Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady (1370 Views)

Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) / Diary Of The Unfaithful Wife / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nursecaleb(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Where in Nigeria can you find a faithful woman,though all women lie,but some part of the country lady lies a lot nd are unfaithful,tell us ur state of view
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
ANAMBRA
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nursecaleb(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bro,u get wife there ni? For me its edo
falconey:

ANAMBRA
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anambra
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nursecaleb:
grin
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by dharay99: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
dharay99:
angry
he offend u b4 ni
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by dharay99: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
calebu:
he offend u b4 ni
ask him. angry

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nicklaus(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nursecaleb:
you get wife for Edo too ? You know nothing about Edo women.
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by ritababe(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nicklaus:
you get wife for Edo too ? You know nothing about Edo women.

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
I understand your plight,u want attention
dharay99:

ask him. angry
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by dharay99: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
calebu:
I understand your plight,u want attention
mtcheeeeew, fhvck off plzzzz undecided

Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Beennkumar(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
. . .and of what relevance is this thread? undecided
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by emperorchedda(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
If you've encountered women from IMO you won't be asking this question

1 Like

Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Where in Nigeria can you find a faithful woman,though all women lie,but some part of the country lady lies a lot nd are unfaithful,tell us ur state of view
You dey find faithfully wife for nigeria grin grin grin

Brother!!

If you get sense, and you know say you get sense.

Just go another country if you dey find wife.

There are a lot of good wife in Cameron, Chad, togo Ghana. Etc
Forget nigeria. Just frd dem get weti you get from dem and bore out

2 Likes

Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Nicklaus(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
ritababe:

am from edo and he is 100 percent correct
According to a brothel manager My sis is from Edo and her hus is living a fulfilled life with her. I live with Edos and contrary to what I heard, they can be what a charming prince wish for. So speak for yourself if you aren't living up to standard.
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by Ewizard(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Edo
grin grin grin

na dem dey top d list..
whats up wif dier men sef? undecided
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by eleganteunice: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Every state in Nigeria and every part of the world have both classes of men and women(faithful and unfaithful).
MARRIAGE AND TODAY
No one said it would be easy These ties that bind can sometimes hurt They may be knotted tight and stingy But don’t let go........................
Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by SkinnyDude(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
edo woman go kill you, marry your younger brother.
yoruba girl nko? she will fvck every dick in your community
Re: What State In Nigeria Produce The Unfaithful Wife/lady by ionsman: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
ritababe:

am from edo and he is 100 percent correct
Shut up and stop disgracig yourself. No be only 100%.Werin you know.

O.p its benue/anambra/imo.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why People Lose Their Ability To Be In Love / 7 Forms OF Divorce In Africa / Photo: Which Kind Love Be This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.