Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (107827 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
sophtaf:
judiciously ke! It is bcuz wats allocated to them is 2much jor,if dey no do questions wil b asked.okwiwata?

Yeah!
There are some states out there,that has gotten huge allocation by can't make a thing or twe outta it.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by franugo(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Wait oo! Fg get e own allocation while fct get e own 2 WTF! Wetin fg dey use d allocation do then
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by nickxtra(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2015
fhranciz:
Who are those who say lagos state does not get allocation from the federal government
Nobody said so. Compare a big state like Lagos and Bayelsa of even Akwa Ibom, you will see that Lagos works better with their Federal allocations

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by phransix147(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2015
For me Bayelsa is the highest earner... Less than 10 LG's to maintain and yet the state has no life!

6 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by galadima77(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Niger state collected a whopping 26.7 billion? and we look like we just recovered from ebola?

now u see why governor babangida could not win any ward in his bid for d senate seat.

imagine his younger brother celebrated attainment of billionaire status barely few years into d govnors first tenure while d govnors 2 daughters wedding gulped a whopping 2 billion naira (privileged info). chai diaris God o

infact, pdp must die in niger state...bunch of thieves

5 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2015
anonimi:

Don't worry as from May 29, DoroDullard Buhari will dash N5,000 monthly to 25 million people. No need to work. We shall all become almajiris and area boys tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

Welcome to change grin grin

5000 to educated, graduates who are currently unemployed. Pending when they find a job.
5000 is nothing , its about 25% of their NYSC allowance

Abeg park well , and stop this your deceit

The country can afford it, if Ireland can pay dole out of the welfare purse without having a natural resource , Nigeria can

6 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by jimi4us: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:
Osun 19.61
Ebonyi 21.21
Ekiti 21.34
Gombe 22.73
Kwara 23.35
Nasarawa 23.90
Total 132.14
Akwa Ibom 135.84

and all dis states you are calculating together to form Akwa ibom what do dey bring to the table from their states.

9 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2015
nickxtra:
What is your measurement of the usage ofr 8 years? Imagine what 260 billion Naira multiply by 8 years can do if well utilized. This aside their share from Excess crude account, ecological fund and their internal generated revenue.

My brother, i don't think any state has done more with their allocation, compared to akwa ibom.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sophtaf(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:
Osun 19.61
Ebonyi 21.21
Ekiti 21.34
Gombe 22.73
Kwara 23.35
Nasarawa 23.90
Total 132.14
Akwa Ibom 135.84

I geh ya Point jare
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2015
DonDiego:
Great observation. I still wonder why GEJ did not use his 6 years at the helm to diversify Nigeria's port business significantly by fully expanding the ports in Onne, Rivers and in Delta State, By now, half the importation business that goes thru Apapa and Tin Can by businessmen in Onitsha and Aba would have gone eastwards. The SS/SE are not strategic players in the politics and economics of this country at all. No wonder they beg others to be rewarded with the proceeds of resources from their own backyards.

Didn't stop the vast majority of SE trying to reelect him, after he layed the foundations of second Niger bridge twice

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 4C2215131: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:

What is the population of akwa ibom that they are entitled to that much money compres to Lagos? Is their allocation not that high because of derivation and natural resource? Based on the population of Lagos, we should get more money, and also we have a natural port. We should also be getting a derivation for that. I expect the Lagos senators to fight for this, and for the FG to be fair about that in this dispensation. We are entitled to a percentage of the proceeds from our port. End of story. You can't do for one state and give excuses to another. Besides we carry the weight of the country on such little allocation. What rubbish. It's an outrage.

It's far from being an outrage. Do you how much Lagos state rakes in from IGF? This is the commercial hub of the country we're talking about here, the erstwhile capital of the federation. All Lagos probably does is remit taxes to the centre.

Tell me friend, do you think it would be fair if Rivers state or Bayelsa or Delta should keep the proceeds of the oil in their 'land' and just remit taxes to the federal government? I guess not, but that is what obtains with Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by backtosender: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2015
parasites are now quiet cheesy cheesy
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by asha01: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Hopefully I will get that by tomorrow. The one I saw is in PDF and its for 2012.
Major gainers are nothern states and the south east.
Few south west states gained while Lagos lost.
All south south states Lost. ie Lagos and south south states contributed far more than they received.

gaining for contributing nothing yet they cry and kick.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by dragon2(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2015
For those complaining about the Federal budget, I hope you know that the security budget alone is =N=968billion.The states don't have to police themselves neither do they have a military.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by jimi4us: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Dannyset:
I just missed my point on this woman. I thought she has sense before ni. What hav dey bn doing with the Billions of dollars with dem too? Sharing abi? Thieves.
go and ask your Governor where is your money. read before you comment

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Springz(f): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Delta state is one f.^cked up place. Uduaghan destroyed that state.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by asha01: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
backtosender:
parasites are now quiet cheesy cheesy

of course truth they say is bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 1stola: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
And fashola will be shouting the Federal Government is not giving them anything! Bloody Lair
You are a f0ol
why would Akwa Ibom with less than 5 million population, rivers and delta be collecting more than lagos with over 20 million population?
You left your state to come and overpopulate lagos for us and ua still ranting.
How much are you getting from the billions your state govt is getting?
mumu

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Onelovetayz(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
And fashola will be shouting the Federal Government is not giving them anything! Bloody Lair

Point of correction, he is not talking about the monthly allocation, but the repayment of money being used by the State Government for the maintenance of Federal Government infrastructures in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by missionmex(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2015
phantonce:
ooh poor little osun.
No wonder the governor whines every month.
With the reduction of the allocation,i wonder how they will cope.
that amount is small only relative to other states allocation. As to what can be done with it is enermouse.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Aside Calabar, Cross Rivers State is quack. Some times I wonder if they are allocated anything at all.

No Road, water or electricity. It makes me wonder where all the noise they make about CR is coming from.

smh in sheer disbeliefe.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Bizibi(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Cross river state govt is really trying,Edo state is more than....uduaghan need to be flogged
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
ogene007:

Fashola and APC are desperate liars. The finance minister should please release the total allocations to Lagos for the past 16 years so that these their lies of standing alone for 16 years would be debunked. Just because you are afraid of the impending defeat, you resort to lies that Lagos had been isolated from the center for the past 16 years, yet you recently got a loan of 400 million dollars approved for you by the GEJ led FG. Bloody liars. JK we know, JK we trust.

That governmen is truely alone, the cost of doing business in Lagos is far greater than any place else maybe not abuja , that government has been involved in major developmental work , including maintenance of FG property they just can't afford to ignore.

Everything that come into Nigeria flows through Lagos, you are probably typing from Lagos. All that Apapa and Tin Can money rightfully goes to FG but FG also needs to reward Lagos correctly

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by M4gunners: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
Ungrateful element is what they are.

4 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by donodion(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Lagos is the second to Last of the Losers. Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and even cross Rivers lose more than Lagos. Only Edo state in the South south that is not losing higher than Lagos in terms of what you contribute to federal government purse to what you receive difference.

Internally generated revenue in Lagos stays in Lagos and I think Lagos pays tax to the federal government while the revenue generated from oil wells in the south south belongs to the federal government.
Please tell I pray,the allocation is yearly,monthly or quarterly??.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Jwonder4eva: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
tbaba1234:

The FG is owing the Lagos State Government billions of naira for the repair of federal government assets in Lagos

All lies!!!!!!! Show me prove!! Show us documents... We can't believe mere words of mouth, cause any politician will say anything to discredit his opponent..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by jimi4us: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
sweetgala:

5000 to educated, graduates who are currently unemployed. Pending when they find a job.
5000 is nothing , its about than 25% of their NYSC allowance

The country can afford it, if Ireland can pay dole out of the welfare purse without having a natural resource , Nigeria can
we dey talk country you dey talk Ireland, Ireland na surulere where Nigeria dey

3 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Aside Calabar, Cross Rivers State is quack. Some times I wonder if they are allocated anything at all.

No Road, water or electricity. It makes me wonder where all the noise they make about CR is coming from.

With all the quarries in Akamkpa, it's still a replica off old towns. Ikom, Ugep, Obubra Udokpani all Rubbish.
smh in sheer disbeliefe.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by felifeli: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
E
CHM11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/

It huts real bad when we find out that this entire sum is only less than 50 percent of money available. The federal government handles over 50 percent.

*sobs

Why is Osun getting any allocation at all. The useless stare should be scrapped. It does not produce anything other than hooligans

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by eluquenson(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
There ris God oh
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by anonimi: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
sweetgala:

5000 is nothing , its about than 25% of their NYSC allowance

I don park well.
It is just over a month to May 29.
I go take my own N5,000 take buy plenty sweet gala grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Ehn ehn... nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.