Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard (36455 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
hotgunz:
i dont insult bt it piss me off when u mention sumtin u re nt sure of wat did orji uzor kalu did to Abia?
I never mentioned Orji Uzo Kalu, I said Theodore Orji
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
oneeast:
Dayo my man. People with deeper pocket prevailed on me to step down just be the primaries. I did that because not only that the guy has a deeper pocket he is also much older than me. So I surrendered. cheesy

Chai...,! This guy can lie! grin grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Mitsurugi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
since you didn't go to school... Lemme dummy down the meaning of tribalism for you.. Dead brain..

I hate Igbo tribe because they have flat heads - that's is tribalism

Mentioning a state is not tribalism because he didn't mention any tribe in particular.. Tribalism was derived from particular word tribe..

Now dummy, tell me, is ebonyi a state or a tribe?

Go to school, they no go gree.

My brother why do you have to exhibit your ignorance like this? Your argument is fallacious in its entirety stemming from a faulty premise. Imagine you are from Ogun and then I say "those from Ogun state are cannibals" would you say that I am not referring to the indigenes of Ogun state? How do you define a people if not where they come from Haba! Who are the ribe that come from Ebonyi, Abia and Imo? Are they Yoruba or Hausas? Haba!! grin You seem too matured for this infantile breakdown of simple logic. Abi you no go school? In your own words ...."Go to school, they no go gree." grin Next time ponder your thoughts before they manifest int he trash you have just posted! Peace!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ngoziama: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje

Exactly vote your choice and allow others vote for their own.vote apc your choice but dont drown people who may want change in lagos.kpam
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
DobleO7:

Few questions for you

In what way are the people from states like Abia, Ebonyi destroying the state?
Is Jimi Agbaje from the states you mentioned?
When you say align Lagos with the Center, does that increase the statutory allocation for Lagos?
Answers
1. By voting to get back @ d oba, not voting objectively
2. No
3. Mayb not, but the 51billion naira debt owed by d FG will defntly b paid, and so many FG abandoned project will be revisited

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

One of the most shallow reasoning ever expressed on NL. Jimi will liberate you from Oba of Lagos? grin grin grin grin

Oba of Lagos will reign as long as he lives. Governors come and go, Oba remains.

Whichever way you will not be liberated from the Oba.

Almost 98% of Agbaje supporters on NL are not voting in Lagos......you ca easily determine that by the ignorance about Lagos in most of their comments.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ihesiuloa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dandeson1:
I know say APGA must follow endorse, fucking party,
Na only APGA yah FROG eyes see Nonsense tribal mark tribalist!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Answers
2. No
3. Mayb not, but the 51billion naira debt owed by d FG will defntly b paid, and so many FG abandoned project will be revisited

I'm 100% sure that the abandoned National Stadium and Federal secretariat will get FG attention.....like so many abandoned FG properties.

These endorsement is meaningless.....I didn't notice many of them on the ballot two weeks ago.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by sinizia: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Answers
2. No

So anyone that votes Jimi is not voting objectively? But if they vote Ambode, they're now voting objectively? Just look at how silly you reason.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by oneeast: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
You no believe me? Ok I dey Allen now near GTB. How we go take see?

We must deliver JK before we leave Lagos on Sunday.

ilugunboy:

Chai...,! This guy can lie! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

And you just have to take shots at the Igbos before you pass your message across? So it's only Abians and Ebonyis that are the foreigners living in Lagos? So other tribes will not destroy Lagos except those from Abia? SMH
Am sorry if it sounded dat way, but I just had to point to dos state as reference to what the PDP can do to a state. Not taking shots @ d igbos, but trying to tell dem to vote objectively not as a revenge for the Oba's shenanigans. Vote with ur head and not ur heart.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by mightycrown1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=18pt] LET THEM GATHER TOGETHER IN THEIR BEST STRENGTH; SINCE THEIR GATHERING IS NOT OF GOD THEY SHALL FAIL MORE WOEFULLY THAN EVER BEFORE. IT IS NOT ABOUT NUMBER OF PARTIES OR DOLLAR STILL TO BE SHARED BUT IT IS ABOUT PEOPLE'S DECISION. WE HAVE DECIDED
AMBODE IS OUR NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE
APC IS OUR PARTY. [/size]
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje

PDP was at the center for 16 years, why didn't you think of aligning with the center all this years.
I believe you are the sentimental one. That one person won the interest of non yorubas, Igbos in particular is now an offence.

To tell you the truth, being in the opposition is a blessing. Those PDP states will surely outshine the APC states in performance. My reason is that they will depend on the center and loss focus like the PDP government did in various states during the period of PDP at the center.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
oneeast:
You believe me? Ok I dey Allen now near GTB. How we go take see?

We must deliver JK before we leave Lagos on Sunday.

Lmaooooo.....Abeg go sit down somewhere
chibwike:
I think jimi has it...in lagos...he
might win it....him winning
it..would stress igbo's dominance
in lagos...presently jimi and his
campaign team....are in alaba...and
everyone is rooting for them....Ambode had to bring vp-
elect Osinbajo so as to gather
momemtum...you need to see the
way he was pleading for
votes....buh the igbos had already
made up their mind....i hope jimi wins....we also want change in
lagos.
Longest time dear.
Howdy?
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

So anyone that votes Jimi is not voting objectively? But if they vote Ambode, they're now voting objectively? Just look at how silly you reason.
I never said dat, I only said we shud vote objectively not because of the lagoon ish.
Jk is qualified, so is Ambode. Its all abt choice.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by chibwike(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bunsky:
Longest time dear.
Howdy?
Darling...am fine oh...i had to take a lil break.....how have u been now
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ogene007: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

I wish u could fight and defend ur state as u are fighting and trying to defend Lagos. Its only a stupid man dat will forget his home and develop another man's home.
There the silly comments go again. As long as one does his business and pays his taxes in his state of residence, he has the right to demand that his tax is managed properly. I and my wife pay an annual combined tax of over 5 million naira to LASG, so we are more than justified in demanding that our taxes are properly managed. People like you are the fuel with which APC runs their lies and propaganda, and no amount of rubbish talk, like the one you just posted can stop responsible tax payers from us in demanding this change that Lagos urgently needs. Children like you should go and ask your parents what they are going through in providing you the the money to buy data with which you come online to post rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tundemogba12(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
What God has ordained no man can stop it! By the grace of Almighty God, ambode will be the next governor of Lagos state and haters can relocate from the state. Quote me, its going to be a landslide victory in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by chidooh1: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Eko onibaje
With people like this, Nigeria will never never develop and i'm still wondering if we are really making headway with all the education we re acquiring.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
victorels:

PDP was at the center for 16 years, why didn't you think of aligning with the center all this years.
I believe you are the sentimental one. That one person won the interest of non yorubas, Igbos in particular is now an offence.

To tell you the truth, being in the opposition is a blessing. Those PDP states will surely outshine the APC states in performance. My reason is that they will depend on the center and loss focus like the PDP government did in various states during the period of PDP at the center.
We av seen wot cud be done witout FG support, and dis same ppl say more cud be done with d help FG. So let's try and see wot cud b done.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ihesiuloa(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
since you didn't go to school... Lemme dummy down the meaning of tribalism for you.. Dead brain..

Mentioning a state is not tribalism because he didn't mention any tribe in particular.. Tribalism was derived from particular word tribe..

Mitsurugi:

My brother why do you have to exhibit your ignorance like this? Your argument is fallacious in its entirety stemming from a faulty premise. Imagine you are from Ogun and then I say "those from Ogun state are cannibals" would you say that I am not referring to the indigenes of Ogun state? How do you define a people if not where they come from Haba! Who are the ribe that come from Ebonyi, Abia and Imo? Are they Yoruba or Hausas? Haba!! grin You seem too matured for this infantile breakdown of simple logic. Abi you no go school? In your own words ...."Go to school, they no go gree." grin Next time ponder your thoughts before they manifest int he trash you have just posted! Peace!
My brother don't mind that He goat from Ogun! Even self bro! Examine his write up from yours can't he see that the intellectuals of your comments is far over riding that of his! Yet the illiterate scallywag is telling his professor to go to school.. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by sinizia: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

I never said dat, I only said we shud vote objectively not because of the lagoon ish.
Jk is qualified, so is Ambode. Its all abt choice.

You never implied this with your first tribalistic comment. Who are you kidding?
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Mitsurugi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
ihesiuloa:
ThisMeansWAR:

My brother don't mind that He goat from Ogun! Even self bro! Examine his write up from yours can't he see that the intellectuals of your comments is far over riding that of his! Yet the illiterate scallywag is telling his professor to go to school.. Hmm.

My brother, me sef I tire o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Defcon1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Waste of time.
Doctore/Oenomaus was NOT wicked.
He was fiercely loyal and highly disciplined.
Excellent at what he did and noble in all his ways
A man of honour and integrity
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
jokers.... its only 2 days more.... Jimi can never win lagos if he likes he should speak igbo, Chinese and urhobo together with a red cap on his head.....

That being said, jimi is just a man of words if such rules lagos, it will be in ruins due to unfulfilled promises, thru his 4years he will blame the opposition for his lack of performance, regular PDP strategy.....

Ambodes victory won't even be slim, it will be a convenient flogging.... E da nkankan mo!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Giddyprance(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

Well, can we discuss without insult please. Orji was of the PDP and so is Abaje. PDP is know to be destructive and never forward thinking
Please u shud learn ow to conduct and comport urself in public dan showing the world ur are the slowpoke u spoke about.
well i wish you could speak that sermon to yourself.....how can you generalize that a whole party is known to be destructive......Kwankwaso in Kano was PDP...he was destructive?
Amaechi was in PDP...he was destructive too?
Sullivan Chime of Enugu IS in the PDP...he is destructive?
Akpabio is in the PDP....he is destructive?
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
Tinubu in the APC is forward thinking?
Really, if you could digest a little of your sermon, you'll become the better you
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
ogene007:

There the silly comments go again. As long as one does his business and pays his taxes in his state of residence, he has the right to demand that his tax is managed properly. I and my wife pay an annual combined tax of over 5 million naira to LASG, so we are more than justified in demanding that our taxes are properly managed. People like you are the fuel with which APC runs their lies and propaganda, and no amount of rubbish talk, like the one you just posted can stop responsible tax payers from us in demanding this change that Lagos urgently needs. Children like you should go and ask your parents what they are going through in providing you the the money to buy data with which you come online to post rubbish.
Well, thanks for d insult Mr. Methusela, so fuel like u are wot PDP use to sell their own lies also? Like the certificate ish, like biggest landlord ish,. Truly u av a ryt to ask, but u shud STOP BRAGGING dat u r d most successful tribe in Lagos. Richest man in Nigeria, no ibo man is in the top 3. Stop bragging and chest beating.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:

We av seen wot cud be done witout FG support, and dis same ppl say more cud be done with d help FG. So let's try and see wot cud b done.

My bone of contention is why didn't they align with federal government before now?

I am not saying it is wrong. To align with the center is the best thing to be done. But you have to make sure that you convince everybody that are in position to make that possible to agree with you. that is why room for campaign was created.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Giddyprance:

well i wish you could speak that sermon to yourself.....how can you generalize that a whole party is known to be destructive......Kwankwaso in Kano was PDP...he was destructive?
Amaechi was in PDP...he was destructive too?
Sullivan Chime of Enugu IS in the PDP...he is destructive?
Akpabio is in the PDP....he is destructive?
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
Tinubu in the APC is forward thinking?
Really, if you could digest a little of your sermon, you'll become the better you
Any of you that have any proof against Tinubu shud bring it out or forever remain quiet. Enough of all dis baseless accusations. I will be glad if tinubu cud b found out, he faced ICPC during OBJ tenure and walked free, bring ur proof or kip shut
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Defcon1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
dyabman:
This is gonna be tough as Death grin
Death is not tough, life is. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo / Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison / IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.