Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode (26385 Views)

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=30pt]Agbaje will shamefully lose this election.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Rungikunta(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2015
I believe you are part of that rigging team.you must have been paid for this scrap you have written or probably has not stepped lagos for a very long time.
Is it Ifeanyi Uba or Bode George that will be beneficial to to the lagosians?

WAKE UP.

Amule5000us:
Dear Lagosians, it's game over time.

It's game over for nepotism and godfatherism.

It's game over for unfair taxes.

It's game over for Alpha beta and Tinubu.

It's game over for Ambode and book cooking.

It's game over for unnecessarily high LASU fees.

It's game over for incessant doctor strike.

Ladoja has returned the money he stole. Tinubu had better take a cue from that. Because this change must go round!

Jaykay we know. Jaykay we want!

6 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by babadee1(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2015
This Fani-Kayode guy has still not learnt his lesson. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him. Almost.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by loomer: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
You don come again?
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by whytepawn1(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
This man should shut up already. We are tired of listening to his ramblings.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by yungcyrus(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Klasique911:
Is anybody still paying attention to this clown? grin

For the records, if Agbaje wins, Lagos state will be impovrished just like some South Eastern states (abia, Ebonyi) runned by the PDP.
Lagos 'll become PDP's major source of income as the Ghana-must-go bags will no longer roll down from Abuja, courtesy GMB..

For better Lagos

VOTE AMBODE
VOTE APC
yes you are paying attention to FFk .......,...
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Make them win na, make we see,

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by debinkos(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Fani kayode u better go nd look 4 someting x doing bcause u ar not a reall politician instead 4 u to be doing under groung work 4 PDP to win election u ar there shounting, that is what u did during presidential election when u where busy making noise APC where busy canpaining so becareful of ur way of canpaining go out there nd do someting 4 change to come lagos too!!!

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

For some reasons.
1. Jimi Agbaje placed housing in his manifesto. Apc didn't. And lagos is lacking in that area.
2. The amount of tax apc gets alone in lagos is far more than what its being used for.
3. To break the strong hold tifnubu has on lagos, turning it to his family business.

1. Jimi agbaje has no clue on how to provide housing units. He goofed when he said he will reduce 'd cost of land' to achieve this. It is on record that fashola has performed in this regard. What we need more here is mortgage and not govt promising to build houses.

2. How did u arrive at dis conclusion? Which year's budget did u use?

3. It is a case of choosing btw tinubu and bode George. All of them have godfathers. What is d compromise btw agbaje and obanikoro that was rigged out? I prefer tinubu to obanikoro

8 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by megawax8: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2015
sauceny:
Only if most people from the east,south & north living in lagos would come out & vote,then PDP would have the seat....
you forgot to add d west too.....NEWSFLASH: about 40% of the yorubaz support jk.... That's where the actual fear from APC comes from..... cos they've done the Maths and the foreigners they are blaming are just the icing on the cake for agbaje to win
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Rungikunta(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
If you want lagos to finally destroy in the hands of IFEANYI UBA, BODE GEORGE and the lies, go ahead and vote JK.

4 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by BashMe1(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Ehe, Mogbe! Oro Buruku Lati Enu Asiwin... sick Individual Called Fani Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by gbishman: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Kayode shut up and retire to ur stolen wealth. Justice is coming to u very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by ThisMeansWAR: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2015
shamelly:

Jimi will be under pressure to perform well cos he will knw that it is the people that put him there unlike Ambode who will be under pressure to wire money into his boss account cos he knew that his boss put him there
Moreover, our democracy has to be strong and nigeria shouldn't be turn to a one party state seeing lagos as the centre
what about bode George that rigged Agbaje in

4 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by crazygod(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

1. Jimi agbaje has no clue on how to provide housing units. He goofed when he said he will reduce 'd cost of land' to achieve this. It is on record that fashola has performed in this regard. What we need more here is mortgage and not govt promising to build houses.

2. How did u arrive at dis conclusion? Which year's budget did u use?

3. It is a case of choosing btw tinubu and bode George. All of them have godfathers. What is d compromise btw agbaje and obanikoro that was rigged out. I prefer tinubu to obanikoro

1. Fashola didn't do sh*t concerning housing in lagos. Only houses in jakande estates are affordable for middle income earners and low income earners. What Agbaje meant was to build government residential areas for LOW INCOME EARNERS.

2. Find out how much companies on the island alone pay as their tax then come back and challenge this post.

3. Typical of APC and double standards. When u said buhari will pay no attention to tifnubu, what's stopping JK from paying attention to bode george.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by nsyforreal: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
so surprised for someone to say agbaje did not perform in all interviews preceeding the elections.please let's not be biased.I voted buhari during the presidential elections but lets be realistic,agbaje is a Yoruba man,so is ambode.It will be close.let the people decide.let's stop all these propaganda .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by justinndidi: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
FFK stil hustling for wht to eat . Ambode is our man .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by tmotmo: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Activa:

Has agbaje demonstrated d capacity to perform?

I have not seen him show an understanding of lagos complexity at all. He was talking rubbish in all his interviews I watched. He has changed his position many times on simple things within d campaign period. He will be overwhelmed.

What his agbaje's record? What he done before? Where has he worked before?

Agbaje is also a puppet of bode George, ogunlewe and obanikoro. He didn't win d pdp primaries. They rigged it for him.

We shd not ask for change for d sake of change. Why are we not asking for change in other states of d country? Why only lagos? Will agbaje's change bring progress?

U can be sure it won't bring progress. What lagos needs for progress is to be in d same party as d one in abuja.

How can lagos alone affect our one party state? What of plateau, taraba, rivers, cross river, akwa ibom, delta, etc

Don't worry we already know the reason. It is the hand work of my brothers from the south east, they think they are revenging the loss of Jonathan at the Federal. Alas!! They got it wrong.
Their recent disposition in the political scene of Lagos had drove other ethnic groups and more importantly Yoruba PDP away from voting Agbaje, simply because; their motives had been misinterpreted by many as wanting to dominate/hijack Lagos from the Hands of the indigenes. This act, is not only discomforting to the indigenes (yorubas), but other peace loving ethnic groups in Lagos.
For sure, you know all the Nigerian of Northern extract are for ambode and even considerable numbers of south-south Nigerians.

For us to move forward, I think it is time for my pained brother and sister to forget the past biafran and respect their accommodating host wherever they find themselves and likewise other groups that are not from south east.

As at now, the Yorubas are already mobilising their people who were docile in the last election due the OPC threat and that such threat had been laid to rest based on the Presidential election that was won by APC and Mr. integrity(GMB/PYO).

God Bless Nigeria
#Iam Sure Ambode is Lagos State Gov.
#Vote Wisely,
#Vote APC

To God Be the Glory Ebano!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by walelamina: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Dis man hasn't stop talkn , tot he has
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by creepsyme(f): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2015
and it shall come to pass dat on the 11th of april 2015 jimi agbaje wil emerge as the governor of lagos state, he will run through the troop and leap over the wall, he will make the crooked way straight, he will level the mountains and fill up the valleys. thus saith the LORD.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by dollarpoajijola: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2015
This man FFK has lost all respect he once had from me.. He speaks like he knows all, but am sorry he does nt knw jack

2 Likes

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by oweman: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje will win as Jonathan won ?
Sorry for you Fani why not go install as the Gobernor of The state of OSHUN , hoPefully OSHUN people will consider that because you are an indigine .
Yeye people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
walelamina:
Dis man hasn't stop talkn , tot he has

Don't mind him. He go soon quiet.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
post=32583406]shamefully[size=30pt]Agbaje will shamefully lose this election.[/size][/quote]

Agbaje will gracefully win this election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
creepsyme:
and it shall come to pass dat on the 11th of april 2015 jimi agbaje wil emerge as the governor of lagos state, he will run through the troop and leap over the wall, he will make the crooked way straight, he will level the mountains and fill up the valleys. thus saith the LORD.

If he come lose nko?

Person wey no get solid track record.

1 Like

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by film2(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
FFK is just waking up from the shock of presidential elections, we know PDP is the party of riggers, the PDP was beaten hands down because the masses wanted change, if Jonathan had perpetuated violence he would have faced the international criminal court; not a good option for him....I have said this before and I will say it again,this year's election no matter how any party rigs it,if it doesn't reflect d will of the masses of can never work...D voice of d people are that of God.... FFK your next unconscious state is Comma; knock out blow aka RKO
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by oweman: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
creepsyme:

Whih lord ? Looters lord ?
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by yemicoal(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Vote wisely cheesy

Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by tayolove12(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
this idiot man don start again abi......no problem your life go finish today if JK don't win this election...idiotically
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Samirana360(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Dis ffk must be an apc member.....workin against pdp with his bad mouth
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Andalus(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2015
FFK should give it a rest already and keep licking the wound he sustained from the presidential elections. He never learn I guess. it won't take long before he is kicked into oblivion where he rightly belong.
Re: APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

1. Fashola didn't do sh*t concerning housing in lagos. Only houses in jakande estates are affordable for middle income earners and low income earners. What Agbaje meant was to build government residential areas for LOW INCOME EARNERS.

2. Find out how much companies on the island alone pay as their tax then come back and challenge this post.

3. Typical of APC and double standards. When u said buhari will pay no attention to tifnubu, what's stopping JK from paying attention to bode george.

1. Which state governor has done more than fashola in terms of housing?
Check lagoshoms.gov.ng

How exactly will inexperienced agbaje do more? How?

2. U made d allegation and so shd prove it.

3. When did I talk abt buhari and tinubu. Why are u putting words into my mouth. Can u prove my double standards? I mentioned d fact that both of them have godfathers. Na lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.