Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode (26380 Views)

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by WisdomFlakes: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

1. Because other governors in the federation are not building houses means that we should continue with the status quo? Lagos is a metropolitan state. There should be accomodation for every level income earners. JK has said he will rectify it.
2. I'm not going to start telling u the type of taxes paid by organisations. That means u dnt even pay your tax. If not u won't ask me.
3. I'm not dodging any of ur questions, I'm answering u head on. JK is far more experienced than ambode. Ambode as a person doesn't exhume a lot of confidence. His campaign has been mostly handled by fashola. From the beginning, Ambode has not really shown a character of a governor to be.

Too late for campaign bro, Jimi's polical career is about to be decimated. You and your fellow Yi.bos can't save him.

3 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by niceguy7(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol..no be only panic mode..na titanic mode....olodo ffk.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by ehis05(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2015
If this amobode was really sacked in relation to embezzling publc funds..den I see no reason why he shud b voted..lagos state belongs to every1..its not exclusive to apc..tinubu hand picked a lapdog...dat wud alway dance to his tune...buh he has failed already...same way we voted out Pdp and welcomed buhari..is d same way we wud vote out tinubu n his cohorts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by ebukabanky(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

Has agbaje demonstrated d capacity to perform?

I have not seen him show an understanding of lagos complexity at all. He was talking rubbish in all his interviews I watched. He has changed his position many times on simple things within d campaign period. He will be overwhelmed.

What his agbaje's record? What he done before? Where has he worked before? If u were to hire ambode or agbaje for your company, who will u pick? Be honest o

Agbaje is also a puppet of bode George, ogunlewe and obanikoro. He didn't win d pdp primaries. They rigged it for him.

We shd not ask for change for d sake of change. Why are we not asking for change in other states of d country? Why only lagos? Will agbaje's change bring progress?

U can be sure it won't bring progress. What lagos needs for progress is to be in d same party as d one in abuja.

How can lagos alone affect our one party state? What of plateau, taraba, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, delta,ebonyi, anambra etc why are u not calling for change in all these places too? Why only lagos?

#lagosfor change change is our motto.....alll d way
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by crazygod(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

1. I compared prices. U don't seem to understand the issues o. Where are houses cheaper than lagos in southern nigeria? I asked u a simple question. In rivers? Ogun? Abia? Think about this before rubbising fashola's efforts. U said he didn't do anything and I provided a website for u to see what he has done. Have u bothered to look at u?

2. I provided a website to back my point. How is it difficult for u to name d plenty taxes u claim companies pay to lagos state. Just give me d name of the tax pls. How is this difficult? U made d point anyway.

3. U said agbaje is more experienced? Where has he worked before whether private or public sector? How rich is this experience? What sort of training has he been exposed to? What are his solid achievements? Would u ignore ambode and make agbaje d md/ceo of d company u own?

1. U should know by now that if JK talks about housing, he also means affordable mortgages.
2. Let me not even talk about UBA's taxes since u want me to go into details. (Note: PAYE and business premises) alone runs into millions monthly. I work in a school as a consultant. The school pays excess of 120k as annual dues to LASG apart from biz premises and PAYE. That's just from one small school in the surburb of lagos. And there are over 6000 schools in lagos. Calculate the revenue made and check what lagos govt spends on capital project. They dnt even tally by a long shot.
3. I'll rather employ a man with character to head my biz than a man who has been riding on godfatherism all his entire career.
Like it or not, JK is the only person to free lagos from the clutches of tifnubu's stronghold.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

2. I'm not going to start telling u the type of taxes paid by organisations. That means u dnt even pay your tax. If not u won't ask me.

Na dodging I dey see here again o grin grin

Tell me d name of d tax u said UBA and other plenty companies pay to lagos state.

How does my not knowing it mean that I don't pay taxes? This one na hasty conclusion o bros grin grin
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by crazygod(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Too late for campaign bro, Jimi's polical career is about to be decimated. You and your fellow Yi.bos can't save him.

I see u're suffering from acute 'akioluism'. I have a yoruba has one of my parent and I dnt even have igbo blood in me. Later u'll say JK sowed a useless seed of division in lagos.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by aniyphil: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2015
“As we speak now, we are winning in 23 states and we have 64 per cent while the APC is winning in14 states and has 36 per cent,” - FFK

"APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos" – FFK

Coming from the same basket mouth called FFK. . .you can text FFK to 3838 for more of his dry jokes!

5 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by entparrot(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2015
shamelly:

Jimi will be under pressure to perform well cos he will knw that it is the people that put him there unlike Ambode who will be under pressure to wire money into his boss account cos he knew that his boss put him there
Moreover, our democracy has to be strong and nigeria shouldn't be turn to a one party state seeing lagos as the centre

You're very right, we need change in Lagos.
I wish I have more people like you in this country.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

1. U should know by now that if JK talks about housing, he also means affordable mortgages.
2. Let me not even talk about UBA's taxes since u want me to go into details. (Note: PAYE and business premises) alone runs into millions monthly. I work in a school as a consultant. The school pays excess of 120k as annual dues to LASG apart from biz premises and PAYE. That's just from one small school in the surburb of lagos. And there are over 6000 schools in lagos. Calculate the revenue made and check what lagos govt spends on capital project. They dnt even tally by a long shot.
3. I'll rather employ a man with character to head my biz than a man who has been riding on godfatherism all his entire career.
Like it or not, JK is the only person to free lagos from the clutches of tifnubu's stronghold.

1. You are now assuming for agbaje when he himself said he will reduce d cost of land. Didn't he say this? grin grin have u agreed now that fashola did something in housing?

How will agbaje's approach be different from that of fashola in d area of mortgage? How pls? grin. What are d factors that affect a robust mortgage system?

You've not answered my question on d prices of houses across south of nigeria o grin

2. Thank u. But u are only looking at d revenue side. What of expenditure side? Let's be fair to all o. I asked which yr's budget u looked at before concluding. U have not answered o grin

3. Do u agree that agbaje has a godfather and will only be replacing tinubu with bode george and Koro? Are we even sure he won't decamp to apc? grin he seems to be desperate for power o

4 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by ransomed: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
APC should start celebrating because, whatever FFK says always comes out on the contrary, reverse position. This guy has spoilt market for PDP.

6 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
ehis05:
If this amobode was really sacked in relation to embezzling publc funds..den I see no reason why he shud b voted..lagos state belongs to every1..its not exclusive to apc..tinubu hand picked a lapdog...dat wud alway dance to his tune...buh he has failed already...same way we voted out Pdp and welcomed buhari..is d same way we wud vote out tinubu n his cohorts...

U said 'if'. But why can't pdp bring this out?

Is this how they'll play opposition?

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by crazygod(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

1. You are now assuming for agbaje when he himself said he will reduce d cost of land. Didn't he say this? grin grin have u agreed now that fashola did something in housing?

How will agbaje's approach be different from that of fashola in d area of mortage? How pls? grin. What are d factors that affect a robust mortgage system?

You've not answered my question on d prices of houses across south of nigeria o grin

2. Thank u. But u are only looking at d revenue side. What of expenditure side? I asked which yr's budget u looked at before concluding. U have not answered o grin

3. Do uu agree that agbaje has a godfather and will only be replacing tinubu with bode george and Koro? Are we even sure he won't decamp to apc? grin he seems to be desperate for power

This is getting really tiring. I'm living in lagos and I know what should be obtainable.
Let me sum it up for you, apc in lagos under the leadership of tifnubu is milking her dry while under-feeding it. Lagos deserves better. Lagos deserves JK. And like apc supporters said about buhari, if JK doesn't perform, we'll vote him out in the next four years. Ambode doesn't have the character to be a governor. At all!!!
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by humberjade: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Acidosis:

Tinubu has been chopping the money alone since the past 16 years.

Oh if Tinubu hs bn chopping it alone, then u think Lagosians shld allow d aforementioned dudes insert their beaks on Lagos finances abi?

And 4 ur info, all allegations against Tinubu are not substantial, if they are, he wld have bn convicted long time ago.

But can Bode George and Buruji Kashamu boast of
same...One is an ex-con and d oda a wanted drug lord wanted by a world Superpower.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2015
entparrot:

Why do 'we' need change? Just for d sake of it?

Are u saying d same thing about rivers, cross river, delta, ebonyi etc?

Has it occurred to u that this is d greatest opportunity that lagos has to develop by aligning with d centre? Are u aware jimi agbaje himself said this but only reversed himself after jonathan lost?

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

This is getting really tiring. I'm living in lagos and I know what should be obtainable.
Let me sum it up for you, apc in lagos under the leadership of tifnubu is milking her dry while under-feeding it. Lagos deserves better. Lagos deserves JK. And like apc supporters said about buhari, if JK doesn't perform, we'll vote him out in the next four years. Ambode doesn't have the character to be a governor. At all!!!

A debate shdnt be tiring. Shebi na u start am. cool We shd not rely on emotions.

U said fashola didn't do anything in housing. I proved it. I asked questions abt housing prices elsewhere too. You didn't answer. U assumed mortgage for agbaje. I asked further questions. No answer.

U said lagos is getting more money. I asked questions abt d budget, no answer.

U talked abt ambode and tinubu. I proved that agbaje's case is worse. No answer.

I proved ambode's experience and qualifications. What do u have for agbaje? No answer.

I've shown how lagos will fare better under an apc govt. Why do u want lagos in opposition? No answer.

Abi u get another motive ni? grin grin

Bros, it's been nice discussing with u. Have a nice day man! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by disloman(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2015
chibecan:
Sentimental and hate-filled?..Are you sure you are not refering to yourself sir?
Bro!i deal with facts n reality.If not 4 d utterance of d oba,hu d hell is agbaje n PDP in lag?
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2015
sauceny:
Only if most people from the east,south & north living in lagos would come out & vote,then PDP would have the seat....

Pls don't make this abt tribalism or a gang up. It shd be about issues and performance.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Abayhormy(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
shamelly:

Jimi will be under pressure to perform well cos he will knw that it is the people that put him there unlike Ambode who will be under pressure to wire money into his boss account cos he knew that his boss put him there
Moreover, our democracy has to be strong and nigeria shouldn't be turn to a one party state seeing lagos as the centre

Dou you know, that Bode George is a convict of corrupt practices running to Billions? Do you know Agbaje did not win the Lagos PDP primaries? Obanikoro won, and He went to court with facts and evidences, when it was clear to all in the party that Agbaje's votes was manipulated to the extent that even the total votes of the primaries was now more than the number of accredited votes.

Sambo had to come to lagos from Abuja to beg Obanikoro to settle the case out of court and broker a deal between Agbaje and Obanikoro, Do you know Obanikoro was the shameless Minister of defense that coerced the military in cahoots with Fayose to rig in Ekiti ? This guy and others like Bode George are the type of guys that you'll expect to see as key players in lagos if Agbaje wins.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by TopHand: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2015
This man na badluck to anybody around am, any time he open im mouth na so so bad negative energy just dey comont dey land 4 the people wey surround am, if Pdp wise dem 4 carry am go palace beg the oba make im put am 4 one of im boat

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by soundproof: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

I have not seen him show an understanding of lagos complexity at all. He was talking rubbish in all his interviews I watched. He has changed his position many times on simple things within d campaign period. He will be overwhelmed.

What his agbaje's record? What he done before? Where has he worked before? If u were to hire ambode or agbaje for your company, who will u pick? Be honest o

Agbaje is also a puppet of bode George, ogunlewe and obanikoro. He didn't win d pdp primaries. They rigged it for him.

We shd not ask for change for d sake of change. Why are we not asking for change in other states of d country? Why only lagos? Will agbaje's change bring progress?

U can be sure it won't bring progress. What lagos needs for progress is to be in d same party as d one in abuja.

How can lagos alone affect our one party state? What of plateau, taraba, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, delta,ebonyi, anambra etc why are u not calling for change in all these places too? Why only lagos?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambo!!!! A tide!!!!

APC!!!

Ambode is 1 million times more qualified and experienced than Agbaje.

Agbaje is surrounded by ex-convicts

Voting Ambode (APC) will allow lagos achieve the neeeded development. Eg 4th mainland bridge. Align with the centre.

APC!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=soundproof post=32586483][/quote]

Are u 'sure' of this?

It is criminal to tarnish pple's image. Let's fear God o

If u can prove it I will immediately stop my support for ambode.

If you are not sure u shd remove it or some people may sue u for libel.

Being online does not mean u shd make libelous statement
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by yusfaith7(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Even if dey rig d election 4 lagos pdp no fit win am ooo. I no go follow looser 4 my lyf. Apc continuity 4 lagos ambode 4 sure make d others reverse

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by neyur: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

He called lagos because, lagos is equivalently Nigeria top heart state....most foreigner do not no nigeria but knows lagos....if not for the military sentiment made by previous northern president who shifted federal capital teritory from lagos to abuja all for self-fish interest....
Brother! Lagos is far recognize than any other states in the country......
To backup his point, you and I knows that; it is not possible for Ambode to over-rude ''Jagaban's'' order no matter his level of competence to serve the state.
In this view, I believ lagos needs sombody who will fight and deliver for people and not somebody who will be working under the influence of some god-fathers order.
If you make research on the dispute between Goodluck and Obasanjo, you will understand what I mean.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by okestev: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

How can lagos alone affect our one party state? What of plateau, taraba, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, delta,ebonyi, anambra etc why are u not calling for change in call these places too? Why only lagos?
...1000 likes for this straight to the point post...God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by dammytosh: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Shameless eediot.

I can withdraw my support for Jimi cos of f00ls like Fani Kayode.

I tot he said GEJ was winning in 48 states out of the 36
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2015
neyur:

To backup his point, you and I knows that; it is not possible for Ambode to over-rule Jagaban order no matter his level of competence to serve the state.
In this view, I believ lagos needs sombody who will fight and deliver for people and not somebody who will be working under the influence of some god-fathers order.
If you make research on the dispute between Goodluck and Obasanjo, you will understand what I mean.

Can agbaje overrule bode george and Koro?

How many of d candidates contesting d assembly's seats are from agbaje's camp?

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by weselomo(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2015
UV started again again, thats how u keep announcing false results before time during presidential election
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by soundproof: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Jk we know...... Jk we trust
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by okestev: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
entparrot:

...change to what? Tell me what experience JK has to bring the change. Same Ex- Convict (Bode George), Ogunlewe, Obanikoro etc same people who deceived and manipulated President Jonathan are still JK's godfathers. Lagos has experience dramatic & steady development in the last 8yrs. We need continuity not retrogression. Vote wisely Lagosians. I beg of you.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by nwonufestus(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
JIMI AGBAJE wil win n wil win with a white margin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.