Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard (36473 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by oneeast: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
JK is winning this election by a very wide margin. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by XRAY21(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje
look at his idi@t, it you envy want to kill yoruba can never even in 200 years to come be like the igbos,why ? Because of envy and as far as you are slave to the abokis. Bigot
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by adeA1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Who cares!!!?? Jst make sure u get ur contract paid b4 saturday
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Dinhodinho(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
THE SECRETS OF A CAMELION CAN ONLY BE DICTATED BY THE UNKNOWN
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by nicklaus40: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
adebisicutie:
He he he, most of them are mushroom parties that can't even win one ward grin plus
not 'most' but 'ALL'

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Mitsurugi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Well, can we discuss without insult please. Orji was of the PDP and so is Abaje. PDP is know to be destructive and never forward thinking
Please u shud learn ow to conduct and comport urself in public dan showing the world ur are the slowpoke u spoke about.

The advice is reciprocal bro, learn how to make your comments without descending into the pit of tribal innuendos. This comment for example "won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
Tribalism."
was highly unnecessary. For God's sake think of the world we are leaving for our kids! You might be a grand dad to an ibo, hausa and kanuri born tomorrow. What would you tell such a child if he read your post later in future? My argument, using your T.A.Orji example is a state aligning with the centre is not a guarantee for success, development or more importantly transparency!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by CR77(f): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Your sisters are the portharcourt prostitute tongue tongue tongue
uselessgoat:

After you are disgraced again on Saturday remember to change your moniker to Messi. Mumu girl wasting her life defending those that Turned her into a portharcourt prostitute

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/lagos-governorship-eight-parties-endorse-agbaje/

all parties combined except pdp and apc, got less than 10,000 votes collectively nation wide. What difference they can make in Lagos? less than mere 10,000 votes can not decide Lagos election victory.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
In another news "Jonathan decamps to APC ahead of governorship election" grin grin grin grin grin

Na joke o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Gboliwe: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okay, like seriously, how many people abi parties is APGA endorsing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by DTaj: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
I laugh in Swahili! How many parties endorsed Jonathan? These hungry '100-200-votes' parties are endorsing failure!

We shall see1 Never will non-indigenes elect a Governor for indigenes. What our South-East brothers can never accept in their home states they are doing in Lagos!

I just pity Jimi Agbaje and his band of thieves. After desecrating the Lagos Stool, insulting the Oba of Lagos, and promising Igbos 4 Commissioners and plenty Local Government Chairmanship slots and he loses, let us see how he will ever amount to anything in Lagos again! A boy who insults his parents because of a rich neighbor shall reap the whirlwind when the neighbor leaves for his own home!!!

God help us!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
adaweezy:
Tinubu, Ambode and Jimi Agbaje

The dominant rooster in a peep of chickens does not want a younger cock to crow. Àkùko nlá kò fé kí kékeké ko. That defines the hatred of the Afenifere for Tinubu. Tinubu's only offense is taking political leadership of the Yorubas. The leadership was there for the taking after Pa Adesanya's death but they were more interested in the politics of their stomach. Tinubu rose to the occasion and became unstoppable. Then the gnawing envy began. I don't care what anybody says, Tinubu is our leader warts and all. Nígbàtí ikú npa ni k'ílòrìsà nwò? When Obasanjo wanted to override Yoruba land where were they?

Tinubu gave us Fashola who redefined governance in our rudderless space. Now we have Ambode, a seasoned civil servant with sterling credentials. I have campaigned for Ambode and did not campaign against Jimi Agbaje until now. His politics has polarized Lagos sharply and I must campaign against him openly. We know nothing about Jimi Agbaje other than him owning a pharmacy and belonging to Afenifere renewal group. Whatever integrity Jimi Agbaje has is contrived and farcical. In the words of a trusted friend "Jimi does not show up". He is a fence sitter. He wants people to think he is with them but he is never there when it counts. He does not show up when it is time to be seen. Jimi does not take a position, he takes positions. Jimi runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds. Jimi is not the kind of leader we want. President Goodluck Jonathan open the Naira/dollar spigot for Jimi to capture Lagos seen as the crown jewel of Yorubaland. Oh well, what Obasanjo couldn't not do, Jonathan can never aspire to.

Every Nigerian is entitled to aspire to public office and that is incontestable. The problem with Jimi is that his ambition to be the governor of Lagos state is overarching. It is an at all costs and everything be damned ambition. He initially mulled running under the labor party. Then the PDP recruited him. Where is principle? He claimed to be progressively minded, what changed? We know what changed. It is ambition, naked ambition. Jimi at the sight of money went to town. The elite embraced him because he is one of them. He moved on to slash and burn politics believing nothing is too sacred to be sacrificed for his ambition. Why are we seeing ethnic politics and Yoruba/Igbo divisions at this time? That is Jimi Agbaje kind of politics. We don't tolerate Jimi Agbaje's kind of politics in Yorubaland. By the close of polls on Saturday, he will find out.

Ambode's win is a given come Saturday. PDP as is presently constituted have no stake in Lagos. Actually they are an aberration in Yorubaland. We will not stop until the lepers of the Southwest - Mimiko and Fayose are routed. The leaders we need in Yorubaland are those who respect our cultures and traditions. Those who want development as laid down by Chief. Obafemi Awolowo and will work for it. These are the kind of leaders we want to represent us at federal level. We want our leaders to be exemplars for Yorubas and all Nigerians. Vote Akinwumi Ambode as governor of Lagos state. Jimi will be fine with the money he has collected from Jonathan. JK is not good for Lagos. JK is not OK

Rants by a bigot...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by fireforfire: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
No comnent........

Just came to c how my haterz are fairing. How bodi na
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Mitsurugi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mor0n, how was the post tribal.. APC lagos has been able to achieve much without the help of federal government.. So we expect them to do more now that APc is about to control the center.

slowpoke, since you want me to believe you are intelligent. fine; grin explain this statement "won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in Lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism."
and tell me how it contributes to the issue at hand? grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
I really find it hard to believe that some lagosians still don't understand that a vote for apc in lagos is simply a vote for tinubu. Howcome they preach so much change at the national level and for some reason lagos dont like change? Its really surprising.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by muyeeoo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
AMBODE GO WIN TILL PDP HAVE A GOOD TEAM THAT UNDERSTAND GOOD GOVERNACE. IT IS NOT A MAN THAT MAKES A FOREST. THE TEAM IN PDP IS NAUSEATING LIKES OF OMISORE, FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, GBENGA DAINEL, BURUJI. MEHN THESE GUYS ARE WOLVES READY TO DEVOUR LAGOS. AS FOR THE IGBOS THAT ARE SUPPORTING PDP BLINDLY, THEY WILL BE ON THE LOSING SIDE IF PDP ENTERS. LET ME SEE HOW THEIR BUSINESS WILL SURVIVE IN A BADLY GOVERNED STATE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
XRAY21:
look at his idi@t, it you envy want to kill yoruba can never even in 200 years to come be like the igbos,why ? Because of envy and as far as you are slave to the abokis. Bigot
Thanks for the insults it really shows ur level of intelligence. Whatever the Igbos are, rememba dat they are @ d forefront of destruction of Naija. 1st coup in Naija was by an Igbo man, the Civil war was by an igbo man and it was quelled by d Wisdom of a Yoruba man Awolowo, ur country is Biafra, u are slaves in Nigeria, cos we captured ur movement at Ore. U will remain as slaves in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Igwe9(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Well, u don't change a winning team, APC has done well so far in Lagos, better than anywhere PDP has ruled for d past 16 years. Show me ur state, and I will tell u lag is better off dan ur govt.

The only constant thing in life is change, without change, there will be no growth, some grow faster, some slower and some not at all, hence we have some dwarf amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by RAO1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
How many parties endorse "jonatan"?
e tii po to

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by dipo1234: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
jk we know, jk we will vote, am a yoruba man i will vote jk

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ogene007: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje
You were screaming for change for the presidential elections because Osinbajo was on the ticket and your Jagabandit asked you to stand for change, now you are no longer interested in change because your Jagabandit has decreed otherwise. This just goes to show that you are not different from the Almajiris in the north who do not have capacity to think, other than what their masters have decreed. Your situation is even worse because tribalism and bigotry complicated your sickness. You are truly in a pathetic state, and only a complete brain transplant can redeem your type. Let me inform you that by the grace of God, change is coming to Lagos because JK we know, and JK we trust.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by dre11(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

all parties combined except pdp and apc, got less than 10,000 votes collectively nation wide. What difference they can make in Lagos? less than mere 10,000 votes can not decide Lagos election victory.

You know that presidential is different from gubernatorial

So, we wait and see....... This your moniker islipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Prior to March 28 election:

"Lagos State can not afford to be in opposition to the party at the centre"

Jimi Agbaje[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Jboy5050(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=bola555 post=32523103]Even if 36 political parties shuld come 2geda and support Agbaje(PDP)...Ambode is not going to beat them hands down alone but he wil make them to realise dat PDP can never win Lagos.[Confam
]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by seankay(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Agbaje the Ibos are even fighting for is Yoruba.I believe Ambode will perform better
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Ngoziada592: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lmao, clearly Jimi is still kidding grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Alary: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
I don't care

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos

Jimi Agbaje is man to vote 4

If you like Quote me i don't care
It has already been decided , I don't know why all this noise about , A+ is the next GOV. nothing can change that, Agbaje can only try his best , but his best cannot be good enough to win . He knows this , no federal might to support him , as jonathan has hand off from politiking or polarising the polity with military and DSS , no more dolalrization ' its left for the people to decide . Tinubu is not sweating again because he already know the outcome .Buhari has already done the homework with Jonathan , i .e hand of the military usage of your croonies , and there will be a soft landing for you alone . Have you heard Wike ranting this afternoon on tv ? Hmmm ! The table has turned .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ElFenomeno1: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
How many parties endorsed GEJ again? It isn't about endorsement but the choice of the people.

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by XRAY21(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Thanks for the insults it really shows ur level of intelligence. Whatever the Igbos are, rememba dat they are @ d forefront of destruction of Naija. 1st coup in Naija was by an Igbo man, the Civil war was by an igbo man and it was quelled by d Wisdom of a Yoruba man Awolowo, ur country is Biafra, u are slaves in Nigeria, cos we captured ur movement at Ore. U will remain as slaves in Naija
ab@ki slave don't quote me again I don't have you time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by dunkem21(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
Chai!!! All the Lagoons don full after Saturday. Chineke!

Dey dia. Front view lagoon avenue don finish sef.

Better hurry, because we dey plan to put toll gate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by muyeeoo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
blueseacats:
I really find it hard to believe that some lagosians still don't understand that a vote for apc in lagos is simply a vote for tinubu. Howcome they preach so much change at the national level and for some reason lagos dont like change? Its really surprising.

if tinubu developed lagos and was also the bedrock and brain behind a formidable team that delivered the south west from the wolves of PDP (that can not even keep is house in oder as a formidable opposition after a presidential defect), I as a person and any reasonably person that have lived in lagos all through their lives will understand that the evil of Tinubu is far better than the cluelessness of PDP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.