Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! (649 Views)

This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? / Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by efficiencie(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
He's 31 and intends to be a University lecturer so he still has about 4 years before he can actualize this 'cos he's yet to have his masters and PhD!

Now last year he found a lady, a 21 year old, he'd like to settle down with but the lady is complaining about the fact that he's not yet financially ready for marriage and now the bro's confused!

Should he reassure and persuade the lady to stay given his plan to settled down next year ending or should he let her go, since she's headed in that direction already, focus on getting a PhD and afterwards get any other lady for a wife

Your advice is highly welcome!
Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by waistaa(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Was she blind when she started dating him,unless dats her excuse nt to marry him.he should sit back n think or a way to manage his marriage,financial situations,educational upgrade .it aint easy sha
Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by sweettease(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
For most ladies, we'll wait if it's someone we actually want to be with especially since he has a defined goal and it's just four years, if we are just searching for someone appropriate, then there is no need why we'll want to wait.
So he should make sure sure she is really worth it if he is going to alter somethings for her sake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by FLAWLES(f): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
If you ask me...The girl is on point
Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
A lady that wants to stay will stay irrepective of that. Since he's sure 4years will be enough to be a lecturer, he can reassure her. That means she'll be 25 by den. Or he can get a part time job to support himself while he waits for his dream job

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by witnezHD(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am a dude So I can't offer any advice #next thread #I Am witness
Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by TrishaP(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
They both know what they want. She is ready but he isn't because he isn't financially stable and still wants MSc and PhD. And she can't wait...

So it is left for them to decide.
Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by efficiencie(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
zasd:

Would you keep the promise and marry her next year if she's reassured and wait for you?

i believe he will!
Re: Ladies, Please Advice This Brother! by GboyegaD(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
He should try to convince her that been a student doesn't stop him from getting married and that doesn't mean he isn't capable of meeting her finances and that of their newly formed family provided they are not expensive. He shouldn't truncate his dream for any woman as it is just a fast track to eternal frustration and I am sure the woman wouldn't want that either.
Using myself as an example, in my class right now, everyone else is married except me. We are currently 6 in our cohort and I am also hoping to settle down at the right time.

(1) (Reply)

Love Turns Hate... / Understanding Sex Addiction (must Read!!!) / 3 Reason You Should Marry Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.