Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths (7079 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Amazo: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
lol... I pity u yorubas, do u know dat ryt now, ur only political ally is d north, Dats smhw unbiased, Gej was able to strengthen d political alliance of d southsouth and d southeast, d best thing d southsouth/southeast can do ryt now is to start supporting d north in anything they do whether good or bad, and start forging a bridge very soon u guys wud be on ur own, remember wat happened during Awo vs Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme as vice president they beat Awo and he committed suicide, let me just tell u its better d Northerners start preparing never to vacate aso rock because it wud be easier for a ss/se man to vote another Northerner into power than to vote a Yoruba man. The ss/se are now wiser than b4.

Hahahahahahaha grin this is so funny! It's very interesting how the ibos can't SEE THE OBVIOUS. The reality is you ibos are now officially on your own - OYO. Whatever bond existed between you and the yorubas and Hausas have been considerably damaged as a result of the usual political miscalculations of the ibos themselves. Ibos deliberately alienated the Hausas and Yorubas, thinking their alliance with the SS was and is enough to expand their political clout and further their interests as a people. But the ibos have failed yet again. But what they don't realize is that even the SS are wary of ibos, and truth be told they don't like you guys, just as truth be told ibos don't like them too. It's a case of a friendship born out of necessity to achieve eachother's political goal. And both the SE and SS are using eachother as pawns to gain political ascendancy in Nigeria. What's the goal of the ibos? Maybe a Biafra country that includes the SS and its resources. Will the SS agree to such? Never! Not in a billion years. But they are just playing along for now because they need the ibos to achieve their own goal and you guys have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. What's the goal of the SS? To have their own independent country and have 100% resource control. That's what all the militancy is really about, and it's all a means to an end. Will the SS allow ibos to be part of their independent state should they attain sovereignty? No, never! The SS will remain on their own, indivisible and united against any ibo intrusion on their land's resources. The SS need the ibos to attain sovereignty as far as Nigeria's current political landscape is concerned, and should they achieve it, the ibos will speedily be dumped like thrash into the dumptruck. But somehow, the ibos are so blind and don't see this and keep claiming to have some magical bond of friendship with the SS. It will later dawn on ibos that it's nothing but a charade. Keep fooling yourselves and if/when the time comes and the SS becomes sovereign, let's see if the likes of Asari Dokubo will let you ibos have joint ownership and lay claim to touch one drop of oil in SS territories grin. The SS you're banking on will drop the ibos faster than gravity after they have used you to accomplish their mission. The only reason they have seemed to give one Nigeria a chance is because the GEJ administration gave them freehand to access the government loots of the resources on their land. By the time Buhari's administration starts blocking these corruption loopholes, the struggle for SS sovereignty will be re-ignited and yes, the ibos are the pawns they will use to try achieve this. SS only cares about increased derivation formula to their states and more (or total) resource control, they don't give a fück about ibos or nobody else. Anybody who will help the SS achieve this is their friend and brother, howbeit temporal.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
shut d Bleep up, u saw clearly wat d fool wrote, dat igbos wud never produce a president in dz country, I am letting him know dat yorubas shud be d ones begging if there are two northerners one is being supported by d SW and d other is being supported by d se/ss nobody needs to tell u who wud win do d math.

smiley... Sorry my brother..... You know igbo hatred for us usually makes them vote someone opposite to us even if its a bad candidate which is usually unacceptable to northerners..... its just a trend.... instead of an igbo voting a northern president An APGA candidate will be selected based on ethnic sentiments. .... so u see? either way you have to let go of tribalism when politicking for victory....

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Franklyly: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sheey d elections will end today? d hausas wil go back to dia cattle rearing, d yorubas will crawl back to dia holes and d igbos will go back to dia makn money...........even if they leave the government to d hausas and yorubas alone for d next century still it wont make an average yoruba or hausa man better dan an average igbo man, so make una chill, whom God have blessed He hav blessed indeed!!!
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by codedslayer: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:
I pity this generation of igbo youths because they refused to learn from the mistakes of our fathers and they are no longer repeating similar pitfalls but they are already in deep sh1t.

Igbos am in tears as am typing this now because we chose not to learn from our recurrent mistake which make us perpetual ediots.

This open support of a candidates who's not one of yours will only turn against you because you failed to learn from the mistakes our fathers made were busy fighting for the right of others.

Igbos why do we always throw ourselves in the midst, why do we always like to court attention when our interests are not there, why do we like to behave like "Agwunsi" that is a professional roofer but dwells in a house with leaking roof.

Obi Ezekwesili is busy shouting bringbacktheir girls yet nobody gave a fucck when Biafran kids were dying, when Osisikankwu kidnapped school children in Aba nobody hashtageed for us because it was Igbothing so let them sort out themselves.
-nzuzu

When six igbos traders were killed in Apo Abuja, nobody from the major or minor tribes showed any solidarity to us yet your bigmen are donating billions to rebuild wartorn NE.
-efulefus

Anything that happened in East is Igbothing but once it happen in any part of the country Igbos will carry it on their heads, singing and dancing to the tunes.
-

Why can't you vote your candidate without making it an open secret knowing fully well the type of people your dealing with.

Please let's assume formlessness in all our affairs, please let's stop fighting other people's battles because Nigeria is a place where truth is disdained and falsehood celebrated.

We tend to rub everything on the faces of our opponents which I don't consider healthy, we always tend to promote equality in the land that champion inequality base on tribal and religious sentiments.

Agbaje is a not an Igboman but his people have started putting the Igbo label on his to paint him and by extension entire Igbos black because most of us are making show of our support of him yet he is not one of us.

During the last presidential election,the North voting pattern was similar to those of SE and SS yet the Vultures leave the North and SS and label us tribalists.

The vultures are always the tools use to disorganize here in the South yet whenever there is a quarrel between them and their friends in north an Igboman will go and buy the case wholesale.

This our support of others might likely turn out the way Emeka Ojukwu freed someone from the Calabar prison thinking he was establishing friendship not knowing he was digging his grave.

During Yar Adua saga, it was only Dora Akunyili that stood her ground and tell the world what they needed to hear when everybody in Yar Adua's kitchen cabinet was avoiding the press like ebola carriers, what happened later while the Vultures dodged from the implications the feudal North was pitched against the Igbos because Dora was very vocal and stood her ground to see justice happen when others were speaking tongue in check, few years later the Vultures started claiming they made Jonathan presidency because they organised protests at Ojota.

Please let nobody fight for anybody and let nobody fight for anybody outside his interest, Nigeria is all about tribe and ethnicity and our effort to champion equity, fairness and equality among the federating units is now pitching us against the Vultures and those they are protecting their interests.

During the Unity College admission we were discriminated against with high marks, the vultures and the neighbors we considered part of us didn't condemn it because they don't want to ruffle any feather and we carried our cross.

We see how everybody in South is shouting regional government when Jonathan was around but immediately he lost the election all the regional crusaders dodge while we keep beating it, will regional government benefit us only, will true federalism benefit us only but the entire South that are likely to benefit from it are no longer interested because the Vultures have gotten position that benefit them individually and abandoned the course we were pursuing collectively. Now shout regional government and the Vultures will tell you your claiming South South oil.

Last week Gowon said Ojukwu caused the war when some useless department in COOU call him to deliver speech, yet igbos will be going about condemning Fulanis for making Plateau the valley and shadow of death. Did anybody call Gowon to order after the statement.

This week Danjuma didn't talk about Fulanis that were killing people in his village but he reminded Jonathan that Emeka Ojukwu inability to concede defeat caused the civilwar so at this junction woe betide any igboman that reach out or condemned any Fulani attack anywhere outside Igboland. Did any ethnic group criticize him for saying that rather the Vultures were here defending him for the statement.

During MKO Abiola it was an igboman that risk his life to declare him the winner in the face of impending calamity and military brutality, but what happened the Vultures absolved the evil genius who cancelled the election and started blaming Igbos despite that when the selfstyled president declared himself winner it was two Igbomen that were there in the podium with him to raise his hands, Bobo Nwosisi and Ralph Obioha yet the Vultures blame Arthur Nzeribe for the crime and forget IBB that nulled the election.

Jimi Agbaje is not an Igboman, our open support of him will likely hurt us in near future because we haven't learn any lesson from the mistakes our fathers, we are repeating the same mistake again, we should be smarter than this, we should stop being to open as it concern other tribe when a matter of national importance is being discuss.

Ndigbo defend nobody whether from South or North, be yourselves, fight nobody's war and avoid stepping on the wrong foot. Nigeria is not one and will never be, this place is a battleground for ethnic and tribal gladiators while the Vultures wait in the corners to feast on the carcass.

Let nobody feast on your deadboby.

~Buddah Monk slept here

[/s]

Ebuka is blaming the Yorubas as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Amazo: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
so in ur stup1d imagination I wud waste my time reading all dz rubbish.

The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow sometimes. You're absolutely free to continue living in denial.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
igbos hate yoruba yet Buhari once used an Igbo man as his vp against Obj a Yoruba man, igbos stup1dly voted Obj thinking they were doing yorubas a favour.

you voted obj because you had no choice we know any igbo who eats politically with an hausa is termed a traitor e.g rochas, one of the greatest men to come from the east in recent times..... its all good, we don't hate you we are just cautious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:
Who are the vultures?

Good question, coz I think they are in trouble! shocked
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amazo:

The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow sometimes. You're absolutely free to continue living in denial.
keep living in denial too, u keep deceiving d ppl of d southsouth dat anytime we associate with them is because we want to force them to be in Biafra, or we want to steal der oil, while u guys go behind stealing up all d juicy posts in d oil industry living d Niger deltans with peanuts and u guys even go as far as cunningly relocating headquarters of oil firms in d West, who are u people deceiving, u re only deceiving urselves.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by cirmuell(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Buhahaha, wait you're actually crying? No no...c'mon bro wipe your tears for change is coming grin.

*Phuckers will never stop with the name calling, always acting insensitive and sh¡t. Vultures kor parrot ni. grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:

you voted obj because you had no choice we know any igbo who eats politically with an hausa is termed a traitor e.g rochas, one of the greatest men to come from the east in recent times..... its all good, we don't hate you we are just cautious
that's y if u wud like to know me and my followers are part of d ppl u term traitors, and I believe dat our ministry is growing, we re going to keep growing and enlightening fellow easterners on the new trend in town.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joboms:
Wetin igbo youths do u eehn undecided
dem collect I'm gf because he no get money!
the thing pain am well well!

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
I want dz best for dz country, a country where der is justice and equity for all, Imagine dz Yorubas threatening other southern tribes that they wud never produce president again, they did it to the Ijaws here on Nairaland telling dem dat Goodluck wud be d last president of Ijaw origin, now because of an Oba dat I didn't even know existed b4 now, dz same ppl had d guts to tell us that we wud never produce a president, let's watch as things play now...

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Did you see any yoloba on my write up ?

codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Ebuka is blaming the Yorubas as usual.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by oakson: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
I want dz best for dz country, a country where der is justice and equity for all, Imagine dz Yorubas threatening other southern tribes that they wud never produce president again, they did it to the Ijaws here on Nairaland telling dem dat Goodluck wud be d last president of Ijaw origin, now because of an Oba dat I didn't even know existed b4 now, dz same ppl had d guts to tell us that we wud never produce a president, let's watch as things play now...
Is okay... As long as the entity called Nigeria remains, ibos will still produce a President
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Ha Go read the article I directed you to. Your brothers are selling and eating it finish it that's why human part is such a high demand in that region if yours.

Son, you still there?
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by AgentMS: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Humphrey Nwosu never finished the announcement of election result in 1993. So OP stop lying. He never had Jega's kind of stealth liver, to dare the consequence and tow the path of honour for his nation.

Arthur Nzeribe sought a court injunction o annul June 12. Op do not tell us what is not here.

Igbos play the politics of now, others play the politics of the future right from now.

2 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Duru1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:

smiley... Sorry my brother..... You know igbo hatred for us usually makes them vote someone opposite to us even if its a bad candidate which is usually unacceptable to northerners..... its just a trend.... instead of an igbo voting a northern president An APGA candidate will be selected based on ethnic sentiments. .... so u see? either way you have to let go of tribalism when politicking for victory....

Has any ethnic entity in the northern region of Nigeria ever voted for a political candidate of Igbo ethnicity throughout the history of Nigeria? Why should Igbo vote for a northerner?
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:

Igbos voted OBJ, not for Yorubas, but to satiate their hatred for anything North. Ibos hate North more than they hate Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Clear conscious fears no accusation, if you think the above character fit you well so be it, wear it as a lobe.

Amazo:

Stop being a sarcastic hypocrite, you might think it makes you seem smart but it does quite the opposite and highlights your foolishness. Just who were you referring to as "Vultures" in your rant, tell us who? Since you have chosen to insult other tribes why not be bold about it and do it directly, instead of acting like a pretentious coward!
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Amazo: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
keep living in denial too, u keep deceiving d ppl of d southsouth dat anytime we associate with them is because we want to force them to be in Biafra, or we want to steal der oil, while u guys go behind stealing up all d juicy posts in d oil industry living d Niger deltans with peanuts and u guys even go as far as cunningly relocating headquarters of oil firms in d West, who are u people deceiving, u re only deceiving urselves.

Let's be frank, what else do ibos want from the SS if not the oil in their lands? Isn't that what the rest of Nigeria wants from the SS, so what in the world makes the ibos any different? But then again, you're free to continue living in denial. Maybe it's the fish in the SS rivers you want to protect. But one thing i'm certain of is the SS aren't fools, and sure do they play politics better than the ibos and that was why they have already achieved Presidency in the new democratic dispensation in Nigeria, something that will continue to elude the ibos if they continue in the path of political miscalculations they made for themselves. Ibos can call Jonathan Azikwe all they want from now till the end of the world, but it can never change the truth about Jonathan's tribe. He was, is and always will be a SS tribe member and a SS president.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Duru1:

Has any ethnic entity in the northern region of Nigeria ever voted for a political candidate of Igbo ethnicity throughout the history of Nigeria? Why should Igbo vote for a northerner?

Had igbo fielded a non biased technocrat acceptable to all? I voted pat utomi, even igbos did not regard his potential.... yo have to understand that in the long run its about the merit of a candidate

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amazo:

Let's be frank, what else do ibos want from the SS if not the oil in their lands? Isn't that what the rest of Nigeria wants from the SS, so what in the world makes the ibos any different? But then again, you're free to continue living in denial. Maybe it's the fish in the SS rivers you want to protect. But one thing i'm certain of is the SS aren't fools, and sure do they play politics better than the ibos and that was why they have already achieved Presidency in Nigeria, something that will continue to elude the ibos if they continue in the path of political miscalculations they made for themselves. Ibos can call Jonathan Azikwe all they want from now till the end of the world, but it can never change the truth about Jonathan's tribe. He was, is and always will be a SS tribe member and a SS president.
ok... if u say so, since u re a Yoruba man I wasn't expecting anything more or less, d moment it involves sth bad d entire southsouth becomes Igbo, but once it involves sth good they wud tell u abt all d tribes in d southsouth abt how they are not igbo's, even as far as say sm indigenous igbos in d southsouth are people who just speak igbo, bear d same names with them and dress alike, but are not igbo's. so continue we re watching in 3D
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

LOL same way you threatened to claim Yorubalands. Your usual senseless utterance will be your undoing.
ok now...
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Igbos voted OBJ, not for Yorubas, but to satiate their hatred for anything North. Ibos hate North more than they hate Yorubas.
yes now, and igbos are now smarter... we ve been hating northerners since yet nothing came out, things have changed. I can sense fear as u read my words, u know wat am saying is true...
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by AgentMS: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
yes now, and igbos are now smarter... we ve been hating northerners since yet nothing came out, things have changed. I can sense fear as u read my words, u know wat am saying is true...

Y1bos have been supporting North from time immemorial.

Azikiwe - Balewa

Shagari - Ekwueme

OBJ, being a northern candidate in 1999.

Humphrey Nwosu discontinued the announcement of 1993 election result.

Arthur Nzeribe got court injunction to annul June 12.

Daniel Kanu was spear heading Youth Earnestly Asked for Abacha YEAA 5million man match for the devil incarnate Abacha, just like Ifeanyi Ubah deceived GEJ with TAN.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:

Really. I think you guys dulled down a bit more.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
AgentMS:

Y1bos have been supporting North from time immemorial.

Azikiwe - Balewa

Shagari - Ekwueme

OBJ, being a northern candidate in 1999.

Humphrey Nwosu discontinued the announcement of 1993 election result.

Arthur Nzeribe got court injunction to annul June 12.

Daniel Kanu was spear heading Youth Earnestly Asked for Abacha YEAA 5million man match for the devil incarnate Abacha, just like Ifeanyi Ubah deceived GEJ with TAN.
dz y-1-bos re funny o... wish I knew them.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:
Who are the vultures?
Our [a]lmighty Caracter is here! I'm sure you know he's refering to the Yorubas. They can't deny Yorubas' tactical supremacy in this entity called Nigeria. His poorly veiled use of invectives elucidates further the ill-effect of his dependency on cheap steroidal supplements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Ticketing Will Increase Railway Revenue - Transport Minister, Saidu Alkali / Shuaibu Abubakar: Tinubu Plans For Nigeria To Be The China Of Africa (video) / Address Food Insecurity With Immediate Priority – IMF Urges FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.