Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (65778 Views)

Message To Guys Above 25yrs / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na for Warri girl go look you finish say ; I sabi say you be bros o ,but abeg carry your bros dey one corner - Me and you dun see each other finish, which respect you dey find again from me? undecided

grin grin cheesy

Lmao.... Warri girls don suffer grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Begonia(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
How does one make a woman to feel so uncomfortable to an extent that she had to lie about her age?

I want you to educate me please.

A lot of men value a 'youthful' woman. There are very few men who don't bother much about having a 'fresh one'. These women know this. When you ask her about her age, especially within a short period of meeting her, this gives her the impression that you're not among the few. This could make her feel uncomfortable.

In my opinion, these women are probably already insecure. That question just brings it to the surface. A confident woman will not hesitate to give an honest answer to that question if required. This insecurity is mainly due to upbringing and society.

smiley smiley
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:

lol only Kings understand our words wink
Yeah we do wink
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Tashaamania(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Age isn't just a number. tongue
Is there more to it?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Taaa!
I dont think gals lie as much as guys in this age thing.
These boys can lie for Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Hmmm nice thread . But the girls I know don't lie about their age So I don't get the point here....personally if I was thirty I wouldn't lie about it undecided
fear of getting too old before marriage affects them.
Last Bullet
They believe men want young women.
Ages like 30+ is like a late comer thing!
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sylverbox:
Op na u F up! Why going around asking women for their age? Its not really a nice thing to do especially when you are not very close yet. They obviously lie because they don't want you to judge them by that.
You will always get to find out one way or another.
Read my reply to Enegod.

Na talk commot talk - I don't go around asking women their age ,Knowing anyone's age bracket is the simplest thing to manipulate my friend.

Put some talk in the air and you'll know exactly how old they were.

When you talk about Alex Zitto,some past events and somebody responds in a certain manner, you can use her facial and normal appearance to pinpoint the real age unless the individual is just one smart asss.

2 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
chidyhels:
Taaa!

grin grin grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Tashaamania(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
chidyhels:
Taaa!
I know, right..
My God, you see a 43year old man claiming 33. What's this world turning to? sad

4 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Because men love it young, know what I mean? cool
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's why I rarely DATE OVERTLY MATURED LADIES...

Not that matured ladies are BAD, ..
There are REASONS why one should DATE them as well.
But if u want to BUILD a family as a Young man with no KID at all , PLEASE
YOUNG LADIES are much better..,they may have some level of insubordination, but with TIME and PATIENCE ,you will ENJOY them..
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Is there more to it?
Women only use that language when they aware that time is no longer on their side to deceive naive boys. tongue grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=PunkyOh post=32459030]They're being too generous tongue I'm forever 21 grin

I don't get why people lie about their age either. It's r

see blantant lie
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by An2elect2(f): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
really!?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=askibee post=32460336][/quote]

What are you talking about?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by eyinjuege: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
barrnchedo:
Well, as for me am proudly 16.

Me too grin grin grin

Ok, so what if its in my dreams? angry angry
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
fear of getting too old before marriage affects them.
Last Bullet
They believe men want young women.
Ages like 30+ is like a late comer thing!

Scared of being alone for life. Well if I'm still alone by thirty, which I don't hope to be........if I'm not too corrupt by then, I would still say my age very humbly( hopefully o) maybe with a cynical look on my face.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Tashaamania(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Women only use that language when they aware that time is no longer on their side to deceive naive boys. tongue grin
So just like I'm using it, time is nolonger on my side eh kwa? Trucky cheesy
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:

23, August 30 this year. Don't forget my presents

Seriously you are beautiful o shocked
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by tomiobj(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let's go.....

I've been pondering over what could be the possible cause of this trend for the past two years and I came to this conclusion that 98% of ladies that have attained an advanced marriageable age you come across with the intent to date or have a relationship with is usually 25 years of age. grin

What could be responsible for this level of deceit ? I'm old enough to know the age range of someone I'm talking with, but to my utter dismay these ladies blatantly lie to my face and when you get to find out about their real age ,they simply smile over it and behave as if nothing happened.Funny though I've seen this same trend across three different major cities of Nigeria and I am not finding it funny anymore. angry

I want our beautiful ladies in the house to help us with answers here, because it's beginning to look like every mature girl you come across would always lie about their real age.

And please guys too with similar experience should help.
guys r also guilty. Just like korede Bello claiming 19

3 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Begonia:

A lot of men value a 'youthful' woman. There are very few men who don't bother much about having a 'fresh one'. These women know this. When you ask her about her age, especially within a short period of meeting her, this gives her the impression that you're not among the few. This could make her feel uncomfortable.

In my opinion, these women are probably already insecure. That question just brings it to the surface. A confident woman will not hesitate to give an honest answer to that question if required. This insecurity is mainly due to upbringing and society.

smiley smiley
You're perfectly right about the highlighted.......But can we always blame this whole thing squarely on insecurity?

Don't you think the societal pressure on the age of women as it concerns marriage is solely the major factor to blame for this unhealthy lifestyle.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by spellingcheck(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
itz d xme reason u guyz choose to date underage gurlz.

well m 27...
xo u see, not every gel lie bout their agewink

how many kids grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Bigshark(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
I had a Typical experience, she lied of heR age, dat she 28, but saw her PVC which said 32, but I bet u dis 1 PVC talk 32, dat means dat D true fact na 35 she dey, 4her to hv d gut talk say na 32 she dey foR her PVC. D Annonying tin is som1 am nursing d intent to marry
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

So just like I'm using it, time is nolonger on my side eh kwa? Trucky cheesy
I said women and not Tasha. cheesy grin
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Seriously you are beautiful o shocked

Thanks
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by holyokoto(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Hmmm nice thread . But the girls I know don't lie about their age So I don't get the point here....personally if I was thirty I wouldn't lie about it undecided

Then you fall among the remaining 2% that don't Lie about their age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Patented: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Women always wanna date older men dt is until they start getting old and realise the game is up, then they start remembering that their age mates and younger men aint so bad
Krystalxxx:

Well men like younger women and these women want to be pampered and treated that specially, something many guys won't do once they find out that you are much older( as if the older ones aren't just as human) , and then when it comes to marriage men also prefer much younger ladies , so since the man won't probably marry her with her '30 years' an older woman would just shove the lies down his throat lipsrsealed. Don't be annoyed, guys do the same in a different way so it's just 50: 50 grin

Have you checked that thread on why guys like underage girls? That attitude of men gets older women , the few that lie, to feel insecure. So that's just it.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by UGLYS: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
itz d xme reason u guyz choose to date underage gurlz.

well m 27...
xo u see, not every gel lie bout their agewink

I have been looking for your personality for sometime.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badt guy.
I got your drift but just like a gentleman I simply pretend that I didn't notice the lies and as an wink ...................that same lie can be used against her and as an exit card when the chips are down. wink

Were you a victim of this age machination by these ladies ?

yes o.... Only in my own case, she lied about being older than her actual age. Few years later, I found out she's just 2yrs older than I am.... Well the inflated age didnt stop me from Kpanshing that booty even though I thought she was 4yrs older.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Carp101: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
@Truckpusher, i think the girl who said she's 27 is a real chick. I guess she's very spontaneous.

Most girls don't disclose their real age and is pitiful.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
holyokoto:

Then you fall among the remaining 2% that don't Lie about their age

And to be honest, maybe I'm not lying because I'm not too desperate yet smiley

1 Like

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
SouffleX:

Lmao.... Warri girls don suffer grin
Actually Warri girls are fun to be with. tongue

They are in their own world where every other girl in this country is a learner.

The act of a typical Warri girl is my own idea of being romantic. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.