Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (37306 Views)

Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Flooerin(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Atleast let the Igbo's be grateful and avoid disenfranchisement. The issue is being at the center. The Yoruba have being in opposition for 55 years can the Igbo try it out?. For selfish reason the losers want to take you down with them. Be wise my brother, be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by ghanaman5050: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Senator Tinubu said Ondo people don't maga school some days to governorship election .Oba said if you vote for APC things will go well for Igbo's in Lagos . Oba is kidding . Vote for the best . Don't let what oba said change your decision .

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by MKO4ever(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jagaban has spoken!!!
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by femi4: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

That highlighted portion was quite unnecessary
It belittles the message he was trying to pass on,that is besides the point.

It didn't belittle the message, these are evidences that justify the message

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by oneeast: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos are too powerful. cheesy

Just look at how they held an entire party machinery to hostage, all of them running from pillar to post just to calm the African Jews down.

I respect you Tinubu but we have decided to vote JK, he is likeable. cheesy

JK all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by somegirl1: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Calm down bro. The igbos can't, and I repeat, can't determine the outcome of this election. They couldn't achieve that for GEJ Whom they love as one of there's. They were going to vote for Jimi regardless and made no secret of it even before this Akiolu controversy. With or without them Lagos will remain APC. No more opposition for Lagos.

Funny. Stop deluding yourselves.
Gej lost because Igbos, Bayelsans and people from Cross River didn't come out in their numbers to vote.
In case it skipped your notice, a significant number of registered voters in SE and SS didn't think it worth their while to brave the security risks for a government that had made no direct impact in their lives. There was no motivation.
If most registered voters in SS and SE had come out to vote, GEJ might have won.

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by laniyi07(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:
Why is tinubu not the oba
He seems to have a lot more sense than the agbero they put on the throne
watch it miss/mrs, try to correct your mistypings please. this is a yoruba monarch widely respected and accepted and not just an eze in one of your numerous autonomous communities that is only known by his community. if you dont like his comment, packur bags and relocate to the east instead of constituting nuisance on social media haba

7 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by kaptinphilz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
if you want to enter commercial vehicle in Lagos nobody asks the driver or conductor are you igbo, yoruba or hausa before he/she enters.
why have we chosen to be so tribalistic in this land. Politicians are the same APC OR PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Calm down bro. The igbos can't, and I repeat, can't determine the outcome of this election. They couldn't achieve that for GEJ Whom they love as one of there's. They were going to vote for Jimi regardless and made no secret of it even before this Akiolu controversy. With or without them Lagos will remain APC. No more opposition for Lagos.

Chief, U forgot the fact that it's not only the Governorship election that is been conducted, Even the state house election is also been conducted same day, Imagine a situation where the state house of assembly is divided btw PDP members and APC member, it will be very difficult for Ambode to perform effectively, because PDP members might not support of the the policies he might present to them on d floor.

Don't also forget the PDP did pretty well during d last Federal House election, They already have abt 5 members frm Lagos which has never happened before this is as a result of Non-indigen and igbo votes, If you look at the constituency won, it was predominantly igbo dominated areas that's why even the OBA is angry, cus he never expect PDP to win a seat at the Federal level and unfortunately they won abt 5. So is not necessary abt Ambode, cus am sure he will win, But for the sake of other law makers on the platform of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by mcprince32(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
mcprince32:
Jimi Agbaje is the man for the Job. Give him the chance. Ekoo'o nibaje oo.

yeeeee we will.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by emerged01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
can Igbo and Yoruba fight? if it happens,Nigeria ends.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Oye50(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
redcap:

Tinubu is beginning to earn my respect little by little,his response on this issue might just make me change my mind.
Please do bro. We really need to see that this is not a tribal contest. We all want the best for our dear Lagos, the Yorubas, igbos, hausas and everyone, we all want to see Lagos glow. We really need to tap this opportunity of voting for continuity and credibility

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Mccullum: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu just believe in making peace because of his status as state man & party leader, even if Igbos vote against APC in lagos, Ambode will defeat Agbaje because they are not up to Yorubas & other tribes in lagos.

Sai APC!

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by fearless2014: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Calm do wn bro. The igbos can't, and I repeat, can't determine the outcome of this election. They couldn't achieve that for GEJ Whom they love as one of there's. They were going to vote for Jimi regardless and made no secret of it even before this Akiolu controversy. With or without them Lagos will remain APC. No more opposition for Lagos.
Living in a fools paradise !
With Igbo votes alone, PDP had over 600,000 & APC lost 5 house of reps seat, minus the mallams that voted APC in presidential elections but ha ve decided to vote against APC cos of the okada ban & liberal yoruba indigenes of lagos that will vote jimi, add that to disgruntled civil servants in lagos that will vote against ambode for cutting their salaries when he was the accountant general of lagos, mr. man you are on a very loooonng thing with apc & ambode, trust me..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Akiolu is a Yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by henrysam(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
When I watched the video I did saw a stern looking Oba speaking with authority and full of anger in him. Definitely that cannot be said to be a joke to a sane mind
We are all carried away by euphoria of CHANGE.
The simple thing is for Akiolu to apologise to the whole nation. This cannot just be swept under the carpet
Oruebe did his own and apologies.
If we really want peace in this country. Our leaders and elders should tread cautiously.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by SurePresident: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu, has spoken. Tinubu is being too diplomatic and accommodating to these incorrigible ingrates called igbos.

prettyboi1:
Beautiful reply. We are all Nigerians first before any tribal labels. In fact I strongly suggest that our government should start punishing strongly anybody who tramples on other people along the lines of religion and/or ethnicity.
Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Okeikpu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
onyebuchiokafor:
This is a nice talk from TINUBU,,, The OBA is speaking for himself,, Xo vote APC for change............

AMBODE for the people,, APC FOR CHANGE
grin
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by scachy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jk210:

In fact there are several threads in the politics section already pointing to the fact that the whole Akiolu saga is a PDP tactic aimed at fuelling ethnic tensions and garnering votes

In one Pat Utomi testifies that the Oba is the type used to cracking crude jokes and in another there's a link to the Eze Ndigbos reply where they're all laughing& jesting.

Clearly that's not the first time the Oba's spoken to them that way. They know he's a jester and didn't take his words seriously.

Someone in PDP latched on the story and decided to politicise it.
Rie nsi (eat dry shit) how can u talk rubbish over a statement we saw d video n audio clip, with d anger shown on d useless Oba's face. U r here to paint it to look as if it's something to look over, u would have say that PDP hired Oba to say those words. Wen a man bleeps another woman's daughter, he ll feel like to put wooden pestle inside d woman's vigilant cos his pennis is not big enough. Wen such threat ll be directed to ur tribe or ethnic group, let's see how lightly u ll take it. Fool!!

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by anonimi: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
When Oba Akiolu was OPENLY endorsing Ambode and THREATENING people they must vote for him, shey na PDP e dey campaign for that time abi im be member of APGA ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by sinizia: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jwonder:
All i see is ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because the Igbo's are adventurous and successful in their land that's why they are angry. An average yoruba man will never leave his father's house to seek for greener pastures else where, all u hear from them is "ILE BABA Mii" smh..Lazy folks.. They prefer going to the garage to collect money they didn't work for. Whether the yoruba like it or not all i know is that its ENVY that is bringing all this, if not, then why have they singled out igbo people to pour their hate on..don't we have Calabar, Niger Deltans and hausa's in Lagos.. Why must it always be "THE GREAT IGBO PEOPLE"

If you like Quote me and say rubbish that's you own wahala, have said my own...

I'm an Igbo guy and I'm quoting you. The tripe you spewed above is uncalled for. Let this madness stop. This sort of post will end up heating up an already doused tension. This is how Tutsi and Hutus genocide started. APC have come out to apologize and calm frayed nerves, denying the Oba's words were from them. That to me is enough to forgive and let go.

My Igbo brothers, please forgive and forget. The Oba doesn't speak for APC. Reading Tinubu's speech has calm down my anger. Let's vote whomever we deem fit. Don't deny Ambode or Jimi their chance to rule because of the Oba's momentarily madness. The Oba speak for himself, please ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by willibounce1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jwonder:
All i see is ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because the Igbo's are adventurous and successful in their land that's why they are angry. An average yoruba man will never leave his father's house to seek for greener pastures else where, all u hear from them is "ILE BABA Mii" smh..Lazy folks.. They prefer going to the garage to collect money they didn't work for. Whether the yoruba like it or not all i know is that its ENVY that is bringing all this, if not, then why have they singled out igbo people to pour their hate on..don't we have Calabar, Niger Deltans and hausa's in Lagos.. Why must it always be "THE GREAT IGBO PEOPLE"

Because ibo people are stupeeed GOATS who make trouble everywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jwonder:

LoLzz!! Tinubu wicked ooh!! See how he use style insult that Diarrhea Mouth OBA..
So u don't know that the joke is on ibo. The meaning of that proverb is that they give ibos too much respect in their own land. If you push them to the wall, you will lose your respect totally from them. Leyin aponle abuku lokan, that's a yoruba adage = after much pleading and you are still doing strong head, you will soon end up being disgraced. The jokes are on you ibos. Ride on.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Leiman100(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
In as much as we all know that the Oba shouldn't have gone to that extend, the truth still remain that the Igbos have made up their mind long ago to vote for Jimi, partly because they think he will be the one that will do their bidding and partly to disgrace Tinubu because of the key role he played in the merger that unseat the government of Jonathan. Because of the strategic nature of Lagos, the PDP after losing at the centre thinks that "capturing" Lagos will be a big make up at least for the leaders of PDP in Lagos and the s/west, hence the desperation. But the last presidential and federal asssembly election has proved that Igbo vote is not enough to change much in LagoS or Nigeria.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by clensman(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
God bless jagaban for that respond. Pls my good people of Igbo's don't take Oba Akiolu word serious. We are one Nigeria.it is just the trick if PDP to achieved their aims.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by rahman25: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jwonder:

u must be crazy for what you post. Idiot
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by jibs4lv(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jwonder:

wit wise decision dat GEJ hs took by makin peacful phon call to GMB ,tnk God for dat I knw dats wat prevented dis country frm war bt I tink d only tin dat can lead to anoda civil war is TRIBALISMS pls let's be one,naija belong to us all irrespective of our political party or tribe,let's unite again....proudly YORUBA.
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Oye50(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Suspect33:
When will yorubas have sence?? angry
And you can't even spell well. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by scachy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=SurePresident post=32457409]Tinubu, has spoken. Tinubu is being too diplomatic and accommodating to these incorrigible ingrates called igbos.

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.
Sake of say u get mouth, that's y r insulting a whole race with ur stereotyped idea. Time ll prove all false claims wrong

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jwonder:

are u sure u r ok?
Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by Oye50(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinizia:

I'm an Igbo guy and I'm quoting you. The tripe you spewed above is uncalled for. Let this madness stop. This sort of post will end up heating up an already doused tension. This is how Tutsi and Hutus genocide started. APC have come out to apologize and calm frayed nerves, denying the Oba's words were from them. That to me is enough to forgive and let go.

My Igbo brothers, please forgive and forget. The Oba doesn't speak for APC. Reading Tinubu's speech has calm down my anger. Let's vote whomever we deem fit. Don't deny Ambode or Jimi their chance to rule because of the Oba's momentarily madness. The Oba speak for himself, please ignore him.
Bro if I knew you personally, I'll make all effort to be your friend cos you're such an intelligent man. No one is saying igbos can't vote for whoever but what we're saying is pls don't let your decisions be base on what the oba said period

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu by ogene007: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
ezex:
They should use their head,becuz all I can see is no way PDP can in Lagos state.
Am advising my Igbo brothers to play Lagos politics with brain and not cry marginalization after the election
Don't worry, we have decided that real change must happen in Lagos. JK we know, JK we trust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.