Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections (56456 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator / 'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by siegfried99(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Keegan:

But let them beware of water o!

Lol grin grin
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Kingspin(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Nigeria is going down day by day.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by masseratti: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
eaglechild:

I thought you were from Niger delta then all of a sudden you start talking "we not destroying property".

You need not hide behind Niger delta when it is very obvious where you are from.
if you can comprehend English very well you will observe that am answering a question on why yorubas can't tell the difference from a ND man and a SE man,and I answered as a YORUBA man,do you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by superstar1(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
ellaV:
all this one is big big talk....let them go na......they have fought,still yet u people didn't let them go,u still want them with,they have dialogue for where....just let them go n lets see how u will survive without them.
who is holding them from going?

they do not know the way to UN? or you want someone to go to UN on your behalf?

Your problem is you lack the diplomacy, the wit and tact to negotiate such tortuous process of secession through the appropriate channel.

Going must not be through fighting. When they tried the Boko Haram method, we all saw where it led you to. You had the opportunity at the last national confab to ask for Biafra, did you? Capital N-O.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by bakynes(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbos in Lagos state you don't have to be scared we are peaceful people just watch your utterances towards the Yorubas on their lands. As for the Oba we totally condemn what he said but in Yoruba land Oba cannot apologize to no one, someone from the palace and our leaders have come out to apologize on his behalf so accept it don't take this matter too far.
*** I just heard on the a program on radio Gov. Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano has a Yoruba man has commissioner in his cabinet. Until igbos start reciprocating this gesture to other tribes, ***

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by eaglechild: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
timunstopable:
Last time I checked asari dokubo is yet to apologise

Patience Faka Jonathan yet to apologise

now wait for this one

2013 Obi of Onistha cursed Apc, Chris Ngige he is yet to apologise

look at the comment of my fellow ibo brother on the Curse by Obi Of Onitsha ."Obi can't do any wrong cant apologise" so even in ur custom obis dont apologise
Did the Obi of Onitsha wish death on anyone?

Or are you hinging your argument on a side comment by a nonentity.

Your link does NOT show the Obi wishing anyone death in anyway so why do you bring this up to save face.

Accept that the Oba of Lagos is a disgrace and should be reprimanded and stop trying to paint another person evil to atone for his sins.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by thehannibal: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Do you have any idea the number of Yorubas living peaceful in Igboland? These Yorubas don't even remember home because of the friendly environment, they speak Igbo than Igbos themselves.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by emmalexabl(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Why are Igbos over flogging this issue.....

If a Yoruba man threatened me., I wud simply
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by hensben(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
ellaV:
They are ingrate,LET THE INGRATE Go,simple
Then tell your people to meet UN simple as ABC. remember this is democracy..NIgerians are not holding you guys, you are holding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Menace2Society(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
ellaV:
ijebu agboro is talking...listen
Wetin be Ijebu Agboro lol get back to the kichen now!
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by SirShymexx: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Kingspin:
Nigeria is going down day by day.

What is Nigeria?

A) a country

B) mere geographical expression a la Great Awolowo

C) a quagmire

D) a country of many countries

E) b, c, and d

Err, I'm just here so I won't get banned fined a la Beastmode lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Awoofawo(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Obanaijacom:

My brother its so sad that we are not united, who is igbo who is Yoruba are we not all the same one Nigerian?

If you all think you don't need the igbos then you have lied, we need each other to succeed. Lets love ❤ one another no matter the tribe, I am igbo but I grew up here in Lagos and speak Yoruba even more than some Yoruba people, thanks for having us in your Space, likewise we have Yoruba in onitsha and in all igbo states, that's the essence of freedom.

Your post above shows that you're very mature mind...

Peace bro!

Like someone already stated there are lot beautiful mind folks among ndigbo all over S.West and 9ja.

For example in mother's town in Ijebu, there Igbo who have being with them since early 60s and are still there still now, they speak and understand Ijebu more than I do and nearly all their offsprings married Yoruba...

So you see we Yoruba don't have anything against peace loving and hard working Igbo folks, but the troublemakers (wahala chasers) among them...

NB: Mods stop modifying my post. You either delete all or leave all intact..... Don't put words in mouth. Seun warn your mods

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by jamillion: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
I saw this coming, even PEG,fff, orubebe and their likes regrets their actions due to the auspicious Words they uttered, pple should learn from there mistakes, dnt dance all ur steps to blues, leave some for the day ragge will be played.

Still one nigeria, one for all! No fear
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by illicit(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
These igbos sha! Always making enemies for themselves since 1966

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by ellaV(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
superstar1:

hardworking jackal, who is holding them from going?

they do not know the way to UN? or you want someone to go to UN on your behalf?

Your problem is you lack the diplomacy, the wit and tact to negotiate such tortuous process of secession through the appropriate channel.

Going must not be through fighting. When they tried the Boko Haram method, we all saw where it led you to. You had the opportunity at the last national confab to ask for Biafra, did you? Capital N-O.
then u people should stop disturbing those hardworking citizen,they work hard for every penny dey have n have and as a citizen of this nation have all the freedom entilted to then...they are as tired as u feel u are,its a mutual feeling...allow them be or allow them go..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by eaglechild: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
siegfried99:

Hmmm..in those dark ages, yes

But not in this new century, it cannot happen. Believe me.
That generation still has some people alive.

And we are talking about 70 years ago not a millennia.
In a supposedly advanced Europe.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by superstar1(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

What is Nigeria?

A) a country

B) mere geographical expression a la Great Awolowo

C) a quagmire

D) a country of many countries

E) b, c, and d

Err, I'm just here so I won't get banned fined a la Beastmode lol.

Shymexx, we have been over banned on NL, no be today.

I miss the likes of Katsumo and Deridegull sha.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by SLYBABA(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Singin Godwin cool
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by MDelgado(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Wislet:
GOD PLEASE FORGIVE US NIGERIANS FOR OUR ETHNIC BIGOTRY.

DIVIDING OURSELVES ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES WAS NEVER YOUR DREAM FOR US AS A PEOPLE.

Please forgive the hate in our hearts while we pretend to be friends outwardly.

May judgement not fall upon us as a nation. May other countries not laugh at us.

Nigeria would be a very great nation if zero ethnic and religious sentiments existed. What is tribe? What is religion? Are those bigger than the word 'human?'.

GOD PLEASE SAVE NIGERIANS FROM DESTRUCTION.

God Bless you for this comment
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by kaypetals(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
shamecurls:
What next for Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje?

A) Return to his defunct pharmacy
B) Relocate to the East to learn more about Governance
C) Pay up evaded tax
D) Add "Uchenna" to his already existing "Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje"
E) Decamp to APGA
F) None of the above

If your answer is (F), Please define your opinion

F) should have been "All of the above"
G) None of the above.
surely it is All of the above
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Sheggy13(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
because the candidate from ilaje, ondo state is not from lagos
Stop lying. It was never about that but your hatred for anything APC and Tinubu. The real Lagos natives aren't complaining about Ambode being an Ilaje man. In fact the Oba, who is the paramount traditional leader openly endorses him. So why would Igbos be the ones to fight the battle of Lagos natives for them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Where else can this happen if not Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.