Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30435 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by illiad: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!

Igbo man buy your papa house, the old man gave you two hundred thousand Inside the money make you take start your own life. Instead of investing the two hundred you go use am do owambe party come come here dey para. Shey na we say make you no sabi manage your share of the house money. Abi your papa tell you say anybody give am that kind money when him start life?

The truth be say, you must always dey admire igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PassingShot(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
This should lay the issue to rest except there are other motives therein for our Igbo brothers.

Stop the ganging up and vote according to your conscience. Stop campaigning as a block against APC/Ambode so that wherever the pendulum swings, you're not seen as against anyone.

Ambode has a better chance than JK whether you gang up or not and APC ruling Lagos is more beneficial than PDP especially this time around that the central government is APC.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:
Forgive and move on?

Has he shown remorse? Has he apologised yet for his unprovoked barbaric and savagery genocidal incitement?

Until he does so, he's murdered sleep and will never have peace!
Has he shown remorse!? Forget it. That's a long call. smiley
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by truehope: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Forgive my foot!....The only condition for forgiveness is apology, the nonsense Oba is so pompous, the man won't apologize, Shame on to Akiolu, you're a disgrace to humanity.
This man can be likened to Adolf Hitler...
Don't know u could be this fool....see the way you rant at a revered king!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by dipo1234: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba knows exactly the meaning of his statement, he meant what he said, we will tell him with our votes that Nigeria is not a monarch but a democracy, we hve right to association and choice, the Oba had annointed Ambode two years ago, he want to force his stooge on us, we will meet at the polls

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Marvin67: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
kings09:
Point of correction, 'U' n nt we wld vote 4 agbaje. Am Igbo n am voting ambode n I forgive d Oba already cos we r all humans n we say tins we dnt mean to say. I won't throw away my yoruba frnds cos of 1person. So let's dump dis issue n move on.

When I say "we" I don't mean all igbos. I mean people like me who have already decided since the start of the year, nd I said that cos Buhari was referring to igbos. Besides, what makes you think it's only igbos who would vote for Abgbaje? I also have lots of yoruba friends who voted for Buhari, but who have always maintained that they'd vote for Agbaje. Perhaps you could explain to me how voting for Agbaje would make one lose his yoruba friends. Remember that Agbaje is also an "omoluabi" he's 100% yoruba. He's not igbo.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by ihustler(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
The President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has urged the Ndigbo and other non-indigenes in Lagos State to forgive all that has been said against them and move on for the sake of peace.......OR ELSE!!!!

APC has not begun their government...we have seen how shoddy and shallow minded their representatives are....
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by 0micheal735: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Idrismusty97 post=32475946] I don't support the Oba but what can the Igbos do other than moving on? Ambode have denounce him, Tinubu have come out to condemn and now even Buhari. The major players in APC have condemn him what else do you want? Stop feeling funky and move your silly assés on! Some fight ain't worth it...[/quotes
Sha oro niyen
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by 989900: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
tommiblack:
One Nigeria, the biggest scam ever said/told. I weep for anyone who still belief in that phrase.

The feeling is mutual: we weep for you too.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by ekiloui(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!

You and the people who gave you 43 likes are non-entities...and you're all the problem that this country has...when people like you become properly educated then we can move on.

P.S You can still be an illiterate with a school degree

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by sokera: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Apology or no apology APC will win . Ambode is the man for the job ....

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Glexxx: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
U talk lyk an IDIOT.Its miscreants lyk u who give Yoruba a bad image...take ur brainless self 2 hell n c hw it luks.Mind u,am nt an Igbo neither am i Yoruba,bt am 4rm d Niger Delta region,South 2 be precise.Learn hw 2 talk,u pipo r saying its a taboo 4 Oba 2 apologise,dats nonsense.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Glexxx: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
U talk lyk a FOOL.Its miscreants lyk u who give Yoruba a bad image...take ur brainless self 2 hell n c hw it luks.Mind u,am nt an Igbo neither am i Yoruba,bt am 4rm d Niger Delta region,South 2 be precise.Learn hw 2 talk,MUMU.U pipo r saying its a taboo 4 Oba 2 apologise,dats nonsense.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by OperationIgrigi: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
ehie:
[s]Igbo Matter no dey d end..

have you notice they never address allegations of other Nigerians owning land and being in position of power in their land , they instead deflect it with abuses and accusations?
when they answer such questions then Oba Akiou will apologise

because they are locked in their collective greed twisted archaic reasoning (45 years old) it is like fighting with a man man in the village square

1. 1 thing i have learnt is that as long as we take the igbos seriously a dream of a bountiful and great Nigeria will never materialize because their mindset is not our mindset...
2. we should treat them like a mother treats a rebellious child who is determined to turn out bad
3 Greed is their soft spot so we can use it in dealing with them.
4.Never trust them
[/s]

**grins** Madam mouth odour. Why don't you simply clamour that the Igbos not only leave lagos, but leave Nigeria totally?. Let see if you won't be wearing a sweaty burkha or hijab all the days of your life in Nigerianistan under eternal sokoto Caliphate rule. **LOLS**
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Ladi4sure: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
We may not be able to forgive Akiolu, but let's not vote for the wrong person because of what the Oba said. Ambode is the man for the job. The difference in their experience is just too much. Lagos is too important for us to give a man who has no experience in politics. Ambode is the man for the job
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2015

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
i hope whoever wins in Lagos makes Life a continual hell for the armed robber tribe
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ OperationIgrigi:

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Demdem(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
am fed up with this issue.
Akiolu said what he ought not to say and not APC/Ambode.
APC/Ambode has come out to dissociate themselves from such and to remind ibos of what they have done in the past to suggest to them that their actions doesnt reflect the words of Akiolu yet some ibos still arent satisfied.
To these ibos who are still wallowing in pain, i advise u to vote for ur APGA candidate.
Next.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by 1stnews: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

It's not about being prideful, do you want calamity to befall his people. It is an abomination for an Oba to apologize publicly , he simply can't do it even if he wants to
aderonila18:

It's not about being prideful, do you want calamity to befall his people. It is an abomination for an Oba to apologize publicly , he simply can't do it even if he wants to
aderonila18:

if U re in support of the Oba, then know it that U ve no conscience. Who are Nigerians?
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Madam mouth odour. Why don't you simply clamour that the Igbos not only leave lagos, but leave Nigeria totally?. Let see if you won't be wearing a sweaty burkha or hijab all the days of your life in Nigerianistan under eternal sokoto Caliphate rule. **LOLS**

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by omarhlichanwa: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm! When would nigerian leaders begin to heat the nail on the head,for all I care,it dosent matter the party he belongs to coz all of you know your self.but there should be discipline,he should pay his price for laying such insults on the igbos,come to think of it,the truth still remains that one person must sure win and the other de[qfinitely looses,like seriously,this is a pure game.can you imagin someone who kals himself a leader and up till now,yet to have a sense of remorse of what he did?so what is he teaching his followers,since he can't live by example?
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by caseyhills(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
even in Igbo land Kings don't take back they words! is bad! that's why a kings shouldn't talk anyhow! I believe in peace! so everybody should just move! on
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by derecho(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ladi4sure:
We may not be able to forgive Akiolu, but let's not vote for the wrong person because of what the Oba said. Ambode is the man for the job. The difference in their experience is just too much. Lagos is too important for us to give a man who has no experience in politics. Ambode is the man for the job
Many think Agbaje represents the needed change in Lagos.
Besides,Ambode is no match for Agbaje other than he represents the statusquo and an extension of TINUBU.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:

the hausas n yorubas re voting ambode, so ur single votes re irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by XBLadez: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Do you know what....

You're a despicable human(I even called you "human" ) undecided
I feel that punch! cool that guy is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by derecho(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
@OP
Buhari is not qualified to make such plea.Has he apologised for the inciting statements he made in the past.
Oba Akiolu just took a leaf from Buhari.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by XBLadez: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Agbaje will win and APC will have the oba impeached for heralding their ill luck grin
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by koredeolanrewaju(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm...let's forget and move on with our live for the sake of peace...vote for whom u like and never succum to any treat. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by madufranklin20: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That Idrismusty97 is a sadistic minion, Imagine the trash he typed, by their names you know them.
dat idriss os a guy is wasting his time in this life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel / Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.