Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths (7076 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Remarkable:

[size=18pt]Igbos don't hate nobody[/size].... the Hausas that kill Igbos are not hated, less Yorubas that are not as violent. Challenging someone to a political tussle is not hate, or is it? Even calling someone names doesn't necessarily mean hate... Igbos are not hateful people... but they are neither pushovers. Wherever they are, they like to make their presence known, and you cant scare him away. I know you are thinking you want to put him on a leash like a dog... but that dog you want to put a leash on aint no chewawa, hon. Let it be, let it go, gow a tough skin and when Igbos bark, bark back, its part of the game... if you try to bite or fight? ... hmmm... itreminds me of an article I read about a fight between the dog and the baboon... it might not be that tough sef anyhoo... nuff said, I think...

not

Sorry son, I stopped reading after the bolded. Igbos even hate themselves, but when an outsider comes in, they hate the outsider more. It seems as if they're united, but they're really not. Leave Igbo to themselves and you'll think it's Armageddon.

16 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did you see the quotation marks or did you just need me to explain why it is used and where it is used?
Tinubu/APC picked Buhari, Buhari did not pick a Yorubaman.

Igbo voters just vote blindly without even knowing the premise of Nigeria's politics. Voting ethnocentrically.
dat one concern u, just as u say Igbo's shud forget abt Presidency, u guys shud forget abt it too, if an igbo man can not be president or vice then, even if d yoruba man dat wants to be president wud be d one to make Nigeria London, then let him forget it... u guys just keep thinking u re smart, u know wat am saying is true and I can sense fear, Gejs administration strengthened ss/se unity anything tmd best thing we can do ryt now is liase with the north and let's see how politically sophisticated u guys wud be.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Change2015(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
lol... I pity u yorubas, do u know dat ryt now, ur only political ally is d north, Dats smhw unbiased, Gej was able to strengthen d political alliance of d southsouth and d southeast, d best thing d southsouth/southeast can do ryt now is to start supporting d north in anything they do whether good or bad, and start forging a bridge very soon u guys wud be on ur own, remember wat happened during Awo vs Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme as vice president they beat Awo and he committed suicide, let me just tell u its better d Northerners start preparing never to vacate aso rock because it wud be easier for a ss/se man to vote another Northerner into power than to vote a Yoruba man. The ss/se are now wiser than b4.

This response is a hot mess of lies, ignorance and prejudice. GEJ strengthened which alliance? What the dickens can such an alliance achieve in the context of Nigeria? GEJ, a political neophyte and a weak and purposeless leader? Ridiculous beyond words.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

6 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
I even pity we the christian yorubas more. When this bomb explodes we would be d first to burst

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
dat one concern u, just as u say Igbo's shud forget abt Presidency, u guys shud forget abt it too, if an igbo man can not be president or vice then, even if d yoruba man dat wants to be president wud be d one to make Nigeria London, then let him forget it... u guys just keep thinking u re smart, u know wat am saying is true and I can sense fear, Gejs administration strengthened ss/se unity anything tmd best thing we can do ryt now is liase with the north and let's see how politically sophisticated u guys wud be.

What's going to stop a Yoruba man from presiding? Your meager region?
The region that rigged for GEJ but couldn't seal the deal?
The shared votes between GEJ/Buhari in the SW was almost 50/50.
The North voted WAY more for GEJ (because of PDP) than the SS/SE combined.
Now tell me, if the Y-H bond waxes stronger and stronger, you think a SS/SE presidency will be possible?
PDP's strongest region in the SS/SE right now. APGA couldn't even survive there as an opposition, you think PDP has a chance?

11 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Change2015:

This response is a hot mess of lies, ignorance and prejudice. GEJ strengthened which alliance? What the dickens can such an alliance achieve in the context of Nigeria? GEJ, a political neophyte and a weak and purposeless leader? Ridiculous beyond words.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria
another yoruba man I guess, d moment it involves sth bad d entire ss/se becomes Igbo, but d moment it involves sth good, u ppl wud know all d tribes in d Niger delta, even who there kings was, how they originated, bla bla bla, so am not surprised.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I even pity we the christian yorubas more. When this bomb explodes we would be d first to burst

The bomb factory owned by MASSOB?

Now that we know.... I hope APC pays close attention to the SS/SE.

We cannot allow MASSOBS to turn the SS/SE into a bomb factory. We shall treat them with hard gloves as we will treat boko harams come May 29th.

10 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by ozoigbondu: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look with your eyes, calculate with your sense.

Don't look blindly or act without sense.
l don't do tribial wars
Malaga 2:2 Atheltico Madrid
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

What's going to stop a Yoruba man from presiding? Your meager region?
The region that rigged for GEJ but couldn't seal the deal?
The shared votes between GEJ/Buhari in the SW was almost 50/50.
The North voted WAY more for GEJ (because of PDP) than the SS/SE combined.
Now tell me, if the Y-H bond waxes stronger and stronger, you think a SS/SE presidency will be possible?
PDP's strongest region in the SS/SE right now. APGA couldn't even survive there as an opposition, you think PDP has a chance?
stop trying to beg anybody here indirectly, u said igbos wud never produce a president or a vp in dz Nigeria, and am saying ok, by God's grace Osinbajo wud be d last yoruba leader to cling d vp post...
U guys shud pray that GMB lasts till his tenure ends even if he dies whether constitution or not, if d north says a Northerner wud take over since Obj was a Yoruba man,then u shud start knowing who we wud support.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
stop trying to beg anybody here indirectly, u said igbos wud never produce a president or a vp in dz Nigeria, and am saying ok, by God's grace Osinbajo wud be d last yoruba leader to cling d vp post...
U guys shud pray that GMB lasts till his tenure ends even if he dies whether constitution or not, if d north says a Northerner wud take over since Obj was a Yoruba man,then u shud start knowing who we wud support.

If you're praying for Buhari to die before completing his tenure, then you're directly praying for a Yoruba president. I hope you atleast understand what I mean by that. If not, ask mama Ngozi.

5 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Setaje(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well I have said it before and I will keep saying it. Just as d op said. By all means necessary everybody has the right to vote for who ever for whatever reason. But when u carry another person matter for head especially a matter that concerns two families, when they settle, it's the outsider both families will descend on. Diplomacy is not cowardice. Confrontation turns the table around even for the "not guilty "

3 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

If you're praying for Buhari to die before completing his tenure, then you're directly praying for a Yoruba president. I hope you atleast understand what I mean by that. If not, ask mama Ngozi.
if anything happens to Buhari which I know u yorubas are praying for ryt now, so dat Osinbajo wud become president, know dat ur dreams have been shattered. SIMPLE.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by PenSniper: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
An exercise in distortion and self-delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
PenSniper:

Yorubas dont need dimwits to preach to them. Weep for yourselves.
u guys know am saying d truth, and it hurts too much... well dz dimwit ryt here has made his point, let's watch as things work out.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Change2015(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
another yoruba man I guess, d moment it involves sth bad d entire ss/se becomes Igbo, but d moment it involves sth good, u ppl wud know all d tribes in d Niger delta, even who there kings was, how they originated, bla bla bla, so am not surprised.

Don't be silly. There is more to Nigeria than hausa yoruba and igbo. I am none of the above. Don't let your prejudices blind you to reason.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Only the wise would understand this post.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Remarkable: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
so u re now calling northerners illiterates, we know u guys very well if Buhari had not picked a Yoruba man as vp, u guys wud wake up one day and start saying he's too old.
U know wat am saying is true, Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme was able to arise as president and vp, despite just a few years after d civil war, back then igbos were following d Northerners bumper to bumper because they were still scared of wat happened in d civil war, just watch as history wud soon start repeating itself.

It is no news that the SW voted Buhari because of his VP, a Yoruba.

In the scenario that come 2019, a young and vibrant northerner is elected on PDP's platform, with an Igbo vice.... That will be a close one... or maybe not, I dunnoo... however, what I do know for sure is that... the presidency can NOT go to the Yorubas before the Igbos... it will not happen. Tinubu is still calculating, I know, we'll see what happens shaa..
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Change2015:

Don't be silly. There is more to Nigeria than hausa yoruba and igbo. I am none of the above. Don't let your prejudices blind you to reason.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria
dat one concern u.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
lol... I pity u yorubas, do u know dat ryt now, ur only political ally is d north, Dats smhw unbiased, Gej was able to strengthen d political alliance of d southsouth and d southeast, d best thing d southsouth/southeast can do ryt now is to start supporting d north in anything they do whether good or bad, and start forging a bridge very soon u guys wud be on ur own, remember wat happened during Awo vs Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme as vice president they beat Awo and he committed suicide, let me just tell u its better d Northerners start preparing never to vacate aso rock because it wud be easier for a ss/se man to vote another Northerner into power than to vote a Yoruba man. The ss/se are now wiser than b4.

That's the problem with igbos, too ethnically tribalistic and too revealing, you shout about your plans, your candidates and how 'awesome' and independent you are till you loose all followership..... Its a trend, latently motivated by your hatred for yoruba nd hausas, we know u hate us.... until that changes, no alliance will be truly cordial.... A wise man once said pple dont care how much you know until they know how much you care....... About allies, yorubas don't care about who rules we care about who the best for the job is..... I voted pat utomi once

6 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by OneNaira6: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Remarkable:
I wasn't sure sure... was surprised an fully blooded Igbo man will talk the way he did... something must be wrong so its either that you are right... his Igbo blood is diluted, or .... I guess we all int lions....

He's like what the African Americans deem as a "coon". Someone that'll do anything to please the oyinbo including throwing their own ppl under the bus.

He and Rochas is our version of a coon known as sabo.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
We hating hausas, was it not d same thing u ppl were deceiving d Ijaws that we hate them, thank God they now know the truth. Lemme not say much, d little I hv said is enuf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War / How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) / PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.