Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

(please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night (5115 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me / Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

All u need is Jesus in ur life, accept Him as ur Lord n personal savior n change ur ways. Cos I tell u it can be too late when things start manifesting.
i just did that today
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Sapeleboy:
i just did that today

I am so happy for u, and I believe is much more!

NB Now endeavor to grow in Christ as u spend time daily with Him studying the scriptures and praying. Also reading xtian literature will help bt be careful the ones u read, I will recommend old authors cos this new generations of writer fear me.

U can always contact me for any questions. Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
PastorOluT:

I am so happy for u, and I believe is much more!

NB Now endeavor to grow in Christ as u spend time daily with Him studying the scriptures and praying. Also reading xtian literature will help bt be careful the ones u read, I will recommend old authors cos this new generations of writer fear me.

U can always contact me for any questions. Stay blessed and remain rapturable
thank u very much.

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
She probably sleeps with her eyes open.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Wilson125(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bros folo am put movie, jst time wen she dey like put dat movie, wake up go dey corner dey observe am too, if she s possessed,u will know cus she will not b scared n she go feel say u sef u b tyt man, she go wan invite u go dier own unit, buh if she gets scared, u va nofin 2 b worried of cus helping d Lord watch ova u.. tank u

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by YUNGLURD(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
U don't need to stress urself anytime she does that, just give her whip of cane on her back.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by ITbomb(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
She dey decide whether to kill you or to just make you suffer. Since you are still alive it might be the later
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
lastmessenger:
She is the devil
lol,african mentality sha.every 'unfanthomable' phenomena is always diabolical and of the devil.

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2015
YUNGLURD:
U don't need to stress urself anytime she does that, just give her whip of cane on her back.
u think its that easy right? Put ur self in ma shoes just imagine u open ur eyes very late at night to see ur GF looking straight into ur eyes, believe me me, my first experience almost killed me, its the worst experience i have ever had in my entire life, b4 i use my own legs run go church no b person advise me o. Thanks anyway
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
ITbomb:
She dey decide whether to kill you or to just make you suffer. Since you are still alive it might be the later
i had this same thought before
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
PastorOluT:

Funny as it seems, that might actually be the case watching over u cos she loves u so much. Probably she is also possess n uses her powers for ur protection.

NB But whichever way i don't think its good for u.

Pastor pastor!! Anything u don't understand has a spiritual undertone, right? Ever heard of sleepwalking? It's completely normal!
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
vfactor:

Pastor pastor!! Anything u don't understand has a spiritual undertone, right? Ever heard of sleepwalking? It's completely normal!

Smile, I guess u did nt see where I said I have personal experience? Also what he describe looks like sleepwalking?
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Princess4eva(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
She cud be suffering from anorexia. This however doesn't translate automatically to amnesia- her forgetting things. In other words even if she's not able to sleep due to stress, depression or anything for that matter, at least she should remember when asked.

@ op, Ogbanje thinz on my mind. She's not Freakazoid or is she?
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by lasheez(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
The big question is when she steers,what do you ask her?Or do you just go back to sleep and say to yourself its alright ,nothing is going to happen?
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by clemz85(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
she is admiring you at the same time so many thoughts runs through her mind , had a girl that
does it,
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thank u all for your comments, it has helped one way or the other.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by zinachidi(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2015
she love u na. Cant take her eyes off u.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Garrirevenge(f): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Chaiiii. Op you don go far. Nah ur pic she.dey.download to their world like that so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / 90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why? / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.