Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (12580 Views)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by 2dice(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimerase2:
no i play mummy water bet angry
hahahhah
sorry 4 ya loss
i could help yu sha
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimerase2:
swery tank god u hv brodaZoned him
cum to me cus amu gona mak u proud cheesy

Lol u self b brother

All my brothers .. Well most of you
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Hmm word! dat is y silent fart produce more impact than the noisy one.

Lol! Yes ohh. Na to better go on sabbatical for some time and see if we could also start meeting members like her ohh.

Bbm pin person no see, digits for where them gree give man na, okay send PM nko you go wait tire no response. But silent members have been meeting. My guy wahala dey ohh. cheesy

I hope say no be from village them curse us. cheesy grin I don dey suspect one uncle like that sef hehe
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Romanciella(f): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
mirexx

lirusehn

rukiatu

naijaboi

ipledge

aka stockfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by sweettease(f): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
lalaboi:

Well, I always answer when a fine babe calls na. .

@Op, make e no be like say i derail.

Whats a Romance Lander? grin

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Baba I dey Abeokuta As I am speaking.. Which side 4 ogun u dey? heheeh shey calabar gurls neva do u strong tin? wink
Bros you for tell me since when I bin dey there na, na Ijebu North East, that yeye LGA wey my papa go born me.
Abeg Baale na joke oh, I no wan pay fine grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Tashaamania(f): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly:
LoL. Talk na
Make I no talk, person fit murder me for sleep this night ee grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimerase2:
angry
Mumu you go bet on top mumu Foolham head, now Charlton don open your nyash grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by cally3D(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
1. Estarkeys #seen

2. Romanciella

3. Beamborla

4. Dats all
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by EddyBlingzz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Victoriousvic cheesy

jossi994 cool

lalamimz smiley

vivly smiley

victoriousvic grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by chimerase2: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu you go bet on top mumu Foolham head, now Charlton don open your nyash grin grin grin
I play amu anyteam win scond half with ma hard earned 2K dos foools cum play amu draw undecided angry
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by stephenqueen: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

don't be too sure o.
it might be u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kosi werey na grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

don't be too sure o.
it might be u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you see that girl just like my attention
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Romanciella(f): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
cally3D:
1. Estarkeys #seen

2. Romanciella

3. Beamborla

4. Dats all
Awwwww tankiu

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimerase2:
I play amu anyteam win scond half with ma hard earned 2K dos foools cum play amu draw undecided angry
But guy, you no know say Foolham na mumu team? Shey you don see! grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:
mirexx

lirusehn

rukiatu

naijaboi

ipledge aka stockfish
don't call me stock fish again,I hate that
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by MizMyColi(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
smileysmileywink
buygala:

Peeps buygala will really love to meet:

Mizmycoli..... I Will like to marry her embarassed
.... She ostensibly has all the 'selling points' I need in a wife smiley

Missclassy.... Will like to preach the Word of God to her embarassed .... She seems way too belligerent for a lady
undecided

Marieolae. .. I really need to confirm whether all those 'likes' on her pishure are truly deserved

Farano.... Don't ask me why angry

As per the dudes.... I dont give a fucck about all of you undecided .... You guys have absolutely nothing to offer me... if you know what I mean grin

*Blushes Away*
Thankssmiley
Much Appreciated.
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by cally3D(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:
Awwwww tankiu
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Romanciella(f): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
I know....and that's y m still calling u that

stockfish
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by cally3D(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:
Awwwww tankiu
U flabbergasted or flaggabasted?
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
you see that girl just like my attention

just ignore her boss
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:

stockfish

this is becoming serious. stop the shii at once

1 Like

Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by chimerase2: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
But guy, you no know say Foolham na mumu team? Shey you don see! grin
I knw jare na me mumu pass cry
I play amu for two diffrent ticket I didn't knw
With high moni

I hv been ARONISED
Infact aron dn beta pass me as amu speaking u OTO knw wat AMU saying cry
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

which girl?
that romancelia

Check up
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Vivly(f): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Make I no talk, person fit murder me for sleep this night ee grin
No fear. I dey your back. grin
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:

stockfish
k
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:
that romancelia

Check up

just ignore her. don't waste your time on her
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Romanciella(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
cally3D:

U flabbergasted or flaggabasted?
Lol both
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ipledge:

Lol uve met ur match ...
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Romanciella(f): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol uve met ur match ...
hey u
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:
hey u

Hey ... Just watching u two smiley cute
Re: 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically by Fabdedon(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

great idea... You stole mah idea sef, maybe we dey share brain grin

The place go dey inflames everyhour grin
same brand of weed same ideas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat Room Hook-up / What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.