air Component Commander OPERATION SHARAN DAJI, Air Commodore Ayoola Jolasinmi, accompanied him on the mission, during which they visited some critical areas of interest. The NAF continues to solicit credible intelligence from locals, traditional heads, local government chairmen and other government functionaries to facilitate the timely accomplishment of the task at hand.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
GENERAL NICHOLAS HANDS OVER COMMAND OF OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE ... Commissions new office complex

The mantle of command of Operation Lafiya Dole has been handed over by Major General Rogers Nicholas in a brief Ceremony held at the Headquarters Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole in Maiduguri.
The handover ceremony took place today Tuesday 31July 2018 following the redeployment of Major General Rogers Nicholas to Nigerian Army Resource Centre.

Delivering his valedictory speech during the handover ceremony, General Nicholas noted that he was glad to hand over command of Operation Lafiya Dole to his successor, Major General Abba Dikko, who he described as a colleague right from their cadetship at the Nigerian Defence Academy, with whom he had served in the Nigerian Army for several years.

General Nicholas expressed appreciation to the Chief of Army Staff for the opportunity to serve the nation in the capacity of the Theatre Commander of the military outfit conducting Counter Terrorism and Counter Insurgency operations against the Boko Haram terrorists in North Eastern Nigeria. He added that his tenure as Theatre commander turned around the security situation in the North East. He however pointed out that this was made possible with the collective effort of the troops and the security agencies. General Nicholas, who urged the new Theatre Commander to carry everyone along in the fight against terrorism, to enable him succeed in his new assignment, also enjoined all to accord the new Theatre commander the necessary support to facilitate efficient and effective operation against the insurgents. General Nicholas also thanked the Governor of Borno State, Honourable Kashim Shettima, members of the Borno State Executive cabinet and the good people of Borno state for their support during his tenure.

The new Theatre Commander, Major General Abba Dikko stated that he was appreciative of the eight months of courageous leadership, common destiny, and the desire to restore peace in the North East, which characterised the tenure of the immediate past Theatre commander.

He urged all Security stake holders to strengthen the bond of relationship among them to further enhance the fight against terrorism and insurgency in the north east.

General Dikko revealed that he is wearing a double cap as the Theatre commander as well as Commander Operation Last Hold.

During the handover ceremony, the immediate past Theatre commander commissioned the newly contructed Headquarters Theatre Command office complex extension situated adjacent to the Headquarters complex. While commissioning the project, General Nicholas disclosed that the dearth of office space for staff officers and the need for a conducive working environment made it expedient to embark on the project. He expressed hope that the new office accommodation will to large extent serve provide succour for staff officers of the Theatre Command.

Dignitaries at the handover ceremony were the General Officer Commanding 8 Division, Major General SO Olabanji, General Officer Commanding 7 Division Brig Gen AB Biu, Maritime Component Commander Commodore A Hassan, Air Task Force Commander Air Cdre JMD Gwani, principal staff officers of Headquarters, Theatre Command and 7 Division.

Onyema Nwachukwu
COLONEL
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.