Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile (20393 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mcslize: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2015
dryakson:
Your ebook is simple and easy to read and understand its also straight forward... I read am like 5 times now.... Awesome
We're waiting for another ebook boss

Boss send me a mail request I will reply u sharperly
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Mubbyleey:

Guy it works like Magic...
She will start noticing you...
She will start feeling sorry for treating like a scum...

JUST keep snubbing her for like 2weeks or more...
Make sure you see everyday and make sure she sees you 2 everyday...
Make sure you don't talk to her...
Make her Jealous, by talking more frequently with other girls preetier than her...

Even if she calls, dnt pick it... And don't make eyes contact 2much.
Try that... It works like Magic.

I trust u bro...I will do exactly that...
will post feedback here as soon as things changes.
thanks so much..

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Samwell247:

Thanks bro... Currently I act as if I dilont see her. Only good morning...
Deleted her number though I like her but its to keep me away from contacting her...

Hope its okay to do that.

No it is not okay. You don't have to start beefing a girl just because she doesn't want to date you.

Act cool, don't bring up the issue again. Just act like it was no big deal turning you down. Laugh with her when it is time to laugh. As, treat her the way you were treating her before. BUT don't ask her to date you again. Infact, never ask a woman to date you until you are very sure she likes you. asking a girl out in the green light stage usually backfires. JUST BE NORMAL with her

BUT hang out with other girls more often and make sure she sees you doing that
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=Mubbyleey post=32575745][/quote]

Hi bro.

Sorry about not replying your watsapp message, had issues with it.

However, the girl in question has taken interest in you. That is different from actually liking you. But from what you told me, there is hope.

Don't relax just yet and start acting like you like her. You have to be very very unpredictable with her at this point, and bring up every trick you've already used against her.

Firstly, be unpredictable the way you talk to her.

For instance, today you might say something like: "Babe, if i wasn't seeing my period na i for kiss you" (The "i'm seeing my period part" will make her laugh"

Or you could be like. "Hey, i want to get pregnant. if you can assure me you go give me belle with two sons then i will allow you to give me belle"

Smile while saying this and be creative - think up some of these kinda talks, it would give her the idea that you are romantically interested in her but at the same make her wonder if you are just joking.

Don't just stop there, mix it up. You are trying to be unpredictable right. Sometimes you could say something like. "You are my baby sister, i wouldn't want anything to happen to you"

Or you could say, while smiling: "Hey, i don't think we can even date. Our wahala will be too much. I will just have to friendzone you"

Then next say: "Hey, come here and take a kiss" then move close to her, stop and pull back then say "No, my kiss will make your head spin. i don't want you to faint abeg."

You get the gist right?

You can even say: "no go fall in love with me o, i will just break your heart".

I know, you might feel that saying that will chase her away. fact is, it doesn't. and i don't know why. girls that i have used it in the past always fell for it.
Are you getting the point?

As in, Alll the shakara that a girl does, turn it around and do it to her. they are not used to such treatments and it is going to mess up her head real bad.

If she calls, don't pick and don't return it. then a day or two later call her up and talk like her call never came through.
If she sends you a chat message, don't reply it for a while. Keep her waiting.
If she wants to meet you on tuesday, for instance, tell her you are busy on tuesday then fix it for thursday.

You are the boss, treat her like one

3 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mubbyleey(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hi bro.

However, the girl in question has taken interest in you. That is different from actually liking you. But from what you told me, there is hope.

Don't relax just yet and start acting like you like her. You have to be very very unpredictable with her at this point, and bring up every trick you've already used against her.

For instance, today you might say something like: "Babe, if i wasn't seeing my period na i for kiss you" (The "i'm seeing my period part" will make her laugh"

Or you could be like. "Hey, i want to get pregnant. if you can assure me you go give me belle with two sons then i will allow you to give me belle"

Smile while saying this and be creative - think up some of these kinda talks, it would give her the idea that you are romantically interested in her but at the same make her wonder if you are just joking.

Don't just stop there, mix it up. You are trying to be unpredictable right. Sometimes you could say something like. "You are my baby sister, i wouldn't want anything to happen to you"

Or you could say, while smiling: "Hey, i don't think we can even date. Our wahala will be too much. I will just have to friendzone you"

Then next say: "Hey, come here and take a kiss" then move close to her, stop and pull back then say "No, my kiss will make your head spin. i don't want you to faint abeg."

You get the gist right?

I know, you might feel that saying that will chase her away. fact is, it doesn't. and i don't know why. girls that i have used it in the past always fell for it.

As in, Alll the shakara that a girl does, turn it around and do it to her. they are not used to such treatments and it is going to mess up her head real bad.

If she calls, don't pick and don't return it. then a day or two later call her up and talk like her call never came through.
If she wants to meet you on tuesday, for instance, tell her you are busy on tuesday then fix it for thursday.

Thanks bro, i will do just that...

Will always give you feed back on how things dey go.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

No it is not okay. You don't have to start beefing a girl just because she doesn't want to date you.

Act cool, don't bring up the issue again. Just act like it was no big deal turning you down. Laugh with her when it is time to laugh. As, treat her the way you were treating her before. BUT don't ask her to date you again. Infact, never ask a woman to date you until you are very sure she likes you. asking a girl out in the green light stage usually backfires. JUST BE NORMAL with her

BUT hang out with other girls more often and make sure she sees you doing that

Coded bro... I sent u one email... Please check it out..

Will upload SONIC SEDUCTION soon for my guys to read and learn...

Thanks bro..
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I feel your pain, bro. so why exactly is this? Are you afraid of girls or they never seem to like you back?
they never seem to like me back

Am too hash
I don't know how to talk with them
We could be friends this minute next you hate me
Am weird I know I am
I hate my self
I hate everything bout me
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
they never seem to like me back

Am too hash
I don't know how to talk with them
We could be friends this minute next you hate me
Am weird I know I am
I hate my self
I hate everything bout me

No, bro. you are a wonderful. You just need to see it. They don't hate you, the way you feel about yourself determines how others will feel about you. Send me a message on watsapp let's talk about this
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

No, bro. you are a wonderful. You just need to see it. They don't hate you, the way you feel about yourself determines how others will feel about you. Send me a message on watsapp let's talk about this
Number please
I really need your help
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Number please
I really need your help

See my profile
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by dewale2k: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
What I’m about to show you here, right now, is the reason most “players” are called “sweet mouths”. This one “secret” is the main reason girls love players’ compliment, while they take the compliments of other guys less seriously.

I’ve been getting a lot of emails from guys who have been following my articles. And one question that kept coming up is - weather it is right to even compliment a girl at all.

The anwser is yes.

Girls, like every other human being, love compliments and there is nothing wrong in giving it to them.

BUT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO GO ABOUT IT so as to get the desired result
Follow these “right ways” I’m about to show you and girls would always love to have you around them. Infact, this right ways will make any girl addicted to your compliments if you do it right.

THE TWO KEY POINTS ABOUT COMPLIMENTING GIRLS IS THIS:

#1. How specific and true is it?
#2. The frequency matters.

Let us take these points one by one.

#1 HOW SPECIFIC AND TRUE IS IT?

One problem about complimenting girls is that it makes them feel good JUST with THEMSELVES .

And why is this a problem?

This is why:

A guy compliments a girl so that girl will feel good and then like him in exchange.

That is; you don’t compliment her just so she go feel herself. You do it so she go feel you join. But when she go feel herself because of your sweet words and she no come feel you – the compliment becomes a waste.

The right thing is not just to compliment her but to do it in a way that will make her like you for the compliment.

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

Simple – by using a direct compliment and not a general one.

What is the difference?
Let me give you examples.

Just saying: “You are beautiful” – is too general, every guy says that.
“I like your nose, our kids go cute die” – is specific. Or you could even go like: “Nice hair, let me steal this picture and ask my baby sister to make it”.

ANOTHER ONE:

“Nice smile” is general. “The way your lower lip curve when you smile tho” - is specific.

Are you getting the gist?

The more specific your compliment is the more it doesn’t sound like wash, and the more it makes her really really not just feel good about herself, But also, feel good about you for complimenting her.

And the formula is to make your compliment direct, followed by a little teasing.

More examples: “You are sexy” is general.

“This your hips sha, if I dream about it I will bite your lips” is specific (No go use this one for pastor pikin o, she will vex for you).

The reason this works is that>>>>

One; it makes your compliment appear real and not just something you’ve said JUST to be nice.
Two; it makes her to feel good ABOUT HERSELF and the same time; GOOD ABOUT YOU.

#THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR COMPLIMENTS MATTERS

Too much of everything is bad. You should know that.
When you compliment a girl too often your compliments becomes too common and less powerful. Be sparse with it, you are not her ego booster, your job is not to make her feel good about herself. If you must compliment a girl make sure she has earned it. It should be a reward from you to her.

Guys compliment girls just so she will reward her with her attention.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. Very wrong.

Your compliment should only be given when she really deserves it. You are the boss. You should be in-charge.

If she wears something you don’t like, don’t compliment it. Last time I checked the devil is the father of all liars.
If you don’t think her lips are cute don’t say it.
She should just get your compliments when she really deserves it.

Here is my facebook page: www.facebook.com/attractbabes . If you've read my ebook, feel free to drop your experiences with the ebook on the page.

Have an awesome night, bro.

See you in my next article

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hi bro.

You get the gist right?

wot if she doesn't call u? Becos i c many a girls wont call a guy. Even if u put the call through, they will still shakara u, by not picking. And if they do, they end ur call suddenly quick.
In this case wot shld u do?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 1:18pm On May 09, 2015
eden2015:

wot if she doesn't call u? Becos i c many a girls wont call a guy. Even if u put the call through, they will still shakara u, by not picking. And if they do, they end ur call suddenly quick.
In this case wot shld u do?

in this case the reason is that the girl already sees the guy as a nuisance and a bore. A girl will never hang up on a guy, unless she doesn't respect him. so, what to do is to learn what can turn off a girl and what to do to make her attracted to you. and i explained all that on my website. see my signature for the address of the website
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mubbyleey(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Mr charles, i have an urgent issue...

I was chatting with a girl sum mins ago...
I told her i want 16sons or 18sons with her.
She con reply "16 sons? When she is nt an animal, that two sons sef na understatement..."

I con reply her "two sons is too small for us ooo" that we are gonna need more that that"

she con reply " Us? " "when u've enough wifes"
what should i say next...

I need a fast way to reach you incase of urgent matter like this...
From Idris. Tanx

pls note; have been using ol da tips in ya ebook on her since day 1, but she's been playing hard to get...
Maybe dis her reply can turn things up or around.

Help me out to get tru her... Mayb diz my chance.
Or what do u tink?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Theophinio(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hi bro.

You get the gist right?

Works lik electric
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Deiok(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2015
Nice one op.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Minet16(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
dryakson:
Your ebook is simple and easy to read and understand its also straight forward... I read am like 5 times now.... Awesome

na free??
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by dryakson(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Minet16:

na free??
not free.... Just 1500 only... Contact him for your copy
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Minet16(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
dryakson:
not free.... Just 1500 only... Contact him for your copy

1k5 to toast woman... God 4bid
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by dryakson(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Minet16:

not only for toasting woman bros.... It'll boost your confidence by 80%.....just imagine you want to b interview by a woman and you're confidence?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by dryakson(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Minet16:
not only for toasting woman bros.... It'll boost your confidence by 80%.....just imagine you want to b interview by a woman and you're confident?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Minet16(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
dryakson:
not only for toasting woman bros.... It'll boost your confidence by 80%.....just imagine you want to b interview by a woman and you're confident?

hmmm i c
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by bentlywills(m): 3:25am On Oct 03, 2015
dryakson:

Can you send me a copy of the e-book? Please
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / Big Boobs Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.