Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,150 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice (2485 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by dotun4luv(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2016
What I am feeling now I can tell. I can't tell whether my heart is burning or I'm dying of love. But all I need is your candid advice.

A I'm post-grad student of Federal university of Technology Akure, Ondo state. And I met this girl when I resumed for program late 2013 and since then, I have been trying to have her to my side and thank God I finally did.

It was a joyful moment indeed but things began to take another dimension few weeks to her grad exam. It happens that she has a friend, a male friend to be precise and the guy had been disturbing her before my arrival, of wish she does want to have anything to do with the guy (she claimed) .

Whenever the guy tried to woo her to his side, she will pick up a fight with him but recently, I tried to convinced her that she shouldn't always do that. He wanted to date you and you don't want to have anything to do with him shouldn't be a problem. Is a mature game, let him know you don't like it... Talk to him maturely, I insisted and thereafter, they became friend again but Nairalanders, trust me this friendship is becoming what I can't seem to stand.
As at the time of typing this (12:41am) my girl is still in his room, confirmed myself. Meanwhile she was at my place few hours before the guy called her and she asked him to buy her some stuff over the phone and the guy did and immediately the guy came, she left for his place and she doesn't even care whether I got angry or not(well, let me say she care a bit)

Is this not the end of the story of my ambition? Have I not done what I couldn't handled now? Am I not losing her? Please I need your advice
Don't mind my grammatical error old. (This is from a very good friend and he needs your advise please)
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by coolest01(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Don't jump into conclusions yet. Be patient and play your part. With time, everything will be clear for you to see.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by dotun4luv(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2016
coolest01:
Don't jump into conclusions yet. Be patient and play your part. With time, everything will be clear for you to see.
But she always claimed she doesn't own me any explanation.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by coolest01(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2016
dotun4luv:

She's your gf, and she owes u an explanation for spending quality time with a particular guy. If she doesn't change, I'll advise you let her go and move on with your life. Just be patient and keep making your points clear.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by mathias32(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2016
grin
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by nuggarito: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2016
You pushed her na, you encouraged her so she took your advice and now she is lost in arms of another man and now its paining you.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Brownville007: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2016
mathias32:
grin
The best way to fall in love is to diffuse all feelings. Wind down your emotion to 0%. Believe me, not only would u live long, but it will save you a lot of stories that touches the heart. The last gal I wooed for a year killed the emotional feeling in me. I nearly ran mad cos of this gal. I was so obsessed with her that my job suffered. At the end, she refused me. But today, feelings is just like a flash of lightning. I I relate with you without getting emotionally attached. It has really helped. Op, subdue the emotional part of you. Funny, enough, your girl might actually be doing nothing with the gal, but your emotion would continue to deal with you.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 06, 2016
I wouldnt say he pushed her. He adviced her to be mature about it and take the high road..Clearly it looks like its backfired.
nuggarito:
You pushed her na, you encouraged her so she took your advice and now she is lost in arms of another man and now its paining you.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by ableguy(m): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2016
You should be grateful she saved you a future heartache, it won't be easy but the best thing will be to let her know it's over. She's just a cheat, period. Nothing on this world can justify her action.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by multikolour(m): 1:40am On Apr 06, 2016
may be the guy is more caring and fun to be with than you, thou you pushed her to him so OYO lewa
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Whenever the guy tried to woo her to his side, she will pick up a fight with him but you convinced her is not that way that is a mature game.. *in Mr.Ibu's voice*OP YOU CAUSED IT O BECAUSE NO MATURE GAME FOR LOVE O

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by StPete: 4:39am On Apr 06, 2016
I feel like flogging dis OP. You're a post-grad student yet u allow a lady make u feel dis sorry. Gaddam! Dump her sorry ass, invite anoda girl over to ur own room and make her know u now hav someone else dat appreciates u better. She don't own u just like u don't own her
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2016
dotun4luv:

^^^That's the clue I was waiting for.

Bro, the bitter truth is that you are now the PREVIOS landlord of her heart. It's official.

I know it hurts that you are instrumental to your own doom but please move on. In your next endeavor, never try to advise a lady on suitor/shyker issues, their brain capacity works like Motorola battery.undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Op u no serious at all, u better leave the gal and concentrate on ur life. U go get thru d brk up its just a matter of time. But d gal isn't urs, focus on better things abeg.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by cr7lomo: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Instead of u to protect what u hv , u decided to act mature unnecessary...its not all the time that maturity should be involved especially in cases like this...u granted the guy permission and the girl must hv started seeing some qualities in him that you don't have... O boy , na u suppose win MVP for mumuism

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Sunkyphil(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2016
na u take ur hand give d guy ur gal
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Chekeleke don fly..
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by frubben(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Bros u too dey disturb urself chai!!! For dis hash economy, please just make up ur mind to continue grabbing ur copy na wa ooooo. Na girls matter u dey carry for head lik dis.

U dey fall hand o

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Goldenheart(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Girls love tough guys..... Not mr nice guys

Get a new girl..... N start all over.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2016
End it already
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by MacMath(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Love is really crazy and it hurts a lot, especially for those that are emotional

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Brownville007:

The best way to fall in love is to diffuse all feelings. Wind down your emotion to 0%. Believe me, not only would u live long, but it will save you a lot of stories that touches the heart. The last gal I wooed for a year killed the emotional feeling in me. I nearly ran mad cos of this gal. I was so obsessed with her that my job suffered. At the end, she refused me. But today, feelings is just like a flash of lightning. I I relate with you without getting emotionally attached. It has really helped. Op, subdue the emotional part of you. Funny, enough, your girl might actually be doing nothing with the gal, but your emotion would continue to deal with you.
Abeg, how person dey fall in love without emotion?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by optional1(f): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Don't think u lossing her, cos u not. Jst truth her nd b patience wit her.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by after7: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Sorry. Well I am having something similar like this going on for me. Things like this can leave one sad on the inside and likely dejected cry. Give yourself a breather and don't look down on yourself. This will not be easy (like 1 - 2 months max.) but try very hard not to think of her too much (you were probably over-expectant - nothing wrong with that). Also do not assume too much as it drives you insane and instead focus on things you can do with your life (if you have any hobbies/interests in your life, now is the time to focus on them as it is the skills that pay the bills (apologies to Positive K's self titled album - 1992) shocked. Hate to be pessimistic but the future outlook of this naija we dey so no look promising at allll!!!!. Most of all pray you are successful in what you embark upon and that it is in your favour. this means going spiritual and who knows you will definitely get the girl of your dreams because most girls of nowadays dem be case (same goes for guys as well). Be good-natured and let it be a trait. grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by stancod(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
dotun4luv:

As at the time of typing this (12:41am) my girl is still in his room, confirmed myself.
if ur girl is still in his room as at that time. I bet u them go dey dance "pakurumo"
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by virud: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Brother.. You need to define (in clear terms) your relationship with her. You have to give and show her commitment and demand same from her. Perhaps, you both have not discussed your intentions with respect to your future(s). Respect her feelings and also demand that she respects yours. You guys are not communicating.
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by halfricanadian(f): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
dont comprise ur happineaa for anytin or any ow

how will u love someone treating u badly?

smh swear down

U can stay if u want as d lovers in d house will say its worth it .
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
this guy!! your babe no want another neega.. you say make she give am chance.
she dey give am chance now, you dey complain.

make up your mind na
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by drewxx88(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
am a graduate from the illustrious FUTA so that's what caught my attention. First you should know FUTA is a university of many guys and few ladies and I've been in a similar situation ,the facts are she's prolly having a fling with the guy cos gals are like gold in FUTA u must have noticed so my advice is to either get with the programme i.e chop clean mouth or you grow a fucking magnanimous heart and be ready to forgive all for love and be with her, so man up and forget all this talk of loosing her...
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by 100Cents: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
dotun4luv:

Moment of truth.

If you panic, you lose her.

Stay calm. Dont discuss her relationahips with others outside urs. Also tell her she is insulting you by keeping late nights with another guy.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by dotun4luv(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
100Cents:

Moment of truth.

If you panic, you lose her.

Stay calm. Dont discuss her relationahips with others outside urs. Also tell her she is insulting you by keeping late nights with another guy.
Wooow, nice contribution 100Cents
Re: My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Ifakiland(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
How can u tell ur gf to be cool and matured with a toaster? u wey suppose shakara d babe say "tell d guy to take his time o, I don't joke with my baby" u Bleep up op I no go lie u. but it's not too late...I know u love her, for ur own good start making as much female frnds as u can, and make sure u invite dem wen she around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

......message to my Ex / Please Advise Me. / 6 Common Romantic Love Words Nigerians Tell Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.