Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them (53408 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Stale. The only thing that is bitter is the truth you guys find so hard to gulp down.

Ain’t gat no pity for you. Choke on it! grin

And the bitter truth is?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2020
hahn:

And the bitter truth is?

You are in pains.

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by seanwilliam(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2020
Ishilove:

It means 'big fool', or 'very stupid individual'
pocohantas na wetin u call me be dis? U self u be arindin and oponu oshi.... ishilove no tell am the meaning oo grin
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by udopee(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2020
Are you tired of the side effects and complications that comes with using artficial methods of Family Planning (contraceptive pills, injectables, etc) and need a professional counselor to guide you on Natural methods of Family Planning, we are here for you.

As a woman, understanding how your body function is a sure and safe step in achieving Sexual and Reproductive Health and planning your Family effectively.

Enroll in our Whatsapp platform and get proper guidance and tutorials from professionals on Natural Family planning methods and be empowered on relaying on your own resources to live a more fulfilled life.

It is private, convenient and affordable.
Contact us today and You will not regret it.
Whatsapp: 08189229266.
Email: touch.heartfa15@yahoo.com.

YOUR_HEALTH_IS_YOUR_WEALTH.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by GboyegaD(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2020
Progress2468:

This sh!t has happened to me twice, two to three weeks into relationship, booom! pregnancy. However I dint even gbensh the first day we started dating. I will insist on scan (to know the exact pregnancy duration) which usually brings big conflict. Imagine scan showing as 5weeks and 4days when it's not up to a month we started dating and we had the first sex not up to two weeks ago.

Meanwhile aunty was already telling me how traditional marriage is not expensive in her place.

Forget these my talk o, those days were emotionally draining.

After having this experience back to back, nobody advised me to zip up

Remember gestation is counted from the 1st day of the last menstrual period as such, you might be the one responsible.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Water and oil doesn’t mix na. They don’t come off like people I share same ecosystem with. grin

may God not saddle our world with ladies with two left legs. you go soon bleed 4 anoda 7days we pity you.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On May 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
pocohantas na wetin u call me be dis? U self u be arindin and oponu oshi.... ishil ove no tell am the meaning oo grin

I understand Yoruba 95% na. I am not angry at all. Na my guy you be, even though you no too get sense. grin grin
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

Guy, RUN!
Yea? she after telling me she is pregnant that i should let her stay in my mansion in nigeria or rent an apartment for her at Awka.

When she phoned me crying, she said she was at the clinic that the doctor needs to flush out the remaining foetus in her womb so her womb can be clean, she put one man on the phone who claims to be the doctor, he asked for 30k naira which i paid into the girl's account for the treatment. I don't know if she scammed me or not i felt sorry for her and because she said i got her pregnant i paid paid the 30k.

I ve been going over the whole thing ever since, still can not understand it. was she ever pregnant? did she miscarriage really? was the doctor part of the scam? she also put another female on the phone who claimed to be a nurse at that clinic, was the nurse part of the scam? why would all these people be part of the scam just for 30k naira? (£50) i woulda given her the 30k anyway, without her telling me lies.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by wofayouths(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

With the kind ofnts coming from the females on this thread its apparent that any lady that schemes and gets pregnant should also be ready to take care of the child herself or abort it.

Na una never see anything

Have you people considered the risk of contracting HIV that has no cure at the moment? No matter how they make it sound in our ears, Having the virus in our system is not a good one at all. You can ask those living with the Virus how it feels to be on drugs with side effects.

Please & please Stop double dating, stop having relationships for fun sake, If you are not ready to marry don't go into any relationship. Abstain till you are married.

If you waste your sexual energy before marriage, what energy will you use after marriage? No wonder the rate of infidelity from the side of women is on the raise, no wonder men keep taking drugs to enhance their sexual energy.

If you don't reserve your energy now, you will be on drugs someday to perform sexually.

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=hahn post=32643962]I have this business associate. Last year, he told me he was getting married and even invited me to the wedding that was supposed to happen in Delta state. He did tell me she was pregnant and as a good guy that he was he decided to marry her and finally settle down. Fast forward to some months back, I was chatting with him on bbm and I asked him about his "wife" and he told me she was fine.

Concidentally, the next day I was on the Island running businesss when I met him going to the bank. He told me to follow him since I had finished all my transactions. Then I asked him again, "how's your wife?" And I got the shocker of my life, they weren't married. Here's the story: apparently, just about a week to the wedding, his fiance's ex came with some elders to meet him and explained to him that he, the ex, is actually the owner of the pregnancy and since he is not interested in getting married to the lady and he doesn't want his child to grow up with someone else or even exist he came to tell my friend the truth.

After enough consultations with some elders, he took his time and told his wife-to-be that they should go on 3 days fasting. After the first day he told her that the spirit of God revealed to him that there was something she was hiding from him(yes, he'll make a good pastor) and after enough pushing she eventually confessed. Apparently she still had the fear of God in her. In her confession she said she and her ex had a one nighter when he travelled for business. Obviously the wedding was cancelled and till today he has been unable to explain why he cancelled the wedding to his parents because they really loved the girl and sent money to her when they discovered she was pregnant.

Believe it or not, this same lady got married to someone else this year and again she was "pregnant" for the guy.

I have had a similar experience, my ex and I were doing it raw but since I was applying the withdrawal method, she decided to lie that she was pregnant barely 2 weeks into the relationship(she don see mugu). I told her no problem and a week later she was on her period. She later claimed she "made a mistake". Needless to say the relationship ended.

The funny thing is these ladies will suddenly flare up when you suggest or attempt to use a condom. Is this the new trend? Since these ladies have nothing to offer that will convince the guy to marry them they have to use these tactics. OR probably, they are in love with the guy but feel he needs a little bit of "convincing" because he feels he isn't ready yet.

Guys share your experiences. Ladies, give us your reasons.[/qwwife

Op stay off people's marriages!!!!! Go & get ur own wife!! Is not everytym "How's ur wife" wat concerns u wit d man's wife.... All this people always asking about people's partners what do u really want t hear or knw abt!!! Learn t keep ur opinions to urslf!
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Philinho(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2020
ireneidiva:
Stop going about experimenting with/without condoms. How can you even comfortably sleep with a lady without protecting yourself? Are you a kid? Your sense should tell you that any lady that insists on sex without condoms has an ulterior motive. Last bullet- abstinence will protect you from these 'evil' ladies. Duh
See how you just d talk to me... Thanks so much.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=89647554][/quote]

Get out!

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
gypsey:
Yea? she after telling me she is pregnant that i should let her stay in my mansion in nigeria or rent an apartment for her at Awka.

When she phoned me crying, she said she was at the clinic that the doctor needs to flush out the remaining foetus in her womb so her womb can be clean, she put one man on the phone who claims to be the doctor, he asked for 30k naira which i paid into the girl's account for the treatment. I don't know if she scammed me or not i felt sorry for her and because she said i got her pregnant i paid paid the 30k.

I ve been going over the whole thing ever since, still can not understand it. was she ever pregnant? did she miscarriage really? was the doctor part of the scam? she also put another female on the phone who claimed to be a nurse at that clinic, was the nurse part of the scam? why would all these people be part of the scam just for 30k naira? (£50) i woulda given her the 30k anyway, without her telling me lies.

30k is big money in Nigeria bro. That's basically above minimum wage

The "doctor" and "nurse" probably got a cut from the money and are probably her friends.

She obviously sees you as a money bag and feels she needs to lie to you to get the money.

How did you even manage to come all the way from the UK to meet a girl like that?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

30k is big money in Nigeria bro. That's basically above minimum wage

The "doctor" and "nurse" probably got a cut from the money and are probably her friends.

She obviously sees you as a money bag and feels she needs to lie to you to get the money.

How did you even manage to come all the way from the UK to meet a girl like that?
Mmm...

I met her through my cousin, I was just chilling with her that's all. we were not even in any relationship, i was only interested in the pregnancy/baby when she told me I got her pregnant

She said she was working at a petrol station and one day armed robbers came to the petrol station, while trying to rob the station one of the robbers slapped her really hard, she fell while running away from the robbers and started bleeding hence the loss of the pregnancy. before the pregnancy she came to my hotel room and refused to leave.

I made it clear to her that i want the baby not her, though I promised her that i will take care of her and the baby whatever it takes but i am not looking for a wife, i even agreed to rent an appartment for her and the pregnancy or baby.

me and her still chats on the phone, she rang me yesterday asking when i will visit again to nigeria cheesy So we can chill together. crazy init?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2020
gypsey:
Mmm...

I met her through my cousin, I was just chilling with her that's all. we were not even in any relationship, i was only interested in the pregnancy/baby when she told me I got her pregnant

She said she was working at a petrol station and one day armed robbers came to the petrol station, while trying to rob the station one of the robbers slapped her really hard, she fell while running away from the robbers and started bleeding hence the loss of the pregnancy. before the pregnancy she came to my hotel room and refused to leave.

I made it clear to her that i want the baby not her, though I promised her that i will take care of her and the baby whatever it takes but i am not looking for a wife, i even agreed to rent an appartment for her and the pregnancy or baby.

me and her still chats on the phone, she rang me yesterday asking when i will visit again to nigeria cheesy So we can chill together. crazy init?

Lol. All I can say I "guy, na format"
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

Lol. All I can say I "guy, na format"
I don't know man! grin i mean, what could be her motive?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Sixfeetbelle: 7:44pm On May 17, 2020
Votukpa:

Listen up...

It all starts with you. That is, the conversations you are having within your spirit as a man. Your mindsets and therefore your goals should come first before you face a woman. Focus on this. Particularly, if you desire to marry, you need bear a some things in mind:

1. Her past is of paramount importance because it's a pointer to the future. Why do you think our parents used to thoroughly investigate a marriage prospects, even right down to her lineage and village? We should do the same. We have the spirit of God to help us know the unknowables about ladies. It's even them who will confess to you. My point is, if you have questions in your mind that need answers, the answers will be presented to you IF and ONLY IF your mindset and desires drive you to investigate.

2. Virginity in a woman is spiritual first, before it is physical. Please understand this thoroughly. A lady can be a virgin and still be impure spiritually. It will only be a matter time before she will act it out. There are ladies out there who have kept their hymen but have been thoroughly fondled and defiled in many ways other than vaginal penetration. These are NOT virgins. By implication, a lady would have to have degraded herself spiritually before allowing physical premarital vaginal sex. Adopting this paradigm makes virginity testing EASY. Have a talk with a young girl, while holding this mental frame. I guaranty you that you won't be in doubt of her virginity. The answer will jump at you. Virginity for men is a matter of the heart and we should hold women to the same standards. Foolish men (I once was) are hymen centric. They erroneously rationalize that "so long as her hymen is intact, she is marriageable no matter what".

3. With regards to being able to know a lady's abortion history, know this: If a woman has been having sex for some years, it is very likely the has aborted at least once. Women abort hormonally as well as surgically. The stigma attached to this behavior in Nigeria will make many of these women take their secret abortion histories to their graves. This means that you may never actually know for sure unless the lady tells you herself. Most ladies would rather lie about it. This is why you should hold any woman you want to marry to high standards and demand purity. Unfortunately, most men won't do this because they too are unable to hold themselves to the same standards; and would rather sell their souls just for a piece of used up vagina.

A good and pure woman for a wife is VERY hard to find. If you do, sell all you have to get her. However, such a wife is not crafted or molded, she is a gift from God. So, this means that she cannot be bought nor sold in the realm of the physical. Therefore, only the men who are GODREADYMADE can have and recognize this gift.

Even as you pen down pointers for the man who is about to get married, be a dear and make a list of qualifications for him to have. A spiritually weak man seeking for a spiritually fulfilled woman will make a terrible marriage, hands down.

Thank you
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Sixfeetbelle: 7:47pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
I have no pity for Nigerian men. None at all...

Especially the lot that love digging it raw, claiming condom ruins the experience. Bunch of fools who will keep getting scammed till close of age. It's the ladies that allow them knack raw I'm even angry at angry

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nyamve1: 8:47pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

Address the op and stop filling the thread with useless comments
The last i checked, u were not the owner of NL and u ar the OP so hold ur peace

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2020
The "MISEDUCATIONS" is still valid though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
gypsey:
I don't know man! grin i mean, what could be her motive?

Money. Duh
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Especially the lot that love digging it raw, claiming condom ruins the experience. Bunch of fools who will keep getting scammed till close of age. It's the ladies that allow them knack raw I'm even angry at angry

Allow or beg. Pfft

Hahaha
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Sixfeetbelle: 9:05pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

Allow or beg. Pfft

Hahaha

Same difference. If they didn't allow you lot to knack raw, most of you will be married by now and single mothers will reduce drastically. Time and time again, ladies keep enabling men that's why men will always have the impetuous to open threads like this.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

Money. Duh
well.. she ain't getting any from me. The 30k i gave her was just out of pity.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Same difference. If they didn't allow you lot to knack raw, most of you will be married by now and single mothers will reduce drastically. Time and time again, ladies keep enabling men that's why men will always have the impetuous to open threads like this.

Lol. Like you are doing is a favor. Hahaha
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

Lol. Like you are doing is a favor. Hahaha

We are, actually. You wouldn't have created this thread if the girls insisted on condoms, same applicable to the number of waivers dancing on this thread.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Even as you pen down pointers for the man who is about to get married, be a dear and make a list of qualifications for him to have. A spiritually weak man seeking for a spiritually fulfilled woman will make a terrible marriage, hands down.

Thank you

Thank you.

However your comment shows you don't understand some fundamentals.

Let me break it down for you dear Sister.

When it comes to marriage and relationships. It the woman who chooses NOT the man. Read that ten times.

The man presents himself as a worthy(worthful) suitor, the woman judges his worth and then decides whether or not she will accept him. This is the dance of heterosexual relationship dynamics that has been designed for men and women to perform, instituted by The Living God, The MOst HIgh for the purposes of holy marriage on earth.

Let me reveal a mystery to you as well.
Your pastor won't teach you this.

Listen.

Jesus Christ (the example of men) did the same...
Ephesians 5:2
and walk in love, as also the Christ did love us, and did give himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for an odour of a sweet smell,

Christ is an offering to the Church.
But, Christ is a sacrifice to God. Not the other way round.
Offering = approach present = valuable gift offered to get acceptance from the offered.

Also...

25Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church and delivered himself up for it: 26That he might sanctify it, cleansing it by the laver of water in the word of life: 27That he might present it to himself, a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish

In plain English...

Men love your wives as Christ (your example) loves his wife(the church) and presented himself as an approach present to her so that (she will approach/accept/believe in him) and then He can wash her clean and make her glorious (like Him) and call her HIS wife.

Principle: 1. Man approaches woman offering himself(time, affection, devotion,resources) as a gift to a woman he wants to marry.
2. Woman judges his worth in her eyes and chooses or rejects Him.
3. If she accepts/chooses him, he takes her and gives her all his resources to make her beautiful in every way over time with the goal of making her conform to his idea of a perfect wife.
4. In exchange for this offering, the woman gives the man her will, power, honor and devotion.
5. Both become one powerful force in spirit and in love.

What you should take home from this exposé:

If a woman chooses a useless and weak man, she lacked the wisdom to see otherwise and she should bear the consequences. Why? She made the choice, not him. A spiritually weak man cannot marry a spiritually weak woman because she will not choose and accept him in the first place.

Show me an unhappily married woman and I will show you a woman who lacked wisdom and judgement in evaluating the spiritual worth of her husband before she accepted to be his wife.

Bottom line,

The burden of a qualitative marriage(in the eyes of a woman) will forever remain on her shoulders.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Sixfeetbelle: 11:55pm On May 17, 2020
Votukpa:

Thank you.

However your comment shows you don't understand some fundamentals.

Let me break it down for you dear Sister.

When it comes to marriage and relationships. It the woman who chooses NOT the man. Read that ten times.

The man presents himself as a worthy(worthful) suitor, the woman judges his worth and then decides whether or not she will accept him. This is the dance of heterosexual relationship dynamics that has been designed for men and women to perform, instituted by The Living God, The MOst HIgh for the purposes of holy marriage on earth.

Let me reveal a mystery to you as well.
Your pastor won't teach you this.

Listen.

Jesus Christ (the example of men) did the same...
Ephesians 5:2
and walk in love, as also the Christ did love us, and did give himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for an odour of a sweet smell,

Christ is an offering to the Church.
But, Christ is a sacrifice to God. Not the other way round.
Offering = approach present = valuable gift offered to get acceptance from the offered.

Also...

25Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church and delivered himself up for it: 26That he might sanctify it, cleansing it by the laver of water in the word of life: 27That he might present it to himself, a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish

In plain English...

Men love your wives as Christ (your example) loves his wife(the church) and presented himself as an approach present to her so that (she will approach/accept/believe in him) and then He can wash her clean and make her glorious (like Him) and call her HIS wife.

Principle: 1. Man approaches woman offering himself(time, affection, devotion,resources) as a gift to a woman he wants to marry.
2. Woman judges his worth in her eyes and chooses or rejects Him.
3. If she accepts/chooses him, he takes her and gives her all his resources to make her beautiful in every way over time with the goal of making her conform to his idea of a perfect wife.
4. In exchange for this offering, the woman gives the man her will, power, honor and devotion.
5. Both become one powerful force in spirit and in love.

What you should take home from this exposé:

If a woman chooses a useless and weak man, she lacked the wisdom to see otherwise and she should bear the consequences. Why? She made the choice, not him. A spiritually weak man cannot marry a spiritually weak woman because she will not choose and accept him in the first place.

Show me an unhappily married woman and I will show you a woman who lacked wisdom and judgement in evaluating the spiritual worth of her husband before she accepted to be his wife.

Bottom line,

The burden of a qualitative marriage(in the eyes of a woman) will forever remain on her shoulders.

If the choosing was greatly dependent on the woman, why were you listing adjectives of a good wife for that chap over there?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If the choosing was greatly dependent on the woman, why were you listing adjectives of a good wife for that cKhap over there?

Because it is the man who goes forth to seek a wife. A man makes the move towards the woman FIRST. Thus, it behooves the man to put on the right 'goggles' to properly identify and evaluate his prospective wife to know what manner of fruit his marriage will bear.

If he finds the woman he seeks but she refuses his offer, then he needs to work on himself and hold himself to the same standards he holds his prospective spouse.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
hahn:

Get out!

4 ur mind that's how u are! A cheetah ko leopard buh in reality u re a schnook !

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Smilingjoe4(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2020
Shindosky2:

be like you never jam "cum inside me please
I can't cum inside u rather u should know whom u are talking to is good at withdrawal. But if u are interested in me,we shall go for general test nd ones we are certified...u will know who I am. Check my profile nd email me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.