Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. (1988 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
justified19:
ur write up is nt tasty, add maggi.
add it yourself.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by SkinnyDude(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
daviyjones:
When a girl sleep with other guys, it is certain her Bf is breaking up, why ? Is it reading meter? No! Is because you caught her.

Guys need to live with girls sharing their body after all you are not married yet. A girl got to do what she got to do to survive.

What if she stays with you alone? Can you pay her bills ,satisfy her sexually? Some guys can't even buy make-up kit for a week.

they will go about saying hoes aint loyal.
Sorry guys no list this time.
i wonder o! i dont care if my galfriend cheats. am not married to her. i dont feed or house her. i dont even pay her school fees. she is free to do whatever she likes.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Brugo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

They make their own money. Pay their bills and take responsibility of their needs. But that doesn't mean they don't have to aim for a man who can waowed them with that extra bit of items/luxury they normally can't afford.

This is still dependence.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by ronald4lif(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

This is still dependence.

Hmmm. Don't you think you've got the definition of independent skewed up. From what I can deduce to your understanding of independent then we may just conclude that no man is independent.

In a relationship/marriage, even though men plays or are expected to play most of the financial roles doesn't mean that women don't play some. If a woman, for instance, buys groceries and prepare food for their man, from their own money, does it make the man less independent?

Also, if a woman (independent woman) foot her bills, take care of her responsibilities and aim for a man who earns more than her or equals to her, how does it make her less independent.

Should the quest for a better partner, be it financially or otherwise, makes one a dependant? Who doesn't want comfort and a life better than the one they have been able to achieve for themselves?

Most men are not open to approaching more successful women or independent women than themselves. Prolly based on various reasons ranging from complex issues and the fact that it'll make them feel less of a man. Therefore, what do we expect of such women who don't want to get in a relationship with someone who will always feel all her decision making stems from her financial status and ego. Of course, they have to aim higher for someone who won't feel less of a man because she's got her own money.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Brugo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

...From what I can deduce to your understanding of independent then we may just conclude that no man is independent.

Finally you get it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by ronald4lif(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

Finally you get it.

Lol! So no man or woman can be said to be independent then?
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Brugo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! So no man or woman can be said to be independent then?

Apparently. Although men can be said to be independent but certainly not women.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. Don't you think you've got the definition of independent skewed up. From what I can deduce to your understanding of independent then we may just conclude that no man is independent.

In a relationship/marriage, even though men plays or are expected to play most of the financial roles doesn't mean that women don't play some. If a woman, for instance, buys groceries and prepare food for their man, from their own money, does it make the man less independent?

Also, if a woman (independent woman) foot her bills, take care of her responsibilities and aim for a man who earns more than her or equals to her, how does it make her less independent.

Should the quest for a better partner, be it financially or otherwise, makes one a dependant? Who doesn't want comfort and a life better than the one they have been able to achieve for themselves?

Most men are not open to approaching more successful women or independent women than themselves. Prolly based on various reasons ranging from complex issues and the fact that it'll make them feel less of a man. Therefore, what do we expect of such women who don't want to get in a relationship with someone who will always feel all her decision making stems from her financial status and ego. Of course, they have to aim higher for someone who won't feel less of a man because she's got her own money.
you know you like story?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Photo Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.