Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll (57570 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by MyMouth(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2015
pasol4real:
useless ppl that spoilt the pdp are leaving to destroy the apc ,i tell u it wont take long for apc to crash .cos the party was built on deceit ,falsehood n greed.all the pdp needs to do is to go back to the drawing board,correct their mistakes n they will surely destroy the apc.
While they are at it, they better get another name for the party because nobody with a clear state of mine would vote any candidate that carries the PDP logo!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by georgylee: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry, no sympathy for Nuhu Ribadu.... He should bend down and carry his cross all alone... He has soiled everything he acquired over the years to greed and impatience..... What he would have got on a platter of gold now, is over...... Well, let's wait and see how far he will go April 11....... Good luck.....
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by tomzman: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
ziccoit:
IMO, Ribadu cross carpet to PDP was a political miscalculation. He should have stayed with APC. Now what remain of his integrity and his political image have been eroded by joining killer party. How Ribadu could align with PDP beat every sound reasoning. He may as well go back to APC and start from scratch once again.
Gbam!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mrs Aisha Buhari hails from Adamawa. Ribadu had a very tough job trying to win.
lovat:
I still belive Ribadu will win this election because in Adamawa he is their number one candidate
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Tvegas(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
fromnigeria:
This is seriously not good for our politics and democracy.
A law should be enacted to restrict or even ameliorate this non sense

Ribadu also defected to PDP, any law enacted must be applied to him first.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chanchit:
Some people have no pride, mark my words this people would still return to PDP or start their own parties when APC starts treating them like outsiders.

You mean to say when APC starts crumbling like a pack of cards?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Goke7: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
The mass defection of politicians from other parties to the apc that won the presidential elections on march 28 should teach all Nigerians a lesson.

These were the parties people were abusing and killing themselves for before March 28, the same people shouting Jonathan yesterday are now shouting Buhari now, even Governors and assembly members that will be elected on Saturday the 11th of April on the platform of other parties will also decamp to the apc to align themselves with the so called centre, can't we see that these politicians are only playing the game of chess with Nigerians? They are not foes or enemies as we think, its only a game so why all the stress,

Please let's pledge Peace for our beloved Nation.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Jorussia(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You've contradicted yourself!
How?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Seun360(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Pdp survival depends on Lagos ,GMB can not afford to allow PDP to win Lagos it's going to be a disaster,and PDP is going to be the most brutal opposition ever,but if they loose Lagos,they will be dead and buried

Shall we say PDP will go extinct after April 11, 2015.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by mikolo80: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:
"Parade has changed gear" for Nuhu Ribadu too.

I dey laugh oooo grin grin grin

Mind you, I do not support all this nonsense decamping. Something must be done to regulate it.

For instance, the National Assembly can pass a law to say that:

1. No defection from one party to another one within one year to an election

2. No defection to/from any party within one year after election

3. No politician may defect at all if he/she has not spent at least three years in his/her current party.
CONSTITUTIONALLY WRONG
ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
AFTERALL OBJ ONLY JAILED PDP MEMBERS SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE ALL PAICKING OR YOU THINK TINUBU AND BUHARI ARE AS DULL AS JONA THEM
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by slys(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bird of the same feather.... Revolution is needed in this country.... mtheeeeeeew undecided
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Legalaffairs(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Mind you, I do not support all this nonsense decamping. Something must be done to regulate it.

3. No politician may defect at all if he/she has not spent at least three years in his/her current party.

this will negate the right enshrined and protects by our constitution: freedom of association
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by hamis4sure: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Smth need to be done fast abt all these defections by our desperate politicians. A law shld be passed @ d national assembly in order to regulate it. So that we can build a good democratic system in nigeria.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by FemiFaniKayode: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
he killed his political careeer when he ditched the APC after bin their presidential candidate to go to PDP that he has ALWAYS hated to become a governorship candidate.
Politicians are outrightly dumb in most of their political calculations, if he had remained in APC his chances of bin relevant in govt would gave bin so high.

Nuhu Ribadu will NEVER recover from this even if he decamps back to APC
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by PassingShot(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
mikolo80:

CONSTITUTIONALLY WRONG
ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
AFTERALL OBJ ONLY JAILED PDP MEMBERS SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE ALL PAICKING OR YOU THINK TINUBU AND BUHARI ARE AS DULL AS JONA THEM

No sir. Freedom of association is not absolute and can still be regulated within the political space.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by PassingShot(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Legalaffairs:

this will negate the right enshrined and protects by our constitution: freedom of association

No sir. Freedom of association is not absolute and can still be regulated within the political space.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by searay(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Supported
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by frankyychiji(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Manbryto(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Agreed. Like they do In football when transfer window opens and closes. That's wats best for business
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by GudluckIBB(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIBADU IS THE GREATEST LOOSER OF ALL TIME
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Dmentor(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shame! Truly, Nigeria has no true politicians.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by SenatorJames(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I support you. But if all these are pass into law, it will only give room to infidelity in our party system (I will be in X and I will be working for Y openly, since i don't decamp, so it will still be the same)
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by Caseless: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
lovat:
I still belive Ribadu will win this election because in Adamawa he is their number one candidate
and he couldn't help gej and the NASS candidates who contested on the platform of pdp to win. U need to wake up.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by SenatorJames(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Ribadu still has my respect any day any time. You don't see a Nigerian honest and dedicated to his duties enough to reject a $15million bribe everyday.

Good man he is.
Hope Buhari can find a spot for him.
Ribadu is the only PDP gubernatorial aspirant i wish could win on Saturday. He will be ashamed of himself by now, why he dumped APC for PDP.

Only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by masqot(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
All these defectors are the ones that will rock the boat of APC.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll by cheaperstores: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

Cleaner or dying?

Human beings are like tools that can be used as you like. Have you ever wondered why Nigerians who have no regard for traffic laws go to western countries and obey traffic laws like everyother person?

Leadership is the key. If the APC leadership can establish intergity and controls thesame agents of destruction from PDP can become agents of change in APC or else they will get lost and return to PDP if it still exist.

If PDP loose in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom on Saturday. That's the end for them. Zero financial influence means zero influence. They are fighting hard in these states to remain relevant and subsequently use state allocations/revenue to refloat the PDP.
APC should absorb the all.where there is no money,only consistent,persistent and focussed will stay.We are celebrating the defection of those shameless entities and a rebirth of PDP.till they tear APC apart,.........to be contd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.