Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64883 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by mike404(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Keep shitfing till u fall into lagoon
NA WA Osad WHY YOU COME CARRY THIS ONE FOR HEAD ABI YOU BE ONE OF THEM
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by tipsieoladj(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Same they wil do to ur sisters, cos she's bn jumpin 4rm peter2james, fryingpan2pot etc.
Or if u dnt hav sisters, then to ur girl child/children
this one you girls are beefing this thread is funny.. its either you are guilty of the said issue or ure planing to and trying to clear your conscience because a sensible human be it a guy or a girl would agree with what he said.. why would your brother pay for a pussy another dude bleeped several times free of charge. If ure guilty na u sabi ooooo..
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by bezimo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Like my funny lecturer would say in school then "while cohabiting they were coackroching and pussycatting" How would they have value?
My advice is "Any lady you want to marry, intelligently investigate her if she had cohabited before and for how long, this would help you not to marry used and dump second hand material when everything good in her had being exploited by her former co-cohabiter.
A guy must not fall into that "one chance" of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ebosse(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
quivah:
on a more serious note; guys who live with girls before marriage deserves virgins, nothing less.. as you know, girls are the only one to take the 100% bashing and degrading as usual. cheesy

I wasn't going to comment on this thread but I just had to after seeing several posts from you and other ladies.

Y'all are getting it wrong! This isn't about BASHing. I was 1 of those guys who argued with other dudes when they Use this statement "Girls have Fish brain" but after joining Nairaland late last year I'm finding it extremely hard to argue against that claim. No offense meant.

It takes 2 right?... Lemme give U a true story. A friend of mine (Female) was dating and f**kin a (married) man costantly, We adviced her against it but she wouldnt listen. She got pregnant n the dude refused to be held accountable. She was faced with 2 choices "Abortion Or Giving Birth".. She went for the latter.

Now, she's solely responsible for the raising of the little warrior Y the dude is no where to be found ( She just graduated) . If only she had listened to Us she could have prevented the untold stress/hardships she's about to experience.

Vice Versa ( A married lady and a bachelor) the lady would still end up on the wrong side of the scale.

I honestly don't care about how ppl live , I'm just trying to say it will b too late to cry when karsala burst.

The smart ones understood the OPs point ( although he went too far with the No bride price ideology) Y the dull ones are trying to play the "Gender" Card. itsokay!

like some1 said earlier "Y buy what U can borrow"

Its not about who's getting the most bashing its about who lose most.. Money can be replace... Certain things can't!...

Be Smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please, I wouldn't quarrel with your powers of comprehension, but read my write-up again! I never called you a man! Men co-habiting with women are equally wrong, but you can open another thread to discuss that. More so, it's all about perception! In the final analysis, it's not about right or wrong, but perception! Women in such roles are perceived as being more morally bankrupt than the men! It's a bitter but true fact!

sinizia:

Sir, I'm no man, or you didn't read where I said so? That said, I repeat, until the OP criticizes the men that co-habits with these women, his thread remains a bullshìt!!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Takim107(f): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dexema:

I no know oo! E be like say dem attach speaker to my thought sequence so I somtimes think aloud.
Dats what happens when you are a complex being who comes with too many accessories. grin
hmm, go sleep.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quiet006storm: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
as much as i don't like it, what of the men who also enjoy the pleasures? we need fine men who is a fine man and what is his flaw? http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/no-be-fine-boy-o.html?spref=tw
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by FOREXMART(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is a disgraceful act sister. I wonder how the would-be husband would feel when he finds out that amongst the guests, there's a dude that bleeped his wife for years and he is asked to pay dowry on her!

Not only in schools my brother, even in churches, it's very common in the south south especially Port Harcourt. You see them sit separately in church firing praying in tongues, leading home cells meanwhile they live together yet they not married. In the south south. One of the major problem and cause i noticed is the cost of accommodation and where a lady can't meet up she easily moves in with a Guy.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by hamilton62(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
please how is something happening around you is not your concern? why not come out in the public having sex then tell me with you ill-impetus that's not my concern and see how much jail sentence or fee you will be obliged with ?
God! i can't believe that people do ill and still cry foul by justifying it.... how will you feel if you are the sibling of the lady?
Womanhood is a virtue that if a real lady respect herself, the highest of dude come crawling on 4 to have her as a wife because even the minipede has eyes or senses.
Any lady supporting this is far deep in it and can you imagine the series of abortions in 90% of this cohabitation? Who is loosing her virtue socially here more though spiritually it is same magnitude of sin for both gender.
You fornicate even more than your parents who are married and living with each other before you were born and you term is good?
God never sleeps, remember, after rain comes sunshine...
A LovePeddler in disguise is what the lady is and isn't worth giving sugar for garri talk more of bride price paid by a dude.
But if you sincerely repent, you are forgiven but the reward awaits you so don't be deceived.
I hate cheap girls, ladies your virtue of womanhood is a pride so guide it, those dudes are wondering lions seeking for one to devour ... shall we continue in sin that grace may be ceased?
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Very sensible post!

profmallory:
While I like the topic Of your discussion I think your approach of basing your arguement for no bride price to be paid for a woman soley because she must have been over bleeped is wrong. You will never win a case based on a woman having too much sex lol.. trust me. Here is how I see it. I was going to jump in and say yes you said it well, when it occured to me that wait, between a woman cohabiting with a man in school and a woman just having a relationship, which one has the longer sex duration. I have seen relationshiops that have lasted for years and definately there must have been lots of sex, while for most cohabits, i ld say the average duration is shorter, you know why?. Cause the dude gets tired of bleeping the same hole day after day. For me the main condemnation of cohabiting while in school is
1. You are bloody students for Christ sake, the woman washes closes, cooks and services oga. The man also shares his pocket money and acts like daddy. Rubbish
2. How do you study and get out with good grades?

I am married now, and i know my wife had previous relationships before me which might have resulted in sex, I dont mind I am neither a saint, But i ld be very worried if I learnt that she was living with a fellow student wile on campus for 2 years. Now I ld be really worried. AS for man or women having sex, I think that is where society is now - NOt that i support it, I really wish it can reduce, but for women having no value by rubbishing themselves to live with a fellow student - if it was a working class man, it might be better, we can argue for a relationship that might lead to married. BUt to live with a fellow student is plain low no other word of it.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by emmatok(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebosse:

I wasn't going to comment on this thread but I just had to after seeing several posts from you and other ladies.

Y'all are getting it wrong! This isn't about BASHing. I was 1 of those guys who argued with other dudes when they Use this statement "Girls have Fish brain" but after joining Nairaland late last year I'm finding it extremely hard to argue against that claim. No offense meant.

It takes 2 right?... Lemme give U a true story. A friend of mine (Female) was dating and f**kin a (married) man costantly, We adviced her against it but she wouldnt listen. She got pregnant n the dude refused to be held accountable. She was faced with 2 choices "Abortion Or Giving Birth".. She went for the latter.

Now, she's solely responsible for the raising of the little warrior Y the dude is no where to be found ( She just graduated) . If only she had listened to Us she could have prevented the untold stress/hardships she's about to experience.

Vice Versa ( A married lady and a bachelor) the lady would still end up on the wrong side of the scale.

I honestly don't care about how ppl live , I'm just trying to say it will b too late to cry when karsala burst.

The smart ones understood the OPs point ( although he went too far with the No bride price ideology) Y the dull ones are trying to play the "Gender" Card. itsokay!

Its not about who's getting the most bashing its about who lose most.. Money can be replace... Certain things can't!...

Hmm so true!
The ladies(single or married) are always at the receiving end in a wrong relationship especially when it comes to adultery and fornication.
Men just shine to stuff and walk away undecided
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Donmichaelz:
just because u were a bit*tch and screw men Any how doesn't mean all girls are like u,u said I might marry a w*hore, toy no 1 ,is Dat wat those guys called u or make u feel, Co's d word w*hore is an understatment to wat I call people like u,,,,u used ur 4 or 5 years in school screwing men and now u pouring ur frustrating life on anoda,, d next time u wanna do these, check d username, Co's Donmichaelz is allegic to bullshit, in ur case even jesus blood cant wash ur sh*it ,,,here is an advice ,quote me again and insult me,and u will know what hell is
, good day and wish u a Happy life screwing ur future smiley smiley
my dear, you don't know me...and because I used your 'own' words against you.. you are this pained!.. you called girls used toys, now I'm using your word against you..you are here raining insults on me donmichaelz
aside the fact that you are a daft, you are also unarguably irritating..so calling people names is nothing but when the table is turned , you go to proof you are a toothless waste product ranting all over the place
. . useless son of a d.ick
I say again, the probability you are going to end up with a used toy is 1.. take it or leave it. and you will pay a huge bride price.. just manage am like that.. and grab your over used pucci is good faith. cheesy

I quote you and I insult you( Micheal the shameless useless a.s.s licking crazy husby of an over used dumped cvnt, buzu!), now if you don't make me see hell... may sango strike you!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!

Are u a suspect? OP made over sense nah.......After all, we went to sch and witnessed all these ( that some of us are culprits, doesn't negate the truism of him post
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ehen!!another Yoruba girl don come with her noise.
number 1; wool no dey my eye, I'm so fresh and clean
number 2; I'm a guy, and there is nothing in this world that can make a guy pregnant
number 3; don't spool shi* if you ain't sure of your points.
number 4; I'm a virgin, I won't open my legs like you girls do till it's my time.
1. you are filled with filth and p.oo
2. you are a female! the thread were you exposed yourself of being a murderer to be, a fornicator, wh.ore and single shameless mother is there for all to see.. don't drop the you are a guy p.o.o.. you are a shameless, d.ick jumper c.u.nt of mother trying to judge others of what ages guilty of..even worse
3. I'm sure of my point..except if you are fake.. which obviously doesn't change a fact
4. yeah you are a virgin....with a child and attempted abortion
5. its obvious you are confused of your gender...
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by sinizia: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
Please, I wouldn't quarrel with your powers of comprehension, but read my write-up again! I never called you a man! Men co-habiting with women are equally wrong, but you can open another thread to discuss that. More so, it's all about perception! In the final analysis, it's not about right or wrong, but perception! Women in such roles are perceived as being more morally bankrupt than the men! It's a bitter but true fact!

I agree it's all about the perception. Personally I despise co-habitation, but something in me can't allow me keep mum while the ladies are made the scapegoat of a crime committed by two genders, I guess.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by vincent72: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
You most be an Inresponsible person by supporting such act. I hope u will have a girl child, that will do same.
takoi:
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
That's the illusion that is breaking homes! "Those days" are not gone, rather they have only been diluted and many young men grew up seeing their mothers adhere to certain moral standards. Fortunately or unfortunately, these are the men in the marriage market (between the ages of 30 and 40) and their perceptions, in the generality, are conservative when it comes to women. Welcome to the real world, young lady!

The real world you call it. Anyways the guy who cohabits with a lady while in school and never ended up with her afterwards will still end up with one that cohabited with some other guy while in school too. She won't even tell the guy i did cohabit with someone while in school and a huge celebration would even be done on her by him on the wedding day. That's the irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by toluleke(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Same they wil do to ur sisters, cos she's bn jumpin 4rm peter2james, fryingpan2pot etc.
Or if u dnt hav sisters, then to ur girl child/children
by what they type you would know them..they don't have private part...they only have GENERAL part..
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:

What right do you have to judge anybody? What's your business with any woman's bride price. My good guess is that you are gay and you will never ever have to pay anybody's bride price.

....And some folks still like this comment SMH!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebosse:

Erm dude I don't need the preaching.. but of course girls are more on the receiving hands in cases like this.. but if hypocrisy And double standards is thrown out of the window, the level of immorality would be low! people like you make guys think they are good to go..if they were equally shamed in like/close manner as girls..they would think twice before rolling in the muds..
now these girls are condemned without even a drop of insult on the guys they play it with.. its not about gender, its about neutrality! it takes two..and they should both be apprehended!

and yeah..who buys what you can borrow.. that's for the lucky dude getting it free.. what about the unlucky(which isn't unlucky..he just got served) dude who will marriage the so called 'valueless used toys'?? and oh yeah..he will pay a huge bride price... so the op is utter rubbish.
now don't join the wagon that the guys these useless girls played it out with deserve virgins....
the smart guys understand guys are as guilty and no better.. the foolish ones think guys can get away with it..

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Takim107:

Try as much as possible not to lay with her cus if you do the almighty will punish you..stay alone till you get married.
Yes ma'am, Thanks a million.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by raayah(f): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
kobonaire:
Another thread that exhibits the collective decline of intellect in NairaLand grin

You are right. As i'm reading through this thread, all that is going through my mind is 'shame, shame, shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:
WELL SAID RAPMONEY, WELL SAID.

BUT LIFE IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN WE MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS.

WE WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT IF WE DO, INSTEAD OF POKING AROUND, INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTERS.

I beg to disagree with u on this........It's minding our own business that has kept our society at it current decaying state........Op, thumps up!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by raayah(f): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

I agree it's all about the perception. Personally I despise co-habitation, but something in me can't allow me keep mum while the ladies are made the scapegoat of a crime committed by two genders, I guess.

Bless your heart!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Marriage is the most over rated thing in the world maybe when nigerian men realise that some things will change.
very over rated.. the same category of girls they are shaming (as if they are any inch better..) will become another man's wife.. fortunately, huge bride price would be paid to marry those girls..
the earlier men realise they have no say in issue like this the better..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Then shut down all the entire mass media for writing about people that are not their 'business'!!!
You have a very primitive idea on women and sexuality though.Is any girl forcing you to pay her bride price or whatever? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ebosse(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eureka123:

I am trying to imagine same for a guy, whose wife finds out among the guests, there's a girl he has bleeped for years! grin grin

How many times have we heard of a guy dumping his GF because she had been promiscuous? ...

How many times have we heard of a girl dumping her BF for the same?

Guys will share jokes and pass a Bottle of Gin if they find out they've slept with the same girl.

Girls will curse, hate and may even fight themselves if they find out they've slept with the same guy.

Fact: Guys will always have the upper hand,the moment ladies accept this fact instead of screaming blue murder and find a way to shield themselves the better for them.

D/L and listen to the song >>>>> Ab-Soul "Double Standard" or better still check for the lyrics online... Then U will get a perfect picture of how it really is.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by spartan2709(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Walks into thread

Stares intensely

Laughs at op(dùmbàźź)

Waltz out of thread

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Aystarz: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Apex32:
Dnt mind them jare dey av enjoy honey b4 moon ko niyi mo grin

Awon omo irankiran!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Emdee590(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:

What right do you have to judge anybody? What's your business with any woman's bride price. My good guess is that you are gay and you will never ever have to pay anybody's bride price.

He is not judging but saying the fact, or u find the act normal nay ? Instead of u to condemn d act , u are here blessing d op with insult ... Abeg grow up
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
I just saw an interesting thread on the front page that buttresses the OP's point (other than the bride price comment):

Ladies, Reasons Why CoHabiting With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/debra-macleod/living-with-your-partner_b_4688489.html?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.