Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard (36459 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Defcon1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
dyabman:

Death isn't easy undecided , so is life shocked sad both are tough !
Death takes only a second, even if you have been sick for years
Death means eternal peace, free from the hassles of life.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
chibwike:
thanks alot....i 'd try to remain active...amidst my tight schedule....missed those days.
please try.
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by femi4: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Arysexy:

With a little margin, u should be scared cos those pdp votes majorly came from non yorubas. Yoruba supported buhari for obvious reasons.

Now Lagos gubernatorial election is a different game entirely, most Yoruba that voted apc in presidential will vote pdp this time Cos Lagos is yearning for change, add the votes of non indigenes. Agbaje wins
Do you know the no of people that had moved from PDP to APC in the last one week since Buhari won the presidential contest?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mitsurugi:

My brother why do you have to exhibit your ignorance like this? Your argument is fallacious in its entirety stemming from a faulty premise. Imagine you are from Ogun and then I say "those from Ogun state are cannibals" would you say that I am not referring to the indigenes of Ogun state? How do you define a people if not where they come from Haba! Who are the ribe that come from Ebonyi, Abia and Imo? Are they Yoruba or Hausas? Haba!! grin You seem too matured for this infantile breakdown of simple logic. Abi you no go school? In your own words ...."Go to school, they no go gree." grin Next time ponder your thoughts before they manifest int he trash you have just posted! Peace!
Why have you decided to remain dumb..

What is the difference between, I hate dollars and I hate money? If I say, I hate the money they spend on earth, does that automatically mean dollars because it is the world currency? If I say, I hate America, does that mean I hate native Indians which are the real Americans? If I say I hate Nigerian, does that mean I'm referring to a particular tribe in Nigeria? Are you saying only ibos live in ebony? Think now... Use your brain or donate for experiment.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tomakint: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:

Fear....do you know my schedule? Only a jobless person jump at an impromptu invite.

Chino is several hundred kilometers away from Allen Avenue.... grin
Ilugun why you dey fall my hand now grin grin chino wants to meet you perhaps you two can have faaji together grin grin by the way, how you take know say he is several hundred kms away from Allen....? grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by dyabman(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

Death takes only a second, even if you have been sick for years
Death means eternal peace, free from the hassles of life.

Life's tough Sir , I agree ! angry grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by 0coded80: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

On nairaland..... meanwhile in Lagos Ambode dey win
yes he is winning in ondo state after mimiko
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Zico5(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
I don't care

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos

Jimi Agbaje is man to vote 4

If you like Quote me i don't care
I pity u, is there any northern votes when buhari beat jonathan in lagos. What u need is sense
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tunery004(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
treasuremi1:

You just Jega-rized the guy. Lol
Yes boss, sumfin like dat...... Gave him jegamycine
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Janet101(f): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jimi Abgaje for lagos o
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by micrep3030(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
The best thing Nigeria is missing now is PDP jk we kw
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Badguytinz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
It's funny how we are fighting for politicians who don't give a Bleep about us. Because of election we are fighting....... Who knows maybe Nigeria divided into the north, west and eastern region would have been the best solution
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Joeoku78: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
The endorsement of Agbaje of PDP by eight political parties in lagos for the governorship election is rubbish. I saw that none of these parties won a single seat in the house of rep in lagos not to talk of senate seat. As far as lagos is concerned controlled by the APC Ambode of APC will win unless yorubas refuses to vote on saturday which is impossible. APC wins lagos even if igbos vote against the party. The igbo votes in lagos placed jonathan second while the indigenes vote(yorubas) placed Buhari first in the presidential election. Up APC up Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by rigarmortis: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Waste of time.

my good man.

was that offensive picture really necessary?

take off all your clothes, stand in front of a mirror, hold a jar of Vaseline in one hand, apply copiously it on your shaft and with the other hand stroke till you C*M.

take a deep breathe, hold your shrunken shaft with you left hand and hold the Vaseline with the right, do all these while still looking at yourself in the mirror.

THEN WHILE OLDING THE VASELINE IN YOUR RIGHT HAND AND YOUR SHRUNKEN SHAFT IN THE OTHER, ASK YOURSELF AGAIN.

WAS THAT OFFENSIVE PIC R E A L L Y NECESSARY?....THIS TIME VERY S L O W L L Y.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
How many parties endorsed GEJ again? It isn't about endorsement but the choice of the people.
Well said.....APC all d way
Sai ambode

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by lilmagambo(f): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
JK 4 Eko we nid change
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
tomakint:

Ilugun why you dey fall my hand now grin grin chino wants to meet you perhaps you two can have faaji together grin grin by the way, how you take know say he is several hundred kms away from Allen....? grin
Sorry I don't meet idiotss....and if you have nothing serious to say...drop my mention
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Lifebender(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
kristisking:
Ibecile.You are disgrace to your family.You are not well brought up.
:p [size=18pt]Igbo[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Lifebender(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
kristisking:
Ibecile.You are disgrace to your family.You are not well brought up.
[size=18pt]Igbo[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by sherbol: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
who cares who u giv ur one vote?
i beg park well.
CR77:
I don't care

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos

Jimi Agbaje is man to vote 4

If you like Quote me i don't care
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tomakint: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:

Sorry I don't meet idiotss....and if you have nothing serious to say...drop my mention
.......is it that serious? shocked shocked and what are you feeling like my bro? I hope oneeast will accord you with the same salutation Nairaland is becoming strange, stranger, strangest lately....
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by oadah(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am not here for baseless arguments....I will vote JK but let the will of God be done...shikenan
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
tomakint:

.[s]......is it that serious? shocked shocked and what are you feeling like my bro? I hope oneeast will accord you with the same salutation Nairaland is becoming strange, stranger, strangest lately..[/s]..
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by PointB: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abeg how much is a plot of land (or how do the call it) in the Lagos Lagoon! I hope my brothers never buy am finish oo!

I need to book my portion now, this Agbaje wave seems unstoppable! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Ayzeeez: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode: #FutureOfLag Speaks Out! http:///T1ttvRx7xU

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by willijot(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
so 1million votes out of 5million is irrelevant abi? u go primary skool at all
MayorofLagos:
If you count their votes all eight parties have a total of 1million voters. Irrelevant weight!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by kinibigdeal(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje

Are you voting for candidate or party? What is happening in lagos is a shame, JK is the change..
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by kinibigdeal(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
tunery004:
Am a Lagosian, I love my state more than any foreigner
could. I want the progress of Lagos. I am not Voting to
Prove a Point like most foreigners are saying now, I am
voting for what is right. Lagos is working, am proud of
my state, I won't let those from states like Abia, Ebonyi
destroy the good works in lagos because of Envy and
Tribalism. We all know what theodre Orji of the PDP
turn Abia into. Never will such happen in Lagos. I will
vote APC, to align Lagos with the Centre and to reap d
benefit of working with the FG.
Eko onibaje

Are you voting for candidate or party? What is happening in lagos is a shame, JK is the change.. Is it jimi that is governor of abia, ebonyi or whatever! Wake-up!! If you are okay living as a slave owned by a single individual am not..JK is the change not a dubious accountant general
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by aderonila18: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode will surely win by God's Grace, Amen grin
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by oneeast: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
My brother longest time.

Abeg leave that fear fear man. cheesy

The guy can fear, I never see. cheesy

We are lodged at one cool hotel at Opebi.

We must deliver JK to Alausa house. Its a deed that must be done.

tomakint:

.......is it that serious? shocked shocked and what are you feeling like my bro? I hope oneeast will accord you with the same salutation Nairaland is becoming strange, stranger, strangest lately....
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by tomakint: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
oneeast:
My brother longest time.
Abeg leave that fear fear man. cheesy
The guy can fear, I never see. cheesy
We are lodged at one cool hotel at Opebi.
We must deliver JK to Alausa house. Its a deed that must be done.
Chinolization my guy...Kwe Kwanu grin cheesy abeg free that pompous guy like say na only him get 'job'....by this time Saturday Agbaje shall be celebrated here....welldone my brother!
Re: Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard by Cateyes07: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
adaweezy:
Tinubu, Ambode and Jimi Agbaje

The dominant rooster in a peep of chickens does not want a younger cock to crow. Àkùko nlá kò fé kí kékeké ko. That defines the hatred of the Afenifere for Tinubu. Tinubu's only offense is taking political leadership of the Yorubas. The leadership was there for the taking after Pa Adesanya's death but they were more interested in the politics of their stomach. Tinubu rose to the occasion and became unstoppable. Then the gnawing envy began. I don't care what anybody says, Tinubu is our leader warts and all. Nígbàtí ikú npa ni k'ílòrìsà nwò? When Obasanjo wanted to override Yoruba land where were they?

Tinubu gave us Fashola who redefined governance in our rudderless space. Now we have Ambode, a seasoned civil servant with sterling credentials. I have campaigned for Ambode and did not campaign against Jimi Agbaje until now. His politics has polarized Lagos sharply and I must campaign against him openly. We know nothing about Jimi Agbaje other than him owning a pharmacy and belonging to Afenifere renewal group. Whatever integrity Jimi Agbaje has is contrived and farcical. In the words of a trusted friend "Jimi does not show up". He is a fence sitter. He wants people to think he is with them but he is never there when it counts. He does not show up when it is time to be seen. Jimi does not take a position, he takes positions. Jimi runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds. Jimi is not the kind of leader we want. President Goodluck Jonathan open the Naira/dollar spigot for Jimi to capture Lagos seen as the crown jewel of Yorubaland. Oh well, what Obasanjo couldn't not do, Jonathan can never aspire to.

Every Nigerian is entitled to aspire to public office and that is incontestable. The problem with Jimi is that his ambition to be the governor of Lagos state is overarching. It is an at all costs and everything be damned ambition. He initially mulled running under the labor party. Then the PDP recruited him. Where is principle? He claimed to be progressively minded, what changed? We know what changed. It is ambition, naked ambition. Jimi at the sight of money went to town. The elite embraced him because he is one of them. He moved on to slash and burn politics believing nothing is too sacred to be sacrificed for his ambition. Why are we seeing ethnic politics and Yoruba/Igbo divisions at this time? That is Jimi Agbaje kind of politics. We don't tolerate Jimi Agbaje's kind of politics in Yorubaland. By the close of polls on Saturday, he will find out.

Ambode's win is a given come Saturday. PDP as is presently constituted have no stake in Lagos. Actually they are an aberration in Yorubaland. We will not stop until the lepers of the Southwest - Mimiko and Fayose are routed. The leaders we need in Yorubaland are those who respect our cultures and traditions. Those who want development as laid down by Chief. Obafemi Awolowo and will work for it. These are the kind of leaders we want to represent us at federal level. We want our leaders to be exemplars for Yorubas and all Nigerians. Vote Akinwumi Ambode as governor of Lagos state. Jimi will be fine with the money he has collected from Jonathan. JK is not good for Lagos. JK is not OK
. Empty talk,who. ask for your sermons,and polical jargon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.