Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections (56390 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator / 'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
I am a confirm Yoruba Boy and an Ardent APC supporter.. But I take God beg una... Make una free Igbo's oh!.. I have lovely Igbo friends who are peaceful and respect boundaries... Please oh!..
I must say you re a good man hate is not in your blood that's why you were able to see what many idi.ots cannot see.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by jaysniggs: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Taeewo:
9million igbo residing in Lagos will vote Jimi Agbaje...igbo failed again...

angry 9 million or 12 million
Don't you know they are the owners of Lagos and they are the backbone of the Nigerian economy

undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:
I'm from Delta state but I will really love most igbos to go back to the south east and develop their region!!...They keep making noise about being hardworking and all....ok accepted, go use your hardwork and develop the south east.

Arrogance at its peak...I think this is a curse cos its ALMOST all of them that have it....!!!!!
Igbos re your brodas and 6ters but u dnt knw do you tnk dat if crisis erupts over there your pple won't be seen as igbos? People like you dnt knw dia stand in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by siraj1402(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Why are they afraid?Se be their population is about 95% in Lagos. They should be able to defend themselves grin .Meanwhile they need not worry again,Ambode has won

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by cayus9: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
JK is now governor of mbaise Kingdom

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by missionmex(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by shamecurls(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2015
What next for Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje?

A) Return to his defunct pharmacy
B) Relocate to the East to learn more about Governance
C) Pay up evaded tax
D) Add "Uchenna" to his already existing "Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje"
E) Decamp to APGA
F) None of the above

If your answer is (F), Please define your opinion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Sigo86(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Taeewo:
Jk the igbos want,jk dey know,man wit blackberry bold 5 idea.na phone we want operate ni?awon Y I B O omo ale jatijati..i rep NULASS.

Hehehehehe. :v :v. :v
U don disfunction my manhood with ur comment. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Seun360(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Gbam.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Brugo(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
These people and their victim mentality. Don't you guys know how to live peacefully with other tribes?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
Lagos will continue to accommodate all ethnic groups BUT there must be sanity. All shops in Ladipo, Alaba, Idumota need to be rebuilt and re-allocated - those places are just too filthy. If you dont like it, Ekene Dili Chukwu to the rescue- onward to your village

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
PentiumPro:
Just go and make sure you repair your broken down relationship with northerners,
what you dont know is that yorubas re among the people they killed during those periods

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Come we re not scared o. Don't be decieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.