Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? (35249 Views)

Goodnews From The City Of Nnewi And It's Metropolitan Towns! / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
am a proud IBO girl nothing can stop that not even your micro brain can stop that but still don't dispute the fact that I share blood with them.So mugu stay clear from me.
Madam MACRO brain, how come you are not in alaigbo if you are a "proud" igbo gal? When last did you visit landlocked, gully-eroded igboland last? Well, watch your macro brain very well o, so that you don't develop hydrocephaly or macro cerebral syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by lyntiffany(f): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
tonytony208:

Madam MACRO brain, how come you are not in alaigbo if you are a "proud" igbo gal? When last did you visit landlocked, gully-eroded igboland last? Well, watch your macro brain very well o, so that you don't develop hydrocephaly or macro cerebral syndrome.
now your becoming so foolish, so if am travelling I will come and alert you Tony eh! Or may be attach compass so you follow follow can detect my movement bah? seriously don't have your time this morning cos am rocking my state 042 guess your not from any region you nearly deranged soul. Leave me alone mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dumodust(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2015
PentiumPro:

Why do we have 100% indigenous Ibos in virtually all the Ngawa-land except sprinkle of non indigenes in Aba?
Why is orlu and Nnewi virtually Ibos
Why is Abakaliki and the surrounding villages a no go area for non Ibos?
Why is udi and Uga 100% indigenous Ibos?
Nobody is going to allow you to derail the thread.
Try and leave your region and travel for once... they are like that because westerners don't move out... eastern towns have northerners doing business

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
now your becoming so foolish, so if am travelling I will come and alert you Tony eh! Or may be attach compass so you follow follow can detect my movement bah? seriously don't have your time this morning cos am rocking my state 042 guess your not from any region you nearly deranged soul. Leave me alone mbok.

Your own derangement has lower limit but no upper limit. I shouldn't be surprised that you are this eediotic; this is one of the symptoms when you are labelled as an outcast by your own people.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
dumodust:

Try and leave your region and travel for once... they are like that because westerners don't move out... eastern towns have northerners doing business

What is the point in running around when you can do good business in your town and region and also settle down comfortably there? No point. Igbos are rushing to southwest because there is good business here; this indicates the place is conducive. So, why should the owners of the conducive and prosperous homestead wander around like lost souls? No reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dumodust(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
tonytony208:

What is the point in running around when you can do good business in your town and region and also settle down comfortably there? No point. Igbos are rushing to southwest because there is good business here; this indicates the place is conducive. So, why should the owners of the conducive and prosperous homestead wander around like lost souls? No reason.
igbos come to lagos to do business, not southwest... a forner capital with sea port and airport... what do you expect? Its just like asking a warri indigene why he goes to asaba
besides its not for free, they buy land and pay tax, so what's your point? there are cities and thriving businesses in the east, its just that igbos have no qualms with moving out for business... and we always go home.
Are you an indigene of lagos or a comer like anybody else from other states?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dapsonlou(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
italo:

Guy...poverty has nothing to do with cleanliness.

A pig is a pig.

Note that I'm not here to prove that Igbos are better than Yorubas. I'm here to show that believing that one tribe is better than the other is a stupid thing.

Yes they have their strong points and downsides.

When it comes to Yorubas and dirtiness...let's not go there. lol

Am Yoruba and I don't know any yoruba that is dirty, so my friend change your environment and the Kind of Yoruba you associate with . Upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by italo: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
dapsonlou:

Am Yoruba and I don't know any yoruba that is dirty, so my friend change your environment and the Kind of Yoruba you associate with . Upgrade

A dirty person wouldn't see other dirty people as dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by hopelife: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dapsonlou(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
italo:

Your father is Dirty Omo ale. God punish your mama village

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by ice234: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
barackodam:

oil money.........imo, Abia??

lipsrsealed
Please name the NDDC states again. And why are they called NDDC states.
Please educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
dumodust:

igbos come to lagos to do business, not southwest... a forner capital with sea port and airport... what do you expect? Its just like asking a warri indigene why he goes to asaba
besides its not for free, they buy land and pay tax, so what's your point? there are cities and thriving businesses in the east, its just that igbos have no qualms with moving out for business... and we always go home.
Are you an indigene of lagos or a comer like anybody else from other states?

Can't you see how thoughtless you sound? So Lagos is not in southwest? You should go back to primary school and learn social studies again. A primary 3pupil cannot be as daft as this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dumodust(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonytony208:

Can't you see how thoughtless you sound? So Lagos is not in southwest? You should go back to primary school and learn social studies again. A primary 3pupil cannot be as daft as this.

#as usual it ends in insults
yeah you're daft and thoughtless too, you need nursery school... in trying to prove a useless point you said 'southwest' like if people were trooping into osogbo or all those forested areas, be specific... the east is not a city or town or some big village, we have cities like enugu, people then come to 'southwest' (equivalent of lagos to you) for business and jobs if so required like they go to abuja for, get that into your head dumbo. abeg stop using the umbrella 'southwest' to give your own unknown village glory, attache by force... claim where you are from like others
btw i don't hear people from abuja shouting like these folks that are not even native lagosians (like you)

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
dumodust:

#as usual it ends in insults
yeah you're daft and thoughtless too, you need nursery school... in trying to prove a useless point you said 'southwest' like if people were trooping into osogbo or all those forested areas, be specific... the east is not a city or town or some big village, we have cities like enugu, people then come to 'southwest' (equivalent of lagos to you) for business and jobs if so required like they go to abuja for, get that into your head dumbo. abeg stop using the umbrella 'southwest' to give your own unknown village glory, attache by force... claim where you are from like others
btw i don't hear people from abuja shouting like these folks that are not even native lagosians (like you)

Eeehhh eeediot, don't cry here. Yes, you are right I may be from a village, but I am in the southwest and I am proud that Lagos is in the same geopolitical zone as my "village". It is not me that said you thoughtless Igbo's shouldn't have a presentable city in your gully-eroded, landlocked and godforsaken igboland. I still insist you are a foool not to know that Lagos is in the southwest. How can you mention Lagos and not mention the southwest? You are worse than a dumbo, you are already dead. Any effort at educating you will be waste.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dumodust(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonytony208:

Eeehhh eeediot, don't cry here. Yes, you are right I may be from a village, but I am in the southwest and I am proud that Lagos is in the same geopolitical zone as my "village". It is not me that said you thoughtless Igbo's shouldn't have a presentable city in your gully-eroded, landlocked and godforsaken igboland. I still insist you are a foool not to know that Lagos is in the southwest. How can you mention Lagos and not mention the southwest? You are worse than a dumbo, you are already dead. Any effort at educating you will be waste.

hahahaha...i feel your pain... i recommend you try and travel and quit commenting about places you haven't visited... nt arguing with you, we know lagos is a 'megacity' developed by fg as a former capital and by collective effort but dont be behaving like the americans that have not left their country but think that africa is a country and not a continent... lol... visit other places or ask your nysc peers... as you ar suppoedly proud of lagos, i'm am proud of first my hometown (what you will call village) and then my place of birth, enugu... try and explore...cheers
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
dumodust:

hahahaha...i feel your pain... i recommend you try and travel and quit commenting about places you haven't visited... nt arguing with you, we know lagos is a 'megacity' developed by fg as a former capital and by collective effort but dont be behaving like the americans that have not left their country but think that africa is a country and not a continent... lol... visit other places or ask your nysc peers... as you ar suppoedly proud of lagos, i'm am proud of first my hometown (what you will call village) and then my place of birth, enugu... try and explore...cheers

Of course, in have explored iboland and I saw an expanse of clayland destroyed by gully erosion. I actually spent a good length of time moving from one town to another across a number of states. I will tell you too to quit clinging to Lagos alone and check out those other Yoruba towns you call "villages". You will then realize the multitude of your brothers residing in those "villages.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
You just made a mountain out of a mole hill... the things you mention are like 1% of the true state of things with Yoruba people.

OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Dayo, We've read about yorubaland, where Ijebus look down upon osogbo and other beggarly yoruba sub-set(even shymexx here on NL believes Ijebus are superior yorubas to other ragtag subset). Many other yorubas consider Ijebus stingy and greedy and won't even marry them. Many Ijebus even prefer Igbos) Modakeke people are still at loggerheads with Ife people. The general yoruba tribe are confused about who's greater between Oni of Ife and Alafin of Oyo. Ife people no gree for Oyo and vice versa. Many yorubas despise yorubas in kwara and call them afonja (betrayers). Many yoruba christians will prefer marrying Igbo christians than marry yoruba muslims. The list goes on. E full internet. Yarn me more. **LOLS**
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
Why is it that all Igbo towns are mostly made up of indigenous Igbos
People will rather go to Calabar, Port Harcourt or Uyo than to stop at Onitsha which is closer.
Is it that Igbos are not friendly or there are not enough opportunities outside buying and selling in these igbo towns and cities.
Recently I've been inundated with stories of cannibalism
among the Igbos of Southeast Nigeria. This piece is not
meant to cast aspersions on the Igbo tribe but to
ask Nigerians if they heard such rumours. I don't mean
ritualistic killings which is obtainable in any part of
Nigeria but the evil act of killing a human being, cooking
and then eating the parts. It's utterly disgusting even
typing it here. It's widely rumored in the South-south
that Owerri capital of Imo state and Enugu town in Enugu
state are two towns where these despicable acts are
prevalent. A story is told of a Yoruba guy who went to
visit his Igbo girlfriend and was murdered and eaten. The
girl who wasn't a part of such dastardly act had to go to
Abuja to prosecute the arrest of her own dad and family
members. Also there is the story of an Igbo man who
married a Deltan woman and retired with her and the kids
to his village. There as scheming was in place to eat the
foreign woman, a repentant village woman told her about
the plot advising her to flee. The woman was even given
money by the husband to buy yams, condiments etc to
prepare meal for a family party (feast of her own flesh)
on the fateful day. She luckily escaped to Onitsha and
onto Delta state that same day with her kids. Till today,
the said father and husband of many years never
bothered to seek out his family. Also a female Navy
officer once told a story in a bus journey I undertook
from Warri to Abuja of how her female colleague was
kidnapped in Owerri and barely survived. Also my uncle
who is a police officer have on several occasions
recounted his posting to Owerri and the fear of
cannibalistic restaurants where you walk in and a secret
underlying pit sends the foreigner to an underground
feast. So many horrid stories about Igbo land especially
Owerri. This is quite shocking and I ask if
some other persons may have heard such stories or are
they just castigating of a tribe by others. I couldn't just
hear them and ponder only. Maybe sharing this might
save some life one day. Once again no malicious intent
for the Igbos. 1Luv
https://www.nairaland.com/2119268/cannibalism-some-parts-southeast-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Okehjp:
admin please take down this thread. It a fallacious in content

Odikwa egwu o
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Below was my reply to a similar thread someone posted last year:

While I do not agree with the Igbo Group, your claim above is not only wrong but misleading. Have you ever lived in Igbo land? I was born in Ibadan, I grew up in Aba, started work in Aba after youth service and I now live and work in Port Harcourt. I personally know several Yoruba families who live in their own houses in Aba. In fact one of them is not only a landlord, he was also a part-time land agent through whom I bought my first piece of land in Aba. He settled in Aba after youth service. I know a number of Yorubas in Owerri who own houses in the city. One of them also owns one of the biggest pharmacies in Owerri. Please do not believe everything you read online. Many Yorubas who have never visited any part of South East and have no first hand information about the people make claims that can be very annoying at times. Look I have nothing against the Yorubas at all. Like I said I was born in Ibadan. My father was in Ibadan when the war broke out. His Yoruba pals and their families hid him in their homes for 30 months. They fed and protected him. He could have been killed as an "enemy" but he was wasn't. For this I am very grateful. May be I wouldn't have been born if he had been killed. In fact after the war he stayed back in Ibadan till 1977. It was my grandma's insistance that my father, as her first male child, should relocate to back to the east that moved him into doing so. Otherwise he wanted to live the rest of his life there. He loved his pals. So you see I have nothing against the Yorubas. However the truth must be told. Most of what is being said online about Ndigbo in the south east are lies. And when lies are circulated for long they begin to feel like the truth. I read on this forum that no Yoruba person has ever held a political appointment in the South East. This is another lie. At least I know of two in Enugu and Abia States under the last government. They were appointed commissioners. I know Yoruba people that have shops in Ariaria, private schools in Aba, resturants everywhere. I know many mechanics and tailors of Yoruba origin in Owerri and Aba. I cannot count the number of Yoruba medical reps, sales people and bankers I have met in the south east. One of the prominent doctors in Abia State University Teaching Hospital is a Yoruba man. He has a private clinic too in Aba. He lives in his own mansion in Aba. The guy is a professor today but he didn't start as a professor. He started as an regular doctor, then lecturer, then consultant and now professor. I can say much more. I am just saying you guys should stop lying and creating more animosity between the different tribes of this country. If you think the position of the Igbo group in Lagos is wrong just say so detailing how and where they are wrong without telling lies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2015
italo:

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by dumodust(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Of course, in have explored iboland and I saw an expanse of clayland destroyed by gully erosion. I actually spent a good length of time moving from one town to another across a number of states. I will tell you too to quit clinging to Lagos alone and check out those other Yoruba towns you call "villages". You will then realize the multitude of your brothers residing in those "villages.
lol... ok o, suit yourself... I don't know where you saw clay land destroyed by erosion... give examples
of course my bros will go anywhere the business leads them instead of crowding and stagnating in one city
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Scholes007(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Is that why, they run away from the mud houses in igboland and its gully erosion? Well, I know of many Igbos in osun state and some of them are actually living in mud houses. Some of their houses and towns in alaigno are even worse than mamy towns in osun state. Ive been to an igbo town called obodo ukwu before and i know what i saw. Some even come to yorubaland and live in old decayed houses without toilet. It does not matter if the house is already crumbling; Igbo's will stay there so long as it is close to their business. Mr, kindly tell another lie. I know your pride-induced blindness will not make you face realities. So, Pls continue in thy self-disillusionment.
there was a man (Yoruba) that can to mount telecom mask in a viliage in isuikwuato...he was surprise by what he saw...then he asked me is this one the major towns in abia state i said no...then i asked him why he was asking and he said he taught all abia state more especially isuikwuato LGA was filled with mud house and erosion...i had to laugh because Abia is one of the states with little mud houses inhabited by a human being unless it is used as shop in the viliage or a kitchen (mostly by old women who cant use modern kitchen facility) then i took him
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
dumodust:

lol... ok o, suit yourself... I don't know where you saw clay land destroyed by erosion... give examples
of course my bros will go anywhere the business leads them instead of crowding and stagnating in one city

Don't cover up. Your brothers left igboland because igboland is landlocked and unprofitable for business. Lagos has always been the Igbo man's London since time immemorial.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tonytony208(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
dumodust:

Don't cover up. Your brothers left igboland because igboland is landlocked and unprofitable for business. Lagos has always been the Igbo man's London since time immemorial. I dare your lot to stop investing in Lagos and start investing in igboland. Of course you can't. Investment in igboland is wasted money.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by deloon(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
akins56:
There land were cursed, that's why they runs to other part of Nigeria, don't worry, when the ish began, we know where to get them in odua land.
This is a threat comment and one that exposes your intention of genocide.
And unfortunately, you are not anonymous.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by tsdarkside(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ibos are very hostile people even to fellow ibos

Some years ago the governor of Abia sacked all non indigene even those from other Ibo states

On this forum you would see thread from Anambra attacking Imo, Anambra vs Enugu. Have you ever seen an Oyo vs Osun or Ondo thread before?

this is what i say too...let them to themselves,and they will tear each other apart!!!.....

we can not allow that in nigeria!...wheather they like it or not...

yes,we are the keepers of our brothers and sisters...

thisss isss naija!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Topshow2010(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
LoveDecay:

ha ha disintegration of Nigeria. Goodluck with that, how can a group of people who cant sit down and speak with one voice profit from the disintegration of Nigeria. It's like comparing a family with a wealthy father with 3 chilidren. These 3 children cant agree about the color the house should be painted talkless of their father's legacy. What do you think will happen when the father dies and lives no will. You think there will be peace, each child will scheme to gain an upper hand. This is the same way , Biafra will look if they seceede - but we know secession is next to impossible in Africa it's against the rules . You need to start a war and probably loss a couple of million lives before anyone looks at you.
Think Sudan.

If we can look back to the source of this yoruba - ibo problem . The ibo people actually started it, the same way the place this country into a spiral of unending coup plots and military rule. The ibo people used to claim the north was there problem and that northerners are killing them or kill them whenever their is a riot . Today, its yoruba land. We hear very little of the north nowadays, I guess the south east has accepted the north actually does have an upper hand against them regardless of their low education levels.

The yoruba people seem to understand that if they do not assert their historical and cultural ownership of Lagos state it will turn into another port-harcourt , where the owners of the land cant even speak out. Again, the east remains bias - they want to live in your land enjoying equal right but they are never willing to grant such benefits to outsiders in their lands. The results of the recent presidential election prooves this.

The results from Lagos prooves that Lagos is the most mordern and tolerant city in Nigera - citing the victory of the ibo aspirants in elections held in Lagos. It's impossible for a yoruba man born and bred in Lagos - even married to an Igbo woman to achieve such a feat.

One may claim that their victory is due to their numbers but we need to sit down and ask ourselves will the ibo people settle down in Lagos and feel so free as to compete in elections held in Lagos with hopes to win. Let's ignore the fact that they ran under the banner of the PDP (which is strongly correlated with their victory).

Ibo land needs to accept that nobody in Nigeria is actually after them but thier guilt of a cessation attempt and Nzoegwu's evils haunt thier conscience whenever they interact politically with other Nigerians. We have forgotten this however, but as long as they support the individuals who continue to fight for this "pipe dream biafra" they will always feel inferior because that is what biafra symbolizes the inferiority of the ibo people in this great country called Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2017
THE REASON IS SIMPLE WE ARE KNOWN FOR COMMERCE....BUT THE GOVERNMENT PREFER TO BUILD COMMERCIAL CENTERS AND SEA PORTS.....AIR PORTS AND OTHER THINGS THAT AID COMMERCE AWAY FROM OUR HOME....FOR INSTANCE IF THERE HAD BEEN A SEA PORT IN ONITSHA IGBOS WON'T GO TO LAGOS TO BUILD TRADE FAIR COMPKEX.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Topshow2010(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
LoveDecay:

ha ha disintegration of Nigeria. Goodluck with that, how can a group of people who cant sit down and speak with one voice profit from the disintegration of Nigeria. It's like comparing a family with a wealthy father with 3 chilidren. These 3 children cant agree about the color the house should be painted talkless of their father's legacy. What do you think will happen when the father dies and lives no will. You think there will be peace, each child will scheme to gain an upper hand. This is the same way , Biafra will look if they seceede - but we know secession is next to impossible in Africa it's against the rules . You need to start a war and probably loss a couple of million lives before anyone looks at you.
Think Sudan.

If we can look back to the source of this yoruba - ibo problem . The ibo people actually started it, the same way the place this country into a spiral of unending coup plots and military rule. The ibo people used to claim the north was there problem and that northerners are killing them or kill them whenever their is a riot . Today, its yoruba land. We hear very little of the north nowadays, I guess the south east has accepted the north actually does have an upper hand against them regardless of their low education levels.

The yoruba people seem to understand that if they do not assert their historical and cultural ownership of Lagos state it will turn into another port-harcourt , where the owners of the land cant even speak out. Again, the east remains bias - they want to live in your land enjoying equal right but they are never willing to grant such benefits to outsiders in their lands. The results of the recent presidential election prooves this.

The results from Lagos prooves that Lagos is the most mordern and tolerant city in Nigera - citing the victory of the ibo aspirants in elections held in Lagos. It's impossible for a yoruba man born and bred in Lagos - even married to an Igbo woman to achieve such a feat.

One may claim that their victory is due to their numbers but we need to sit down and ask ourselves will the ibo people settle down in Lagos and feel so free as to compete in elections held in Lagos with hopes to win. Let's ignore the fact that they ran under the banner of the PDP (which is strongly correlated with their victory).

Ibo land needs to accept that nobody in Nigeria is actually after them but thier guilt of a cessation attempt and Nzoegwu's evils haunt thier conscience whenever they interact politically with other Nigerians. We have forgotten this however, but as long as they support the individuals who continue to fight for this "pipe dream biafra" they will always feel inferior because that is what biafra symbolizes the inferiority of the ibo people in this great country called Nigeria.

Gbam!,u really nail it well though d truth is alwaz bitter .Have alwaz told my ibo friends anytym we are discussing naija politics dt its would be more a possibility for a camel to pass thru d needle than an ibo presidency to be actualize in naija wit their hateful and distrust mentality over oda tribes.
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
PentiumPro:
Why is it that all Igbo towns are mostly made up of indigenous Igbos
People will rather go to Calabar, Port Harcourt or Uyo than to stop at Onitsha which is closer.
Is it that Igbos are not friendly or there are not enough opportunities outside buying and selling in these igbo towns and cities.
You are welcome to settle in Igbo Land at any time. If you want farmland to graze your cattle and you buy that farmland from willing sellers (instead of trying to sieze our ancestral lands), you will be most welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court / Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.