Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30414 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by odumchi: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Arusi kpakaria ike, ezi ya osisi ejiri kpuo ya.

5 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by waternogetemeny: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Gen Buhari can shut up. It is not his place to tell anybody wat to do.

It is not his place to ask people threatened with death to move on.

The proper thing to do here is condemn the action of the ethnic biggot and provide justice.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by boman2014: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

[s] Then it is foolishness on Buhari's part to ask people to forgive a man who think he's is above reprieve! APC cannot apologise on his behalf, he's not a member of APC! What Buhari should be calling for is his dethronement and and arrest for criminal incitement with the intent to encourage mass murder!

Mr. Akiolu, your people say you are god and cannot descend to human level. Okay ooo. You don't deserve forgiveness, continue in your macabre dance of foolishness, the surugede, dance of spirit!

Let's see how far this goes! [/s]

rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by dunkem21(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Then it is foolishness on Buhari's part to ask people to forgive a man who think he's is above reprieve! APC cannot apologise on his behalf, he's not a member of APC! What Buhari should be calling for is his dethronement and and arrest for criminal incitement with the intent to encourage mass murder!

Mr. Akiolu, your people say you are god and cannot descend to human level. Okay ooo. You don't deserve forgiveness, continue in your macabre dance of foolishness, the surugede, dance of spirit!

Let's see how far this goes!

Can I buy you a bottle of champagne?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by aijazNija: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks for the advice! we will move on to vote for JIMI!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by tolexy007(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
is dat all u can say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by charlesashilo: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Has Akiolu come out to apologize?

He should first apologize before he is forgiven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
One nigger area indeed! Divide this shithole already..
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Unfortunately people will still vote whom they want to vote irrespective of what has been said.

1 Like

Lets go the Nasarawa state NL guber poll here
www.nairaland.com/2241019/online-poll-nasarawa-state-gubernatorial
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by waternogetemeny: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari is also a biggot, so wat else can we expect him to say?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by timunstopable: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Spot On

most pple shouting ve always wanted to vote for agbaje.

A lot of igbos esp traders ve said they will vote Gej and Agbaje since feb 14

That is why after Apc has condemned the oba's hate speech , Ambode also has condemned the speech..People are still hiding under th guise of the oba's speech that they will vote for Agbaje

so pls vote for ur choice

Bt Jimi Agbaje forget ibos are nt the only tribe in Lagos..we ve yorubas, hausas, ibibios , tiv

saturday jux like the ibo votes couldnt save Jonathan Jimi Agbaje will also taste defeat

Marvin67:
We hold no grudge against him. We decided before he said those words, nd we're standing by that decision. We'd vote for Agbaje.

9 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

It is an abomination in Yoruba land for an Oba to apologize publicly. It will have negative effects in his people, so forget Oba apologizing because it won't happen. The best thing that can be done is others apologizing in his behalf which is what APC leaders are doing
guess u just made a comment. but i tell u its a very senseless one, how big is he that he can't apologize. if he feels he is to big to apologize then he should also be to big to make sense of his words before he says them.

Abomination in yoruba land my foot. May he die a bastard death and his body not found to be buried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by petkoffDrake(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
BuhAri will b more clueless cos he should know U can't 4give someone that neva asked for 4givness.
Anyways I won't blame him. That's what we should expect from one who don't know d full meaning of INEC sad

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by vantage7: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
yorke1:
Thunder that will fire Buhari has gone on an errant. Bleep you Buhari. Your tenure will not be successful. Tinubu plan will come to pass.

If his tenure is unsuccessful, whose loss will it be? Yours or his?

9 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by raystanley(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
Monkey! You'r been eating up by inferiority complex...
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Eneze1(f): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
yorke1:
Thunder that will fire Buhari has gone on an errant. Bleep you Buhari. Your tenure will not be successful. Tinubu plan will come to pass.

For cursing Buhari that his tenure will not be successful don't you know you are indirectly cursing Nigerians. Bros abeg don't let sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning

5 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Na because of this kabiyes sheoma,sheyenre,sheamaka,shebuzor,shedinma no give me face again,,I no know Wetin be my own and kabiyes I wey dem come dey bone me.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by tolexy007(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
I just watch d video, . is a big shame on any yoruba who surppot diz oba statement. we all critize all d obas who received money from GEJ, y can't we critize dis one who make such a terrible comments which can cause division and violence in diz country. but is a shame dat some plpp are busy insultin d igbos, instead of condeming d comments of d oba, igbos are Nigerians, d part of money use to develop Lagos is from igbos cos dey also pay their tax.....I tink d Oba must come out and apologise. and who says is an abomination for a king to apologise in yoruba land? since d king has decide to involve himself in politiks, den he should read to involve himself in d dirt of d game

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
[s]If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell![/s]

Shut up!!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by ThisMeansWAR: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Better go and buy swimming trunks and scuba tank.

That lagoon deep gaan
cheesy grin
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by dunkem21(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
odumchi:
Arusi kpakaria ike, ezi ya osisi ejiri kpuo ya.

Igwe kpaa aru, e kpuru nkata n'isi gwa ya okwu.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Better go and buy swimming trunks and scuba tank.

That lagoon deep gaan
I don't reside in Lagos. wink
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Mcowubaba: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
hell
I thought there is no space again
Last I heard-It was filled to the brim by people like usad
Suggest anoda place...
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by IYANGBALI: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
petkoffDrake:
BuhAri will b more clueless cos he should know U can't 4give someone that neva asked for 4givness.
Anyways I won't blame him. That's what we should expect from one who don't know d full meaning of INEC sad
so you never recover from the defeat of the presidential election?abeg election has finished jo,let's move on

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Canme4u(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
u dey mind people like
@ PointB @ SeverusSnape ?

Let them continue to be waiting for ISEJU AKAN KI WON O LE BA PE LETI OMI.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by ikombe: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Another mistake God made when he was creating human beings undecided
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by lexychuks(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
The thunder that will strike you is just completing its masters' degree from Sango. Keep calm my igbo brothers
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by chrisviral(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
A few days after independence, ahmadu bello called igbo's coackroaches and said he'll rather employ expatriate that igbo nigerians in the northern civil service, in 1966, major. Nzeorgwu killed key members of the federal govt and left the head, azikiwe who was his brother, post civil war, awolowo cheated igbo's of their compensation and gave each 20 naira contrary to the instructions of gen. Gowon.....after all this we re still singing one nigeria. rubbish! This nation is cancer patient who is being bombarded with chemotherapy against it's wish by greedy children who want her alive to feed on her wealth, but one day, she'll surely die!!!!!!!!

Or one day, she may get better!
She just hasn't seen the right doctor!

Btw I heard Duke is proferring a treatment for cancer via Tetanus vaccinations!
Keep the hope Alive!

Proudly Nigerian.
Loudly Igbo grin
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nihilist: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't reside in Lagos. wink

Even better. No need for bus fare next time you're coming to Lagos. Just enter River Niger and swim to CMS.

#LagoonStraight

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by obillyj(f): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
you and that oba are birds of d same feather. did u listen to urself. may God have mercy
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by clemz88(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
I wount ! He must pay with his left ball angryI wount ! He must pay with his left ball

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia Is Dead! / The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.