Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard (36454 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by dyabman(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is gonna be tough as Death grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by otitookoro(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Question- let all the registered Yoruba voters vote Ambode and all the foreigners vote Agbaje and let see who wins?
Answer- The Yoruba will definitively win because the guest cannot outnumbered the host.

Up Oba of lagos Up APC.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Agbaje we know

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Igwe9(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje

If going by your post, were Abia and ebonyi not aligned themselves with the center? If aligning with the center is the basis for development, Abia and Ebonyi would have been better off.

Hypocrites in the highest order, JK will make a better candidate than all others, lagosians need change too. What is good for a goose is also good for the gander.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by femi4: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
I don't care

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos

Jimi Agbaje is man to vote 4
Yeye dey smell, like say APC no defeat Pdp for presidential election in Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
As if the parties have up to 5 votes.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
JK NI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by jkbabsjablani(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Eko we always b eko 4 u. Vote to put eko in progress wth FGB
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by chibwike(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I think jimi has it...in lagos...he might win it....him winning it..would stress igbo's dominance in lagos...presently jimi and his campaign team....are in alaba...and everyone is rooting for them....Ambode had to bring vp-elect Osinbajo so as to gather momemtum...you need to see the way he was pleading for votes....buh the igbos had already made up their mind....i hope jimi wins....we also want change in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje
You just vindicated urself. Change is the Slogan of our party APC. Lagos need change too atleast to dislodge and block Tinubu looting channels. We must disarm his cartels. Agbaje is a Yoruba man not Ibo. Tinubu and co should not incite Yorubas against their own. Sai Agbaje.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ellistmedia: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Many persons are not happy with the maintained progress of Lagos State.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by lordcornel(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is none of my biz any body wey God handpick go win no matter d endorsement. Ler d best candidate win.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by bid4rich(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is it because PDP era ends in presidency APC dominance must end in Lagos? Well, its possible. If it can happen in presidency it can happen anywhere else. Let the better candidate with good manifesto cum plan wins the day.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by fekolastic(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
It is very unfortunate that the very man that purnished Lagos State by seizing their money, is today steering the ship of APC, except BUHARI will change if not Lagos will fair better under PDP with APC at centre, because Buhari will not withhold their money and the money Tinubu is making from Lagos state will stop and Lagosians will be better off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mitsurugi:

My friend if you cant contribute intellectually go and pick your feeding bottle! Silly mongrel! angry Was Theodore Orji not aligned with the Centre? What is the problem of you cursed tribal imbeciles? angry
Well, can we discuss without insult please. Orji was of the PDP and so is Abaje. PDP is know to be destructive and never forward thinking
Please u shud learn ow to conduct and comport urself in public dan showing the world ur are the slowpoke u spoke about.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by fekolastic(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
It is very unfortunate that the very man that purnished Lagos State by
seizing their money, is today steering the ship of APC, except BUHARI
will change if not Lagos will fair better under PDP with APC at centre,
because Buhari will not withhold their money and the money Tinubu
is making from Lagos state will stop and Lagosians will be better off.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Louislewis: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=24pt]They want to continue enslaving and pocketing Lagosians again. No matter the threat, we can not continue to be enslaved and at the same time enriching the pockets of the so-called "STAY PUT" politicians that are hand picking and imposing governors to Lagosians. Enough is Enough![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by hotgunz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje
Anoda FOO.L talkin must u mention those state? Talkin as if he has reach Ore b4 useless entity....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ziccoit: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
How many parties endorsed GEJ again? It isn't about endorsement but the choice of the people.

Thank you, this was my thought before I even opened the thread.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
holluwai:
Jimi dey gather momentum oh,

On nairaland..... meanwhile in Lagos Ambode dey win

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
I don't care

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos

Jimi Agbaje is man to vote 4

If you like Quote me i don't care

After you are disgraced again on Saturday remember to change your moniker to Messi. Mumu girl wasting her life defending those that Turned her into a portharcourt prostitute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Mamatee07: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

Even on nairaland, just kidding no reach grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igwe9:

If going by your post, were Abia and ebonyi not aligned themselves with the center? If aligning from the center is the basic for development, Abia and Ebonyi would have been better off.

Hypocrites in the highest order, JK will make a better candidates than all others, lagosians need change too. What is good for a goose is also good for the gander.

Well, u don't change a winning team, APC has done well so far in Lagos, better than anywhere PDP has ruled for d past 16 years. Show me ur state, and I will tell u lag is better off dan ur govt.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by muyeeoo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
GEJ DID MORE THAN THIS HE WAS BEATEN HANDS DOWN IN LAGOS. AM SURE JIMI WOULD NOT BE DIFFERENT.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by holluwai(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
We don hear!

belabela:

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by pat077: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
its allowed
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by MayorofLagos(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you count their votes all eight parties have a total of 1million voters. Irrelevant weight!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
This seems to be more like a gang up against APC. grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mitsurugi:

My friend if you cant contribute intellectually go and pick your feeding bottle! Silly mongrel! angry Was Theodore Orji not aligned with the Centre? What is the problem of you cursed tribal imbeciles? angry
mor0n, how was the post tribal.. APC lagos has been able to achieve much without the help of federal government.. So we expect them to do more now that APc is about to control the center.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
hotgunz:
Anoda FOO.L talkin must u mention those state? Talkin as if he has reach Ore b4 useless entity....
Well, can u talk witout insults pls.
Av bin to @ least all the state in the south west, 2 states in the SS and 3 in the SE. So I know dos states I mentioned very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.