Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode (26383 Views)

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by ukata16(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
He has started talking again!??
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Sunbassen(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
shamelly:

Jimi will be under pressure to perform well cos he will knw that it is the people that put him there unlike Ambode who will be under pressure to wire money into his boss account cos he knew that his boss put him there
Moreover, our democracy has to be strong and nigeria shouldn't be turn to a one party state seeing lagos as the centre

Jimi is still answerable to Bode George and some key pdp stalwarts... Have you forgotten what played out in pdp governorship primaries . Ambode too is answerable to Jagaban, Akiolu and some other key apc stalwarts. Every political office holder has backing in certain individuals for their success. However, it is good to have opposition to balance up the political terrain. As for Lagos, I would rather suggest that the apc continues and finish up the various projects they have at hand with full backing of the central government this time around... The orile, mile 2 , Okoko , Badagry expressway is yet to be completed and many other projects set in W.I.P by the APC govt in Lagos .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by hizaya61(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Champele(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
I will Vote for JK. thats all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by nishola17(f): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2015
FFK and his bullshit talks

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by creepsyme(f): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2015
oweman:

Whih lord ? Looters lord ?
which one is not looters? APC?

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by zenith4biz(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
After much boasting on nairaland you ran away from Lagos.

The fear of the Lagoon is the beginning of sense

kamez:
Once this prediction is coming from FFK, pdp should just loose hope..

Currently chilling in my home town Owerri..will be back to lagos on monday after all this election noise don subside.

Hope say lagoon no go carry my house b4 that monday sha

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by akanoye15: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2015
abaje i know

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by crazygod(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

1. Which state governor has done more than fashola in terms of housing?
Check lagoshoms.gov.ng

How exactly will inexperienced agbaje do more? How?

2. U made d allegation and so shd prove it.

3. When did I talk abt buhari and tinubu. Why are u putting words into my mouth. Can u prove my double standards? I mentioned d fact that both of them have godfathers. Na lie?

1. Houses where one room cost 6.9m? Me wey dey earn 18k minimum wage how I wan take afford am. JK will rectify it.
2. I worked with UBA before I resigned to start my own business. I know how much UBA pays as taxes. That's just one organisation o. Imagine all the oil companies and other blue chip companies on the island alone.
3. Thank God u finally agreed with me that JK may and will not 'give attention' to bode george just as u APC e- campaigners have attested that buhari has no time for tifnubu.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2015

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by sage2(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2015
They are really in panic mode. They came sharing foodstuff this morning. They also gave a wristband for you to be identified at the polling unit by their agent for monetary inducement. Collect their money and VOTE JIMI AGBAJE for governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Btruth: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Fani-Kayode! You again? OK oooo. I go say I warn you, naa you know hear ooooo.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by humberjade: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

Has agbaje demonstrated d capacity to perform?

I have not seen him show an understanding of lagos complexity at all. He was talking rubbish in all his interviews I watched. He has changed his position many times on simple things within d campaign period. He will be overwhelmed.

What his agbaje's record? What he done before? Where has he worked before? If u were to hire ambode or agbaje for your company, who will u pick? Be honest o

Agbaje is also a puppet of bode George, ogunlewe and obanikoro. He didn't win d pdp primaries. They rigged it for him.

We shd not ask for change for d sake of change. Why are we not asking for change in other states of d country? Why only lagos? Will agbaje's change bring progress?

U can be sure it won't bring progress. What lagos needs for progress is to be in d same party as d one in abuja.

How can lagos alone affect our one party state? What of plateau, taraba, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, delta,ebonyi, anambra etc why are u not calling for change in all these places too? Why only lagos?

The ans to ur question is simple...Lagos with the GDP of about 42 African Nations, why won't PDP be hell bent on winning Lagos...Without Lagos and Rivers, where u want make their members dey chop in d next four years?

But by d time d likes of Bode George (d ex-con), Ogunlewe, Ifeanyi Ubah, Kashamu (d renowned drug and juju lord) Mimiko, Fayose (who will soon b jobless if not in prison very soon), and oda bugs descends on Lagos State, oh my gosh, una go fear fear!!!

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

1. Houses where one room cost 6.9m? Me wey dey earn 18k minimum wage how I wan take afford am. JK will rectify it.
2. I worked with UBA before I resigned to start my own business. I know how much UBA pays as taxes. That's just one organisation o. Imagine all the oil companies and other blue chip companies on the island alone.
3. Thank God u finally agreed with me that JK may and will not 'give attention' to bode george just as u APC e- campaigners have attested that buhari has no time for tifnubu.

1. It is not everybody that can own houses. Fact. Have u checked lagoshoms.gov.ng?

How much are houses in abia and rivers?

I've told u that what we need is mortgage. U shd clearly understand this if truly u worked in uba.

I ask u again, which state governor has done more than fashola in terms of housing? Remember u said he didn't do anything?

2. What type of tax are u talking abt? What is d name of this tax?

The person that alleges will prove. You have not answered my previous questions.

3. Again u are putting words into my mouth. Show me one post in this thread where I have mentioned buhari. I only stated that I prefer tinubu to bode george and obanikor. You have also not answered my questions on agbaje's r/ship with those people.

Bros, u sabi dodge questions o grin

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by WisdomFlakes: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
He said the same thing right before Raud trounced Omisore in Osun. After the damage done to GEJ, this goat has obviously not learned. In a few hours he'll go into hiding.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode should be ready to concede defeat. Hope he has Agbaje's phone number??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by dozymars(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
We have got brains as a people. Please lets use it.

I supported Apc at the center, that is the presidency.

It will not be wise to give this same party to Lagos state. Especially with the fact that Jagaban Tinubu having a strong hold at the presidency and Lagos.

Why do you want to give this man all the powers without any opposition. Apc needs a strong opposition to work effectively at the center and the opposition will come from the party that rules Lagos.

Jimi will continue the good works Apc have started so far , so continuity is not an issue here.

Vote wise, vote Jimi .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
humberjade:

The ans to ur question is simple...Lagos with the GDP of about 42 African Nations, why won't PDP be hell bent on winning Lagos...Without Lagos and Rivers, where u want make their members dey chop in d next four years?

But by d time d likes of Bode George (d ex-con), Ogunlewe, Ifeanyi Ubah, Kashamu (d renowned drug and juju lord) Mimiko, Fayose (who will soon b jobless if not in prison very soon), and oda bugs descends on Lagos State, oh my gosh, una go fear fear!!!

Tinubu has been chopping the money alone since the past 16 years.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by tomakint: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
shamelly:
I wan Jimi Agbaje to win lagos but Jagaban will always be Jagaban
That man is a big strategist
I fear for Agbaje
"Fear Not" my bro so says the Holy Writ.....Agbaje is winning today and nothing will happen. Also Wike is winning today no shaking. Tinubu is just a loudmouth not a strategist, the fools in Lagos made him so. Appreciation in advance to my Igbo brothers and sisters and most importantly the true omoluabis!

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by WisdomFlakes: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi is the one in panic mode coz he knows he's about to lose his ward and polling unit again. This time around his disgrace will be epic.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by geoworldedu: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
I like the way Fani Kay always speak in irony. Thank you grin for yet another ironic speech
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by crazygod(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

1. It is not everybody that can own houses. Fact. Have u checked lagoshoms.gov.ng?

I ask u again, which state governor has done more than fashola in terms of housing? Remember u said he didn't do anything?

2. What type of tax are u talking abt? What is d name of this tax?

The person that alleges will prove. You have not answered my previous questions.

3. Again u are putting words into my mouth. Show me one post in this thread where I have mentioned buhari. I only stated that I prefer tinubu to bode george and obanikor. You have also not answered my questions on agbaje's r/ship with those people.

Bros, u sabi dodge questions o grin

1. Because other governors in the federation are not building houses means that we should continue with the status quo? Lagos is a metropolitan state. There should be accomodation for every level income earners. JK has said he will rectify it.
2. I'm not going to start telling u the type of taxes paid by organisations. That means u dnt even pay your tax. If not u won't ask me.
3. I'm not dodging any of ur questions, I'm answering u head on. JK is far more experienced than ambode. Ambode as a person doesn't exhume a lot of confidence. His campaign has been mostly handled by fashola. From the beginning, Ambode has not really shown a character of a governor to be.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by kamez(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
zenith4biz:
After much boasting on nairaland you ran away from Lagos.

The fear of the Lagoon is the beginning of sense

Lolz.. Na wedding wey I get tomorrow make me travel ooo..politics in nigeria is a no no for me.. I ve never supported any candidate on nairaland
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Acidosis:

Tinubu has been chopping the money alone since the past 16 years.

Chopping alone?

Where are d people that tinubu served at d same time with as governors?

Odili got a perpetual injunction not to be probed

Ibori is in jail

Igbinedion was convicted of corruption

Tinubu has an overriding objective and gave us d opposition we have today

3 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by shara123(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
FFK is mouthful! He won't stop mumbling around. He doesn't fit for dis environment anylonger
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

I have not seen him show an understanding of lagos complexity at all. He was talking rubbish in all his interviews I watched. He has changed his position many times on simple things within d campaign period. He will be overwhelmed.

What his agbaje's record? What he done before? Where has he worked before? If u were to hire ambode or agbaje for your company, who will u pick? Be honest o

Agbaje is also a puppet of bode George, ogunlewe and obanikoro. He didn't win d pdp primaries. They rigged it for him.

We shd not ask for change for d sake of change. Why are we not asking for change in other states of d country? Why only lagos? Will agbaje's change bring progress?

U can be sure it won't bring progress. What lagos needs for progress is to be in d same party as d one in abuja.

How can lagos alone affect our one party state? What of plateau, taraba, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, delta,ebonyi, anambra etc why are u not calling for change in all these places too? Why only lagos?
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by koredex4love(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

But are you aware this guy won all the aspirants debate since he has been vying to be the governor?I will rather employ Jk than to hire a renowned fraudster who scrap the leave allowance for state government workers.
I will rather employ JK than to hire a man who could not campaign in good voice throughout his campaign period
I will rather employ a pharmacist who employed graduate than to employ a useless accountant who is known to disburse money for his boss account.

I will rather employ a man who has stated clearly and defined what bpeople should expect from him than a baby who all he could say during campaign was I will do continuity,does that mean he has no plan on his own?

I will never and never appoint a man who cause commotion among his two eye glasses boss ,all because one know he his a fraudster and the other one just want him to fulfill his account enrichment program that was the usual thing to do during his 2term tenure.

Quote me in counter and die! Association of professional Criminals.(APC)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

1. Because other governors in the federation are not building houses means that we should continue with the status quo? Lagos is a metropolitan state. There should be accomodation for every level income earners. JK has said he will rectify it.
2. I'm not going to start telling u the type of taxes paid by organisations. That means u dnt even pay your tax. If not u won't ask me.
3. I'm not dodging any of ur questions, I'm answering u head on. JK is far more experienced than ambode. Ambode as a person doesn't exhume a lot of confidence. His campaign has been mostly handled by fashola. From the beginning, Ambode has not really shown a character of a governor to be.

1. I compared prices. U don't seem to understand the issues o. Where are houses cheaper than lagos in southern nigeria? I asked u a simple question. In rivers? Ogun? Abia? Think about this before rubbising fashola's efforts. U said he didn't do anything and I provided a website for u to see what he has done. Have u bothered to look at u?

2. I provided a website to back my point. How is it difficult for u to name d plenty taxes u claim companies pay to lagos state. Just give me d name of the tax pls. How is this difficult? U made d point anyway.

3. U said agbaje is more experienced? Where has he worked before whether private or public sector? How rich is this experience? What sort of training has he been exposed to? What are his solid achievements? Would u ignore ambode and make agbaje d md/ceo of d company u own?

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by 7lives: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2015
sauceny:
Only if most people from the east,south & north living in lagos would come out & vote,then PDP would have the seat....

Remove the north from your calculation, north is already locked down for Ambode or have you not heard that Tinubu is now a demi God in the north for supporting GMB?.
Ambode is the next governor of Lagos state, people who understand how politics is played have already done their home work while those who don't know how the game is played are all noise.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
koredex4love:

But are you aware this guy won all the aspirants debate since he has been vying to be the governor?I will rather employ Jk than to higher a renowned fraudster who scrap the leave allowance for state government workers.
I will feather employ JK than to hire a man who could not campaign in good voice throughout his campaign period
I will rather employ a pharmacist who employed graduate than to employ a useless accountant who is known to disbiurse money for his boss account.

I will rather a man who has stated clearly and defined what bpeople should expect from him than a man who all he could say during campaign was I continuity,does that mean he has no plan on his own?

I will never and never appoint a man who cause commotion among his two eye glasses boss ,all because one know he his a fraudster and the other one just want him to fulfill his account enrichment program that was the usual thing to do during his 2term tenure.

Quote me in counter and die! Association of professional Criminals.(APC)

What do u mean in your last paragraph before I know d right response to u?

Explain

Are u referring to me?
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Pamcrest(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
shamelly:

Jimi will be under pressure to perform well cos he will knw that it is the people that put him there unlike Ambode who will be under pressure to wire money into his boss account cos he knew that his boss put him there
Moreover, our democracy has to be strong and nigeria shouldn't be turn to a one party state seeing lagos as the centre

I concur! I'm not Igbo but I'm voting JK just to break Tinubu's hold on Lagos. This state needs to be liberated from that d..ope head!
My humble submission
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by popcykaylah(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2015
ffk has a problem with his mouth..he can't just stop talking..na so he talk wey Jonathan lost,he don dey talk again..believe me no matter how PDP try..they can't win in Lagos..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa / Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.