Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married (5058 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Aminu217(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls I'm concern about my GF virginity,pls how can I know if she is a virgin before we get married,we will have sex after marriage,I don't want to marry a girl that has been touched by another man because I've never touch another girl before,she says she is a virgin,we hug,we cuddled...help me with signs to confirm she is a virgin
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by falconey(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
1.lay her down on d bed

2.tell her to open her legs

3.use a torch(make sure she shaved o!)

4.use the.... *ma ba3 dan low whu get bb. charger*

1 Like

Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Ezibless: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why don't you trust that she's telling the truth?

What signs does she exhibit that made you think that she might not be a virgin

#trust! hmmmm
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by omniwater007: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abeg,which song are you singing for her?

1 Like

Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by ifex370(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
lolz... grin
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by ifex370(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:
1.lay her down on d bed

2.tell her to open her legs

3.use a torch(make sure she shaved o!)

4.use the.... *ma ba3 dan low whu get bb. charger*

use my phone...

you must finish this talk today
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Uyi168: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bring her to my office 4 virginity test....i can detect a virqin wen i c one..
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Northern people, with their low mentality.
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Put your long thing in her small hole, afterall, you are not having se.x, you are just TESTING.
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by seunlayi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
sit her down, tell her how much you loved her, let her know that her not been a virgin is better for you than marrying any other girl, ask her once again if she is sure that she is still a virgin, let her know that losing ones virginity does not mean anything to you and finally, tell her the consequence if eventually you find out it was just a lie to hook you.

2 Likes

Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by sinizia: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Are you from the medieval ages? Don't you know what a hymen is and where it's located? Take her to the hospital to seek a professional's aid and save yourself the stress if you can't tell how.
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by MANGAM(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bad guy
Uyi168:
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by sinaj(f): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
ifex370:

use my phone...

you must finish this talk today

lol werin u wan knw tongue
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by sinaj(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Uyi168:
with ur hard instrument abi tongue
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by slimola(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
virgin 4 where?

dis guy self dey makes me laff
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by ifex370(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

lol werin u wan knw tongue

better come back oo
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by esskaay(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Take her to the nearest Airport, check if her name is on d boarding list of Virgin Nigeria......If not found? Do d Summary!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Aminu217:
Pls I'm concern about my GF virginity,pls how can I know if she is a virgin before we get married,we will have sex after marriage,I don't want to marry a girl that has been touched by another man because I've never touch another girl before,she says she is a virgin,we hug,we cuddled...help me with signs to confirm she is a virgin
virgins dont smile, if she does den she is not a virgin. O.Y.O
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Aminu217:
Can't you guys just get your spellings right?? And it keeps happening. Wtf!
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Aminu217:
Take her for test to see if her hymen is still intact, if not, something must have pass true that place.
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2015
goofyone:

Can't you guys just get your spellings right?? And it keeps happening. Wtf!
his username is "aminu" bokoharam wouldn't let them go to school.

1 Like

Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by MizMyColi(f): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2015
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Aminu217:
Try using an egg if she will let you confirm. cheesy
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by leahcimzil: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by leahcimzil: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2015
why would anyone want to marry a virgin
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:51am On Apr 11, 2015
What are you singing op? angry
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 11, 2015
And if she's not a virgin, so?

What does her virginity do for you?

Increase your low self esteem?
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Where They see this op?op u don jonze oo
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by nana228(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by Uyi168: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
with ur hard instrument abi tongue
....winks.
Re: Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married by johnydon22(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
WTF am i gona do with her virginity

we marry for love not virginity... fvck ur virginity, if i dont love u i dont love u.. simple..

If i fall for u, even if u were an ashawo before, thats none of my business... am gonna marry u

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. / Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.