Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat (64806 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by crazygod(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Agbaje promised Government residential areas which is lacking in Lagos. I'll definitely vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
jossyj:
Otu nne gi

Nne gi nkita ara.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Blazinraj01(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I pray for a Nigeria where I will be a Nigerian before being an igbo man
I pray for that day too. smiley
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ndcide(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Superior? why don't you fools take him to Abia State? Awon oshi.

I'm not from the SE. Do you really think all Yoruba people will vote for ambode? It is not an Igbo thing. You are the one making it seem so.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ighodalonosa(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
#CHANGE MUST SWEEP ACROSS NIGERIA
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ChinemeOkpan: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
oneeast:
General, I just want you to admit that the Oba made a statement that is capable of handing JK the victory if not on the platter of gold..

As for PVC I have in Anambra and Lagos. wink

General, in the presence of Jonathan, Arthur Eze called Yorubas, amala and ewedu people , we no vex ooooo grin grin

JK can never win, trust me General! Amobode is the next governor.

grin grin I trust you with all your PVCs grin grin Is that how Rivers got 1.4million votes for PDP last week?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ndcide:

I'm not from the SE. Do you really think all Yoruba people will vote for ambode? It is not an Igbo thing. You are the one making it seem so.

Amobod is your governor.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by doctorlove: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's so disturbing after watching the video that a respected Oba could make such an statement. On the same note it's a statement that carries no weight or value. If INEC conducts free and fair election, Ambode is a gona.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by cescky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Ambode is your governor. Fool

*yawns* your language has already exposed your type...

I won't come down to ur level.

The strong rule the weak, the wise rule over the strong!... Ur probaly typing from your hot one bedroom face me I face you you share with ur 7 siblings and parents.(Your lang says it all)
Ur life is hard..don't worry dAris God.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Yet you fools can sell your children less 100 dollars in various baby factories across iboland. Keep deluding yourself with your imaginary wealth.

yet u hungry people will always beg for that same money. hungry people.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by eddydey(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
But really, how would it feels like to have pdp chased out by APC in abuja and to have APC Chase out of Lagos by pdp?
wouldn't it be wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

General, in the presence of Jonathan, Arthur Eze called Yorubas, amala and ewedu people , we no vex ooooo grin grin

grin grin I trust you with all your PVCs grin grin Is that how Rivers got 1.4million votes for PDP last week?

Don't mind the primitive goons. The fool was saying they don't want anything to do with children of awolowo, those ewedu and amala people. Saturday is dday.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by MrT2011(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
moderatorr1:
Jimi Agbaje Responds to threat by Oba Of Lagos' . In his words on his facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/OfficialJimiAgbaje

Chai! Am in love with this man. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dhaewood(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=48pt]MR. AMBODE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING AS DROPPED, FURTHERMORE, OBAS DONT APOLOGIZE IN YORUBA LAND WHATEVER THEY SAY IS FINAL, THAT STATEMENT WILL TRIGGER HEAVY SUPPORT FOR JIMI AGBAJE, HOW CAN WE MAKE THE OBA TO SAY "I AM SORRY" NOW,GOD HAS ANSWERED THE PRAYER OF AGBAJE[/size][b][/b]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Dee60: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Some politicians started this whole hate and tribal campaign. Yorubas and Igbos alike should be wise enough to distance themselves from this nonsense. From the very first day of the campaign you could see this thing build up.

We say NO to hatred and NO to the people who try to promote it just to gain political power.

APC has been ruling Lagos and has never tried to divide Lagos on tribal lines.

Now the campaigners of hate and evil want to set the house on fire, because they are losers.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
sexyaliyah:

yet u hungry people will always beg for that same money. hungry people.

Like I said, I can get a 2 months ibo baby for as low as 15k.

Begging for money indeed.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by MrT2011(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
igboboy3:
After due consideration of the threats which have been issued by Mr. Akiolu, I- Ononenyi I of Lagos Metropolis - hereby endorse the peace-loving Jimi Onyedikachukwu Agbaje as the next governor of Lagos state

[size=18pt]JayKay is Okay!!! [/size]

Say No to Jump in Lagoon

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dee60:
[size=20pt]Some politicians started this whole hate and tribal campaign. Yorubas and Igbos alike should be wise enough to distance themselves from this nonsense. From the very first day of the campaign you could see this thing build up.

We say NO to hatred and NO to the people who try to promote it just to gain political power.

APC has been ruling Lagos and has never tried to divide Lagos on tribal lines.

Now the campaigners of hate and evil want to set the house on fire, because they are losers.[/size]

No no! Time to put an end to these treacherous snakes living among us.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by saltoftheearth: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6115-agbaje-warns-diaspora-that-south-south-youths-could-stifle-economy-if-goodluck-is-not-elected#sthash.w3NDiyBS.6jFxyY1y.dpufMr ARE YOU SATISFIED? JIMI AGBAJE THREATENED NIGERIANS...PERSONALLY. AMBODE DID NOT THREATEN ANYBODY.
derecho:
Pls post a link or video of him doing that.He does not come across as a violent person.If na koro,i for say e possible.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by oneeast: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
General, like as I said Lagos is a great state. I wish the best material to take over Alausa. If AA is the best let him take the crown.

As for PVC..I will be in Lagos from thursday as part of the election monitoring. wink cheesy

ChinemeOkpan:

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by banjeezay(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b][/b]Dear Uncle Jimi i want u to have it at the bck of ur mind that u 'ill(PDP) only win here in Lagos if Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu Lagos a.ka (Oosha Eko) dies 2moro or b4 d election day i.e April 11...buh if by mistake u win i go hapi o,cos of the Wi-fi stuff u prmsd nd if u like promse nd fail..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by jossyj: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Agam elubricate Otu One gi now with that your oil. Idiot since you are only here to insult people. Onwu like gbuo gi na that your brainless oba.
LubricatingOil:

Nne gi nkita ara.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by banjeezay(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Story
MrT2011:

grin cheesy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by hugafella(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba of Lagos is a glorifies area father. there's nothing royal about that man. he sounds like a tout. sorry to say this. the Oba of Benin is the true picture of an Oba.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by hugafella(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba of Lagos is a glorified area father. there's nothing royal about that man. he sounds like a tout. sorry to say this. the Oba of Benin is the true picture of an Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=oneeast post=32422830]JK is likeable. When he speak you know he
has the capacity to reposition the great state of Lagos.

I am voting him on Saturday. [/quote]gbam....unlike his agbero counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by tomzman: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
oneeast:
JK is likeable. When he speak you know he has the capacity to reposition the great state of Lagos.

I am voting him on Saturday.
The same JK that couldn't reposition his pharmaceutical company has the capacity to reposition Lagos, funny. Governance and eloquence of speech are two different things.

Vote wisely.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by saltoftheearth: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=58pt][/size]PDP AND HATE PROPAGANDA POLITICS..WE ARE VOTING AKINWUNMI AMBODE AND NOT OBA RILWAN AKIOLU? WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO WITH TINUBU DOCUMENTARY TO PULL DOWN BUHARI IS WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED HERE.LAGOSIANS ARE WISER.[size=58pt][/size]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by monitoragent: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Obama of Lagos has lost it. He doesn't know that he is inevitably campaigning for Jimi agave. I wonder who his advisers are. Well ambidextrous am sorry for u and ur corrupt godfather tiefnubu
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=cescky post=32426106]

*yawns* your language has already exposed your type...

I won't come down to ur level.

The strong rule the weak, the wise rule over the strong!... Ur probaly
typing from your hot one bedroom face me I face you you share with ur 7
siblings and parents.(Your lang says it all)
Ur life is hard..don't worry dAris God.[/quote]lmaooooo....OMG,dats it,dats it.

you mudered him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / Sokoto State "Property" Eradication Agency Bus (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.