Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers (24925 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Majority of these south southerners are fraudulent.
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by GoodMuyis(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
i hope they were not trying to fix things towards the Senate sit
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
I've always known that PDP rigged the election. How come the collation officer was finding it difficult to read out the figures he collated?
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by temitemi1(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
I'm doing great!
Banter1:
where is your brother temitemi1?
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by IGBOSON1: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Ezedon:
They ve plotted against Gej and succeeded now they ve started again, Amechi the betrayer

^^^I really can't stand that man!

Look at his type on the other side of the divide: the Northern elite in PDP (Governors, Senators, Ministers, etc); at the end of the day we all saw how deceptive they all were, and how their ethnic and religious leanings triumphed over all other considerations! Their hearts really wasn't in returning GEJ back for a second term, and they were just stringing him along all the while!

I've always said it....we in the South (especially the South East and South South) have been taken for mugs right from the 1960s to date!
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by temitemi1(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
PDP all the way!
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by ollyruffy: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why cant PDP, PEJ, Wike allow free and fair election in Rivers?
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by lekandauda1234: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
kunle404:
PUBLIC NOTICE TO NIGERIA CITIZEN, CUSTOM
AUCTION!AUCTION!!. THE CUSTOMS ARE
SELLING CARS WHICH MAY INCLUDE:TOYOTA,
HONDA,VOLKSWAGEN,MERCEDES,JEEPS,NISSAN
PRODUCTS,EXAMPLES INClUDE TOYOTA( CAMRY
2.2 #300,000, COROLLA #300,00,HIACE BUS
#500,000,SEQUIOA #600,000,LANDCRUISER
PRADO #700,000,MATRIX #200,000, HONDA
( ACCORD #400,00, CIVIC #250,000,PILOT
#500,000,GOLF #200,000,PASSAT #200,000,
PEGEOUT #250,000 LEXUS JEEP GX #550,000
LEXUS RX #400,000 BENZ C230, C280 [#300,000]
MAZDA MPV #450,000 MAZDA 626 #250,000
VENAGON BUS #500,000 VW TOURAEG #350,000
CAMRY SPIDER #500,000 SIENNA #350,000
TOYOTA RAV4 #450,000 HONDA CRV #400,000
HONDA ODESSEY #350,000 TOYOTA HILUX &
TACOMA #400,000 MACK TRUCK #600,000 AUDI
A4 #250,000 TOYOTA VENZA #450,000 JAUGUAR
X #300,000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA #300,000
HONDA PILOT #500,000 AND A HOST OF OTHERS
WITH LOW PRICES,AS LOW AS #200,000 TO
#900,000 OF DIFFERENT MODELS.CALL OFFICER
ADEKUNLE CHRIS ON 08105002901 FOR
BOOKING AND PURCHASE.WE DELIVER TO ANY
PART OF THE COUNTRY
419ner, ole, oloshi, go and get work. Seun pls ban dis idiot for ever

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by darelar(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
smemud:
pDP power
PDD lazzzzzzzzzzzzzy
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by hadleyk: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
not surprised at all
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by XXCASH: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
dodoniyi:
A group of youths in Rivers State at the weekend found some people believed to be officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) thumb printing ballot papers in Khana, a community in Ogoniland.

The officials are believed to be carrying out the act to justify the results posted for the National Assembly elections.

A source said: “One of the officials disclosed that the action was arrived at to justify the results tendered and provide evidence in preparation for tribunal.”

The youths later handed over the materials seized from the officials to Senator Magnus Abe, who was the All Progressives Congress (APC) Rivers South-East Senatorial candidate.

Abe, at a news conference yesterday which was also attended by the Director-General of the Greater Tomorrow Campaign Organisation, Victor Giadom, urged the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) unit of the police to investigate and prosecute the INEC officials and policemen involved in the act.

Abe said: “As you can see before me are INEC ballot papers from Khana. At about 12noon (Thursday), youths stumbled on some INEC officials in their office in Bori, where they brought in presiding officers and supervisors to thumbprint ballot papers and doctored results all in favour of PDP.

“I called the Area Commander, Bori and the DPO who told me the INEC officials were in Bori to collect their stipends on the last elections; I called CP Karma, who asked me to report the matter to the CID; I decide to inform the Nigerian public before proceeding to the police CID.”

Abe urged INEC chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega to redeploy the Rivers State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Gesila Khan, before next Saturday’s elections “for showing executive recklessness in collaboration with PDP and the police”.

He also called for the cancellation of the “concocted elections, because the votes counted in favour of the PDP were not cast by Rivers people”.

SOURCE :
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/rivers-youths-bust-inec-officials-thumprinting-ballot-papers/

APC is full of drama.
They started with rubber bullet hitting Magnus Abe, then Chidi Lloyd use the maze to beat someone up and the same chidi ended up in Hospital.
Now they have arranged another one to indict PDP in Rivers state. I am waiting for the next drama as I'm expecting one drama per day till the election
Funny and stupid chaps.
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ezedon:
They ve plotted against Gej and succeeded now they ve started again, Amechi the betrayar
he is not going to succeed at all!
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Chigold101(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
dodoniyi:
A group of youths in Rivers State at the weekend found some people believed to be officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) thumb printing ballot papers in Khana, a community in Ogoniland.

The officials are believed to be carrying out the act to justify the results posted for the National Assembly elections.

A source said: “One of the officials disclosed that the action was arrived at to justify the results tendered and provide evidence in preparation for tribunal.”

The youths later handed over the materials seized from the officials to Senator Magnus Abe, who was the All Progressives Congress (APC) Rivers South-East Senatorial candidate.

Abe, at a news conference yesterday which was also attended by the Director-General of the Greater Tomorrow Campaign Organisation, Victor Giadom, urged the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) unit of the police to investigate and prosecute the INEC officials and policemen involved in the act.

Abe said: “As you can see before me are INEC ballot papers from Khana. At about 12noon (Thursday), youths stumbled on some INEC officials in their office in Bori, where they brought in presiding officers and supervisors to thumbprint ballot papers and doctored results all in favour of PDP.

“I called the Area Commander, Bori and the DPO who told me the INEC officials were in Bori to collect their stipends on the last elections; I called CP Karma, who asked me to report the matter to the CID; I decide to inform the Nigerian public before proceeding to the police CID.”

Abe urged INEC chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega to redeploy the Rivers State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Gesila Khan, before next Saturday’s elections “for showing executive recklessness in collaboration with PDP and the police”.

He also called for the cancellation of the “concocted elections, because the votes counted in favour of the PDP were not cast by Rivers people”.

SOURCE :
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/rivers-youths-bust-inec-officials-thumprinting-ballot-papers/
why will they hand it over to Abe? Is he an Inec staff or official? Abi Abe don to police officer too... APC sabi lie sha
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Ak4swagger(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
dodoniyi:

SOURCE :
issokay.
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by fortunejum: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Which party no dey rigged?. If apc do not have the opportunity to rigged in Port Harcourt, does that mean that there no not rigged in other states.
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Banter1(m): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm doing great!
how GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.