Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years (5490 Views)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years by Youngpo413: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
darkgoddes: @poster

I can understand your pain cos i once went thru a similar thing in the past though with a slight difference. I once dated a guy for 7 years, whom i met during my secondary school days. We talked about our future together but at the end of the 7 years, we broke up. REASON? I wasnt as slim as i used to be. I thot it was a joke and It hurt badly when it ended. I felt my world had come to an end. Thanks God i was able to move on after a while. It wasnt easy though.

Today, he hears about me, about how slick, trim and dangerously sexy i look and guess what, he got my number from a close friend and gave me a ring a while back. He was apologising and wishing we never broke up. He regrets the whole thing but it was just too late. I came out of that relationship(years back) as a stronger, sexier, and wiser person and to cap it all, with the best man ( my fiance). He tried to measure up my giving me a hint of how much he earns, but it is a child's play compared to what i earn.

I know it would be difficult at the stage, but it is only natural to feel hurt and feel there is no way forward. Surely, you will come out of it. It is like a wound that needs time to heal. I know it is easier said than done to tell you to try and take your mind off her and focus on something else. It is also ok to cry and hurt too, but pls dont do anything stupid like your drinking and smoking as it wont help you. Get involve in things that you like, it could be your hobbies, your job, whatever it is that you have a passion for. She just wasnt meant for you. LIFE GOES ON.

la vie continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? / Relationship: Some Facts We Probably Don't Know About Cheating. / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.