Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? (35250 Views)

Goodnews From The City Of Nnewi And It's Metropolitan Towns! / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cococandy(f): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2015
You people are very hateful. God forbid bad thing. If I keep visiting this section I may even turn tribalist too because of the hate all of you are spreading around.

Is it too complex to understand that people migrate to regions which have ports that encourage trade?
Are you all too dumb to not understand what influences migration?
Who am I kidding? How will ignorant mofos like you understand such things. If it doesn't have anything to do with mindless hate,it is too complex for y'all.
What an asinine group of human beings all of you are. low-life and hateful. The bunch of you disgust me beyond words.

And pls desist from rubbing mud on others from your region who do not share your hateful mind sets.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by X21: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Why do we have 100% indigenous Ibos in virtually all the Ngawa-land except sprinkle of non indigenes in Aba?
Why is orlu and Nnewi virtually Ibos
Why is Abakaliki and the surrounding villages a no go area for non Ibos?
Why is udi and Uga 100% indigenous Ibos?
Nobody is going to allow you to derail the thread.

These places are there for you to explore. Feel free to go and habit them. Do not be afraid. No evil will befall you. I can assure you that you will prosper. Non indigins do stay there. the fellow that did plumbing job for me in one of the areas you mentioned is from Ondo State. His elder brother stayed back after NYSC and now owns a bakery. they are all married with children and are happy. believe me is not bad staying in this areas
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2015
It is correctly reflected in the last Presdiential elections.
PDP that Ibos view as their party returned close to 98% in favour of PDP.
makaa why?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2015
X21:

These places are there for you to explore. Feel free to go and habit them. Do not be afraid. No evil will befall you. I can assure you that you will prosper. Non indigins do stay there. the fellow that did plumbing job for me in one of the areas you mentioned is from Ondo State. His elder brother stayed back after NYSC and now owns a bakery. they are all married with children and are happy. believe me is not bad staying in this areas
God forbid when Calabar and Uyo are bubbling
Those you mentioned are the 2%

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by opey25(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Segun Adewole, Igbos do not live in yorubaland. Have you ever seen an Igbo man in muddy Osun forest?. Igbos go to lagos where oil money from eastern states like Imo, Abia, Rivers, Delta was used to develop. Igbos do not live in mud houses. They can't survive in your mud-built yorubaland.
bros u are a big liar,there are many ibos traders at ekotedo in ibadan.i believe if the east was conducive for business they wouldn't have left the east.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cindicandy(f): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Op so you woke up in the middle of night from a wild nightmare where the word- IGBO was tormenting you to create the thread? I tell you apart from BH infested areas of the north the yolobba land is the least developed in southern nigeria and I will prove that with pix. Lagos is a federal government developed area as FCT. Why is oyo, ogun, oshun 95% rural filled with mud houses?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
As usual Ibos are becoming too defensive on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Op so you woke up in the middle of night from a wild nightmare where the word- IGBO was tormenting you to create the thread? I tell you apart from BH infested areas of the north the yolobba land is the least developed in southern nigeria and I will prove that with pix. Lagos is a federal government developed area as FCT. Why is oyo, ogun, oshun 95% rural filled with mud houses?

Do you know my time zone? Very baseless rebuttal

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by X21: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

God forbid when Calabar and Uyo are bubbling
Those you mentioned are the 2%

Who then is to blame if you choose not to explore. Can you now encourage those that left thier fears behind to explore another mans land

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2015
X21:

Who then is to blame if you choose not to explore. Can you now encourage those that left thier fears behind to explore another mans land
Explore a place the indigene are running away from? You people are just irritatingly becoming over defensive

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cindicandy(f): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2015
There are no igbos in such rural areas like ibadan, abeakuta, oshogbo, ekiti except lagos which was not developed by you animals.

opey25:
bros u are a big liar,there are many ibos traders at ekotedo in ibadan.i believe if the east was conducive for business they wouldn't have left the east.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by DaBullIT(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Why is it that all Igbo towns are mostly made up of indigenous Igbos
People will rather go to Calabar, Port Harcourt or Uyo than to stop at Onitsha which is closer.
Is it that Igbos are not friendly or there are not enough opportunities outside buying and selling in these igbo towns and cities.

Good question, but wrong topic at the wrong time , let's not fan the flame of trouble
Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
There are no igbos in such rural areas like ibadan, abeakuta, oshogbo, ekiti except lagos which was not developed by you animals.

Why are you angry to the point of calling fellow human beings as animals?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

Good question, but wrong topic at the wrong time , let's not fan the flame of trouble

There is never any perfect time for anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cindicandy(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2015
What's your time zone? This is 6hrs since you created this thread, don't you sleep nor do anything for a living? Or are you s bas.tard?

PentiumPro:

Do you know my time zone? Very baseless rebuttal

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by X21: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Explore a place the indigene are running away from? You people are just irritatingly becoming over defensive

Indigines are not running away from those places. they moved to areas they feel thier skills and trade might do better Indigines return several times in a year to this places. they are lovely places to be. if you have skills and trade that will do better in those areas please do take them there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by focus7: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Segun Adewole, Igbos do not live in yorubaland. Have you ever seen an Igbo man in muddy Osun forest?. Igbos go to lagos where oil money from eastern states like Imo, Abia, Rivers, Delta was used to develop. Igbos do not live in mud houses. They can't survive in your mud-built yorubaland.
you sound like an ignorant toddler. Go to the remotest part of anywhere in Nigeria, I mean deep remote where the indigenes are finding their ways to the cities, you find igbos there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cindicandy(f): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Why are you angry to the point of calling fellow human beings as animals?

I mean you guys are animals because it beats my imagination that you people still live in mud home in the 21st century.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
X21:

Indigines are not running away from those places. they moved to areas they feel thier skills and trade might do better Indigines return several times in a year to this places. they are lovely places to be. if you have skills and trade that will do better in those areas please do take them there.

Still takes nothing away from the op

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

I mean you guys are animals because it beats my imagination that you people still live in mud home in the 21st century.
Ok, if that gives you orgasm

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
What's your time zone? This is 6hrs since you created this thread, don't you sleep nor do anything for a living? Or are you s bas.tard?

Unproductive anger grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by focus7: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2015
dustmalik:

Good observation, man. There is definitely something wrong with the Igbos.
hate runs in their blood.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by oikechukwu: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

The usual lame attempt at chest beating, you've said nothing to disprove the original op.
Why is Ibo land cursed with non receptiveness to outsiders? That is the question on the lips of everyone here.

Everyone? All I see are backwards yoruba filled on this thread and answered it why yoruba are not there are surely Not wanted. If you can find me an article where an igbo is begging for free property out of tax payers money in any part of SW I'll keep pim. The answer is is impossible to find. You people are nothing but nussiance to whatever government say dealing with una. Remember it was your people that cried the most over Anambra cleaning their mainland bridge and demanding the government relocate them to a brand new land free of charge despite Igbo, Hausa and SS traders dominated that marketplace more than yorubas. In Enugu, Abia, imo state and Anambra, there are actually hausa/northern territory which is predominately Northern. Nobody Bleep with them as long they don't Bleep with us. In Asaba, many of their people created a small village near river niger and noone messes with them neither have they made nuisance of demanding free property. Apart from begging, no wahala. In Anioma, onitsha and Enugu, there are significant number of AK, CR, Urhobo and others residing peacefully and never once Demanded free shots like Yoruba.
Everywhere you people go, all una want are handouts.

As I said and I'll say again, stay the f2k away. Igbo land is not for lazy lots. We already have some of your people we have to deal with constantly thinking igboland is like their SW where laziness is tolerated and experience expecting the government to take care of then like overgrown babies. Don't come, we don't even want u a there and yes this is me being intolerant. Cause out all ethnicity, SW is the only group not assisting in where they reside. The north, though are predominately beggars in SE and SS but they are also traders and suya sellers. Non indigenous SS are traders while for SW, Hmmm just government handouts that's all they expect and demand all the time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Moderators, please front page ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by PentiumPro(f): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2015
oikechukwu:

Everyone? All I see are backwards yoruba filled on this thread and answered it why yoruba are not there are surely Not wanted. If you can find me an article where an igbo is begging for free property out of tax payers money in any part of SW I'll keep pim. The answer is is impossible to find. You people are nothing but business to whatever government say dealing with una. Re all it was your people that cried the most over Anambra cleaning their mainland bridge and demanding the government relocate them to a brand new land free of charge despite Igbo, Hausa and SS traders dominated that marketplace more than yorubas. In Enugu, Abia, imo state and Anambra, there are actually hausa/northern territory which is predominately Northern. Nobody Bleep with them as long they don't Bleep with us. In Asaba, many of their people created a small village near river niger and noone messes with them neither have they made nuisance of demanding free property. Apart from begging, no wahala. In Anioma, onitsha and Enugu, there are significant number of AK, CR, Urhobo and others residing peacefully and never once Demanded free shots like Yoruba.

As I said and I'll say again, stay the f2k away. Igbo land is not for lazy lots. We already have some of your people we have to deal with constantly thinking igboland is like their SW where laziness is tolerated and experience Ted of government taking care of then like o regrow babies. Don't come, we don't even want u a there and yes this is me being intolerant. Cause out all ethnicity, SW is the only group not assisting in where they reside. The north, though are predominately beggars in SE and SS but they are also traders and suya sellers. Non indigenous SS are traders while for SW, Hmmm just government handouts that's all they expect and demand all the time.
Uneccessary epistle

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by DaBullIT(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

There is never any perfect time for anything grin

try sensitivity , not sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cindicandy(f): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy

oikechukwu:

Everyone? All I see are backwards yoruba filled on this thread and answered it why yoruba are not there are surely Not wanted. If you can find me an article where an igbo is begging for free property out of tax payers money in any part of SW I'll keep pim. The answer is is impossible to find. You people are nothing but nussiance to whatever government say dealing with una. Remember it was your people that cried the most over Anambra cleaning their mainland bridge and demanding the government relocate them to a brand new land free of charge despite Igbo, Hausa and SS traders dominated that marketplace more than yorubas. In Enugu, Abia, imo state and Anambra, there are actually hausa/northern territory which is predominately Northern. Nobody Bleep with them as long they don't Bleep with us. In Asaba, many of their people created a small village near river niger and noone messes with them neither have they made nuisance of demanding free property. Apart from begging, no wahala. In Anioma, onitsha and Enugu, there are significant number of AK, CR, Urhobo and others residing peacefully and never once Demanded free shots like Yoruba.

As I said and I'll say again, stay the f2k away. Igbo land is not for lazy lots. We already have some of your people we have to deal with constantly thinking igboland is like their SW where laziness is tolerated and experience expecting the government to take care of then like overgrown babies. Don't come, we don't even want u a there and yes this is me being intolerant. Cause out all ethnicity, SW is the only group not assisting in where they reside. The north, though are predominately beggars in SE and SS but they are also traders and suya sellers. Non indigenous SS are traders while for SW, Hmmm just government handouts that's all they expect and demand all the time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by Collynzo9: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2015
There is no part of Igbo land where you don't have a very large Hausa population.
They are everywhere in the east, from Abakaliki to Aba.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Why is it that all Igbo towns are mostly made up of indigenous Igbos
People will rather go to Calabar, Port Harcourt or Uyo than to stop at Onitsha which is closer.
Is it that Igbos are not friendly or there are not enough opportunities outside buying and selling in these igbo towns and cities.
It's true,i've never been to any Igbo land,and I doubt If I know any Yoruba that has ever been there,except one of my father's former worker who once went to Igboland to by blankets to sell

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by akins56(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Ode, there are thousands of your people in ogbomoso. Even in remote areas like aroje.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by cindicandy(f): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Shut up there are no igbos in core yollobaland like oyo ogun ekiti oshun etc. Those areaa are rural built with mud blocks and you know Igbos do not live in mud houses so those places are inhabitable for the Igbos.

akins56:
Ode, there are thousands of your people in ogbomoso. Even in remote areas like aroje.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? by akins56(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2015
There land were cursed, that's why they runs to other part of Nigeria, don't worry, when the ish began, we know where to get them in odua land.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court / Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.