Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday (8602 Views)

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

problem?
angry
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Nothing do u men ...

Lol i too admire beautiful chics no homo ..
Well would have said likewise but didnt see urs .. Where u from ?

Lol,i got no asss like yours mine is just the portable almost flat type,not like it's flat though but I sometimes wish it were bigger you know like yours. kiss
I'm Nigerian,you?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Midehi:

that cant ride na.

my love wz up wit you..hope u cool

Good morning sweetie. .. I'm good hun.

Hope you're well and have a fab day
But OP come

What makes u think that is sexy or nice .. Hmm if i upload pics here of guys lol i take over ur thread grin
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

Lol,i got no asss like yours mine is just the portable almost flat type,not like it's flat though but I sometimes wish it were bigger you know like yours. kiss
I'm Nigerian,you?

Yh but im sure u got face tho smiley
Yh nigerian too .. Igbo or yoruba ?
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Chiam55:

Morning grin
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by falconey(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
angry

apologies I mean no disrespect.

*girls being pretending they don't like penis since 1960*
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

"admire beautiful physiques"

Isn't that the work of a dude?
Funny,how dudes feel they have monopoly over admiring others.
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but im sure u got face tho smiley
Yh nigerian too .. Igbo or yoruba ?
None of the two,seems those are the two common tribes in nigeria. I'm berom.
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Chiam55:

yea babe
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Nothing do u men ...

Lol i too admire beautiful chics no homo ..
Well would have said likewise but didnt see urs .. Where u from ?

Gay alert. .admiring each other backyard
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Morning grin

Morning grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by falconey(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

Funny,how dudes feel they have monopoly over admiring others.

not others the opposite sex.

Only gaymen does that.
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

apologies I mean no disrespect.

*girls being pretending they don't like penis since 1960*

no disrespect huh? undecided
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by donzie(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

not others the opposite sex.

Only gaymen does that.
even normal men does that...I see nothing bad in admiring if you have a ***six packs***
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by falconey(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no disrespect huh? undecided

I apologised now what do you want me to do again girl?

Show you my DICK?
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by falconey(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
donzie:
even normal men does that...I see nothing bad in admiring if you have a ***six packs***

why will a guy admire his fellow guy's 6packs? It isn't a ticket in geting a girl naah.

Unlike the opposite sex why can admire and envy each other body parts like boobs,butt, and face because its their ticket in attractive guys.
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

I apologised now what do you want me to do again girl?

Show you my DICK?
ur small dick? no undecided
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by falconey(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ur small dick? no undecided

you wish.
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
jesuspikinjp:

Gay alert. .admiring each other backyard

Wetin u want to join in tongue
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

None of the two,seems those are the two common tribes in nigeria. I'm berom.

Wow whats that .. Never heard of it ..
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by ignis: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Lolz. ...is that photoshoped?
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Its called "Ladies best friend" wink

Oh no this is ladies' best friend

Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Feranmicharles(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Babzilla:

Oh no this is ladies' best friend
if a hia undecided
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahaha
Lala247:
Oh oh i just saw what i was meant to see lol in the pic i mean the one on the left .. Whats that long thing
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
No is real
ignis:
Lolz. ...is that photoshoped?
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Wow whats that .. Never heard of it ..
It's a language in plateau state.
Where are you from?
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

It's a language in plateau state.
Where are you from?

Lagos grin
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by yilly(f): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
wow!!! It got me drooling and dreaming and fantazing
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by kayultimate(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
BOLD II
Re: The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday by ivyT(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
MrFlavvor:
dat dude in d tracksuit has got an oddly shaped banana.bad for d ministry grin

It ain't odd
Dats how we like it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life / Ladies And Anal Sex / Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.