Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! (1193 Views)

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Though i dont know if this works on nairaland, but discovery has it that if you log on to your facebook account, in your comment inbox, type the last 3digits of your phone number together with other commands e.g. if the last digits of your phone number earns with 994 i.e. @[994:0] and send, the name of your sim card will be displayed. Just try it and confirm.

Dont forget it's, @[994:0] and the send it.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by falconey(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2015
I should try this and my phone automatically land in your hand?
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

O boy, u funny die. U just made my election day. I cant stop laughing. But no be spiritual means naw, so how your phone wan take automatically land on my hand?

Oya, read my modified comment as above.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
old trick
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
old trick

It's no trick. I didnt believe it until i tried myself and had it real.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by dharay99: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
on romance section.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by kambili999(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2015
someone should Holla at me if it works okay. I'm waiting. try it o.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2015
kambili999:
someone should Holla at me if it works okay. I'm waiting. try it o.

Believe me it works. Try it yourself.

You can even drop the last 3digits of your number and i'll help you do the rest.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2015
dharay99:
on romance section.

Yes, it's because young people are in romance and they're the targeted audience as far as this discovery is concerned.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by dharay99: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Yes, it's because young people are in romance and they're the targeted audience as far as this discovery is concerned.
I see.
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by tupem: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by tupem: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This! by Djicemob: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2015
OP What is the name of your sim? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? / Relationship And Sex In Nig. / error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.