Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30476 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Keegan:

Nothing like fall anywhere. All of you go and vote for Agbaje, don't expect any apology from the Oba. Even if Agbaje wins it won't be more than four years abi? Besides other non-indigenes will surely vote for progress of the State of Excellence!
Sorry sir. I'm not voting Agbaje o
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by titilayur(f): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2015
in Yoruba land it is forbidden for a king to apologize publicly even if he want to do it, d tradition of d land does not allow that and I. know each tribe Across d globe respect their traditions. mark 11:25 said we should forgive others whether they ask for forgiveness or not so that our Father in heaven might forgive us all our tress passes beside those who knew d tradition of d land has apologized on his behalf it is not about pride and we are also not happy about d statement so pls and pls my dearest ndigbo brothers and sisters if not for any other thing but because of Christ resurrection which we are still celebrating forgive and forget so that d country can move forward. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Keegan: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Then he should be removed from the stool, let him apologise as the human being he is!

Oba shouldn't go around behaving like a tout if he know he cannot recant and apologise! To whom brain is given, sense is expected!

Go to hell! Senseless bitch go and address your obi/ezes in that manner.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by fboycaestro12(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2015
charlesashilo:

The Oba already that that JIMI has a large chunk of yoruba votes in Lagos; adding that of non-indigenes will sail JIMI to victory.

How many Igbo's have their PU in Lagos and how many goes out to vote in Lagos. E go shock una when results come out that PDP will be taking to the cleaner. Let's not make scene out of no scene, Igbo's know Lagosians are very accommodating and it's not gonna change now. PDP are just putting them in the middle

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by joisfeko: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2015
u ar a full
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Keegan: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

To you and I it may be superstitious beliefs but the traditional worshipers strongly believe that and who are we to say what others believe is rubbish

Who is this? And please why are you appealling to these fools? What exactly do they want again? Ibi ti a ba pe lori Yoruba kii fi tele. Let them go to hell! We will win Lagos back in 2019 if we lose it now! A le tori pe a ma jeran ma pe maluu ni broda!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by fboycaestro12(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2015
After Apology what do Igbo's want again? We have condemn it, We have apologized what more do you want? PDP is only tryna put the Igbo's in the middle. Even if it's one vote APC will surely win Lagos, Pls forgive and forget and les move on. Lagos have been peaceful let's continue to live as one

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
watch ur back
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Apology accepted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2015
jpphilips:
Igbos in Lagos don't have PVC, even if they did, they registered in their villages, the reason they travelled en masse to vote Jonathan, will the PVC work in Lagos
Igbos don't take govt activities seriously, dont be surprised majority of them will be pepper souping while voting is in progress.

I am yet to see any South-south state where Igbos are given political offices, let alone elective offices, it is so bad that in Rivers state, non indigenes cannot join their state civil service.

SS gave Igbos the Abandon property shocker, I have tried to understand the Igbo-SS marriage to no avail, can someone make me see reasons?
I will help you understand, the Average Igbo man is a very tribalistic bigot!!!! Even in his LGA he would rather someone from his own village get the job, an Imo man doesn't give two fücks about an Abia man, infact an Nkwerre man doesn't give two fücks about an Mbaise man. This is why they sold out their brother UPP candidate Chekwas Okorie to vote for an Ijaw man, they argue that we Yorubas are their problem, now they have begun a new romance with the SS people who showed them hell especially during post biafra war times when their properties were seized by Ijaws and co. So there you have it. judge the Igbos by yourself

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by jpphilips(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
A few days after independence, ahmadu bello called igbo's coackroaches and said he'll rather employ expatriate that igbo nigerians in the northern civil service, in 1966, major. Nzeorgwu killed key members of the federal govt and left the head, azikiwe who was his brother, post civil war, awolowo cheated igbo's of their compensation and gave each 20 naira contrary to the instructions of gen. Gowon.....after all this we re still singing one nigeria. rubbish! This nation is cancer patient who is being bombarded with chemotherapy against it's wish by greedy children who want her alive to feed on her wealth, but one day, she'll surely die!!!!!!!!

Were you born like this or imbecility is contagious in your community? If there is a part of history you don't understand, the right thing to do is to consult widely. keep your lies to yourself, we don't need it.
May be your Awkunanaw history teacher did not tell you that Awolowo was a Finance minister and Gowon the Head of state, who takes instructions from who?
Igbos should know better that for every action, there is an opposite reaction, Awolowo made them pay for the money Nigeria spent in bringing them back from secession, you don't start a war you will loose, that is why early historians will tell you war losers take their own lives.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by NetworkProblem: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2015
look here .. you are free to air your opinion .. but have any yoruba man been
deported from the east before?,. have any yoruba man been threatened to vote apga in the east before?..
the igbos are not arrogant or complexed.. why would a whole oba threaten not just a person but a whole
tribe?.. any responce you get should be merited because the igbos are very hurt... you do not beat a child
and expect the child not to cry... so any word of hurt from the igbos now is justified because the oba is like
d mouthpiece of the yoruba race and he is the custodian of all that yoruba represents... he has just spoken
the mind of the average yoruba man... that is my case.. what he is receiving now is exactly what he
brougut upon himself...

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Keegan: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
A few days after independence, ahmadu bello called igbo's coackroaches and said he'll rather employ expatriate that igbo nigerians in the northern civil service, in 1966, major. Nzeorgwu killed key members of the federal govt and left the head, azikiwe who was his brother, post civil war, awolowo cheated igbo's of their compensation and gave each 20 naira contrary to the instructions of gen. Gowon.....after all this we re still singing one nigeria. rubbish! This nation is cancer patient who is being bombarded with chemotherapy against it's wish by greedy children who want her alive to feed on her wealth, but one day, she'll surely die!!!!!!!!

Go and declare your republic again biko! Awon a kosi bero!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Stylaay(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Let everyone just take a chill pill this issue is being over flogged. The president-elect and other APC stalwarts have spoken and everyone should just move on. The thoughts of some drug addicts on this forum should not be viewed as the stand point of saner minds on this matter

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by NetworkProblem: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2015
tomi12345:

http://www.punchng.com/news/forgive-akiolu-and-move-on-buhari-tells-igbo/
look here .. you are free to air your opinion just like i have aired mine.. but have any yoruba man been
deported from the east before?,. have any yoruba man been threatened to vote apga in the east before?..
the igbos are not arrogant or complexed.. why would a whole oba threaten not just a person but a whole
tribe?.. any responce you get should be merited because the igbos are very hurt... you do not beat a child
and expect the child not to cry... so any word of hurt from the igbos now is justified because the oba is like
d mouthpiece of the yoruba race and he is the custodian of all that yoruba represents... he has just spoken
the mind of the average yoruba man... that is my case.. what he is receiving now is exactly what he
brougut upon himself...
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by chuksi79(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2015
[b]The threat made by Oba Rilwan Akiolu is to say the least shocking and disappointing of a monarch of his standing, It smacks of an underlaying

angst and resentment for the Ibo tribe. However, I Know for a fact as an Ibo man, "nwa afor" That it is not possible for a monarch to render a

"verbal apology". He is a father to us all irrespective of ethnicity for as long as we are residents of Lagos, a father that cares for his child

should know when he has offended his child also knows how to draw the said child back to himself without taking back his words or saying he is

sorry. A wise father should know that hurtful words spoken to a child can be turned to words of advice and reasoning which word soothe the

child's bruised emotions and reassure him of his fathers goodwill and care. The fatherly and honorable thing for Oba Rilwan Akiolu to do is send

a message to his offended children with words of advice and encouragement and not this remorseless stand he has taken. He should realize

that we are all humans and that it is a sin to dish out what one cannot take and that no matter the height, width and might of an Iroko tree,

only it cannot make a forest.

#My2cents [/b]

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by joisfeko: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2015
a fool is always a fool ,whether he is an oba or king he remains a fool....who is him to say rubbish to igbo ppl,it is him and his family and his APC members are going to fall inside that lagoon his talikng about. bastard oba,his mother got pregnant by an unknown housa man and gave birth to him at lagos irland and now he is claiming to be lagosian .thunder way no get break go strike him b4 he know it..idiot.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Acodynas1(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu is right I benefited from his free education, 2002 till 2007 I did not pay school fees , pls umu igbo forgive nd move on, vote ambode for betterment of me nd you in Lagos. Let federal nd state government work in Lagos. We know we love Jimmy but the devil I know is better than angel which I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by stigman(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2015
mekaboy:

Lol, i know how it feels to be a tenant to a non indigen.

This one sweet me wella, don't mind the olodo
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by yinxfun(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by shammah1(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Denounce nau. Is the Oba God? When he opened his stuupid mouth to say all the trash without any remorse.
hriz:
If OBA apologize! Ill denounce bin yoruba! Who r d ibos to ask 4 apology? Ds pple that dnt av mouth in dr various villages, wen ur igwe took ur mom frm ur dad, yall fled to lag nw rantin abt ds n dat! Its nt even abt wah d oba said again, u need to hear wat most ibos r ayin! He is the oba of lagos and he can say whateva he wants! If ur nt cool wiv it leave 4 ur village! If u wanna vote pdp, do it. N if pdp wins watch d setback lag will suffer again! Just dnt condem d oba!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by 9jatatafo(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba should apologise. Don't like this FFK style of doing things.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by bamidele029: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
We Yorubas have told you the truth, the Oba will not apologize, he is forbidden to do so.

You guys are funny, you want to punish the Oba by voting Jimi and so, the man already admitted that Jimi is his relative. Whichever way the Oba will be enjoying, na you go suffer if you allow PDP to come and drop the trash we removed from the federal to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Symphony007: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
angry
jpphilips:

Were you born like this or imbecility is contagious in your community? If there is a part of history you don't understand, the right thing to do is to consult widely. keep your lies to yourself, we don't need it.
May be your Awkunanaw history teacher did not tell you that Awolowo was a Finance minister and Gowon the Head of state, who takes instructions from who?
Igbos should know better that for every action, there is an opposite reaction, Awolowo made them pay for the money Nigeria spent in bringing them back from secession, you don't start a war you will loose, that is why early historians will tell you war losers take their own lives.
see the odious nonentity way won teach me history! Awolowo the ex convict turned finance minister under general yakubu gowon was instructed by his boss who is the head of state, to pay every igbo according to what they lost in the war and Mr. Awolowo went contrary to that an paid everyone a flat rate of 20 naira! I thought the war was no victor no vanquished. Yet they are to pay for being vanquished? That aside sef who us awolowo to go against his boss except for his bigotry!! Mind your stuupid self o!!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Cholls(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Oba is a big fool then.... Pride goeth before a fall.
my brother stop it enough of this the devil is a liar and i can assure u with Jesus on our side the west and the east will never break in relationship. Let us respect ourselves and go abt our duties as one country. I love you no matter what.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by shammah1(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
What is this one saying? Is Agbaje Igbo?yorubas and non-indigens will definitely vote for him
timunstopable:
Spot On

most pple shouting ve always wanted to vote for agbaje.

A lot of igbos esp traders ve said they will vote Gej and Agbaje since feb 14

That is why after Apc has condemned the oba's hate speech , Ambode also has condemned the speech..People are still hiding under th guise of the oba's speech that they will vote for Agbaje

so pls vote for ur choice

Bt Jimi Agbaje forget ibos are nt the only tribe in Lagos..we ve yorubas, hausas, ibibios , tiv

saturday jux like the ibo votes couldnt save Jonathan Jimi Agbaje will also taste defeat

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Optofrank: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
One day this one will still shout ONE NIGERIA. Jux imagine what is going on in this kind of heart. I weep for Nigeria
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Forgive my foot!....The only condition for forgiveness is apology, the nonsense Oba is so pompous, the man won't apologize, Shame on to Akiolu, you're a disgrace to humanity.
This man can be likened to Adolf Hitler...
hypocrite of d highest order. Wen ur uncouth first lady was making inciteful utterrances, who did she apologise to. If d common northerner was as naïve as d others, wat do u think dey wud av done wen de shepopo said ' all those born troway children....' If they had played divisive politics do u think u will survive it. Let's face it, even if d Oba grovels at ur feet and begs for pardon, u still have ur usual trash to spew from dat gob of urs. If he can be likened to adolf hitler, wat will ur uncultured first lady be. Its a shame u reason from ur as s cos u got ur head stuck in ur paymaster's own. So unfortunate.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
it is statements like yours that causes chaos in the society,people are preaching peace you are beating drums of war. I'm not surprised,I can see it from your name,people of peace indeed. If we look very well you'll be from one useless village in kogi,omo ale jati jati. I know you'll replly me,I don't give a hoot! Go and die!according to oshio baba!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by braine(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Your head is valid!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by chuksi79(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
joisfeko:
a fool is always a fool ,whether he is an oba or king he remains a fool....who is him to say rubbish to igbo ppl,it is him and his family and his APC members are going to fall inside that lagoon his talikng about. bastard oba,his mother got pregnant by an unknown housa man and gave birth to him at lagos irland and now he is claiming to be lagosian .thunder way no get break go strike him b4 he know it..idiot.

Please, i understand your anger and your hurt as an ibo person, but please a monarch is a monarch and deserves respect irrespective of his mistakes, if for nothing else for the ancestral stool he occupies. He is a human being and like all humans he will make mistakes. i believe this is one of such times despite the magnitude. I believe he knows he has made a mistake and is doing something about it, however truth must be said, do not expect an apology but a subtle overture or gesture of reconciliation, let us accept it and let peace reign. For my Yoruba brothers and sisters, i understand your loyalty to our royal father but you should all know that nobody beats a child and expects the child not to cry. The beating may not be the cause of the child crying but the many the beating was given especially when the child has done nothing wrong.

please let us let peace reign for the sake of God and peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by johnpalmer774(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
henrysam:

You talked as if your head is wired. You talked as if you own Lagos, in the interest of peace I believe this is not how to approach issue
Thank God people that are more relevant have spoken for peace not an uncouth person like you.
in the event of things people like you will not be seen again

How come ur ppl are still demanding for an apology when you know those who are more relevant have spoken , How come your ppl cannot accept what those who are more relevant has said and Move on , its an Abomination in Yoruba land for an Oba to apologize publicly and you cannot expect that Position to change because of u ppl , We the Yoruba accepted that its was wrong for Oba to speaks in that Manner but after all said and done ur ppl are still demanding for an apologize from the Oba himself which u can never get .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Dangote Refinery, Others Threaten Existing Plants – OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.