Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95580 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Coolbite(m): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2015
holatin:
wao orisha

This is a taboo in Yoruba

but this may be the case

the husband may not be the scorer of the goal (pregnant)

I held so. What is the implication, and what can he do to escape such.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Coolbite(m): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Hei!!!! Taboo oooo!!! automatic divorce.
Bad as it is, it may not be a taboo there. But should it be, what do you think is the possible consequence and escape route.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by delors(m): 3:20am On Apr 07, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.
[size=14pt]
Anyone that does not vote Ambode will be thrown into lagoon – Oba of Lagos warns Igbos
[/size]
As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/
OP, you don shaq again abi? undecided
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Tufiakwa ....

I doubt the creature inside her belly is the product of her husband, at this point he needs to carry a paternity/DNA test as soon as she gives birth.

Women. Chai, wonder shall never end

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by allbright(m): 3:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Omase, wife from hell!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by alterswerve(m): 4:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Old story :' Na today? undecided
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by KelvinC1(m): 4:16am On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
Dat no be news for Benue now

Did she forget to put d "hubby i'm busy now, come in later" sign By d front door b4 she started her act? cheesy

*runs away b4 all d Benue peeps here throw their missiles* cheesy
GOD pass you oo
OTUKPO is my village..
I grew up there..
I now stay in Jos..
This Jos cold isn't favourable..
yet i no dey sleep around..
Shebi you don see now say no be all the BENUE people dey do Like that.. So calm down.. I DON'T JUDGE TRIBE.. If you are good you are good and if you are bad you are bad.. Its a PERSONAL THING.. one LOVE ma'am.. There is NO BAD TRIBE but bad people.. #ADOYII

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 07, 2015
vislabraye:
Even in pregnancy she still dey cheat. Wetin go happen if she don born finish? Na die be dat

He could be the rightful owner of the pregnancy
Maybe he just came to see how the belle was progressing
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Leiman100(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
House on fire

But since na benue u call am

Dat na normal tin

Na dem tradition b dat

So na tradition she dey practice
I think you are insane
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by wolextayo: 5:21am On Apr 07, 2015
vislabraye:
Even in pregnancy she still dey cheat. Wetin go happen if she don born finish? Na die be dat
The baby go dey behave like omo ale.... He'll resemble both okpani and omale
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by wolextayo: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2015
vislabraye:
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Skoopy(m): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Cases of infidelity are becoming rampant, it beats my imagination why a married woman would want to defile the sanctity of her matrimony. Men should have to look beyond love in choosing a wife because I believe the signs of infidelity must have been there even before marriage, most times we believe this people will have to change with time, that believe is not paying off.
Lastly, I would like to say that a man is not totally finish until he is wrongly married.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Oh in Benue? No biggie.....
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by M4gunners: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Even God go don tire for some Women lifestyle self.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by kollinpowel(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Nawo o y are the women appearing for the wrong reasons. if a woman no cut her husband d**ck she go follow another man sleep.haha wat happen
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by trababy(f): 5:57am On Apr 07, 2015
wow dis wickedness from dey pit of hell
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by abvictory: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
Dat no be news for Benue now

Did she forget to put d "hubby i'm busy now, come in later" sign By d front door b4 she started her act? cheesy

*runs away b4 all d Benue peeps here throw their missiles* cheesy
You fit count the number of guys wey don Bleep your useless pussy? Are you sure you are different from that useless woman? Ashawo like you
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Kennedykak:
Idoma vs Igala. But for crying out loud what fun therein in a pregnant woman? Some men just got no class.

So u blaming only the man for such action.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2015
The fear of women is the beginning of...............
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ndibeemma(m): 6:09am On Apr 07, 2015
tongue tongue chaii
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Dav24(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Big shame!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Edusouls(m): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.
the devil have uselesed women entirely...God cant even save them anymore..
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by bigt2(m): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Coolbite:
so what can he do to escape the consequence? Is there any remedy to such a taboo?
until the child makes his first money or in other cases, calls money
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Edusouls(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:
End time wife
The man may not even know say the woman get belle. Who knows the man may be the one responsible for the pregnancy ,so he is doing the needful of toping it .
This life sha
Afi ki oluwa mama saa nu wa
i dy tell you, na endtime women dey everywhere..
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by optimistmos123: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2015
that means the own the pregnant ,simple end time
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Edusouls(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Truluvguy:
Not surprised, my ex brought her pregnancy for me to do too. i just pity we men. we don suffer since Adam collect apple from Eve grin grin grin grin grin
i dy tell you, ma man, we don see hell in the hands of a woman...
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Edusouls(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Where's this world heading?
a very intelligent question, the world is heading to unavoidable dammnation...
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mujtaba23: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Wow nawa oo na so...? Dat means even d child in her womb is nt 4 d husband.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2015
This is one of the reasons why we keep telling guys that they should consider remaining unmarried.

Imagine wasting about N300,000 on her traditional wedding. Another N200,000 on church wedding. Only for her to come and be doing this.

Causing you sadness and pains.

Mtchewwwww!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Loool the baby go carry sperm for head come out!!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.